Inductive Orgasms Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her ministrations soon made him hard again. As he looked up at Matt, Matt made a funny hand motion and whispered, "turn her over and do her ass."

Steve's eyes got big again and his cock bounced upward at the idea. Mallory offered no resistance as Steve pulled her leg over and pushed her ass, giving her the signal to turn over. She looked dazed still but turned over, and let Steve pull her legs over the arm of the couch like Matt had done before. Her upturned ass was a gorgeous sight to Steve. Matt reached over and sprayed a little bit of fluid on Mallory's ass crack, nodding at Steve to go ahead.

Steve did not know how to do this but decided to just push himself against Mallory's tight rosebud. It gave way, and as he entered her Matt gave her a heavy dose of high frequency. She began to orgasm immediately. Steve was stunned and kept pushing into what he was now sure this was the tightest hottest most amazing thing that his cock had ever felt and Mallory was pushing back in her eagerness to feel more of her orgasms. Steve's cock was soon buried to the hilt in Mallory's butt and he felt an amazing sense of power as he held this trembling woman's hips that were mounted on his cock. He came deep inside her and again relaxed his cock before sliding out. Mallory's asshole remained open slightly, and was clenching and relaxing as she continued to enjoy aftershocks.

Matt and Steve both sat down in recliners that were arranged around the couch. Mallory was coming back to normal slowly. As she did she realized what she had done, but realized how much she had enjoyed this.

"Steve that was fantastic. Matt you are a pervert, but thank you for letting me do that. I loved that. You have no idea how much." She paused for a while, rolling onto her back on the couch and lifting one leg over the back of it. Her tank top was still gathered up under her arms leaving's her big breasts hanging where Steve could now admire Mallory's tits, and see her wet seeping pussy. She finally got up off the couch and said she was going to take a shower.

"Let's go to your house." Matt said to Steve. They went next door and Matt carried a box over to Steve's house.

"Okay Steve, how was that?"

"Oh my fucking god that was unfucking believable."

Continued in Chapter 2: Induction of Cindi

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bitcoin

That was a great read! Looking for more.

jkthekatjkthekatover 8 years ago
Really good!!

I like artificially induced pleasure! So hard to put down !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

WOW - this is one very HOT and arousing story. What a clever story line and imagination ! You really have so many ways to develop new chapters and the specific nature of the details are great. Please keep developing this story line, so Mallory will really like her brother and how well he makes her cum. Hopefully, she will come into his bedroom and really screw him senseless !! Maybe the special fluid and electrical coil will cause her brain to retain those orgasmic sensations that identify with Matt over time. Many possibilities. Thank you.

hardheadd1hardheadd1over 8 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
Family Affair: Backseat Sister Brother takes sister's virginity during family road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories