Ines at the Bookstore

Story Info
Chance encounter turns into seminal event.
1.9k words
4.19
15.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I once met this enchanting creature while browsing through the new releases at a local book store. Straight off, I knew there was something unique and compelling about her- not sure what, but I was intrigued. She was slightly taller than I, and I would normally find that a little intimidating, but she had a way of making me feel unashamed and comfortable with who I was. We were excited to know that we both had read some of the same authors and had a shared passion for the erotic. I wanted to know more about her, so I offered to buy her a cup of coffee from the coffee bar in back.

After we sat down in a small booth across from each other, she told me that her name was Ines. I found her beautiful. She had a lovely voice, deeper in tone and melodious...I loved that she was direct and straightforward. Unafraid to voice her opinions and desires, our conversation quickly and candidly drifted into the realms of relationships- and sex. This was totally refreshing for me. I learned that Ines was a very special woman. She confided to me that she was actually a guy who recently began dressing and appearing as a female. I was intrigued- and I had questions. After a very short while, I noticed my cock starting to call out for more space down below. She revealed that she did indeed still have traditional male equipment, and no, she wasn't inclined to ever want to have that surgically taken away. She also admitted that she had yet to be with another man sexually, but seemed alright with that. In our mutual spirit of honesty, I admitted to the fact that I found her very attractive, both sensually and emotionally. I also admitted to her that although I had dreamed of someday meeting a lovely feminine woman that had her attributes, I had indeed never experienced such luck. I admitted to her that I had never been with a man or trans woman either. Indeed, yes, I have fantasized about how and what I would do if ever the opportunity presented itself at my door...but...

...We arrive at my apartment at sunset. Go ahead and have a seat. would you like something to drink, I am having a Jameson and soda, what would you like? Straight up shot of the same? You got it. I'll bring the bottle. And a glass of ice water? -no problem. I settle in next to you and take a sip of my drink. It is nice to have you here, although I must admit I am super nervous. I guess that having such an alluring woman sitting here next to me with this sexual static crackling in the air between us is almost overwhelming. This is uncharted territory for both of us, I know. How are you feeling? You too, huh...Almost simultaneously, we both reach out gently for each others thighs- for comfort at first, and then the wave of arousal crashes in my ears. My face flushes slightly and I look over at you. Your steady gaze is comforting and slowly my hand begins to feel you. That light musky fragrance that you are wearing is wonderful. I am intoxicated by your presence. I lean over to kiss you, and your lips meet mine with an eagerness that is beyond exhilarating. I can feel the wetness starting to form inside my shorts now. My cock is straining at the fabric and dying to be free...

Please feel free to use the bathroom, it's down the hall on the left...As you emerge from the bath I approach you with open arms to move in for a hug. I am sort of relieved to find that we are pretty much equal in height now that you have shed your heels. The firm embrace between us just feels right and real. What a lovely shape you have- your ass is so firm and perfect! I breathe in the smell of your long jet black hair and almost faint. As I take your hand, with eagerness, you follow me through the door into my bedroom.

We walk to the foot of the bed. You turn around and face me and we engage in a long deep kiss. Tongues in battle with each other to determine who is more impassioned...I ask if you would allow me to taste you. I would like to give you my total oral attention. I want to give you the blow job that I would give myself if I had a clone. You decide to remove your sweater and skirt- with no complaints from me whatsoever. What a sight you are my dear. That bulge in your lacy panties is demanding my attention. My pants drop to the floor, we hug and kiss once again before I push you back ever so lightly and you land on your back, with your legs dangling over the end of the mattress to the floor. I lean in and lift your shapely ass as I slip my fingers behind you and under the waistband of those amazingly flattering and sexy hipster-cut panties. I pull them slowly down to your ankles as you pretend to be shy. Hush now. I drop to my knees and slowly push up your lace camisole revealing that thing that you are all shy about. You know what I mean...

You seem a little nervous, so I reach out and place my warm hands, palms down, pressing against your inner thighs with fingers toward your stomach and my thumbs criss-crossed under your balls. With the slightest pressure, at first, I press my hands into the structure surrounding your ever-expanding and now enthusiastic cock. Pushing warmth and focusing energy into your center...a slight smoothing motion while maintaining steady pressure on your body there. As you now lay back, with a few deep breaths, you begin to relax. And with that, I note that your penis is starting to become more and more aware of the role that it is going to play..

