Indonesian Muslim Transsexual

Story Info
Indonesian transsexual tops a big Black man.
1.5k words
10.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers

"I don't like to be called a she-male, I am a transsexual, thank you very much and I'm from Indonesia, not Thailand," Farzana Sudarsono said, looking at the big and tall, dark-skinned and ruggedly handsome young man who stood before her. What on Earth was his frigging name again? Andrew something or other, and from his looks and accent, the brother probably came from the numerous islands of the Caribbean, instead of continental Africa.

A lengthy sojourn in the Republic of South Africa taught Farzana Sudarsono a lot about the differences between "old world" and "new world" cultures. The Black folks from places like the island of Haiti, Jamaica, the United States of America and Brazil were far less conservative than the ones from South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, Ethiopia, Somalia, Chad, Eritrea and other African nations. Farzana visited South Africa a while back, and ended up spending a year there. It was an experience that changed Farzana's outlook on life...

While in the City of Johannesburg, Farzana met a lot of Zulus, Xhosas and other South African ethnic groups. The beauty of South Africa excited Farzana, as did its vibrant culture and abundant racial diversity. With its mixture of African traditionalism and European flair, the City of Johannesburg was a unique metropolis, and although there was still a bit of tension between Blacks and Whites, Farzana fell in love with it. South Africans were lively, so different from the passive-aggressive, neurotic folks that Farzana was used to dealing with in Canada.

Now, in Farzana's honest and sincere opinion, the Black men of the Republic of South Africa were something else. They were handsome and virile, especially those fearless Zulu men. Farzana couldn't get enough of them, even though some of the immature brothers like Andrew here got on her last blasted nerve. Still, the brother was handsome, and, if those steamy texts that he'd been sending her were any indication, then Andrew here was totally into some truly freaky stuff...

Born in the City of Pontianak, Indonesia, Farzana Sudarsono grew up in a traditional Indonesian Muslim household. At one point, Farzana, who'd been born Faisal, realized that she was in the wrong body. Sadly, this bit of news was met with anger and intolerance by Farzana's parents, Ahmed and Sherina Sudarsono. Faisal left home, traveled overseas, and there, while in the City of Ottawa, Canada, Faisal began her transformation into the woman she was born to be, the fearless and sensual Farzana.

Farzana Sudarsono began making her way into the world, becoming the world's first pre-op Indonesian Muslim transsexual model. After a few print and television ads in places like Montreal, Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver, Farzana decided to give porn a try. Working in the budding amateur porn scene of metropolitan Montreal, Farzana became an instant sensation. She starred in her own series titled Indonesian Transsexual Goddess, and there were eleven best-selling DVDs in that series.

"Sorry, ma'am, I didn't mean to offend you," Andrew Dugue said, his voice snatching Farzana out of her train of thought. The transsexual porn star and escort wondered if she was going to regret giving this brother the time of day. Andrew was handsome and well-built, and he looked like he was packing. Of course, some of the hunkiest guys often turned out to be the most trouble, in Farzana's experience...

Looking at Farzana, the young Haitian man silently cursed his poor choice of words. Not for the first time, Andrew realized that even though he was newly out as a bisexual Black man, he didn't know much about the LGBT world and its intricacies. While checking out gay bars in the City of Montreal, Quebec, Andrew quickly realized that gay White folks were more racist than the die-hard rednecks found in the backwoods. And that was saying something. So, definitely not his scene...

"It's alright, Andrew, is it?" Farzana replied, and Andrew nodded. The lady who stood before him looked beautiful, with a curvy body, bronze skin, and sharp, lovely features. He'd heard a lot of things about Farzana the Indonesian Muslim transsexual porn star. Imagine his surprise when he saw her on the back pages of a certain local newspaper, advertising her services as an escort. Andrew simply couldn't believe his luck...

Andrew grinned as he saw a coy smile on Farzana's extremely beautiful face. This just might happen for me tonight, Andrew thought. He'd been going through a lot lately. His ex-girlfriend Esther Jean-Baptiste dumped him after he told her that he felt sexually attracted to both women and men. Apparently, Haitian church gals like Esther couldn't handle honesty even when they demanded it from a brother. What gives?

