Indiscretions Ch. 20

Story Info
Tom and Melissa try to mend their marriage.
2.6k words
4.71
23.6k
00

Part 20 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers

Passion In James County IX

Indiscretions

By D.C. Roi

Chapter twenty

Tom wasn't sure what to do when he woke up the morning after he'd seen Melissa and Mitch making love. He still felt more than a little anger and considered confronting his wife about what he'd seen, but he although he was angry, he knew very well he was in no position to throw stones. He'd screwed around, too, and had pretty much ignored his wife for almost a year, so how could he be angry with Melissa for doing the same thing?

That didn't make it any easier when the memory of seeing his wife making it with Mitch on their bathroom floor appeared in his mind. He lay on his side, watching his wife's back, wondering how they'd come to this point in their marriage. Despite all he'd done Tom believed he still loved Melissa. And he wanted to save their marriage, if that was possible.

Melissa began moving. She stretched, then she rolled on her side and smiled at him. "How are you this morning?" she asked. She, too, decided it was time they talked about what was going on between them. No matter what it took, he wasn't getting away until they did that.

Tom shrugged. "I don't know," he said, "I'm OK, I guess."

Melissa took a deep breath. "Tom, we need to talk," she said.

"Yeah, I know," Tom replied.

"Tom, there...there is something very wrong in our marriage," she said.

Tom couldn't read the look on his wife's face. "What?" he asked, immediately feeling stupid for saying that. It wasn't as if he didn't know. "I'm sorry," he said, "that was a dumb thing to say. I've been lying here thinking the same thing you are. What do you think we should do?"

"I think talking things out might be a good way to start," Melissa said softly.

"Do you want me to go first?" Tom persisted.

Melissa studied him. "Do you want to?" she asked.

Tom shrugged. "I guess I might as well," he said. "How much do you want me to tell you?"

Melissa rolled on her back and stared at the ceiling. "I...I want to know what made you stop wanting me," she said, her voice very soft. "I need to know what I did that turned you off."

A cold chill went through Tom. He had no idea his wife believed the problems between them were her fault. It made him feel even worse than he already did. "Do you really think it was something you did?" he asked.

Still staring at the ceiling, Melissa nodded.

"And what if it wasn't you?" Tom ventured, his heart pounding. "What if you didn't do anything wrong?"

"Then why...why did you stop wanting me?" she asked.

"It...it was something I did, not...not something you did," Tom said. He wasn't sure how much he should tell her. "I...I did something really stupid, and afterward, I felt so guilty, I...I couldn't...you know...perform with you. That's what happened. It...it had nothing to do with you."

Melissa turned her head and looked at him. "What, exactly, did you do that made you feel so guilty?" she asked, even though she finally was willing to admit she'd known all along. "Are you trying to tell me you cheated on me? That you slept with someone else?"

Tom nodded slowly. "That's what happened," he said, feeling as if someone had wrapped an iron band around his heart. "Then...after...after it happened, I...I couldn't make love to you and..."

Melissa rolled on her back again, and once again was staring at the ceiling. Tears were filling her eyes. "I...I guess I knew, but I wasn't sure until...until just now," she said, her voice cracking.

"So...now...now what?" Tom stammered, his heart pounding. "What do we do now?"

"I don't know," Melissa replied as tears rolled down her cheeks. "What do you think we should do?"

"I...I don't know," Tom said, "I guess it depends what you want, doesn't it?"

"What would you do if I wanted a divorce?" Melissa asked.

Another cold chill went through Tom. "Is...is that, a divorce, what you want?"

Melissa turned her head and looked at him with reddened eyes. "No," she said. "I don't want to divorce you."

"Then what?" Tom asked.

"If I don't want a divorce, I suppose it means I want to stay married to you, doesn't it?" she said. "What about you? Do you want a divorce?"

"Ah, no, no way!" Tom stammered. "I know you probably don't understand what I did...hell, I'm not sure I do...but I love you and I don't want to lose you."

Melissa's steady gaze remained on Tom, making him very nervous. "What if the problem...what if you can't make love to me, then what?" she asked.

Tom shrugged. He had no idea what to do if what his wife suggested happened again. How could they repair their relationship if he was no longer able to satisfy her sexually? "I...I guess, maybe, I'll need to get counseling if that happens," he said.

"Tom...do...do you really love me?" Melissa asked.

Tom nodded. "Yes," he said. "I love you, I really do."

Melissa took another deep breath, preparing herself to ask a very difficult question. "Would it bother you if I'd slept with someone else?" she asked fearfully.

"It...it bothers me," Tom replied. "But I'm not going to let that get in the way of putting our marriage back together."

Melissa looked at him with interest. It sounded like he knew she'd cheated on him. How could he have known? "Did...did you know I cheated on you?" she asked.

"Ah...I...I didn't," Tom said. "Until last night when I...I..."

Melissa felt a cold chill go through her. "When did you get home last night?" she murmured.

Tom swallowed hard. "Earlier than you think I did," he told her. "I...I saw you...you and...and Mitch."

Melissa felt her face getting hot. This was something she hadn't expected. "How did it - seeing me with Mitch - make you feel?" she asked.

Tom, trying to formulate his reply, realized he was getting a hard-on. He slid closer to his wife and felt his erection brush against her warm skin. Thrills swept through him. "How do you think it made me feel?" he croaked, his throat tightening.

Melissa moaned softly and moved tighter against her husband. She was dumbfounded by his reaction to their discussion. The last thing she expected was that he would be aroused. "I see," she said. Her soft hand slid down over his belly and she began stroking his cock. "I take it watching me make love with Mitch turned you on, did it?"

"Uh-huh!" was the only response Tom could utter.

"And in spite of what you saw, you still want me?" Melissa asked.

His wife's insistent caresses were making Tom crazy. He was as turned on as he'd ever been! At that point he didn't that Melissa and Mitch had made love, just so he could make love to her, too!

"Do you want me, Tom?" Melissa asked, her voice low and feverish. She found herself responding powerfully to touching her husband's erection.

Tom knew his wife's tone of voice only too well and realized she was as turned on as he was! The realization caused his cock to leap in her hand. "Ye...yes!" he croaked.

He felt her move, then her mouth engulfed his cock. Tom squeezed his eyes closed to keep from coming right there and then. Melissa worked on him expertly for a while, then sat back on her knees, smiling down at his flushed face. "I think you're ready," she said. She shuddered a little. "Are you?"

Tom nodded. All he could think of was getting his cock into her!

Melissa took his cock in her hand again, stroking it gently, making him wild! Then she stopped and moved atop him, straddling him with her strong, lovely legs. "I want you to eat me," she said, her voice husky. She slid up his chest until her vagina was above her husband's face. "Eat me, Tom!" she repeated, her voice betraying the urgency she felt.

Gripping his wife's firm buttocks, Tom buried his face against her middle and was surprised to discover she was sopping wet! He lashed her puffy labia with his tongue and felt her squirm with delight. Though her legs were clamped around his head, he could still hear her moaning with joy.

"Yessss!!! Yessss!!! Give me your tongue!!!" his wife cried, her body thrashing as he gave her pleasure. "More!!! More!!! Eat me more!!!"

Tom lashed Melissa's swollen clit and felt her shudder. Her cries of delight grew more impassioned. The more he licked her, the more frantic her motions got. "Gahhhhhh!!! Yeahhhhhh!!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Eat meeeee!!! Eat meeeeeeee!!!" Melissa cried.

As Tom ate her, he could see his wife clutching her breasts, pulling on her turgid nipples. The more he ate her, the wilder her actions became, smearing her juices all over his face. Then she stiffened and it felt as if her whole body was vibrating.

"Eeeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhh!!!" she cried, "Oh, Goddddddd!!! Oh, Goddddddd!!! Tom!!! Tom!!! Eat meeeeeeeeeeee!!! Oh, Godddddd!!! Yessssssssss!!! Yesssssssss!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!!!"

When Melissa's orgasm finally ended, she flopped on her belly next to her husband on the bed.

Tom had a rigid cock and desperately needed to use it. He rolled over, got to his knees, and moved between his wife's legs. Grabbing Melissa's hips, he lifted her middle off the bed. Holding her with one hand, he took his rock-hard spear in his other hand and, without warning, drove it into his wife so hard their thighs met with an audible "Smack!"

"Ummmmphhhhh!!!" Melissa groaned, her moan muffled by the pillow her husband was driving her face lay into.

Tom plowed into his wife like a mad bull, his fingers making red marks where they clutched the smooth skin of her bottom.

"Like this?" Tom grunted, slamming into her, his cock riding easily in her well-oiled opening. "Do you?"

"Uhhhhh!!! Uhhhhh!!! Yessss!!! Give it to me!!! Harder!!!" Melissa replied, pushing herself back against him frantically. "Oh God!!!!"

Despite how hot he was, Tom realized he wasn't going to lose it the way he had the last time he'd tried making love to his wife. The more he plunged his cock into her warm tunnel, the more he wanted to. But he wasn't made of steel and, after a while, he realized he was growing nearer and nearer to exploding.

"I'm going to come soon!" Tom groaned. "I can't wait much longer."

"Yessssss!" she cooed, "Come!!! Take me!! Please, Tom, take me with you!!!"

"Okayyyyyy!!!!" he groaned, "Now!!! Take it!! Take it!!!" Like a rushing, molten torrent, come sped from the center of him into his wife's writhing body.

"Yessssssss!!! Yesssssss!!!!" Melissa cried as her husband's hot seed bathed her insides. "Yesssssssssssssss!!! Oh, God, Tom!!! I'm commmmminnnnnnggggg!!! Yesssssssssssss!!! Yesssssssssssssss!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!"

Afterward, they lay beside each other, getting back under control after the incredibly intense coupling. They lay on their sides, facing each other, looking into each other's eyes as if trying to see what the other was thinking.

"What are we going to do?" Melissa asked softly.

"I don't know," Tom replied. "Do you think we ought to see a marriage counselor?"

Melissa nodded her head. "I think it might help us get some things straightened out." She took a deep breath and, very softly, said, "I...I love you."

"I love you, too," Tom said.

"But what...what about...about what we've...what we've done?" she whispered. "Can we forgive each other?"

Tom shrugged. "I don't know," he said. "I want us to make it, and I think I understand why you did what you did." He paused. "Hell, I'm not sure I have any right to even be angry about that, but..." He took a deep breath. "Can you forgive me?"

"I...I want to," Melissa replied. "But...maybe you'll have to give me time."

"I'll give you all the time you need," Tom said. "And I promise I'll work very hard to deserve your forgiveness."

Melissa smiled wanly. "If you do, and we get counseling," she said, "maybe there's a chance for us."

"I sure hope so," Tom said. Something occurred to him. "How...how are we going to handle this with Mitch?"

Melissa shrugged. "I...I'm not sure. How do you think you're going to handle working with him? Are...do you think you want to fire him?"

Tom wasn't sure. "I wanted to break his neck last night," he admitted, "but now..." He shrugged. "I'm not sure it would be fair to fire him. After all, he's done a lot of good work around the place and..."

"I don't think I'll have a problem with him working here," Melissa said, "I'm not sure how he'll feel, though. I mean, if he knows you know..."

Tom laughed. "Sounds a little confusing," he said, "but I don't suppose he needs to know I know, does he?"

"I...I guess not," Melissa admitted.

Tom got serious. There was a question he needed answered. "Was...was he...Mitch...was he a good lover?" he stammered.

Melissa touched her husband's face softly. "It...it was good with him," she admitted, "but...you're still the best lover I ever had." She smiled. "And besides, I love you, I don't love Mitch."

Her answer satisfied Tom. He kissed her softly, but the kiss deepened and grew more ardent. He felt Melissa pressing herself against him, then her hand slid between them and gripped his cock.

After she stroked his cock for a few minutes, making it stiff, Melissa rolled atop Tom and his cock slid between her legs and rubbed her ass. She loved it! She continued to rock her hips and Tom's rigid pole kept sliding against her vagina, turning her on. She rapidly grew aroused! Before long, she was at the point where she once more needed to have her husband's cock in her! Then Tom cupped her breasts and tweaked her nipples with his thumbs.

"Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!" Melissa moaned.

Tom wanted to be in her as badly as it appeared she wanted him there! Her moving hips rubbing her pussy against his rigid pole were driving him crazy. He slid a hand between them and managed to get the flared purple tip against her dripping opening. Melissa continued moving and the swollen rod slid into her.

Melissa felt Tom's hand between them and the slow invasion of her body by his cock. The sensations she experienced were unbelievably intense, just like they'd always been! The swollen prod rubbed the super-sensitive walls of her vagina. Delightful feelings welled up inside her and wave after wave of ecstasy rushed though her.

"Ohhhh!!!" Melissa moaned, "It's gonna happen again!!!! It feels so good!!! Oh, Goddddd, Tom!!! I'm going to come againnnnnnnnnn!!!! Oh, yesssss!!! Oh, yesssss!!! Oh, yessss!!! Ahhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! Yessssssssssss!!!!!!"

Tom felt his wife go wild, her hip motions become frenzied. Her head bobbed limply on her lovely neck. She clutched his arms, her fingernails biting into his skin. Her rippling pussy milked him to release. "Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!" he cried, his neck arched and his hips thrusting off the bed. Gob after gob of his essence poured into his wife's vibrating body. "I'm comminnnngggg, tooo!!! Oh, God!!!!!!"

When her need was finally slaked, Melissa collapsed on Tom, too weak to move. She felt his arms encircle her, and his lips softly kiss her on the neck. Then she nodded off, more sated than she'd ever been.

Tom lay there, his beautiful wife atop him, his cock still lodged in her. He realized she'd fallen asleep, and didn't want to move. He didn't want to waken her. Maybe things between them would work out after all.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,333 Followers