Indoctrination

Story Info
Role-playing becomes reality.
11.2k words
4.37
160k
185

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cuck4Traci
cuck4Traci
150 Followers

I must have dozed off at some point. The sound of my wife coming home woke me up, the front door opening, closing, and the dead bolt locking. Happily, I heard my wife's angelic voice, oddly though it sounded as if she were addressing someone. And then there it was, a deeper voice in reply.

"Damn," I thought, "She did bring him home." I felt my cock involuntarily twitch.

There was a brief moment of silence, followed by a few muffled moans I knew all too well to be from my wife. I am very familiar with those sounds and knew someone-he-was touching her in those secret places, in ways that made her compliant. I laid there quietly, listening to the sounds of embrace, a brief period of silence, and then a captured breath. I strained to hear more. Metal jingled. Was that a belt buckle? I heard her coo.

After a few minutes, my wife, who sounded quite out of breath, said, "Mmmm... c'mon, let's continue this some place more comfortable."

The click-click-click of her 4" heels seemed to echo through the empty house as she made her way down the hall towards the bedroom. "Holy shit," I thought, "She's not bringing him in here to see me like this, is she?" No, to my relief, her heels stopped at the guest room door across the hall.

"Make yourself comfortable in here," she said with a sexy croon as she led him into the guest bedroom. "I gotta go pee and slip into something else." As she began opening the master bedroom door, she said to him, "I'll be back in a minute." With that, she came into our bedroom and leaned her back against the door after it closed.

"Hi, baby," she said in a whisper just loud enough for me to hear.

I was momentarily blinded when she turned on the lights, but she quickly dimmed them. God, she looked beautiful. Even in the faint light I could see her smile was huge and bright, framed with full luscious lips that were now missing most of their lipstick, and what was left was mostly smudged. Her eyes were almost wild with excitement, anticipation, and what looked like even a little trepidation. Her beautiful blonde hair was slightly mussed, but still framed her face like the beauties of the past. I've told her often she has those classic lines of beauty. She's a Monroe, a Crawford, an Anderson and Hepburn all melded into one. Even after these 20 years I am still awestruck at how she can exhibit such sex appeal with just a pose and a glance, and then enrapture those around her. Sure, she has the body of a 40 year old mother of two, but she knows how to package her assets to command attention wherever she goes. I am never prouder than when we walk into a restaurant, theater, or pub and I see all the eyes that are diverted to her graceful presence and follow her throughout the room.

She is my nirvana, my angel, my porn star. She is my dreamland.

I've observed men who, from all outward appearances, are virile and confident in their ability to pick up women be reduced to the likes of an over stimulated, sexually deprived teenage boy, should she decide to engage them in flirty banter.

I chuckle watching these episodes as the man struggles to maintain some sense of proper etiquette and not openly gape at her ample and gorgeous cleavage. I said she knows how to package her assets, and she displays her breasts perfectly between that line of "I'm an innocent faithful wife" and "I want you to fuck my tits right here." Likewise with her lips and eyes; she can entrance a man with her eyes that has him feeling like he's lying in bed next to her, and while watching her lips speak of something as benign as growing tomatoes, all he sees is his cock sliding in and out between them. It's funny to watch those men try to hide the obviously growing bulge in their crotch that develops just from interaction with her.

And it's not lost on her at all. She makes a game of how flustered she can make a man that seems too full of himself. But, she also likes the shy ones. She enjoys imagining that they are at home afterwards masturbating to their fantasies of her sucking their cock, grabbing handfuls of her golden locks like handles and forcing her lips up and down their shaft. She gets pretty horny and her pussy soaks her panties wet when she flirts like that. I don't mind at all because we have gloriously wonderful sex when we get home. Sometimes we don't even make it all the way home.

Such a scenario led us to the point we are at now. The man waiting for her in our spare bedroom is someone she noticed at a friend's BBQ party we attended and she ended up in an interestingly unique situation after consuming one drink too many. A situation that would end up having an interesting effect on our marriage, as well.

If my wife has any sexual weakness, it's that alcohol goes straight to her pussy. Give her a Mike's Hard Lemonade and she'll soon be looking for Mike's hard cock.

Two weeks ago we attended a soiree at a friend's house. There were an eclectic group of people there, many we did not know. As usual my wife and I enjoyed a few drinks, ate too little, mingled with people we found interesting and people-watched the rest. Our friends have an in-ground pool, and for a time we were in the backyard watching people playing in the water, having a good time.

I noticed my wife transfixed at one point and looked to see what had captured her attention. She had an appreciative gaze assessing a tall man that had just exited the pool, and I can see why. I've been married to her long enough to have a good understanding of her tastes, and this guy checked many of the boxes on her list. He was tall, maybe 6'3" or so, in his mid to late 40s with a full head of hair trimmed short. He had a rugby player's build, not super buff, but thick and very nicely toned with broad shoulders and tight chest with a smooth covering of fine dark hair. You could also see from the formfitting swimsuit he was wearing low that he had an appreciable package. But I know the foremost attribute that had her attention were the two indents on either side of his waist just above his hips. Something about those really do it for her. Maybe because they're like little arrows pointing to the source for her pleasure.

"Nice, huh?" I said to her.

"MmHmmm," she replied without breaking her gaze. "That's some nice fuck-fodder, right there." I agreed, and knew exactly what she meant.

Fuck-fodder is our term for someone that we pseud-introduce into our love making that enhances our pleasure. For instance, we often roleplay cuckold and hotwife scenarios, and during those times while making love I will whisper things to her about someone we've seen or know, like Mr. Rugby, here. I'd verbally paint a picture of him driving his cock into her pussy, or her worshipping his cock while I watched. Knowing I have bi curiosities, she would complement my depiction by suggesting I suck his cum from her pussy or let him fuck my ass. I often clean her pussy after we have sex and enjoy the taste of my own cum, and she pegs me with several of her strap-ons, so her intimation is always poignantly titillating. Our roleplaying knows few bounds; I have even crossdressed on occasion to be her lesbian/bitch/cock-starved-slut.

We both watched as Mr. Rugby climbed out of the pool and casually walked across the patio. He had a warm smile and carried himself with an unassuming air of confidence, and his ass was mesmerizing as he moved. Not surprised, I could see my wife was focused on the same feature, and I noted that she absentmindedly performed a quick rendition of the I-gotta-pee-dance. I know her panties were getting wet.

When he reached the other side of the patio, he walked over to a table where a well-groomed middle aged man sat. Mr. Rugby leaned over-providing an even greater appreciation of his ass-and gave the seated man a kiss on the lips. Not just a little peck, but one of obvious familiarity.

"Hmmm, well, I'll be damned," my wife said.

My cock involuntarily twitched. "Yeah, hmm, damn."

"He's still nice fuck-fodder. Maybe you can get him to let you investigate that package he's sportin', baby. I bet he's a mouthful," my wife said with a wink and giggle. She then leaned in and gave me a soft kiss and whispered against my lips, "You just gotta promise to share."

"Mmmmm," was all I could get out as tingles coursed through my body with the image of my wife and me sharing Mr. Ruby's cock.

She reached down and cupped her hand on the growing bulge in my shorts, and with a wide grin she purred, "Mmmm, somebody likes that idea." She then gave me another kiss, stepped back and said, "I'm gonna go find another drink, honey, and see what trouble I can get into." She winked, turned and started to walk back to the house.

I watched the sway of her ass as she walked away. She was wearing a dark blue long maxi Hawaiian print sundress that had thin straps and a deep plunging faux wrap style in the front. Over that was a short three-quarter sleeve white cardigan, and underneath she wore a plunging push up bra that fully accentuated her breasts. God, she looked delicious in that dress. Her butt was absolutely mesmerizing while I watched her from behind. I could just barely make out the curvature of her cheeks as they poetically undulated to and fro with each step. Today she was in flat sandals, but when she's wearing heels, the effect is spellbinding. There was no doubt she was going to eventually capture the attention of many throughout the afternoon.

Our normal operating procedure at functions such as these is we usually separate and mingle with all the fellow guests, and then eventually gravitate to one another when it's time to head for home. My wife is an amazing flirt, but if you asked her, she would deny it. She's what you'd call a stealth flirt or passive flirt, I suppose. It's not something she consciously does, it's just who she is, her persona. Her natural beauty and overall seductiveness compounded with her outflowing gregarious nature is like the flame to the moth.

I spent the afternoon engaging in conversation with those I knew, became acquainted with those I didn't, and had a nice talk with our hosts, Sally and Sarah. They're a really cute couple we've known for quite some years, now. Periodically I'd catch a glimpse of my wife seemingly enchanted with the company of whichever man had cornered her for the moment. Now and then she'd catch my eye and give me a wink and smile, and I'd get a tingle imagining the effect she was having on those that had her attention.

As I said earlier, on occasion one of us will drink too much and eat too little, and today I could see that my wife was guilty of such. I noticed she was a little more touchy-feely than usual with those she engaged with, and she was in an everyone-gets-a-hug mood. She was obviously enjoying the effects of her chosen drink.

I knew most of the guys handing her drinks, and no doubt they were purposely making them extra strong in hopes they might get her to the point of offering favors. They should know by now that it won't work, I'm the only beneficiary when they ply her with drinks. I mentioned that alcohol goes straight to her pussy, but since we've known each other, I'm the only one that's been privileged to that pussy. We go home after these events and I fuck her alcohol fueled pussy senseless. Sure we roleplay and fantasize a lot about her fucking others, and I go into great graphic detail about her being a slutty hotwife with the fuck-fodder we discovered that day, but those are just fantasies. Neither of us had considered making those fantasies into realities.

Until today.

As the afternoon turned to evening I had migrated to the edge of the party, drink in hand, happy to be observing and people watching. I realized I hadn't seen my wife in the last 30 minutes or so, and assumed she was inside sitting with others. With what she's had to drink, it's probably safer for her to be sitting, right now. That's when I saw her come out of the house into the backyard. She headed towards me with a purpose, walking at a quicker than normal pace, hair blowing in her wake, breasts bouncing seductively with each step. Holy shit, what a gorgeous sight.

As she got closer I noticed her face was a little flushed, which I attributed to the alcohol, but it's the expression she wore on her face that had me puzzled. Her lips were slightly pursed, yet tightly sealed, and her eyes were fixed solidly with mine, with an almost apprehensive look. She never broke eye contact with me as she strode across the patio directly to me. As she approached, I asked, "Honey, what's..." But before I could finish she grabbed the back of my head and brought her lips to mine, kissing me hard, forcing my lips apart and driving her slick coated tongue deep into my mouth. It took a second or two before I realized she was forcing a load of cum into my mouth.

What the...? "Holy shit," I thought, "where did that come from?" My mind was a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions and questions. Mostly: who? I wasn't sure how I was supposed to react. Am I supposed to be jealous? Pissed? Envious? But, I didn't feel any of those-well, maybe the envy part a little bit, but I wasn't sure if I was envious of her or him. What I did realize, though, was that my body was on fire with tingles, my cock was twitching fiercely and my knees felt weak. I believe I even involuntarily mewed by the end of the kiss.

She broke the kiss, placed her lips against my ear and whispered, "Let's get out of here. Now!"

I caught the urgency in her voice and put my drink down, grabbed her hand and started into the house to say our good-byes. But she tugged the other way and said, "No, let's go out the side gate," and started pulling me behind her.

Now my mind is really racing. Did she get caught? Is there some irate wife looking to kick her ass right now? Did some guy force himself on her? I didn't like that last thought, but quickly dismissed it on three accounts: she's way too smart to be put in such a situation; I know she gave a fair amount of blowjobs before she met me, and she admits freely that she loves giving head, so I'm pretty sure she wouldn't have to be forced; and she wouldn't have shared his cum with me had she been forced.

So that means whoever's hard-on she had between her lips was the result of a consensual arrangement. She willing sucked another man's cock while I was nearby, unaware. What else did she willing do, I wondered? Did she kiss him hotly with her tongue in his mouth? More than likely. Did she let him run his hands up and down her body under her dress? Perhaps. Did she let him finger her pussy? Damn. Did she fuck him? No, I told myself, she wouldn't have had a mouth full of cum if that were the case. Or would she? She could have had him pull out and cum in her mouth. Fuck, my cock was twitching like mad and my brain was just a puddle of questions.

We got to the car, climbed in, and I pointed us for home. I hadn't said a word since she kissed me, not out of anger, but because my mind was so consumed with a myriad of questions and random speculation, I couldn't formulate a cogent verbal thought. As I drove she squirmed in her seat, quiet, reflective of something. About five minutes into the drive I was about to offer a penny for her thoughts, when she turned and cuddled against me and placed her hand on my crotch, squeezing my now half erect cock. She leaned in and with her lips just brushing my ear and whispered, "Pull over, I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me, right now."

If nothing else, I'm an obedient husband, so I pulled to the side of the street and turned off the engine. Before our car had barely come to a stop, she had jumped out and climbed into the back seat.

"Baby, get your ass back here," she commanded.

I climbed in the back, and she immediately grabbed me by the shirt and pulled me on top of her. She mashed her lips against mine, and again drove her tongue into my mouth. I could still taste remnants of another man's cum in her kiss and savored the wickedness of it all. An image of a strange cock literally moments ago being between the lips I was now kissing flashed through my mind. It was nearly akin to directly kissing that man's cock. Twitch. As she kissed me and probed me with her tongue, her hands were on my belt, deftly unbuckling and then unbuttoning my pants, frantically searching for my cock. Another image: I see her standing toe-to-toe with him, locked in lustful embrace, her hands undoing his confines, releasing his swollen cock that she slowly caresses and strokes to its fullness while purring into his kiss.

She has me out now and I'm harder than I think I've been is some time, especially considering that I've been drinking all day. She's lifted the front of her dress above her waist and is pulling my cock toward her smoldering wet sex. Her other hand has pulled the crotch of her lace panties to the side, and as I lean in she guides the head of my cock to her opening. She grabs both sides of my butt with her hands, digging her nails into my ass cheeks and pulls me into her while lifting her hips off the seat to impale herself further onto me. She was so wet her pussy made a very audible squishing sound as my cock sank home.

"Oooooooh, that feel so fucking good," she moaned loudly.

My wife was hot and horny to fuck. She didn't want passion, and wasn't looking for love; she just wanted to be fucked. Hard. I slammed my cock into her, pulled nearly all the way out, and then drove it into her again. Her nails were still dug into my ass and she was seemingly trying to pull me deeper and harder into her.

As I fucked her, I imagined her on her knees, her breasts moving up and down with each breath, her manicured nails visible on the tips of her fingers wrapped around the base of his cock, the shaft disappearing between her lips, the swollen crown nearly completely visible when she pulled back, and then disappearing again followed by the shaft wet with her saliva. Her eyes at times looking directly up into his, searching approval, and then closing in lustful bliss and concentration.

I fucked her harder. The sounds of slapping flesh and squishing wet pussy were all but drowned out by her incoherent ramblings of pre-orgasmic symphony. We're not known for quickies, but this one wasn't going to last long, I could tell. Her orgasm was building fast.

Her eyes were closed, her mouth agape uttering sounds of fucking. She was fucking me back with an equal force of my pounding into her. She was on fire. She clearly wanted cock, and she wanted it filling her pussy. I couldn't help but wonder whose cock she was thinking about right now.

I imagined her fingering her pussy with her free hand while she stroked and sucked him with the other, bringing herself almost to orgasm. She wasn't just sucking it, she was worshipping it, loving it, that cock was her life force. She looked up at him with imploring eyes, her lips kissing the tip of his swollen cock head. She was talking to him, asking, no, begging him, "I want you to fuck me. Please? Please..."

"...fuck me. Fuck me, baby. Your cock feels so good in my pussy. Oh, god, it's so good."

I increased the tempo and started pounding her pussy mercilessly. Listening and watching her, accompanied with the visions running through my head, I was right on the verge of cumming.

"U...u...u...uh...u..u..u, uh, u," she chanted with each thrust. "Oh, god, baby, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna... u, u, u... I'm... OOOOOOOOOH, FUCK, OH MY GOD, UUUH, OOOOH."

I buried myself into her as far as I could and unloaded my cum deep in her pussy.

We remained still, holding that position while we caught our breath. She quietly mumbled, "Oh. My. God. Oh my GOD. Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. Whew."

She opened her eyes and found me staring into hers. She searched my face for something, found nothing, and then I saw tears begin to well up in her eyes. "Are you mad at me, honey?"

cuck4Traci
cuck4Traci
150 Followers