As your hardness grows I tentatively start probing with one of my thumbs for that hidden channel, indicated by a subtle ridge below your balls where the juices flow out from deep inside. Ah, there it is. I take note, and begin slowly pressing and feeling, moving my thumbs back and forth on that tender duct. I glance, pleased, at the length and breadth of your gorgeous phallus, and guess that you are probably approaching your full size, and it is much more than ample! . Then, my attention turns back to your perineum where I continue pressing and moving carefully to coax the precum out of your glands and up your dick...after a few seconds, a glance at the tip of your cock...sure enough, that's it -the first drop has emerged. I lean forward, not wasting any time, to lap that virgin dew from your little slit...ahh, sweet, a little salty, and as silky smooth as anything I can imagine...My lips hesitate there for moment, but I fall back and continue milking, coaxing more of your fluid up the shaft by continuing to gently move my thumbs upward along the underside...my dick is leaking like you cannot imagine right now...Your nectar is increasing in volume now. It is starting to overflow down the head and between the two flanges of the glans and across the frenulum- that sweetest of spots...I reach up to feel with my fingertip this smooth and perfectly slippery lubricant. I swirl lightly around the tip, at first, then spread with finger and thumb downward...now encircling that raging cock with the circle my thumb and finger have become...oooh nice and slippery...I stroke down...I stroke up...and again...once more...there is so much precum now that my other fingers want to join in with the fun- and they do!

I feel your body come alive now with the desire for more; there is a wanton tenseness, I can see it in your eyes and can feel your body almost humming with desire. My dick is getting wetter and wetter, and screaming for release from imprisonment. Sorry, I got to get naked here and now. That's better...At this point, I can't wait any longer and press my tongue against the bottom of your immaculate dick, lightly pushing through the flesh of your sack to the center of the shaft, taking care to not hurt you- your facial expression guiding me. I lick the area, not sure whether you are ok with having your balls fondled-some men, including myself, are a little uneasy with a lot of ball play. I am now gliding my tongue up, up, up brushing and gliding over your sweet spot... and now, I lower my lips to kiss and take your cock head fully into my mouth.

I suck lightly...aahhh...more of your juice, straight from the source. I have your cock engulfed now, and my tongue finds it's way to your frenulum again, this time to hover there flicking back and forth, up and down. This is driving you crazy, and you reach tentatively for my head, guiding me up and down as my mouth and hands have their way with you. I can see now that you would love for me to go deep. I have never done this, obviously, but am more than excited to give it a try! I take a deep breath and dive down on your cock,,,Oh, interesting feeling... bobbing up and down with excitement and desire.

I continue alternating from the deepest dives to noisily sucking off the tip as your cock exits my lips. I stop and watch, your meat is bobbing up and down now on it's own accord. You beg me for more- and I give it. The rhythm is beginning to form and you are clutching your hands into the sheets, clawing, your head turns from side to side, straining, but with ever an eye on your cock emerging from and disappearing again into my willing mouth...up down up down in out, again and again. It is a look that would appear as agony in your face now-if I didn't know better.

We continue on, you are in a trance now, moaning and growling. So far into it that you haven't noticed that my left hand has poured some olive oil onto my fingers and above and over your man-pussy. Deftly, I hold my index finger tightly against your taint with it's tip resting over the opening. In the meantime I am going mad with sucking, using my right hand around your cock to stroke and more firmly squeeze your shaft. I can see that you are just about to come. I want to guarantee that you do, so I push harder on your taint and then slowly slip my finger inside. I find your prostate with my finger and firmly but gently massage there...mmm... You announce, suddenly, that you are there-you are about to come. I make sure that my mouth is ready and placed at the tip of your fountain. Your body tenses now, vibrating you start shooting. Your man cunt contracts forcefully and feels as if it wants to swallow my finger! I catch the first three shots on my tongue, quickly go deep one last time, and take the rest straight down my throat. I choke a little, but come up slowly now, lingering, tasting and enjoying the seed you have shared with me..

As your sated cock emerges from between my lips, I suddenly realize that I have a waterfall of my own cum cascading down the end of the bed to a veritable pond of it on the floor...wow Ines, that was fucking intense!

-END-