Inductive Orgasms Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm I love having come on my face and my tits. Thank you." As she finished saying this Steve put his cock to her lips and she began to suck. As she did that Matt decided to lift her legs and fuck her pussy again. Soon she was getting a shot of cum in her mouth and pussy. Matt had Steve lay back on the bed with his cock sticking up and he guided Sophi over it, pushing her down onto her son's cock. At the same time he pushed her forward enough to get access to her ass and entered her asshole again, giving Steve easy access to her tits. Now she was being double penetrated and Matt made sure she had more earth-shaking orgasms. Both of the guys were exhausted, and Sophi was nearly worn out from so much fucking. It was almost two in the morning now. Matt whispered to Steve to leave and he untied Sophi and unhandcuffed her, tucking her into her bed as she lay exhausted. He kissed her good night and almost left, but then Sophi thanked him.

She told him, "Matt that was the best fuck I have ever had. You and your friend were incredible. Next time I hope we can have two guys again, or even three. It has always been my fantasy to have a cock in every hole, all at the same time. I'll text you whenever I am going to be available. You are an incredible lover."

Matt was stunned. She not only loved being double teamed, she wanted a triple. This was an incredible woman. He had struck pussy gold. Not only was Sophi one of the most beautiful women he had ever met, she wanted his cock so much she was going to ask for it whenever she was available.

Life was good on the cul-de-sac on Cherry Lane. Matt and Steve worked out ways to keep the schedules of the four women they enjoyed sex with separated. When Cindi and Mallory were home at the same time, and both mothers were gone, both girls could both be found out behind the Miller house naked near the pool. When Mrs. Mitchell was home and Mallory was gone, she would be working around the house naked or wearing clothing that showed off her ample assets, and Matt and Steve would be enjoying her services in every way possible. They had gotten her to do her yoga for them naked. She could do a sleeping pose, with her legs behind her head, that was a stunning sight and became an easy way to access her skilled pussy and hot ass. They would have her strike a sleeping pose on the coffee table or even the kitchen table, which gave them easy access to fuck her anywhere they pleased. When Sophi was home, and her husband was gone, there would be amazing sessions with her in her bedroom, and when Cindi was gone as well as Mrs. Miller, Sophi would go out to the pool and let herself be pleasured under the warm sun and in the hot tub or pool.

The guys discussed the idea of adding a third guy, but decided it would get too complicated to add another guy, since that probably meant more women as well. It might happen, it might not. When you already have a choice of four women almost on any day of the week, it is hard to want yet another one. Matt was content with Sophi on the occasions she was available, and liked having Mallory come to his room almost every night. Steve was enjoying Mallory almost every day. Mallory had now become convinced that to have the best orgasm she must first lick his balls, suck his cock, and then let him fuck her ass. As he penetrated her ass, Matt would make sure Mallory had an explosive orgasm. Mallory still wore her butt-plug during the day when Matt and her were the only ones home. Matt had taken it a bit further, and now Mallory wore a dog collar, tall stripper heels, and some days her specially coated nipple clamps, both connected by a small silver chain to her collar, along with her coated butt plug. Matt had now perfected his waterproof coating, so these toys were very effective in receiving the signal from his coil. He had also managed to devise a way to limit the distance of the transmission, although it did still dampen the effect when he used this distance shunt. Still, it gave him a way to control one of the women at a time, when he found there were more than one in range and he did not want all of them excited.

Steve had decided he enjoyed Mallory the most. He liked seeing Mallory wear a pony-plug, which was a butt-plug with hair like a horse's tail hanging from it. He had gotten her a blond tail that matched her mane of blond hair. When Steve requested it, she would prance around the house, or even around the pool next door dressed in nothing but her horse's tail, stripper heels, nipple clamps, her dog collar, and the leash Steve sometimes put on her. She was quite a sight walking naked around the house during the day or even laying on the couch with her legs spread open. One afternoon they had even gotten her to answer the door for a delivery man dressed in her dog collar and nipple clamps. She had become subservient to Cindi as well, obediently licking her pussy whenever Steve or Matt gave her permission. Since this normally made Cindi beg for cock everyone was happy.

Matt laughed when he thought about how he had changed Mallory from a domineering big sister, to a submissive slut, and smiled when he thought about having his next session with the incredible Sophi. He loved spending the day with Sophi whenever the rest of her family was not home. They would exchange text messages, and she was regularly sending him sexy selfies, often taken naked. He had gotten her to do this from dressing rooms in department stores, and sometimes flashing photos she took at the gym and other public places. Steve had decided he wanted to remain unknown to his mother, so he only participated when Matt made her wear a blindfold. She never objected to the blindfold or let on that she might know. When Matt would text her that he was coming over, she would prepare by putting on skimpy lingerie and greet him at the door with a big wet kiss as he fondled her and applied the special fluid. The guys had never believed they could have so much sex, and the women had never felt so satisfied.

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a degenerate and half literate loser pathetic attempt !

"1*" !!

pervdoodpervdoodover 8 years ago
After Sofi tied her feet

to the bed, she could easily handcuff herself.

With her having all those toys, I'm sure she had plenty of experience.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
How?

are the boys keeping the fluid off their dicks? that's how he found out about it in the first chapter when he spilled it on his pants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep it coming

good story but as per another comment how did she get tied up? If it wasn't Cindi was it Michelle? Will mothers get together? Will the whole family play together? Only time and you will tell

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not bad

Not bad all. Still more to tell though. How did Sophi get tied. It's physically impossible to do it herself, just as Matt suspected. My money's on Cindi. Would like to see more girl on girl also. Matt's in control now. He can make it happen. Good work.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Sweaty Ride Ch. 02 Mom and son continue debauchery right under dad's nosein Incest/Taboo
Forced to Fuck His Mom on Halloween Mother and son forced together through a misunderstandingin Incest/Taboo
Sister in Heat Ch. 01 His sister has a special request.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories