Indoctrination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The face meant something? That was a face amandaslave had seen before? Was it? It was so hard to remember anything now. So hard.

It was much easier not to think at all. Just obey. Yes, it was much easier to obey and submit and be a good slave.

It was so difficult for amandaslave to remember.

amandaslave liked to watch the sparkling lights and obey. she liked to obey. she'd be going back to the room soon.

Now amandaslave was standing and she too was soon marching steadily forward towards her cell.

* * *

rachel had been on the yummy machine. rachel liked it when the big vibrators went inside her ass and juicy snatch. she squirmed in delight as they swelled inside her slavebody. Then the vibrators would begin to throb and pulsate and she'd be lost in ecstasy. And what ecstasy it was. That was her reward for being good. A good slave. An obedient slave.

Suddenly the door was open. Automatically rachel's muscles stiffened and she rose up to her full height. Arms straight by her sides, back ramrod stiff and chest thrust outwards. rachel stared ahead.

Someone new.

Someone wonderful.

A palpable aura of sheer power had entered the room. rachel could taste it.

rachel stared in stunned disbelief.

She was tall and strong and beautiful.

The tall woman was dressed completely differently to the other women who normally came in to collect rachel. She wore a pair of knee length black boots with six inch stiletto heels, a short, tight black leather microskirt and finally a snug fitting white turtleneck sweater with a small beautiful emblem sewn in the middle of the high collar.

The tall woman's long blonde hair gleamed in the light, forming a halo that surrounded her magnificent face.

An achingly beautiful face. rachel had never before experienced such exquisite beauty.

The tall woman's opal coloured eyes glittered in the fluorescent light.

rachel stared open mouthed at the woman. she felt her crotch moisten.

"Kneel before your mistress slave," the woman barked.

That voice! The familiar, wonderful voice. rachel hastily threw herself to the floor, pressing her knees against the cold tiles. A quiver ran through rachel's body.

The slave was staring straight at mistress's crotch now.

rachel could feel mistress watching her. The cold, powerful opal eyes were gauging the naked, prostrate body that knelt before her.

rachel was visibly shaking now. The ecstasy was welling up inside her.

rachel now saw the black crop mistress held and felt it pressed hard into her cheek.

"You have pleased your mistress," the tall woman said now in a friendlier tone.

"You like being a slave don't you?"

"Oh, yes mistress!" rachel gushed excitedly. It was so good to be a slave.

"Happy slaves are good slaves," mistress went on. "Perhaps a reward for my good little slave is in order," mistress purred.

rachel's mind whirled. she was a good slave. her mistress would reward her. rachel was shaking in delight now. rachel could hear mistress' low laughter.

"You may lick my boots clean slave. Time to put that tongue to work."

rachel was completely prostrate now. The slave bent right over and felt the soft leather touch against her tongue. Saliva glistened on the smooth black leather as the good slave carefully wrapped her tongue around mistress' boots.

rachel worked carefully.

she had to clean mistress' boots.

rachel whimpered in sheer delight as her body shuddered with orgasmic glee.

rachel didn't see mistress' hand disappear beneath her hiked up her microskirt. rachel was concentrating on obedience.

* * *

Mistress always found these first meetings quite entertaining. The sheer wanton need to adore her when the new slaves met their mistress for the first time was always a rush.

New slaves were always so eager and so desperate to please.

The first slave, Amanda, the older sister, had been perfect. Well by now amadaslave was totally enraptured by the programming that had seeped deep inside the core of her mind. The slavegirl's mind had turned into a sponge, soaking up all that brainwashing even though they were only halfway through the treatment sessions. Everything that was being imprinted into amanda's slavebrain was being absorbed completely without hesitation or resistance.

Profiling indicated a probability of low self esteem in Amanda's previous life which always proved a perfect hook to secure the new slaveself she was becoming. It was always much easier to brainwash someone who had a low opinion of themselves.

Such people had been doing some of the work themselves all their lives. They already believed that they were useless so it was a simple matter to fully convince them of their worthlessness. Then when a way out was offered they embraced it wholeheartedly. The heady combination of power, pleasure and control were the lures that snared their consciousness and led them to irrevocable slavery. There was no turning back for them. They'd doggedly hold on to their brainwashed new life forever.

That sister of hers, the cute one, rachel, was also progressing nicely, mistress mused. She'd fingered herself off while the little slut had been squirming around on the floor licking her boots. A thorough job rachel had done of it too.

But there was something about rachel. It was nothing obvious that could be discerned outwardly. According to all objective criteria rachel was as enslaved as her sister. But yet, there was just something different about that one.

Lots of practice had honed mistress' observational skills. Yes, that rachel wasn't quite as fully subservient as her sister. There was some residual resistance remaining as Rachel tried to fight the programming. A remnant of the former personality peeking through.

But it was nothing that couldn't be remedied.

That could be entertaining in itself.

* * *

Slavery had removed the bad thoughts. The brainwashing was good. It made rachel a better slave. Being a slave felt good. All rachel had to do was obey. It was so easy. It was so much easier than trying to think for herself or remember things. That didn't matter now anyhow.

Only the lights, the voice and the wonderful throbbing cocks mattered.

And her slavemistress.

rachel obeyed. But there was always bad thoughts creeping into her mind. Bad, bad thoughts. Wrong thoughts.

Thoughts that made rachel feel funny. They made her feel bad. Slaves should be happy. They shouldn't feel bad.

That troubled rachel. It was confusing to her.

rachel wanted to be like that other slave, the one she saw in the brainwashing room strapped into the other chair being attended by the grey and leather clad women. The strong women were drones. mistress had explained that. They were slaves too. It was good there were so many slaves.

It was so beautiful for rachel to see the woman in her smooth unbending collar becoming a slave as well. rachel liked to see the way the other woman's naked body remained still in the chair as the drones set to work. rachel knew that she looked like that in the chair also. That made her wet.

Slavery was good.

It felt warm and soft to be a slave.

It was just so good. rachel was so lucky. They were all so lucky to be slaves.

That other slavegirl was lucky too.

rachel recalled watching with idle curiosity as the drones lowered the visor over the other slavegirl's blue eyes. The shiny metal dome covered the top of the blank faced slave's head. rachel could sense the swirling patterns beginning their work and almost see the slave's eyes losing focus underneath the visor. The voice would be speaking directly to the girl's slavemind. Now the other slave's mouth began moving beneath the dome. The girl's slavelips repeating the endless slavetruth that poured into her brain.

That felt good. rachel liked to watch as the other slave obeyed. Obedience was good.

The blue eyes obeyed.

It was better not to think about the other slavegirl.

It was better to just think about obedience and slavery.

Much better.

* * *

she awoke from the blackness that had engulfed her. How much time had passed, amandaslave had no way to tell even if she had wanted to. her eyes were sore and her vision was blurred and fuzzy. But amandaslave knew that it was all for her own good. If she was going to become a good slave she had to submit totally.

amandaslave's body ached in pain but still she dragged herself towards the saddle shaped pleasure unit in her cell. Sliding herself down on to the double intruders, amandaslave moaned in delight. The vibrators hummed to life, bringing her battered, abused body to unimaginable heaven. The girl that once called herself Amanda sat on the saddle and spasmed her existence into forgetfulness.

The slave stared intently at the screen. The diamond. That precious sign amandaslave had learned to adore. above all else. That perfect, powerful, all seeing eye that had ripped her world apart.

The eye saw inside her. Inside her weak slavemind.

amandaslave didn't think. It was much better not to think. It was much better to stare at the eye. The eye saw her bad thoughts. she had to think proper slavethoughts.

Good slaves did not need to think.

* * *

The other slavegirl was already fastened to her chair. The slave was just a shiny metal head on a rigid, glistening body.

rachel saw her own familiar chair ahead. The drones were close behind her as always. They were vigilant, but trusting.

It had become a routine now.

rachel knew what she must do.

she obeyed.

The black plastic chair was very close now. rachel could have reached out and touched the metal dome that would cover her eyes and switch off her mind if she had wanted to. Not that she wanted to. That was not a part of her obedience and rachel only wanted to obey. Even thinking about the dome caused her to almost visualise the vibrant colours on the display that would cover her eyes soon. It was so close now.

Suddenly something intruded on this meditation. rachel's peripheral vision registered a change. Something out of the ordinary in the usual routine. The drones had stopped and had stiffened to ramrod attention.

rachel was puzzled. Why had they stopped? she was so close to her delight now.

A voice came from behind behind her. The voice. The voice that controlled her every thought.

Instantly rachel sunk to her knees.

She was standing over her now. A ripple of suppressed pleasure coursed through rachel's veins but she kept her eyes lowered as befitted her status. Instead rachel stared adoringly at mistress' leather covered crotch.

"So my little slave, do you enjoy your brainwashing sessions?" mistress asked teasingly.

"Oh yes mistress," rachel squirmed.

"I'm sure you do. You have become quite a devoted little slave my pretty one. Almost as good a slave as your big sister over there."

"Your big dribbling slavesister I should say," mistress added jokingly.

"Well think we can interrupt your training for a while. Perhaps a more hands on, practical approach might prove beneficial to you now," mistress mused.

rachel stared at the tight leather skirt that covered mistress pussy. How rachel yearned to sink her tongue in there and taste the sweet nectar of her mistress.

Mistress was speaking again. Addressing the drone guards.

"Take her to my chambers now."

The sound of stiletto heels on tiles boomed like gunfire as mistress exited the brainwashing room. rachel remained kneeling. Mistress wanted to use her.

A sister? No slavesister.

What was a sister?

* * *

rachel was kneeling again but this time on carpet. The room was totally unlike all the others she had experienced. It was painted a sort of beige colour and reminded her somehow of a time before this place. The room had furniture that also was part of a memory that she once had. A table, chair, mirrors. rachel faced the large double bed.

rachel shook as she knelt. It was so hard for rachel to remember things.

So very hard.

But rachel had to remember. Didn't she?

Slavesister?

No, sister. That was better.

Wasn't it?

Why was it better?

Why did it sound better?

Why did slavesister sound wrong?

It was just so difficult for rachel to think. Much better not to think.

Was it better not to think?

Suddenly the confusing thoughts vanished. They were swept aside by the booted vision of pure perfection that swept into the room. rachel's body shivered in lust.

* * *

rachel lay on the bed. she felt mistress' hand teasing her nipples idly. rachel didn't move. she had not been commanded to move.

First mistress had made rachel bend over the bed while she used the massive strap on to violate her ass. By now rachel's body had grown accustomed to this proceedure and she had rather enjoyed the experience of mistress penetrating her from behind. rachel hadn't spoken during the pleasurable ordeal. The only sounds that emerged from her were low moans and involuntary grunts of pleasure as mistress had steadily set about her task.

Then mistress had withdrawn from her and lain on the bed. rachel had crawled forward in order to bury her head between the glory of mistress' legs. Slowly but steadily rachel had used her tongue on mistress slick snatch. With an expertise that came as a mild surprise to her, rachel took her time. Finally mistress' body had shook in orgasm as she came.

rachel had looked up to observe her mistress writhing on the crumpled sheets lost in orgasmic afterglow. rachel was pleased. she had pleasured her mistress. she was a slave now. she lived to serve and obey. rachel's slavemind needed to serve and obey, nothing more.

slavemind.

Why slavemind?

Mind.

Sister.

Name.

"You're such a little slut," mistress purred. Her grip on rachel's nipple tightened to pain. rachel shook.

"Go to the box slave and get the paddle. I feel a little spanking is in order now," mistress ordered before twisting around on the bed to lie on her front.

rachel stood and padded her way towards the toybox. rachel looked into the large box at the assortment of leather, plastic and vinyl items. A large heavy black leather paddle lay on top, next to a pair of shiny metal handcuffs. rachel stared into the box for a moment. she reached in and retrieved the item before turning.

mistress was still lying face down on the crumpled bed away from rachel.

Steadily rachel walked back to mistress. Her bare feet made no noise against the soft carpet.

rachel knew what to do now.

mistress lay waiting on the bed. She turned her head slightly to look at the obedient slave coming towards her.

Suddenly rachel was on top of her mistress, wrenching her arms back painfully. mistress cried out more in surprise than pain. The sudden attack caught her completely unprepared. rachel tightened the handcuffs around mistress' hands very tightly. mistress screamed in pain now.

Stepping back, rachel took in the scene on the bed. her mistress now lay helpless face down on the bed, her arms pinned behind her.

rachel stood watching. she stared at her mistress. So powerful but now so helpless.

rachel stood waiting her thoughts whirling. mistress was shouting now. But rachel wasn't listening. she just stood and thought.

It was so confusing. she was a slave. slaves obeyed. rachel wanted to obey. Obeying felt really good but then there was sister...

Sister.

Name.

Name.

Remember.

Remember.

Name.

Amanda.....

Her sister was named Amanda. rachel shook in disbelief. Horror filled her mind now. Did she want to stop. They were bad thoughts. she was a slave. slaves did not think these thoughts. she should stop thinking.

No.

Another name was trying to come to the surface of her mind now. So very close she could almost touch it.

Rachel.

Rachel's head swam. Her body swayed in shock.

Her name was Rachel.

She was called Rachel.

* * *

How long had she stood frozen like that? Time had seemed to disappear. The memories had paralysed Rachel for precious seconds. More and more had flooded in with every passing second. An older woman with a round smiling face. A bald man with glasses. A wet, hairy dog. Red flowers.

Eventually mistress' voice had broken the spell and penetrated the daze of her mind.

"You fucking bitch slave. I'm going to flay you alive for this. I'm going to stick a horses cock up your ass and you're going to beg me for more. You stupid mindfucked little slut. I own you. Everything you think, I put in there..."

Rachel looked at the contorted face of mistress. The opal eyes were glittering in pure rage.

Calmly, Rachel stuffed the ball gag from the box into that vile mouth silencing the screams of hatred that filled the room. After that, Rachel had put the ankle cuffs on mistress and then chained her feet to the handcuffs. Visceral hatred glowed in the eyes of mistress.

Nobody came in to the room.

Rachel had to leave. She had to get out of here.

Fear returned to Rachel now. It felt comforting somehow.

Drones could burst in through the door at any moment. Then it would be all over. She'd be brought back to the swirling colours and soon she'd end up begging for whatever disgusting tortures mistress would heap upon her.

There was only one way out through the door. What option did she have? She couldn't just leave Amanda here to be turned into a slave. Rachel shuddered. She had to rescue her sister.

Rachel put on her former mistress' clothes. Rachel checked herself in the mirror again just to be on the safe side. Luckily the high turtleneck that she had left unfolded was enough to cover the plastic collar she had been unable to remove. There was some sort of locking mechanism on the back of the collar that required a key that Rachel didn't have.

It was a shock to see herself like this, dressed as her former mistress. She looked strong. In control.

Powerful.

Sexy.

Rachel took a deep breath before leaving the room behind and stroding out into the corridor beyond. A faceless drone was marching towards her from the left. Rachel swallowed. The drone walked on steadily. The thumping of Rachel's heart seemed to fill the corridor. Then the drone was past her and Rachel was watching the grey and leather clad back of the woman.

Rachel exhaled in relief. Summoning all her strength, she began to walk.

* * *

Nobody took any notice of her. She met occasional occupants as she traversed the brightly lit featureless corridors. They were all identical. A warren of blankness like the heads of the occupants that dwelt there.

Rachel had managed to retrace her steps somehow and now she found herself in a corridor that was familiar to her. How she knew that, Rachel didn't know. It looked identical to all the others in this hive. But somehow Rachel knew.

A series of doors were to the left while only a single door was to the right of the corridor. She knew what was behind that single door. The chair...endless orgasm...the embrace of slavery.

Rachel looked around quickly. The corridor was empty. Crossing the corridor she came to a door clearly marked with the number 12.

A lump was in Rachel's throat. Her cell.

She had to focus. Ignore the feelings that now welled up inside as she thought of the saddle and the vibrators behind the door. Instead Rachel found the next door and pressed the door release.

The door slid open. Rachel stepped inside quickly.

The occupant of the cell immediately fell to her knees. The woman knelt passively. Silent.

Rachel walked over towards her.

A tear trickled down Rachel's face.

"Amanda.." she gasped kneeling to face the naked collared woman.

The glazed blue eyes of the woman looked at her steadily. There was nothing behind that stare. Nothing. Just thoughtless emptiness.

Her sister said nothing. She just knelt quietly.

Rachel reached out with her hand. Amanda's face felt soft and warm. Amanda didn't flicker. Her sister retained the calm blankness that wrapped her mind.