Indiscretions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew I was loosing control as he finally ceased the blows with the crop signaling his friend to have the girl cease and move back away from me. My Master reached up to my wrists and released them, whispering in my ear, "you are doing very well my slut and I am pleased." My heart soared with his words, He was proud of me, and I was happy. He rubbed my wrists for a second and told me what he expected of me again.

I looked to Ann and John and saw that he had her on the mat and she was using the vibrator, thrusting it into her shaved pussy while she lay back into his lap. I went to her, and kneeled down between her spread legs and began licking her clitoris as she thrust the vibrator rapidly in and out of her wet pussy. I had never done this before, but it was what He wanted and I was determined to please him in every way. I continued the assault on her firm little bud, rapidly licking it from bottom to top. I felt her orgasm overcome her as her wetness spread around my lips and she tasted sweet, not bitter like a mans cum at all.

As she came I gently sucked on her clit, giving it little licks with my tongue until her orgasm subsided, and her breathing slowed. I was then instructed to get on my hands and knees and I felt my Master probing with his hard, perfect cock at the lips of my drenched pussy. Finally! Finally after all these days he was going to give me his cum in my pussy, and I was ready for it. I was more than ready for it, I was dying for it. "Please Master!" I begged him, as he teased me with the head of his cock at my opening. He knew what I wanted, what I needed, and he was making me wait for it..and beg. "Please what slut? You want me to fuck that hot pussy of yours? Is that what you want?"

"Yes Master, PLEASE!" I was begging him. He knew it was hard for me to beg, that the last bits of stubborn pride still clung to me, but that I desperately wanted him to fuck me.

"Say it slut!" he commanded.

"Master! PLEASE fuck me, please fuck my pussy, no..YOUR pussy. Please Master, I need it so bad!!" I was almost in tears, trying to press myself back onto his hard cock.

"Are you ever going to disobey me again?" he asked, still probing, but still holding himself back from me.

"No Master, I swear it! I will never disobey you again. I am yours to do with as you please, forever. Just please fuck me now!!!!!" I was desperate, I had endured enough, and I couldn't stand it another moment.

"You will suck his cock while I fuck you," he again commanded me and his friend John was in front of me and slid his hard cock into my mouth as I felt my Master thrust his cock into my steaming hot pussy. My hips were moving wildly with the need. He pulled it almost all the way out and slammed it in again, all the way, pushing my face onto John's cock. My Master fucked me hard, hard and fast, and each slam into me pushed me forward and I took Johns cock all the way down my throat. I had been so aroused that my orgasm came crashing into my body like a tidal wave and I gasped around John's cock as it rocked me into heaven, the fireworks, as always, bursting before my eyes. As my orgasm subsided I felt John's begin as he shot his hot cum deep into my throat, and I swallowed every drop of it. My Master continued to slam into me from behind, and I heard that familiar groan rise up from his throat as he too poured his cum into my pussy, so deep within me.

As my sore, tender body collapsed to the mat my Master pulled me to Him, telling me of his love and his pride in me. I smiled up at him and whispered one last word before I fell asleep..."Grace."

12