Indoctrination of Toy

Story Info
A femme toy is trained by her transexual Mistress.
3.3k words
4.44
48.9k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

toy waited patiently kneeling on the floor. She was wearing her short girly skirt, high heels, garters and stockings. Her nipples were bare, as instructed, and the cool air teased her nipples into a hardened aroused state. toy was wearing her favorite dark haired wig, light eyeliner, and bubblegum pink lipstick. As a standing order, she was also wearing her cuffs which her Mistress required as a constant reminder of her servitude and being owned. As if the locked chastity device on her useless clitty wasn't enough reminder.

toy heard the clicking of her Mistress' heels in the distance as her owner approached. toy shivered recalling her last scene with her Mistress. toy had played without permission from her owner, and received a punishment enema of cool water and lemon juice. The enema was over two quarts and the combination of cool water and the irritating lemon juice made it nearly impossible for her to hold the enema for more than a couple of minutes. toy was disappointed she could not hold the enema for the 10 minutes as her Mistress had instructed, so she made a promise to focus more on her obedience. She wanted to make her Mistress proud of her new property.

"Hello, my lovely toy." toy nearly jumped being so lost in her thoughts about her Mistress.

"Hello, my loving Mistress." toy kept her eyes downcast and blocked out everything but the sound of her owner's voice.

Mistress looked down at her new charge, appraising her treasure. "I trust your punishment was severe enough that you learned the importance of realizing that your body belongs to me and I will determine what, when, how, and with who your body will be used."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You have been in chastity nearly a month and your useless clitty is becoming desensitized and withering from non-use. It is a good thing to move past useless things and indoctrinate your body to channel your erotic urges in more feminine and useful ways. Your body will be trained to respond to sexual stimulation to other parts of your body, more suitable to your place as a femme sextoy. You are now a total bottom and can only achieve sexual fulfillment being taken in your pleasure holes; your mouthpussy and asspussy."

"Today, we will concentrate on eroticizing your asspussy. Through training, you will realize that you will only attain satisfaction through penetration and giving pleasure to others. Are you ready to continue on that journey, toy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress offered her hand to toy and lead her over to the horse. "Kneel on the horse, lovely toy." toy crawled onto the horse, bent over with her bottom exposed. Mistress walked around the horse deliberately, stopping at each corner to attach the chains to her property's cuffs. The click of Mistress' heels echoed through the room as she walked around her bound toy. toy shivered as the cool air teased her spread pucker, her ass cheeks splayed wide by the posture on the horse and her bound ankles. The clicking of Mistress's heels stopped behind her toy, out of sight of the trembling girl. toy's body jolted as she felt Mistress raise the back of her dress, completely exposing her toy's vulnerable butt. Mistress placed her hands on both cheeks of her toy's ass and used her thumbs to spread toy wide. toy blushed a deep red realizing she was so helpless and exposed, and totally vulnerable to whatever her Mistress intended to do with her.

Suddenly, toy felt a chill as she realized that Mistress had leaned down and was blowing gently on her exposed wrinkle. toy bit her bottom lip, trying to stifle a moan, but ended up whimpering at the erotic sensation.

"Mmmmmmmmm... such a lovely pussy I own... so pink and pretty." toy felt a single finger start tracing a circle around her pucker, not touching, but teasing the nerve endings around her most intimate spot. toy held her breath, mewling as the sensations reverberated through her core. There were stirrings in her cage as she felt her useless clitty respond to the erotic teasing.

"Relax, my toy. This is mine to play with. I see that useless clitty seems to be responding... I see a little pearl of girl squirt forming as I play with my toy." Mistress lowered her hand, her nails tracing across toy's captive balls, and collected the creamy pearl dangling from the cage. toy then felt a wet finger slowly rubbing her pucker. toy blushed deeper realizing her own squirt was being used to lubricate her twitching bud.

"Take a deep breath, and let it out, toy." toy did as she was instructed, and she felt the finger pressing as she let the last of her breath out. The pressure increased... pushing harder.... and with a twist of her wrist, Mistress pushed open toy's resisting bud and burrowed into toy's asspussy canal.

"omg, Mistress... Mistress... Mistress.... ohhhhhh." toy felt a flash of pain as he muscles were forced open to allow the invader into her bottom. toy tried to squirm and move out of the way, but the chains held her prone and in place.

SMACK! Mistress's hand came down hard on toy's left cheek. "Quit squirming! This belongs to me and you will not resist my opening you!" toy yelped, but forced herself to submit and open up to the fingering of her asspussy by her owner.

"Mmmmmmmm... still nice and tight for me, babygirl. Such a lovely tight pleasure hole for your Mistress." Mistress slowly entered her toy, wiggling her finger and watching the ring snug around her finger as she pushed deeper. Mistress smiled as she felt the tiny walnut inside her toy and rubbed her finger slowly over the bulge of her toy's p-spot. toy caught her breath and moaned as the rubbing gave her the electric tingle that telegraphed into her caged clitty. toy squirmed as she felt another pearl forming on her clitty. Then another, and another, until she was becoming wet like an aroused girl. The sensations were building up inside her body; the tingle, the pleasure/pain of being impaled on her owner's burrowing finger, the dripping of her girly squirt that was becoming an ooze.

"ohhhhh, Mistress... you are making me have such naughty thoughts... Thank you for making me such a nasty anal slut for you." toy pushed back against the persistent invader into her pleasure hole. toy started rocking on the horse, her tender nipples rubbing against the rough covering on the horse. toy shut her eyes tight and rode the finger of her Mistress, so lost in the sensations that her owner was making her have.

Mistress started pistoning her finger in and out, rubbing the p-spot and withdrawing. over and over again. She noticed her little girl was rocking on the horse at the same pace as her finger was moving in and out. Mistress reached down and gathered the dripping girl squirt on two fingers, and slowly withdrew her finger from the puckering bud. Slowly, Mistress replaced the single finger with the two glistening fingers coated with toy's girl squirt and slid into the now elastic pleasure hole. Her fingers disappeared into the hungry little hole and she resumed the pistoning finger fucking of her nubile toy.

Mistress shifted to the side of her captive toy, her fingers still pumping, but this time spreading. She spread her fingers to stretch the tight little ring of her little anal slut. toy moaned louder as the combination of the stretching and the rubbing of her spot inflamed her primal desires. Mistress reached forward and offered the original single finger to the trembling lips of her toy.

"Taste the finger that was inside your hungry asspussy, babygirl." Without hesitation, toy opened her lips and sucked the pungent finger into her mouth and sucked on it like a tiny little cock. toy was becoming lost in the sensations; her tiny pleasure hole being used so wantonly and purposefully, and the sodden finger she was sucking on.

"Good girl, toy. You love being a slut for your Mistress, don't you?" toy moaned and nodded her head as she sucked the finger into her mouth and pushed back to take the two fingers deep in her asspussy.

"Do you deserve any relief, my slut? Do you think you deserve a hard shecock in that hungry asspussy of yours?" toy released the sodden finger from her mouth and and moaned, "yes Mistress, please allow this girl to pleasure my owner's shecock with my hot, tight asspussy. I beg you... please, let me pleasure your thick hard cock with my tight little pleasure hole."

Mistress smiled and slowly walked behind the horse, slowly twisting her two fingers until the popped out of the hungry puckered rosebud. toy moaned in despair, the sudden emptiness leaving her aroused and wanting. Mistress gathered more of the oozing girly squirt dripping from the caged clitty and coated her own shecock, now hard and thick and erect. Mistress stood watching the twitching rosebud, and finally rested the glistening head on the flushed pink orifice. Mistress slowly place her hands on the smooth hips of her trembling girl and just stood there savoring the moment. toy squirmed and tried to push back on the object of her burning need, but Mistress held her firm and watched the girl writhe in aroused anticipation.

"oh please Mistress, please allow the girl to pleasure your cock with my hot tight asspussy. Please, please, fuck your naughty girl... fuck her hard... make my pleasure hole milk you and give you pleasure." Mistress smiled and flexed her hips forward, at the same pulling back on her toy's hips and took her girl deeply in one swift thrust.

"OMG, MISTRESS... OH YESSSSSSSSS!" There was a molten hot flash as toy's tight pucker suddenly was filled and stretched in one quick second. The pain was intense for the open vulnerable girl and toy yelped as the sudden intrusion washed over her body. toy trembled as she was so stretched and filled, the pain reaching every nerve in her body. Mistress held her hips tight savoring the intense tight heat sleeving her straining shecock. toy jerked spasmodically as her body adjusted to being so filled in a place that just moments ago was so empty. toy moaned and shivered as her whole existence adjusted to the searing heat emanating from her stretched and engorged hole. toy panted trying to collect herself, finally uttering a panting whisper, "fuck me please, Mistress"

"Good girl." Mistress slowly withdrew her steel hard shecock until only the head was surrounded by the tight straining ring, then slowly slid back in until she was buried to the hilt. Then withdrew again, only to sink deep inside the pleasure canal again. "Mmmmmmmmm... such a good tight asspussy... you serve your Mistress's shecock well, you anal slut." Mistress pistoned her hips... in and out... in and out... until her hips were undulating in a continuous motion, fucking and using the girl she owned. The searing heat in toy's asspussy was transforming into a molten buzzing glow that emanated throughout her body. toy was so lost in being taken and used, drifting off into the netherworld of subspace. There was nothing else in the world except the sensations that consumed her body.

Mistress continued fucking the straining rosebud, her shecock massaged by the hot tight tunnel. Mistress held toy's hips tight, moving her just right to enhance the sensations. toy submitted completely, her body responsive only to the needs and wants or her owner. Mistress' thrusts became faster and harder and deeper, her balls slapping the dangling cage, now with a steady ooze of girl squirt dripping on the floor as her cage was slapped between the end of the horse and her owner's heavy balls.

"Push back, slut.. show me what a good fuck slut you can be." toy wrapped her arms on the horse and pushed back to meet each one of her Mistress's deep thrusts. The intense glow in her bottom was now becoming more pleasurable, more intense, more erotic, and toy grunted and moaned like a little bitch in heat. toy clenched and released her stretched ring, making her stretched pleasure hole a milking sleeve, wanting to coax the hot cum from her Mistress to quench the fires of passion inside the wanton slut.

Mistress hands started holding toy more firmly, her fingernails digging into the tender skin on toy's hips. toy's nipples were getting rubbed raw of the coarse fabric of the horse, but toy did not care. toy's only purpose was to earn the privilege of having her insides bathed with the seed of her owner. Mistress slammed her hips into toys's splayed ass cheeks, as if she was spanking the naughty girl with each deep thrust.

"Bear down, slut... I am going to spew my hot cum any second now" Mistress' hips were a blur now, her breasts bouncing with each deep thrust. "Yes, slut... just like that... milk your Mistress... "

As if nearly impossible, toy could feel her strained pucker stretching even more as her Mistress's shecock swelled even more. toy knew her Mistress was about cum, so she bit her lip and clenched her bottom as much as she could, making her asspussy a constricting hose milking the thick cock deep in her bowels.

Mistress let out a low moan, slamming so deep into the hungry asspussy. toy could feel a spasm and a twitch and suddenly felt a rush of thick warmth filling her deep inside. toy cried out in sheer joy knowing her use had been fulfilled as her Mistress marked her property deep inside by shooting her hot white cum into her hungry hole. "OOOOOOooooooooo, yes, take my cum you naughty slut. Take my seed deep inside your fuck hole... Yessssssssssss."

toy pushed back, feeling each twitch and spasm of the shecock embedded deep inside her. toy purred with pleasure, knowing she had given her owner what she needed and deserved. Mistress slowly leaned over her pressing her sweating breasts into the back of her captive toy, her shecock still firmly impaled in the gaping hole of her toy. Mistress pressed her lips to the shoulder of her trembling toy and placed a tender kiss. Mistress panted trying to catch her breathe, reveling in the waves of pleasure from her intense orgasm. Mistress softly whispered, "Good girl."

Mistress remained on top of her toy enjoying the reverie of her post-orgasmic bliss. Her shecock remained sleeved in the spasming tunnel of her toy's asspussy. toy wiggled a bit enjoying the wonderful fullness in her bottom, now full of her owner's love juice rightfully inside her bowels. toy could feel her Mistress's hard nipples pressed into her back, her Mistress's raven hair blanketed across her bare shoulders. As her caged clitty oozed, toy knew this was her place; chained, opened, fucked, and used by her owner. toy could feel her owner's shecock wilting in her asspussy and felt so feminine, being the object of pleasure to the One who had her body and soul locked, cuffed, and captured.

Mistress peppered tiny kisses all over toy's sensual shoulders, replacing the intense aggression with tender loving petting. "You did so well, toy. Your asspussy milked and pulled my hot spunk out so good. I can't remember cumming so hard. I believe your deserve a reward for being such a perfect slut for me."

Mistress undraped her body from the back of her chained property and once again stood behind her toy. Her shecock was becoming soft, but still embedded in the now creamy love tunnel of her lovely toy. Mistress traced her fingers slowly up and down the bare back of her property savoring the vision of her charge in a state of complete submission. toy purred like a kitten as she felt the petting and stroking of her owner's nails traced up and down her back. toy clenched her stretched ring, hugging the object of her Mistress's affections still embedded deep in her bottom. Her Mistress let out a low moan acknowledging the most intimate embrace by her toy.

toy felt a new rush of warmth deep inside her bum. OMG! Mistress was releasing her hot golden nectar in her bottom, filling her even more. toy purred louder as her asspussy was receiving a double dose of her Mistress's juices. toy could feel the stream deep inside her and felt a more intense feeling of fullness. The dull burn of her filling and stretching now also had a feeling of fullness as her insides were now being filled with a mixture of Mistress cum and nectar.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... yessssssss... I can release all my tensions and fluids inside my submissive girl...." Mistress continued tracing her nails lightly over toy's back and bottom as she emptied her post-coital piss deep inside toy's totally used asspussy. toy could feel herself filling up with a bit of cramping which fulfilled her more as being a vessel for her Mistress. "I am going to pull out now, sweet girl. Be sure to clench like a good girl, as I want you to hold this gift in your bottom as long as your can."

Mistress slowly withdrew her spent shecock from toy's clenched hole. There was some seepage as she withdrew and it dripped down the back of toy's legs and her dripping balls and cage. toy blushed deeply at being the dirty little wet slut that she was now. Mistress held her semi-hard dripping shecock and slapped the exposed cheeks of toy, still chained to the horse.

"I am going to unchain your now, toy, but I want you to hold your gift for me. I will give you permission when you can release." Mistress slowly walked around the horse, purposefully reaching down and unhooking the chains from each cuff. toy fidgeted and squirmed as her tummy roiled from the fullness and cramping, all her attention focused on her used pucker now trying to stay so closed when just moments ago was so open.

Mistress stood at the front of the horse, her dripping shecock just inches from toy's face. "Look up at me, toy." toy raised her head and Mistress brushed her sodden shecock over her lips, glossing her lips with the kinky mixture of passion. Mistress offered her hand to her trembling girl and helped her get off of the horse. As toy stood, Mistress gathered the girl in her arms and pulled her close. Mistress pulled her into an embrace; her dripping spent cock pressed to toy's cage, their nipples pressed to each other, her hands reaching around to cup the quivering cheeks of her used and slutty girl. Mistress gazed in the eyes of her toy and nibbled her glossed lips. Mistress licked, then plunged her tongue deep into her girl's mouth, tasting and savoring the taste of the lovely treasure she had just used so intensely.

Mistress' hands slid down the cup cheeks and found the spasming tight pucker between the satin soft valley.

toy moaned into the mouth of her owner as their tongues danced in an erotic flurry of passion. toy's body was awash with so many different sensations and feelings. The intense passion of the kiss, the sensual molding of the their bodies in a lover's embrace, the cramping and fullness in her tummy, the burning ache of her pucker now forced to clench after being so thoroughly violated.

toy had lost all control. Her Mistress had dominated her thoroughly and completely. Her feet fidgeted as they kissed and the one finger teasing her clenched pucker. Mistress chuckled as her charge was so obviously pulled in so many directions.

"Pleeeeease, Mistress... may I please release? Thank you for filling my asspussy with all your love juices... I am so grateful for taking me so thoroughly, but my used hole is having trouble keeping it."

Mistress smiled at the fidgeting girl in her embrace. "That is what I was waiting for, sweet toy. Your gratitude. Yes, you may release, my dirty girl.... Now scoot before your mess up my floor."

toy gave her Mistress and quick kiss and bolted to the bathroom. "Thank yoooou, Mistresssss...."

Mistress smiled as she saw her lovely girl scurry down the hall.