Indiscretions Ch. 12

Story Info
Bill Markham scores with Cindy.
4.7k words
4.67
30.7k
00

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twelve

Bill Markham wasn't sure what was going on with Cindy Dillon, the waitress who worked in the diner he and his wife owned. When he arrived at work Sunday morning, Cindy was already inside, behind the counter and didn't say anything to him. That was odd. Usually, he got a bright smile and pleasant, "Hi, Bill."

He'd been flirting with Cindy ever since he'd hired her to work in the diner. He fantasized constantly about what the body under the tight uniforms the girl wore looked like. He wouldn't have minded if she'd acted as if she wanted to do more than flirt. But, until Cindy gave him an indication she wanted anything more than flirting, Bill, concerned about a sexual harassment suit, felt he had to let it go at that.

They were busy that evening, so Bill found little time to talk with his employee. Finally, the last customer departed. He locked the doors, put the "Closed" sign in the window, then he and Cindy began cleaning up. He decided now was the time to find out if something was wrong. "You've been very quiet today, Cindy," he said. "Are you OK?"

Cindy stood there behind the counter, with her head down. She sniffled, then her shoulders began to shake as she sobbed quietly.

"Look, Cindy, if you need someone to talk to," Bill said hopefully, "I'm a good listener."

The waitress took a deep breath and got herself under control. She looked up at him, smiling weakly. "Ah, I...I don't want to bother you, Mr. Markham," she said softly. "It's...it's just something I need to deal with myself, I guess."

Bill looked at his employee. Her uniform, as usual, was snug and displayed her excellent figure. A mass of fluffy blonde hair framed her pretty face. She had nice-sized breasts, but her ass was, he thought, her best feature. The tight uniforms she wore left no doubt as to its perfect shape. Bill, always an ass man, thought Cindy's bottom was mouth-watering.

The more he looked at the waitress, the better she looked, and the more he thought about what it would be like to go to bed with her. "You sure you don't want to talk about it?" he asked.

"It...it won't do any good," Cindy replied. She didn't want to burden her boss with her problems. She was sure if he found out how screwed up her life was, he'd fire her.

They finished cleaning up and, hopeful, Bill offered to give Cindy a ride home from work. He was delighted when she accepted his invitation. They walked to his car and he held the door so she could get in, then he went around and got behind the wheel, started the car, and drove off.

Bill had driven Cindy home before, but for some reason, tonight it felt different. His heart was hammering so hard he was sure she must be able to hear it. He didn't seem able to breathe properly, either. "I really would like to help you, Cindy," he said.

Cindy looked at him and smiled. "There's nothing much you can do, Mr. Markham," she said.

"I can listen," Bill responded. "Sometimes that helps more than you think it might."

"Maybe," she said. "I...I'm so confused...I..."

"Look," he said, "Go ahead, tell me a little bit about what's going on."

"Oh, I don't know...I shouldn't bother you with it," Cindy replied.

"I'm a good listener," Bill said. "I really am."

"Well..." Cindy took a deep breath and began. Once she started, she couldn't stop. Her fiancée had dumped her and her parents were blaming her and being miserable to her. She felt very alone. By the time she finished, she was sobbing again, and dabbing at the tears dampening her cheeks.

Bill, watching her cry, felt his cock grow stiff. He knew it was wrong for him to be thinking the things he was thinking, especially since Cindy seemed very vulnerable right now. It wouldn't be very nice of him to make a move on her when she wasn't thinking clearly. But that didn't mean he wouldn't. He pulled to the side of the road, stopped the car, turned to her, and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, now, come on, Cindy," he said softly. "Things will be all right. They really will. Give yourself a little time. And besides, you still have your son."

"Oh, God!" she sobbed. "I feel so awful!"

Bill put his arm around her and was thrilled when she slid across the seat and buried her head against his chest. Her hair tickled his face, making his skin tingle. He rubbed her back gently as she cried. Finally, the sobbing grew softer. She took a deep breath, leaned back, and looked at him.

"Really," he said. "Things will be all right. You're an attractive young woman, you'll find someone else."

Cindy found herself confused by the feelings that had begun to spread through her as she leaned against her boss. It did feel good having his arms around her, almost too good. She wasn't sure she wanted him to let her go. Somehow, he made her feel safe, protected, and special. His voice was comforting, too. She looked into her boss's eyes. She'd never realized it before, but Mr. Markham had nice eyes, caring eyes. She was glad she'd taken him up on his offer to listen to her problems. Talking with him did make her feel a little better. She was surprised to find herself feeling attraction for the balding older man she worked for.

"Thank you for listening to me, Mr. Markham," she said. She kissed him impulsively, intending it as a friendly gesture. She was totally unprepared for the intense feelings that surged through her when their lips met. Damn! Kissing Mr. Markham felt really good! Her heart began to pound and her chest felt tight.

Bill was surprised by Cindy's impulsive kiss, and even more so by the burst of sensations it evoked in him.

When the kiss ended, Cindy leaned back and looked at her employer. She wasn't exactly sure what was happening. Talking to him had made her feel better, but the kiss had started things inside her that confused her. How could she be feeling like this about him? He was almost old enough to be her father.

"Ah, I guess I better get you home, huh?" Bill said, his voice hoarse.

"I...I guess so," Cindy said. She noticed that her boss's voice sounded funny.

The trip to the mobile home park where Cindy lived didn't take long. Bill pulled up in front of her trailer and they sat in the car, looking at each other.

"Would...would you like, you know, a cup of coffee or something, Mr. Markham?" Cindy asked.

"Ah...yeah, I suppose I could manage a cup of coffee," Bill replied. He shut the car off, got out, opened the door for her, and escorted her up onto the small porch in front of her mobile home. This was going better than he hoped. An invitation into her home might well be the first step that would lead to an invitation to her bed.

"Why did I ask him in for coffee?" Cindy wondered as she walked up the steps to her front door. "Girl, you could be taking a big chance! If his wife finds out about this, you'll be looking for another job." She shrugged the feelings off. Mr. Markham had been nice and he listened to her. Being with him felt good. And he was a good kisser, too. Besides, her son was staying with her folks for a couple of days, and if Mr. Markham left, she'd be alone, which was the last thing she wanted. She doubted he'd tell his wife, so she was probably safe on that count.

Bill held the door for Cindy, then he followed her into the trailer. He looked around and saw how neat her home was. "This is very nice, Cindy," he remarked.

"Thanks," she replied, starting for the kitchen. "I'll start the coffee."

Bill followed Cindy into the kitchen and sat on a stool at the little breakfast nook there watching her start the coffee.

"Where do you keep the cups?" he asked.

"In that cabinet over there by the sink," Cindy said.

Bill found the mugs and carried two of them to where Cindy stood by the coffee maker. "Are you feeling any better?" he asked.

The young woman nodded. "I am," she replied. She felt comfortable and safe with him, and maybe even a little turned on. After all, he was a married man and he was in her home alone with her. She found that pretty heady. Impulsively, she went up on tip-toe and kissed him softly.

"What was that for?" Bill asked.

"You make me feel good," Cindy replied. "I'm glad I decided to talk to you."

"I'm glad you did, too," Bill said. He took a chance and pulled her against him.

Cindy didn't resist when her boss pulled her into his arms. She liked the way it felt having his arms around her. Pressed against his solid body, she felt as if no harm would come to her. At least she wasn't lonely any more. She looked up at him and, slowly, his face moved toward hers. Then their lips joined, fire rushed through her, and her tongue slid out, seeking his.

Bill extended his tongue, too, and the sensations caused by their colliding tongues rocked him. He felt her arms tighten around him while she pressed her body tighter against his.

"Wow!" Cindy exclaimed when the kiss ended. "God, Mr. Markham, I don't think I've ever been kissed like that before!" She was shaking and could feel his erection pressing against her belly. She hadn't planned on anything like this happening but, crazy as it seemed, now that it had, she didn't want it to stop!

Bill felt the same powerful feelings. He was making better progress than he'd dare hope he would! He tightened his arms and pulled the attractive blonde into another passionate kiss. Again their tongues dueled. By the time the kiss ended, Cindy was flushed and, he thought, looked more beautiful than he'd ever seen her look.

"I want you, Cindy," he said softly. "Do you want me?"

Cindy gazed at him, her emotions in turmoil. Mr. Markham's kisses had excited her! She wasn't sure what to do. His hands slid down and cupped her buttocks, pulling her against his swollen bulge. Then she knew! She wanted him, too! She looked directly into his eyes. "Yes," she whispered. "I...I want you, too."

His heart hammering, Bill scooped Cindy up in his arms and felt her head fall against his shoulder. Her wild hair tickled his face. She was light in his arms. He was so excited he was afraid his cock would burst through his pants!

With her riding in his arms, her arms around his neck, he moved across the living room and managed to get her down the rather narrow hallway that ran most of the length of the trailer, into her bedroom. He laid Cindy on the bed, then he stood there, his chest heaving, heart pounding, looking down at her.

"You...you won't hurt me, will you?" she asked softly.

"God, no!" Bill exclaimed. "That's the last thing in the world I'd do!" He knelt next to her bed and began to trace her face with his finger. From the look on Cindy's face, he could tell he was thrilling her with the softness of his touch. Then he let his finger roam onto her neck.

Cindy had never been touched so softly or lovingly and it delighted her. She lay on her bed, moaning softly, a look of enchantment on her face.

Bill stopped caressing her and began unbuttoning the buttons down the front of her snug uniform. When they were open, he spread the garment apart.

"Please!" Cindy said, putting her hands on his, stopping him. "Please don't."

The young woman's sudden display of reluctance confused Bill. He hoped she hadn't changed her mind. "Do...do you want me to stop?" he asked. "I...I thought you said..."

Cindy shook her head. "No...it's...I...I'm afraid," she whispered.

"Afraid...of me?" Bill asked, startled.

Cindy shook her head. "I...I'm...I'm afraid you won't like my...my body," she stammered.

"I think you're beautiful," he replied gently. "I know your body will be, too." He covered her mouth with his. She arched her neck, opening her mouth, her tongue lashing his. While the kiss went on he finished opening her dress. When the kiss ended Cindy sat up and helped him remove both the dress and her bra, then she laid back.

Bill, wide-eyed, stared at her. How could she have believed he wouldn't find her beautiful?

"Do you...do you think I...I'm pretty?" Cindy asked. She'd never seen anyone look at her the way Mr. Markham was looking at her. It was as if he was worshipping her and it thrilled her.

"Cindy, you're beautiful!" he exclaimed, watching the rise and fall of her chest. "So incredibly beautiful!" He stroked her, feeling the incredible softness of her skin. She felt like warm silk. His hand moved over her chest, working out to the erecting tip of each perfectly formed breast. Her nipples were surprisingly large and had extended into rigid little finger-like buds.

"Ohhhhh, God!!!" Cindy moaned, her back arching, as her employer stroked her. "God, that feels wonderful!" Fierce sensations roiled through her as his caresses stoked the fires of lust brighter and brighter.

Bill, delighted by how soft and warm Cindy's skin was, loved the contrast between the soft skin and firm, rubbery tips of her breasts. He loved, too, the sounds his touch evoked from her, and the way her body moved against his hands. He had to have those nipples between his lips, so he bent his head and drew one of the taut buds gently into his mouth.

"Ahhhhhh!!!" Cindy moaned. Her hands went to her boss's head, tangled in his thinning hair, and pulled him against her. "Oh, God, Mr. Markham, that feels so awesome!!"

Bill's lips moved from one turgid nipple to another, then back; drawing louder and more impassioned moans from the young woman as they did. Her motions grew more and more insistent.

While his lips worked on Cindy's breasts, his hand slid down over her flat, warm belly, exploring, seeking.

Cindy had never been this excited by a man's touch before. Mr. Markham was making her crazy! She could feel the crotch of her panties getting damp as the fluids of passion seeped from her. He was making her feel sooo good! She should have invited him in a long time ago!

"Please!" she moaned. "Oh, please! Feels so gooood!! Oh, God! That feels soooooo gooood!!"

Bill stopped kissing her breasts and gazed at her naked body. He was so turned on already he was afraid he'd come in his pants. She was so lovely!

"Cindy, you are really gorgeous!" he whispered, his voice filled with awe.

Cindy trembled with delight at his comment, then she almost jumped off the bed when he kissed her navel. At the same time, his hand began to move over her strong, perfectly-formed legs.

It was all Bill could do to keep from tearing his clothes off, jumping on the gorgeous young woman, and ravishing her; but he didn't. Not yet. He intended to make this experience last as long as possible! He might never have a chance to do something like this again!

Between Bill's kisses and caresses, Cindy was quaking with passion. Each stroke, each kiss built her hunger to a higher and higher level! Then, as his lips moved over her belly, his hand touched the silken lips of her vagina. The sudden jolt of excitement that resulted caused her hips to arch upward, off the bed.

"Ohhhhhh!!! I'm gonna go crazy!!!" Cindy groaned, pressing herself against his hand. Unutterable thrills roiled through her when he caressed her aching, lubricant-drenched pussy. Her body arched and twisted and thrills continued to rumble through her. "Ahhhhh!!! Oh, God, Mr. Markham!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!" she mewled, her whole being afire.

Bill, acutely aware of how turned on Cindy was, began to probe her juicy opening with his fingers. Her groans got louder and she pressed against him more frantically.

"Tooo gooooddd!!!" she groaned, "Oh, God!!! That feels toooo goood!!!"

Bill slid a finger between the puffy lips and into her and, while his finger twirled and thrust, her hips began a rhythmic response.

Cindy was rapidly being overwhelmed by the exquisite sensations her employer's caresses were evoking! "Godddd!!! Gawwwddddd!!! Aggggghhhh!!!!" she babbled. "Oh!! Oh!! Ohh!!" She was going to come soon! She had to! She couldn't ever remember being this turned on!

Bill took her to the point of losing control, then he backed off and let her calm down for a few moments before he resumed what he was doing and took her to an even higher level of need!

"Oh, God!" Cindy moaned, "Please! Oh, please, Bill! I got to come! Please! Bill!!! I need to come!!!"

Bill heard Cindy's fervent plea, bent down and, continuing to thrust his finger into her, seized her clit between his lips.

"Ohhhhh! What...what are you...Ohhhhhh!!!" Cindy howled when even more exquisite sensations flashed through her. Her insides felt as if they were about to melt and rush out of her. "Yesssssss!!!! Yesssss!!! Agggggghhhhh!!!! Agggghhhhh!!!!" she cried, "That's it!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! I'm commminnnngggg!!!! Commmmminnnnnggggg!!! Yesssssss!!!!! Yesssssssss!!! Oh, God, yessssssssssssss!!!!!!"

Gradually Cindy's frantic motions slowed, but Bill continued to caress her tenderly until she lay still. Then he looked at her.

Cindy gazed at her employer and smiled. "That was awesome! But what about you?" she asked.

"That was just the appetizer," Bill said, licking his lips. "Unless you want me to stop."

"Oh, no!" Cindy replied. "I want you in me!"

"I'm glad you said that," Bill said. "I'm not sure what I'd have done if you said you wanted me to leave."

"There's no way I'd tell you to leave, not after that!" Cindy replied. She watched as he stood up, shed his clothes and laid down next to her on the bed. She looked down, saw his erection, and wrapped her hand around it. It was so hard! And hot! It was throbbing, too!

"Cindy, you have to be careful," Bill said, his voice strained. "I...I'm really turned on and..."

"Ohhhh!" Cindy giggled. "What's the matter?"

"If you had any idea how much I want you...Ahhhhhh!!! Ahhhhh!!!...you'd understand!" Bill croaked.

Cindy was excited by his admission. "I want this in me!" she said, tugging on him.

Bill needed no further encouragement. He rolled atop her, his bulk pushing her down into the mattress, his hard shaft slipping between her legs. He raised his hips, reached between them, and guided the head of his straining cock to her moist opening. He pushed his hips down and felt his cock slip into her tight, hot, wet opening. "God, Cindy, you're so tight!" he exclaimed.

"You feel so big!" she moaned, "It feels like you're splitting me open, but it feels good, too! Oh God, does it ever feel good!"

Sensations billowed through Bill as his shaft buried itself in her snug sheath. He was making love to her! When he had his cock fully embedded, he stopped and enjoyed the delight rippling through his body from their union. It was every bit as good as he hoped it would be!

"I'm not moving because I'm afraid if I move, I'll come," he explained, staying still a little longer, savoring the feelings coursing through him. Then, slowly he began to move. He knew he couldn't wait long, even being in Cindy and not moving had brought him closer to coming.

"Ohhhh!!! That feels so good!" Cindy moaned. "I...I didn't think anything could feel better than what you just did, but this does! Oh, God!!! Yessss!!!!!" She locked her legs around him and thrust against him feverishly seeking the release she knew would soon come.

"Wow!" Bill cried out suddenly, "Oh, Wow!! Oh, my, God!!!" Urgent pulses of release raced from his toes to the roots of his hair and he exploded powerfully, pumping gob after gob of his hot cream into her.

"You're commminnnngggg!!!! Oh, God!! It's so hot!!! It feels so good!!" Cindy cried when his torrid sauce began splattering into her, then, "Agghhh!!!! Agghhh!!! Aggghhh!! I'm commminng again!!!" Unbelievable feelings of delight swept through her. "Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhh!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! My God!!! My God!!! My Goddddddddddddd!!!!" she cried, her body bucking wildly.

Their joining finished, they lay in each other's arms, basking in the warmth of their wonderful shared experience.

"I've never felt this good!" Cindy whispered. "I...I never knew I could feel that good!"

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers
12