Indiscretions Ch. 06

Story Info
Melissa is intrigued with Mitch.
2.2k words
4.49
26.9k
00

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter six

The alarm roused Melissa Singleton early the next morning. She sat up in bed, at first confused because Tom wasn't lying next to her, then the memory of the fight they'd had the night before flashed through her waking mind. She forced the upset out of her thoughts and got out of bed. She'd see her husband at breakfast and they'd get this silliness straightened out.

Standing in the shower a few minutes later, soaping herself, she realized the soapy wash cloth sliding over her skin made her body tingle. "See!" she told herself, "You can take care of your own needs. If Tom wants to act like a jerk, let him!" She shuddered. She wasn't used to thinking things like this, and besides, it wouldn't be a problem, she was sure she and her husband would be able to get things straightened out over breakfast.

She got dressed, then she went down to have breakfast. She found a note from Tom saying he'd gone to get a truckload of feed for the horses. It looked as if working on their problems would have to wait. After she finished breakfast, Melissa headed to the barn to begin doing the daily chores.

Melissa tried to think of some reason why her Tom had suddenly started acting so strangely. The fact that he'd experienced some problems performing sexually the night before did bother her, but she was sure they could work that out. Their sex life had always been wonderful. What upset her were his angry words, demeaning words. He said things to her the night before he'd never before said.

As she neared the barn, she became aware there was a vague, disconcerting feeling inside her, an aching kind of warmth that was pleasant, yet left her a bit on edge. She wasn't sure exactly what the feeling was, or why she was feeling it.

Mitch was already hard at work when Melissa arrived at the barn.

He looked up at her and smiled. "Good morning, Mrs. Singleton. Where's the truck?" he asked. "I was supposed to go and get a load of feed today."

"Tom apparently decided to go and get it," Melissa told him. "He left early."

"Oh," Mitch said, puzzled. Tom Singleton had asked him to go for the feed the day before, shortly after he got home from his trip. Now it turns out he went himself. Oh, well, he was the boss. Mitch shrugged and went back to work. There was plenty to do, so he might as well get it done.

Melissa worked alongside Mitch, occasionally glancing at him. She realized he was quite handsome and wondered if he had a girlfriend. She started currying one of the horses while Mitch was raking old hay out of the same stall.

Try as she would, Melissa couldn't keep her eyes off Mitch. She saw the way his muscles moved as he raked. "You know..." she thought, "...I never noticed before, but Mitch really does have a good body!" She continued to scan the man's body with her peripheral vision. At one point, her eyes fell on the bulge at his crotch. "Look at that!" she thought. "My God! It looks like he's hung like a horse!"

She stopped what she was doing and straightened up, shaken that she was having lewd thoughts about Mitch. She realized her hands were shaking. "What's the matter with me?" she thought, her mind racing. "What is wrong with me?"

The curry-comb fell from her trembling hands, and when she went to pick it up, she lost her balance. Mitch was working close to her, so she grabbed hold of him to keep from falling and wound up clinging to his muscular arm. The sensations she experienced from touching him were so startling that she pulled her hand away as if she'd touched a hot stove.

"I...I'm sorry, Mitch," she said, then bent to pick up the curry-comb.

"Melissa's really acting strange today," Mitch mused. He looked at her and saw that her face was red and she seemed to be having trouble breathing. "And so is Tom. I wonder if they had a fight or something."

That wasn't all that was going through Mitch's mind, or body. The contact of Melissa's hand on his arm had an unexpected effect on him. He began to get a hard-on. He spread his legs a bit to be more comfortable. He knew he was being silly. Sure, he had a crush on Melissa, but she had no idea how he felt, nor did she seem to care. From what he'd seen since he came to work here, she was madly in love with her husband.

Melissa saw the uncomfortable look on the hired man's face and wondered what was wrong. Then she realized the bulge in his jeans had grown larger. "My God!" she thought, her heart pounding, "He...he's got an erection! It...it looks...huge! It...it's swelling...it's liable...what if it pops out of his jeans?"

She wiped her forehead. For some reason, it had gotten very hot in the barn and she was sweating a lot more than she usually did. "I...I wonder what it looks like?" Lascivious thoughts continued to swirl through her mind. "What would it feel like? What..."

"Mrs. Singleton," Mitch said, startling her back to reality, "Are you all right? You look a little flushed. You sure you feel OK?"

"Oh...yes...I...ah...I'm sorry, Mitch," Melissa stammered. "I...maybe I'm coming down with something. I think I'll go up to the house and get something to drink." She had to get away from him so she could get herself under control.

"Is there anything I can do?" Mitch asked.

"No...thank you, Mitch," Melissa said. She turned and started for the house.

A short while later, Melissa sat at the kitchen table, mopping her face with a cool, damp cloth. "What on earth is wrong with me today?" she thought. "I...I was leering at Mitch! Staring at his crotch! Look at the state I've got myself in! My God! I'm a grown woman, not some empty-headed teenager! I'm old enough to know better than to do something like that!"

She decided it might be best if she worked in the house and stayed away from Mitch for the remainder of the day. But it didn't help. As she did her housework, memories of Mitch's bulging crotch kept flashing in her mind. "It looked so big!" she thought. "I...I never realized how muscular Mitch is, or how handsome! I wonder what it would be like to...My God! What's wrong with me? I'm acting like some foolish teen-ager again! I'm a married woman! I have to stop thinking like this!"

She continued doing her housework. "What I really need is a cold shower, a stiff drink, or both!" she thought. She got out the vacuum cleaner, plugged it in, and turned it on. "Or a stiff dick!" Try as she would, her mind just wouldn't stop dwelling on sex. Or Mitch.

Mitch continued to suffer the effects of his unexpected contact with Melissa the rest of the morning and through lunchtime. Finally, knowing he had to do something about his state, he walked into the tack room, picked up the phone, and dialed the number of the diner.

"I need to see you," Mitch told Bonnie when she answered. "Can you get away?"

"I...Bill's still home sick," she replied. "I...can we get together after I close up?"

"I can't wait that long," Mitch replied. "Can't you get away for a little while this afternoon?"

"I...I suppose so," Bonnie said. She was thrilled that Mitch wanted to see her so badly. "Lunch rush is over and things are kind of slow right now. I suppose I could get away for a little while."

A half-hour later, Mitch and Bonnie were nude, lying on a blanket in a field some distance from the farm buildings, recovering from a frantic session of love-making they'd engaged in the minute she arrived.

Bonnie was, as she always was when she was with Mitch, delighted that he'd come up with yet another unique experience: sex in the open air.

Mitch was stroking one of her breasts, which was leaning on it's mate as she lay on her side facing him. He was a bit puzzled that, despite the fact that Bonnie was an adventuresome and extremely satisfying lover, he couldn't get Melissa Singleton out of his mind.

Bonnie had no idea Mitch was thinking of anyone other than her. She slid her hand between them and grasped his cock, which was still half-hard and sticky with the remnants of their recent love-making. She felt him shudder. He turned her on so much, she loved being able to return the favor. Around her he was absolutely insatiable.

"I can't believe what you get me to do, Mitch!" she exclaimed, beginning to stroke him. "You and I have made love in places, and ways, I never dreamed possible."

"It's been fun, hasn't it?" Mitch replied, quivering. Her insistent caresses were making his cock hard again.

"It sure has!" Bonnie agreed. She sat up, bent over his middle, and took his cock in her mouth. She licked it, squeezed it gently, and toyed with his balls. She loved feeling the fleshy tube harden and grow as she worked on it.

Mitch lay back, enjoying the thrills Bonnie was bestowing on him with her mouth. She turned him on as much as any woman he'd ever been with. She had his cock as hard as tempered steel and the turmoil her mouth was causing drove rational thought from his mind. He squeezed his eyes shut. Watching her suck him was too much!

Suddenly, Mitch realized his cock was untouched, cooling as soft breezes wafted over it. He opened his eyes and realized Bonnie was standing next to him, grinning.

"Do you want to make love to me again, Mitch?" she asked, her eyes flashing.

"God! Yes!" Mitch croaked. "You...you know I do!" He rolled on his side and reached for her, but she stepped back, just out of his reach.

"If you really want me, you'll have to catch me," Bonnie giggled, then, as naked as the day she was born, but much lovelier, she started running across the meadow.

Mitch clambered to his feet and, his erection bobbing as he ran, chased after her. He quickly learned that running naked with your body in a full state of arousal, wasn't the easiest thing in the world to do. He tried to catch Bonnie, who kept evading him. As the chase continued, he discovered that the more he chased her, the more excited he got, and the more difficult it was to run. Bonnie continued to elude him.

Then Bonnie, looking over her shoulder to see where Mitch was, tripped and fell. Before she could get back to her feet, she felt him fall atop her. He immediately plunged his cock into her wet, waiting pussy. She was spread-eagled, and he held her hands in his as he continued slamming into her.

"Yesssss!!!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!!" she groaned, shoving her hips up to meet his thrusts. "Take meeee!!! Yessssssss!!! Take meeeeeee!!!!!"

Mitch, aroused more than he believed possible, held himself above Bonnie on his out-stretched arms and continued to slam against her. "Take it, goddammit!!! Take my cock!!! Take itttttt!!!!" he bellowed. Snorting with lust, he kept plunging his cock into her. Their union this time was feral, two people in the throes of lust, fucking their brains out.

"Oh!!!! Oh!!! Ohhh!!!" Grunts of delight came from Bonnie as Mitch's hips slammed against hers again and again.

"Yeahhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!!! Yeahhhhhhh!!!!" Bonnie screamed when she realized she was about to explode. Her hands clutched Mitch's ass and her legs locked behind his, coupling them into the proverbial beast with two backs. Their pubic bones ground together and passion flashed between their coupled bodies.

"God, I need you!!!" the lust-maddened woman yelled, "Shove it in me, Mitch!!! Harder!!! Eeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Take meeeeeeee!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Take meeeeeeeeee!!! Nowwww!!! Nowwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Nowwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!" She clawed at his buttocks as she exploded.

"Take it! Here it comes!!!" Mitch yelled, spewing his seed into her vibrating cavern. "Take my cummmmmm!!!!! Take ittttt!!! Annnnnnnhhhhh!!!!!"

"I can't believe what you do to me," Bonnie gasped as they lay side by side in the grass afterward. "That was the most intense fucking I ever had!"

"It was something else, wasn't it?" Mitch agreed. "I liked chasing you. Damn, that was such a turn-on!"

Bonnie giggled. "I don't know what made me do that," she said. "It...it just kind of happened, you know?" She kissed him on the forehead, then planted a soft kiss on his lips and sat up. "I really have to get going. I told Cindy I wouldn't be gone too long."

"Yeah, I guess I better get back, too," Mitch agreed. He still had chores to finish. "You want to stop by my place after you close tonight?" he asked.

Bonnie smiled. "I'd love to," she said.

They got to their feet got dressed. Bonnie gave Mitch a kiss then headed for her car.

Mitch watched her drive off, then he climbed back on the tractor and headed back to the barn. "You know," he thought as he guided the growling machine over the fields, "it would be a real trip to do something like that with Melissa."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers