Inercepted Phone Call

Story Info
Their saucy phone call gets intercepted by a computer.
951 words
1.6
11.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intercepted 11.24pm, Friday 8/11/02, location- Midlands, England.

(click)

Hello?

Hi.

Oh, hi Susan. How’r you?

Great thanks. You?

Yeah, not bad, I suppose.

You suppose?

Yeah, well, been a bit busy today, know what I mean? (sigh)

Tell me about it, I’ve had school all day. It’s all right for you- you’re at university and get time off. Back at home, y’know, where all the brainy people live…

Yeah yeah, whatever. Back to reality now, please?

Hmm… well, anyway, I’ve been really busy today- loads of homework to do, and it’s a drag.

Well, would you prefer that I phoned you back?

Don’t be silly- I phoned you anyway, and I wouldn’t have done that if I was too busy for you. It’ll keep, I’ve got all weekend to do it.

Well, ok. As long as I’m not putting you out…

Steve! You know that you could never put me out. Stop being so silly.

Sorry.

Aww, don’t worry about it. So, any gossip for me today?

Um, don’t really think so- oh, yeah, y’know the manic depressive, the one who always unburdens all her worries on me ‘cause she thinks I don’t tell anyone (chuckle) If she only knew… anyway, she’s split up with her ‘perfect’ boyfriend.

Oh dear. Well, you did say you were cynical, Steve.

Hmm, s’pose so. Talking of Steve, how’s your brother, Little Steve?

Oh, he’s… annoying as usual, I guess. He stacked up a load of empty boxes and proudly proclaimed it was a skyscraper before knocking it over and roaring, saying he was Godzilla. So, business as usual, I guess!

Yeah. Well, there you. Hey, look at the time- nearly midnight.

Well, that’s early for us. Damn, it’s quiet down here.

You’re downstairs then?

Uhuh.

And everyone else is upstairs?

Uhuh.

And asleep?

Probably. I can't hear them. Why, Steve! Whatever are you suggesting?

Guess. Although I think you know!

Why else would I have dressed only in my nightie this evening?

Really?

Yep! Easy access, y’know?

You horny little devil!

Well, it’s been nearly 3 months since I saw you last… maybe I am horny!

Well, maybe I can sort that out for you… you know. I got some post today for you…

You got post for me?

Yep. Betcha can’t guess what it is…

Uhn… no, you’re right! Oh, wait… you didn’t really buy it, did you?

Yep!

Which one?

Well, do you want me to just tell you… or shall I make it a bit more interesting?

Go on then…

Have you got something handy? I found a shampoo bottle that’s shaped… um… phallicly.

Hmmm… that’s great. Now, close your eyes…

Right. Bugger, now it’s all dark!

You twit, of course it is. Now, slowly rub the outside of your nightie, just over your nipples. Keep rubbing, until they’re hard. Are they hard?

Mmm… you have no idea how much pleasure this gives me when you do this. Ok, they’re hard.

Right. Now gently pinch them… feel good?

Mmm… yeah.

Now, are you getting a bit wet?

Soaked.

Take your dildo and slowly rub it outside your pussy. Let is get coated in your juices. Pretend that I’m there, rubbing you slowly with a long, pink vibrator. It’s about seven inches long and the surface ripples slightly. Gently, it stimulates your clitoris. Feel nice?

Oooh, yeah, you know it does!

Good. Now, you know I like to tease you?

Yeah… makes it interesting!

Well, I want you to get ready to thrust this wonderful pink dildo into your deep pussy, as hard and deep as I can. But you don’t know when. When I’m going to ask you to pound into your wetness and make you quiver with ecstacy and NOW!

(gasp)

And now, you’re thrusting in and out, slowly at first but then speeding up… in… out… in… out… in, out, in, out, inoutinoutinout…

(hur hur hoo hoo aah aah aaaaaaaah) I’m cumming! I’m cumming( aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh… gasp… gasp…)

Nice?

You know it was… your turn now…

Really? It was THAT good?

Uhuh… ok, you’re dressed in your usual stuff, yeah? Jeans and shirt?

Yeah.

Ok, I’m slowly undoing the buttons on your shirt, and when I get to halfway down, I slowly run my fingers through your chest hair.

Oooh…

Now, I gently pull your shirt off of you and run my fingers up the line of chest hair from your waist to your chest. Then, I slowly run my finger back down, and then round the waistband on your trousers. Then I undo the button and slowly pull down the zip.

Hang on… right.

There?

Yeah, zip got stuck!

Ok, now I move my hand onto your underwear- there’s a bulge there, am I right?

You always are, my dear.

I softly rub the bulge, until it is hard and then I slip my hand under your y-fronts. I can grasp your skin and slowly rub up and down your rod, and then I reach down to my pussy to get some lubrication. Then I rub the head very fast until you beg me to finish it.

Yes… please… as fast as you can…

I said begging!

I beg you… please…

Ok… now I start rubbing the foreskin up and down very fast, sometimes pulling it down as far as it will go, holding it there, then starting out fast again. Are you cumming soon?

Yeah… soon… soon… very soon…

I’m still rubbing, sometimes stroking the head as well, still rubbing…

Oh… yeah… cumming… now…(aah)

(laughs)

(gasp… gasp…) that was… great!

Maybe talk to you tomorrow?

I would hope so, that was amazing…

Talk to you soon then?

Of course. Love you.

Love you too. Bye!

Bye!

(click)