After Esther went blabbing about Andrew's confession to everyone in their small, closely knit traditional Haitian church located near downtown Montreal, the brother found himself ostracized by his own community. A lot of the people he'd grown up around, recent immigrants from the island of Haiti, held very traditional views of human sexuality. Pastor Clarence Louis, a man whom Andrew once looked up to, basically sided with Esther and banished him from the church. Thus Andrew began to explore his bisexuality, and fly on his own damn wings...

Andrew's conservative Haitian parents, Jericho and Anne-Marie Dugue kicked him out for his, ahem, sinful lifestyle. Never mind that he'd only been with one person, his former girlfriend Esther, the big-booty Haitian church gal and temptress from hell, while all this was happening. Andrew ended up moving into a one-bedroom spot located near the University of Montreal campus, where he studied civil engineering. On his own for the first time in his twenty one years, Andrew decided to take a walk on the wild side, and that's what brought him to Farzana's doorstep...

"Yes, ma'am, I'm Andrew, well, my friends call me Andy, we've talked before, and I think you're beautiful," Andrew said, and Farzana smiled understandingly. Finally, she stepped aside to let him into her stylish boudoir. The place looked very nice, and not at all what Andrew imagined. All he knew about the world of escorts came from what he saw on television. The young Haitian Canadian brother was definitely out of his element, and it showed...

"Come on in Andrew, let's get this going, I should warn you, like the rest of me, my rates are firm," Farzana said. Andrew nodded, and took out his wallet, forking over four hundred bucks. Farzana counted the bills, then led Andrew toward the bedroom. Once there, they discussed what was going to happen, and since Andrew was willing to adhere to her condoms-are-a-must rule, Farzana was ready to get down and dirty with the brother...

"Oh my," Andrew said, as Farzana undressed, taking off her Black tank top and Black leather miniskirt, revealing her curvy, bronze-skinned body. Tentatively Andrew caressed her breasts, and that big round bronze ass, and then fixed his eyes on Farzana's big cock. The sexy Indonesian transsexual stroked her big cock and nodded at him. Andrew got on his knees and began sucking Farzana's dick. He wasn't very good, but he was quite enthusiastic, and Farzana murmured words of encouragement to him.

"That's right, handsome, suck my cock," Farzana cooed softly, and she smiled, watching Andrew do just that. After the burly young Haitian finished sucking her cock, Farzana rewarded him by shooting her cum all over his face and chest. Amazingly, Andrew drank it like a pro. Pleased by her client's submissive tendencies, Farzana decided to go for his sweet ass.

"Go easy on me, Miss Farzana," Andrew said, and a smiling Farzana laid the burly young Black man on his back, and stroked his big dark dick. Taking some Aveeno cream, Farzana used it to lubricate Andrew's asshole, and then she rolled a condom on her cock. Lubricating her cock, Farzana then pressed it against Andrew's asshole. Without further ado, Farzana pushed her cock into Andrew's asshole, and was rewarded by the satisfying squeal that Andrew let out. Nothing like virgin male ass...

"Hmm, I love Black ass on my cock," Farzana said gleefully, and the sexy transsexual raised Andrew's big legs in the air, looking into the young Black man's eyes while pounding his asshole. Andrew moaned and groaned, squealing and squirming, and also stroking his big Black dick as Farzana's thick cock filled his butt hole. Farzana thrust her hips, slamming her dick into Andrew's asshole, and she didn't let up until the big Black man begged for mercy. Farzana pulled her cock out Andrew's now gaping asshole, and smiled with satisfaction. This was a good fuck...

"Thank you so much ma'am," Andrew Dugue said to Farzana, after he finished showering and getting dressed. The tall, curvy Indonesian Muslim transsexual dominatrix looked at the tall, handsome and well-dressed young Black man who stood before her, and nodded. When Andrew impulsively gave her a hug, Farzana was surprised, but nevertheless returned said hug. With a smile, Farzana sent Andrew on his merry way, and watched him go. I do hope this one comes back, Farzana thought as she waved Andrew goodbye...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,134 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Shemale Step-Sister Teen boy spies on his shemale step-sister and gets a treat.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Meat A man takes home the waitress from his favorite steak house.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Shemale Bar Straight guy goes into a shemale bar and is forever changed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Jeremy's School Bully Jeremy has a T-Girl bullying him.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Fifty-Cal Gal Traci heads into the Red Light district and meets its queen.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories