Indiscretions Ch. 08

Story Info
Melissa gets a new toy.
2.9k words
4.27
25.7k
1
0

Part 8 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers

Melissa Singleton got up in the morning, took a shower and got dressed. The print-decorated man-tailored blouse and gray slacks she chose looked terrific on her, but she wasn't aware of that. Then she straightened up the house.

Tom was due home from another overnight trip today, and Melissa made a practice of having the house look extra-good when her husband got back from a trip. The phone rang. She walked over and picked it up.

"Melissa," Tom's voice came through the receiver. "Honey, I hate to tell you this, but I picked up another contract, I won't be home until Monday."

"Oh, Tom," Melissa replied. She made no attempt to keep the sound of disappointment from her voice. She planned an all-out effort to revive their sex life and get their marriage back on track this weekend. "Do you really have to?"

"Afraid so," he replied. "You know we need the extra money."

Melissa for the first time allowed herself to speculate about what Tom might really be doing on the trips he seemed to be taking more and more lately. Upsetting thoughts rushed from the far corner of her mind where she had buried them because they were too painful to consider.

"Look, Melissa," Tom said. "I have to get going. I'll see you Monday."

"When will you get home?" Melissa asked.

"Probably by noon," he said.

"Tom, I...I love you," Melissa said softly.

"Yeah, me, too," Tom replied. Then he was gone.

Melissa felt tears welling up in her eyes. She didn't understand what was happening to them. For the past eight months, their marriage had been coming apart at the seams. Tom, once a loving, attentive husband, was gone all the time. And when he was home, he hardly paid any attention to her any more. She couldn't remember the last time he'd even tried to make love to her. She was lonely. And, although she wouldn't admit it to herself, she was horny, too.

As part of her preparations for the weekend, Melissa had made an appointment to get her hair done. Dorrie McNamara, the girl who did Melissa's hair, was a divorcee. She was a bit brassy, but Melissa liked her. Dorrie always seemed to be up and happy.

Melissa, depressed after Tom's phone call, did housework until it was time for her hairdresser's appointment. Knowing she'd get to spend time talking with Dorrie gave Melissa something to look forward to.

At one, Melissa pulled her station wagon into the parking lot in front of Dorrie's salon. She was surprised no other cars were there.

"You weren't planning to take the afternoon off, were you, Dorrie?" Melissa asked when she got inside.

Dorrie grabbed her arm. "No, I wasn't," she said. "Take off your coat and get over in the chair. Let's get started." She led Melissa to the special sink used for shampooing customers, sat her down in the chair, and put a protective cover over her.

"Talk to me, Melissa," Dorrie said. She had Melissa lay back and began to wet her hair. "You look and sound depressed."

Melissa felt herself relaxing when Dorrie began to work the shampoo into her hair, filling it with luxuriant white foam. Her scalp tingled delightfully from Dorrie's fingers massaging it. "Well," she said, "Things between Tom and me haven't been going too well..." She was surprised how easily all of her troubles came out once she started talking.

Dorrie finished applying the shampoo, rinsed the lather out of Melissa's hair, had her sit up, and wrapped a towel around her head.

"I know what I'd do if I were you," Dorrie commented as they walked to the front of the shop, "If my old man wasn't taking care of business, I'd find someone who could."

"You...you mean take...take a...a lover?" Melissa stammered, startled. "I...I could never...ever do that."

"I'm not telling you to do it, or not to do it," Dorrie said. "I'm just saying what I'd do. I'd find me a nice, horny young stud who could screw me silly."

Melissa felt her cheeks get hot and knew she was blushing. "Tom...he's...he's the only man I...I ever..." she stammered.

"My personal point of view..." Dorrie commented as she clipped a little off the back of Melissa's hair, "...is that monogamy is highly over-rated. But that's me. Like I said, I'm not telling you to do anything you don't feel comfortable doing. I'm just saying what I'd do. You have to do what you feel OK doing."

Melissa had to admit that the idea of an affair was exciting, but try as she would, she couldn't picture herself going to bed with anyone but Tom. She had a good reputation, a good life, and she didn't want to risk losing it.

"I couldn't do that," she said at last. "I just couldn't."

Dorrie was blow-drying her hair. Melissa closed her eyes and enjoyed the warm blast of hot air and the feel of the comb sliding through her tresses.

"Hey, you know, there is something else you could do, I guess," Dorrie said. "I just remembered." She put the finishing touches on Melissa's hair.

"What's that?" Melissa asked as she examined her new coiffure in the mirror. She thought it looked nice. "Tom will really like this," she mused. Then she remembered her husband wouldn't be coming home to see it.

"Stay where you are," Dorrie said. "I'll be right back." She disappeared through a doorway that led from the salon into her living quarters. In a few minutes, she returned, carrying a pinkish tube in her hand.

"What on earth is that?" Melissa asked. The thing Dorrie held in her hand looked almost like a penis!

Dorrie held the device up for Melissa to see. It was a large, life-like, artificial penis. The hairdresser smiled. "This isn't nearly as much fun as a real one," she said, "but it's a helluva lot better than going horny."

"I...Oh God!...I'd have no idea where to find something like that, even if I wanted to," Melissa stammered. She couldn't take her eyes off the device Dorrie held. It looked so real!

"Take this one," Dorrie said. "It's the only one I've got that isn't battery operated and..." she giggled, "...ever since I met Benny, I haven't needed it anyhow." She had an idea she'd piqued Melissa's interest.

Melissa drove away from Dorrie's shop, her mind spinning. "I could never take a lover," she thought. Then her thoughts turned to the dildo in her purse. She wondered what using one felt like.

"It will probably feel better than my fingers," she said out loud.

When she got home, Melissa went into the house and directly up the stairs to her bedroom. She laid her purse on the bed, locked the bedroom door, then she walked to the bed and sat down. With trembling hands she slipped the fake penis out of her purse, held it up, and examined it.

"It's cold and it doesn't feel very real," she thought, as she gazed at the device. "But it sure does look real!" She giggled nervously. "It's been a long time since I've held a cock this hard," she said. Her voice sounded strange in the empty bedroom.

"It might just feel nice," Melissa thought. She sat there, looking at the dildo. "Now what?" Getting in the mood was a problem. She got up, walked to the closet, stripped off her clothes, and stood in the closet fingering one of the silken negligees hanging in the closet. Then, naked, she turned and walked back to the bed.

She laid down, picked up the dildo, and felt herself starting to grow excited. What would it feel like? She began rubbing the sex appliance over her body and made a surprising discovery. The dildo got warmer the longer she held it! She moved it across one of her nipples and shivered as ripples of excitement raced through her. She moved it to the other breast and got more fantastic sensations. She kept moving it from breast to breast while excitement grew and spread through her.

At last, tentatively, a little breathless from self-induced desire, she slid the ersatz penis between her trembling thighs and rubbed the shaft against her labia. Wave after delightful wave of glorious sensation swept over her. Her hips rose off the bed, seeking closer contact with the marvelous tool.

Melissa continued sliding the implement up and down against the sensitive flesh of her vagina. She tried rubbing it against her clit and her hips jolted. It really felt wonderful! She groaned and her hips began to rock as she continued arousing herself with the sex utensil, which continued to send sweet sensations into her.

At last, she moved the dildo so the tip was positioned between the puffy lips of her vagina and, slowly, began advancing it into her body.

"Ohhhhh!!!!" she groaned. It felt good! It felt unbelievably good! The soft plastic wand filled her and made her insides quake with joy. Her hips continued to hunch upward as she slid the wonderful warm device in and out of her clasping hole. She felt her hunger growing and realized she was getting near to her peak.

"Yesssss!!! Oh, Yessssss!!!" she groaned. One hand continued thrusting the dildo into her body, while the other moved to her juice-soaked clit. She was going to come! She had to...

The phone rang. Melissa, startled, froze, and felt very embarrassed, as if the person on the other end of the phone knew what she was doing. Reluctantly she pulled the dildo from her, rolled over, and reached for the phone.

"Hel...hello," Melissa stammered into the phone. Her body was trembling with unsatisfied need. All she wanted was get the call over with and get back to satisfying herself.

"Mrs. Singleton," Mitch said, "I'm not disturbing you, am I?"

"Ah...no," Melissa replied. "He'd sure be surprised if he knew what he interrupted!" she thought. "I, ah, I was working on something." Was she ever!

"Oh," he said softly. "I, ah, I wanted to talk to you about making some changes in the way we do things, especially since Mr. Singleton seems to be on the road a lot more. I thought if you weren't busy, ah, maybe I could run them by you and see what you think."

"Tell him you're busy!" a voice inside Melissa screamed, but she didn't listen. "All right," she told Mitch, "come on up to the house, we'll have a cup of coffee and go over them."

"Be right there," Mitch said, and hung up.

Melissa rolled over, dropped the phone back in the cradle, and looked down at the pink sex toy laying on the bed next to her. "I guess I'll just have to wait," she thought, a bit disappointed. She got out of bed and slipped on her blouse and slacks. She didn't bother putting her undergarments on because she planned to come back up and finish what she'd started once she was done talking with Mitch.

She slipped into a pair of bedroom slippers and started for the door. She had forgotten she'd locked it, and was confused when it wouldn't open. She got the door open and went on downstairs, after giving the fake penis on her bed a last longing look. "Maybe I'm really not supposed to use that thing," she thought. "Maybe I'm being punished."

Downstairs, she went to the kitchen and put some water on the stove to heat. A cup of hot chocolate would be nice. There was coffee on for Mitch, but Melissa preferred hot chocolate. Actually, she could use a drink. A strong one.

A knock sounded on the kitchen door. Melissa opened it and Mitch came in, carrying a yellow legal pad. "I'm not keeping you from anything, am I?" he asked, looking around.

"No," Melissa replied. "I was just doing some paperwork."

"Oh." Mitch felt his face grow hot. "Hey, you and she are alone, her old man's gone more and more. You have a perfect opportunity to put some moves on her," a voice inside him said. He decided to ignore the voice, although it was hard.

"Do you have your ideas written down?" Melissa asked.

"Ah...yeah, here on this pad," Mitch said and handed it to her.

Melissa took the folder and sat down at the kitchen table, then she looked up at Mitch, who was still standing.

"Would you like a cup of coffee or some hot chocolate?" she asked. She wasn't exactly sure why she felt so tense.

"Hot chocolate sounds good," Mitch said. "I figure I've had enough coffee for today."

"I put some water on, I'll make some," Melissa said. She stood up and went to make the hot chocolate.

Mitch watched her, then he took off his jacket and sat down at the kitchen table. He thought saw Melissa's breasts move when she stood up and felt a rush of excitement. "She isn't wearing a bra!" he realized, and felt his penis jump in his pants.

Melissa returned to the table carrying two cups of hot chocolate. She handed Mitch one, and set the other on the table where she had been sitting. Then she sat down and began to read over the ideas the hired man had written on the pad.

Mitch stared at her, captivated by the movements of her unfettered breasts beneath her blouse. He shifted in his seat to alleviate the pressure caused by his growing erection. He couldn't keep pictures of her bare breasts from flashing through his overheated mind.

Melissa finished reading, looked up, and smiled. "These ideas are very good, Mitch," she said.

"Ah, thank you. I figured they'd help us get things done more efficiently, you know?" Mitch replied. He had a problem. How was he going to get out of the kitchen without her seeing his hard-on?

Melissa smiled at him. "Tom will be home Monday, and I'll show these to him," she said. "I have a feeling he'll be very impressed."

"Ah...thanks," Mitch stammered. He took a sip of his hot chocolate. His hands were trembling. Why?

"I'm surprised you're here and not out on a date," Melissa said. Part of her wanted him to leave so she could get back to pleasuring herself, and part of her kept remembering what Dorrie had said. "I'd take a lover, a young one." She tried to force the unwelcome thought from her mind, but it kept coming back. "I wonder what he'd be like as a lover..." She shook her head, trying to clear it.

"I...I ain't been dating all that much," Mitch was saying. "I mean, I just moved to town, you know, and I haven't met a lot of women yet." He had met Bonnie, but he wasn't sure Melissa would approve of his having an affair with a married woman, so he didn't mention her.

"You don't have anyone special in your life?" Melissa asked, not sure why she felt a sudden burst of elation.

"No...nobody special," Mitch said and drank more of his hot chocolate.

"I would imagine that will change," Melissa said. "A good-looking guy like you shouldn't have any problem finding girls to date." "I sure wouldn't mind going to bed with you! I bet I'd give you a thrill you'd never forget." The sudden lustful thought almost made her choke on her hot chocolate. What was wrong with her?

"I dunno," Mitch said. He stared into the nearly empty cup in his hands. Thoughts flooded his mind, things he could have said, wanted to say, but didn't think he should. He decided it was time to leave, before he did something he'd regret. Holding his jacket in front of him, he stood up. "I...uh...I guess I better get going, Mrs. Singleton," he said. He turned and started for the door. "Thanks for the hot chocolate and for looking at my ideas."

"Thank you for coming up with those suggestions," Melissa said. "I'm sure Tom will like them. He'll probably discuss them with you next week when he gets back." She got up, followed Mitch to the door, and watched him walk to his truck. She wondered why he hadn't put his jacket on until he was outside.

"Maybe he's got the hots for you," the voice inside her said. "He probably got a hard-on from seeing you without a bra." "Melissa Singleton!" she scolded herself, "What on earth is wrong with you?"

Still filled with yearning and confused by her lewd thoughts about Mitch, Melissa picked up the cups, put them in the dishwasher, then she went back up to her bedroom.

She shed her clothes, laid back down on the bed, picked up the sex toy, and soon was experiencing all the bliss it could give her. As she worked the magical device in and out of her vagina, pictures of Mitch's face kept flashing in her mind.

"Nooooo!!!!" she moaned as her hands thrust the life-like wand into her juice-slick opening with increasing fervor. Then, "Yessssssss!!!!! Yessssssss!!!!! Oh, yesssssss!!!!" she wailed when her body began to convulse with joy. "Mitch!!!! Oh, Mitch!!!!!! Fuck me!! Fuck meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!" she cried, her hips hammering up and down on the bed.

Later, her need appeased, she turned out the lights and fell asleep. And dreamed of Mitch, not her husband, making love to her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,332 Followers