Ineffable

Story Info
Romantic interlude between an older couple.
1.9k words
4.71
13k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We moved into the bedroom. My hand slid up her over her knee. I was drowned in the ineffable sweetness of the soft skin of her thigh. I scaled the heights to the leg band of her underpants.(I like underpants. I don’t deny the pleasing aesthetic appearance of bikini pants or thongs. They are for models posing on web sites or in newspapers or women’s magazines or Victoria’s Secret catalogues. But for sexiness, the hard breathing, for driving lustiness gives me the feel of underpants any time.) I did not invade under the leg band. It’s restrictive and limits the range of exploration. Rather I moved my palm up over the silky roundness of her sweet behind to the waistband of her underpants. Although I could have slipped under the waistband, I decided that rubbing her back would be a better prelude. I removed my hand briskly and heard a short groan of disappointment. The buttons on the back of her dress were opened and I slipped the dress off her shoulders. I now had free access to her back.

I ran both hands over her back, pressing the balls of my fingers against her skin and occasionally dragging –lightly of course- my nails down her back. She mewled, pressing herself more tightly against me. She licked my neck moved up to my lips and pressed her tongue into my mouth. Sensing the moment had arrived, I slipped my hand down her back and under the waist band of her underpants. I luxuriated in the glorious globularity of her sweet behind. As I stroked my index finger between the cheeks of her buttocks I avoided her asshole. Not that I wanted to. Indeed penetration of that prize was a prime goal, but I didn’t want to risk spooking her early in the campaign.

I slid my other hand under the waistband and cupped both buttocks, holding her tightly against me. I slid one finger along the curve of her left buttock toward her pussy. “In one second I’m going to touch your pussy”, I warned. It was not so much a warning as an attempt to introduce an element of aural eroticism into the situation.

“Pussy? Call it what it is. It’s my cunt”, she whispered. She trumped me. I moved my finger down to the lips of her cunt, rubbing them gently, making no effort to enter. The plump outer lips were soft. I rubbed with a circular motion. She spread her legs in invitation. I accepted and slid my index finger into the soft, warm moistness of her cunt. But I couldn’t reach her clit from this position.

I slid her dress down over her legs, but left the underpants in place. I turned her toward the full length mirror on the closet door and stood to her right. The vision in the mirror was beautiful: her breasts were large, pendulous, and though probably less full than in years before, were still attractive. Her pubic hair appeared thick, soft and black through the gauzy silkiness of her underpants. The minimal round plumpness of her belly added to her appeal.

I bent forward, taking her right nipple into my mouth. I sucked on its turgidity, running my tongue over its resilient feel. Her left breast I cupped, strumming the nipple with my thumb. “Oh that’s good, so sweet”, she said.

It was our first time. I had met her on the Internet: Man age 65; looking for Woman 55-70; any body shape but no fatties. Interests: conversation, museums, travel, good restaurants, deep sea fishing; looking for stimulating friendship. Politics: liberal. Children: 2, none at home. She was: Woman age 68, looking for Man age 50-75, any body shape but no fatties. Interests: quiet evenings, wine, museums, dancing, crafts. Children: 3, none at home. Politics: conservative; looking for friendship and intimacy. E-mail first.

I ran my right hand down from her breast, over the soft round plumpness of her belly to the waistband of her underpants. I slid my fingers under the waistband and into the thickness of the hair over her pussy. “Do you want my fingers in your cunt?”, as my fingers moved over the outer lips of her pussy.

“Oh yes, baby!”

“I want see how wet you are and I want to run my finger over your clit.”

“Do it baby, do it, do it”, a note of desperation creeping into her voice. I split her outer lips with my index finger. It was immediately engulfed with the slick wetness of a woman excited. I easily slid two fingers into her hole and rubbed her clit with my thumb. “Oh my God, I’m coming, I’m coming!” She squeezed my neck, holding herself tightly against and humping her pussy against my hand. She growled as the orgasm tore through her. Finished she slumped against me. I led her to the bed. She lay back smiling.

“I think it’s time for the underwear to come off”, I suggested. She raised her hips signifying her agreement. I slipped them off, caressing her thighs as I did. I bent over her rubbing her pubic hair with my nose and closed eyes. I gently blew into the soft thatch and over her now puffy vaginal lips.

She moaned, “Do me again”.

I moved up, caressed her breasts and whispered into her ear, “You know what I’m going to do next don’t you? I’m going to lick all around your cunt, where your thighs join your cunt. I’m going to split the lips of your pussy with my tongue and push my tongue as far as I can into your cunt. And then I’m going to move up to your clit and swirl my tongue around and around until you start fucking my face and hold my head tight against your cunt as I sweep my tongue over your clit.”

“Oh God! Stop talking and do it. I can’t stand it. I can’t wait!” she begged. So I did.

I told her a little more about myself in the e-mail: widower, financially secure, an apartment in the city and a house at the shore. I suggested we meet in the daytime at a restaurant on 59th street for lunch or any other arrangement she preferred. She agreed, suggesting two o’clock to avoid the heavy lunch time crush in midtown restaurants. I was pleasantly surprised at her appearance: well-groomed gray hair, pretty face, good figure. “Hello, I’m Grace”.

“I’m Alan. Did you have trouble parking?” I wanted to know if she had driven in and if I would have to make some provision for getting her home.

“No trouble. I never park in the street. Do you live far from here?”

“A five minute walk. Nice when the weather is nice.” The talk, small and not so small, continued. It was clear we liked –and trusted- each other.

“I have to start getting back”, signaling the end of our meeting.

“Can I call you?” Hopefully.

“Yes, I’d like that”, with a smile, “let me give you my phone number.” She opened her handbag and gave me a card.

“That was nice”, she said, “but we should do something for you.”

“I can wait. Do you want penetration? I have some problems in that area”, I confessed.

“I assume you mean do I want to be fucked. You must learn to say what you mean. To begin with, you’re a wonderful lover. These orgasms have been wonderful and I’m sure I can look forward to more. As to fucking, it’s been a long time since I had a cock in my cunt so I’m not sure if I miss it or not. Mostly I play with my clit. I have a vibrator and I run it over my clit, but I’m a little afraid to put it in my hole. If I suck your cock do you think I can make it harder? ” she offered.

“Maybe some. Frankly, you’re dirty talk does a lot for me”, I said.

“You got it sweetie. But first you’ve got to take off your clothes”. In all that had happened so far we had gotten her clothes off but not mine. I stood and stripped. “Oh, I like your cock! It’s so nice and fat”, she admired. Bending over, she took my cock into her mouth and sucked gently as she swirled her tongue over the helmet. Several guttural “Hms” indicated her pleasure at doing it. She cupped my balls and massaged them easily. She tickled the skin behind my scrotum and after licking her middle finger edged toward my asshole. Sucking my cock she circled my asshole until I relaxed and then slipped it in. I knew I would come and since I wanted to take full advantage of the moment I rolled her onto her back, dislodging both her mouth and her finger. My cock, while not diamond-cutter hard, was firm. I put a pillow under her ass, spread her legs, licked her cunt enough to ensure maximum lubrication and slipped into the wet warmth of her sweet cunt.

Anthropologists tell us only humans love and they do that because they are the only animals that fuck face-to-face. I’ve loved every woman I’ve fucked missionary position, especially so with her legs slung over my shoulders. Her breasts are there for the squeezing, her nipples for the sucking and her mouth for the kissing. How could you not love that woman at that moment? Impossible.

As I entered she groaned, “Oh yes, baby. Fuck me! I need your cock deep in my cunt.” I pumped against her hips, her thighs pressed back against her belly. “Squeeze my tits! Hard! Harder!” I felt the pressure building up in my cock. “I’m going to come, baby. Hold on! I want you to shoot your come in my mouth!”

That added to my distress as did her screaming when she came. Her screaming, her holding me against her with her arms and thighs and her humping her cunt up against me frantically.

Against all odds, I held out. As she quieted down, I slipped my cock out of her and straddled her head. She lifted her head, engulfed my cock and with a few licks and a few strokes I shot what I think must have been a considerable load into her mouth. She swallowed it with a smile on her lips. I dropped along side of her exhausted.

“The show was wonderful and so was the dinner”, she said. We were in a cab heading back to my apartment. It was our second date. She had come into town by train signaling her need for some kind of transportation home. Was it an hour’s ride home late at night? Or was there something else on her agenda?

“The show, the dinner and you were all wonderful”, I answered. She smiled and kissed my cheek: a little bit of an answer.

At my apartment we looked out over the city. I stood behind her. “This view is breathtaking”, she admired. She had refused a drink, “No, I don’t need anything”. I put my hands on her shoulders and kissed the back of her neck. “Mmm” and turned in my arms raising her lips. We kissed, chastely at first, but then more passionately. I ran my hands over her back. At her waist I could feel the elastic waistband. As I continued over her behind to the beginnings of her thighs I could feel the elastic thigh bands. She was wearing underpants!