Ineffective Curtains

Story Info
Sequel to No Curtains. A young female lawyer has a threesome.
2.5k words
4.31
25.9k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mykellm
mykellm
12 Followers

Sequel to No Curtains. A young female lawyer has a threesome.

*****

Wow. I definitely enjoyed exhibitionism. I had just teased several strangers through my bedroom window and brought myself to multiple orgasms - but the finale was out of sight.

Now it was time for dinner. Given that I had just arrived in my new apartment and the movers were delayed, I couldn't eat in. I dressed myself in a tank top and long, loose skirt. My panties were soaked with my juices so I decided to forgo underwear.

My Manhattan apartment was conveniently located; I didn't even have to cross the street to find a small pizzeria that sold large slices a la carte.

I walked up to the cashier, a peppy young lady who complimented me on my "cute" outfit. I blushed as I wondered what she would have said if she'd known I wasn't wearing any panties.

There were only two high stools to sit on, so I climbed up to eat my large slice of pizza and struck up a conversation with the guy on the other stool, who introduced himself as Matty.

He was flirtatious and had an attractive face, but he was not my type. I preferred clean-cut men who hit the gym; Matty was unshaven, skinny, and had a mohawk six inches high. I was not surprised when he told me that he was homeless because he had to pay court fees for a drug possession charge instead of paying his rent. I let him know that I was just starting out as a criminal defense lawyer, and that my firm occasionally took on pro-bono cases. I gave him my business card and bought him a second slice of pizza. He promised he would find a way to repay my generosity.

I lingered at the pizza joint chatting with Matty. It was clear he wanted me to take him home for the night, as much for a warm place to sleep as for my body. I firmly stated that I was not interested, and he relented. Eventually he said he had to leave in order to search for a safe place to spend the night. He thanked me for the pizza and bade me farewell.

When I returned to my apartment, the movers were already there. I walked up to the van and greeted them.

The driver, Ed, was a huge Black man who was barely an adult. His colleague, Scott, was significantly older and smaller, but still burly. He was a White man with a deep tan from working in the sun.

The three of us worked together bringing all of my belongings into my new apartment. We chatted as I held doors open for the movers.

I discovered that Ed had been a star football player in high school, but suffered a serious leg injury before he could get a scholarship. His dreams of playing in the NFL were squashed at age seventeen. He changed his plans and hoped to become a schoolteacher. Raised in an underprivileged family and unable to get a football scholarship to college, he found a part-time job with Rhino Movers to supplement his student loan.

Scott was a forty year old divorced father of three who lost his children in a bitter custody battle. He had coped with his wife cheating on him and then leaving him by turning to alcohol; the judge frowned on his addiction and awarded full custody to the kids' mother. He sank into a deep depression in which he valued the bottle over his company, a different moving business. Losing his company was his wake-up call; he checked himself into the best rehab he could afford, and found himself grateful to find an entry-level position at Rhino Movers when he got out. He was three months sober, and hoped that in time he would be able to get increased visitation rights with his children or even joint custody.

I was moved by their stories of perseverance in the face of loss. I had a privileged life: private school led to an Ivy League education, topped off with a degree from Harvard Law.

I did not want to lose Ed and Scott's company when the job was done, so I offered them the only drink I had: water. They gladly accepted.

As I handed them the water, I noticed that they had sweated through their shirts. "Would you like me to wash your clothes?"

Ed looked down at himself and replied, "Yes, thanks. I'm not looking forward to driving all night in these sweaty clothes." Ed took off not just his shirt, but also his jeans. I couldn't help but glance down at the bulge in his boxers. I subconsciously licked my lips as I imagined how big he would be hard. "Better wash these, too." Ed pulled his boxers off and stood before me naked with his clothes in his massive arms.

I turned my head to Scott and nodded to him. He removed his clothing, revealing a hairy chest and a half-hard member.

"I might as well wash my clothes, too," I said. I pulled my top over my head and unclasped my bra, revealing perfectly round C-cup breasts. Then I removed my skirt, revealing my lack of panties. "Follow me."

I led the men to the in-unit washer and dryer in the kitchen and started the wash. "Why don't you get in the shower, Scott, while Ed and I find the towels and soap?"

Scott went to the bathroom and started showering, while Ed helped me look through boxes. He pulled a stack of towels out of a box in the living room, while I rummaged through my box of toiletries. I took the towels from Ed and took everything to the bathroom.

I opened the shower door to hand the soap to Scott, revealing the man with his hard dick in his hand. "Oh, Scott," I sighed. "You've got to be patient or you won't be able to satisfy me later."

Scott stopped and took the soap. "You mean we..." I silenced him mid-sentence by kissing him hard on the lips.

"Wash up, Scott!" With that, I closed the shower door and hung up the towels. "Ed!" I called.

The younger man came in and I was holding up something I had grabbed from the box with the soap: a condom. Ed's cock stiffened at the sight.

Then we noticed a problem: Ed was huge. There was no way he could fit into a regular condom. "Do you have a bigger one?" he asked.

"I'm afraid not. I guess you'll have to settle for my mouth." I knelt down before the huge man and licked the head of his cock. Then I held it up with both hands and licked the underside from base to tip. I estimated him to be at least nine inches long. Ed held my head as I opened my mouth wide and took him inside. I sucked on the head for a few minutes, then started to ease him into my throat.

"Oh, yeah, baby. Suck that cock," said Ed, encouraging me to take him deeper. I forced the long, thick cock down my throat until my nose was against his pubes.

Just then, Scott stepped out of the shower. His eyes opened wide. I slid away from Ed, caught my breath then said, "Your turn to shower, Ed." Ed grabbed my head and forced me to take his entire length down his throat once again before stepping into the shower.

"Your turn, Scott," I said. Scott stood against the wall and I took his average-sized dick in my mouth. After deep-throating Ed, it was easy to take Scott's entire length. I bobbed my head up and down his cock.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

I immediately cut the blow job short. "You can't cum yet. You haven't even started with me."

"I'm great with my tongue," Scott boasted. Then he sighed. "When you're trying to win your wife back, licking pussy the only action you get." He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around his waist. "Why don't I show you in your bed?"

I didn't want him tasting my sweat. "I'm going to freshen up a bit. Why don't you make the bed? I think the box with the sheets is already in the bedroom."

Scott headed out, and I joined Ed in the shower. Ed was already done soaping up, so he stood under the water and started to soap up my body. He started with my back, then moved down to my butt. He knelt down and asked me to spread my legs so he could wash them. I put my hands against the wall and spread my legs, and my body tingled when his large hands reached between my thighs. He soaped down my left leg, then up my right. He reached between my legs and cleaned from my clit back, all the way up my ass crack. "Turn around," Ed commanded. When I turned around he washed my neatly-trimmed bush and teased my pussy lips with his fingers at the same time. He let the soap drop and pushed a thick finger inside of me. All of the foreplay had gotten my pussy wet, and his finger slid in easily. He curved his finger and rubbed my g-spot. I grabbed onto his shoulders to maintain balance as he finger-fucked me. "Can I finger both your holes?" I nodded. He slowly pushed a soapy finger up my tight asshole. While I'd had anal sex before, I'd never had both holes filled at the same time. The feeling was exhilarating. He thoroughly finger-fucked both my holes and I came hard. I stood against the shower wall and Ed finished washing my body. We rinsed and dried ourselves, then headed to the bedroom.

Scott had made the king-size bed with black sheets and hung a white sheet over the window as a curtain. I dropped my towel on the floor and jumped onto the bed. Scott slid my legs apart and started slowly licked up my leg, starting at the ankle. I moaned as he licked my inner thigh, slowly approaching my core. Just before he reached my parted lips, he started over with the other leg.

He finally reached my pussy. He sucked one lip, then the other. Then his skillful tongue flicked my clit. I was moaning loudly.

"I'm about to cum!" I shouted after a few minutes. Scott sucked my clit to orgasm. While I was cumming, he moved his tongue down between my lips and tasted my juices.

He didn't stop. He wiggled his tongue inside me and I bucked my hips up against his face. His tongue probed deep inside of me, then came out to ravish my lips and clit. Within seconds, I came again.

"Give me your cock," I demanded. Steve got up and quickly put the condom on. I wiggled down the bed until my hips were at the edge of the mattress and I lifted my legs in the air, forming a "vee." He positioned his cock right at my entrance, then moved it up and down between my parted lips without penetrating me.

When I started to moan, he plunged himself to the hilt inside of me. As he was entering me, a gust of wind blew through the cracked window and sent the bottom of the makeshift curtain flying into the air, giving the public a view of Scott fucking me while Ed watched. Since both men were facing me and I was facing the window, I was the only one who noticed. My pussy tightened around Scott's cock at the thought of being seen.

With the public satisfying my salacity for exposure, I invited Ed to do more than just watch. He sat on the bed next to me and fondled my supple breasts as Scott fucked me. Scott reached one hand down and rubbed my clit as he fucked me.

Then Ed climbed over me, squatting over my belly and resting his long dick in the snug gap between my breasts. I squeezed my tits together and used them to rub up and down on his hard shaft. As if we read each other's minds, I lifted my head towards him and he scooted closer to my mouth. I stuck my tongue out and licked the big head of his cock as he fucked my tits.

"Can I do you from behind?" Scott asked. I pulled away from Ed's dick and motioned for him to get up.

I wanted the men to know if another gust of wind were to display our lechery to the public. I got on my hands and knees in the middle of the bed, parallel to the window. Scott approached me from behind and Ed approached me from the front.

Scott's dick penetrated my wet pussy and Ed's dick entered my mouth simultaneously. I felt Scott grab my hips so he could bang my tight pussy harder. I rewarded him by sticking my ass out to take him deeper. I moaned around Ed's cock and took him all the way in my throat.

When the next gust of wind blew the bed sheet curtain up, it flew just high enough to reveal my entire body. Anyone could see me. Anyone could see my face getting fucked by a huge dick. Anyone could see my nude body bent erotically at the waist. Anyone could see my pussy getting ravished doggy style. I was totally exposed in such a risque situation. I burst into orgasm, my pussy spasming and secreting viscous fluid. I was exhibited to the public for three thrilling seconds.

My orgasm triggered Scott's; he thrust in as deep as possible to release his seed. He thrust twice more, once angled to the left and once angled to the right, then pulled out.

Ed throat-fucked me faster and harder. He pulled out and grabbed his rod as he came all over my face. One jet hit my cheek. The next two, on my outstretched tongue. The final one dribbled down my chin. I swallowed with a loud gulp and smiled at him. He wiped the tip of his cock clean against my lips.

When I caught my breath, I said, "That was excellent. Now could you gentlemen move the clothes from the washer to the dryer?

While our clothes dried, we sat down to talk and listen to music. I had Ed's cum over my cheek, lips, and chin throughout the conversation.

The dryer buzzed, cueing us to get dressed.

"Well, thank you very much, Miss Wilson," said Ed. "We'd love to stay and chat, but we were supposed to be back in Boston by now."

"Our boss is probably sitting at home wondering why we haven't returned the truck yet," added Scott.

"All right. You have my number; call me if you're in town." I shook their hands goodbye and they left.

I returned to my room to begin unpacking. But first, I took the sheet off the curtain rod. After all, unpacking boxes wearing a tank top and skirt was not public indecency, even if you had cum on your face.

mykellm
mykellm
12 Followers