Inescapable Pt. 02 of 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Animals weren't the only type of costume, naturally. Sexy nurses, sexy superheroines, sexy witches, sexy vampires, even Madison as a sexy Pokémon catcher.

The mood was festive on the main floor. I mean, lots of people let their freak flag fly on Halloween, step outside their usual characters - and morals. You can imagine how we did everything possible to take advantage of that. Our flirting behavior was even more blatant than usual.

I got in five under-the-tables in the first hour. Enough that it impacted my effectiveness as a waitress, but we had the whole staff circulating. Even the ones on their period; LaShawna and September were dressed as BDSM slaves with chastity belts. Made for an excellent excuse.

I figured out pretty fast that Kevin would be my first fuck of the night. He was just fixated on me. Like he couldn't get over my costume. I think the only reason he didn't have me take him back first thing was he was pacing himself. But I felt his eyes on me the whole time.

I was excited. I remembered what Jessie had said, how a really different girl caused guys to push their boundaries some.

An hour in, I swung by his table and gave him a smoldering look, imitating Collette my first night. He grinned and stood up before either of us said anything. Of course we talked some on the way back to my room. He was in his mid twenties. He was in banking, and had just broken up with a girlfriend. I absorbed every detail, just in case it would prove helpful when it came time to get to business.

We stepped inside; I kept the lights low. I led him to the center of the room, and kissed him. Reverently and silently I disrobed him; I tried to emphasize the animal, the sensual. To make the experience almost dreamlike. When I knelt and played with his cock, I sniffed at it first, obviously aroused by the aroma.

I didn't intend to get him off that way, at first. Just to get him excited. I did a smidgeon of ass-play as I suckled. From his reactions, I could tell that (a) he hadn't had that done to him before, but (b) he found it enhanced the experience. When he got close to shooting off, though, I disengaged with a teasing smile and stood languorously. I turned away slightly - making sure my rump drew his attention - and he moved in.

He stood pressed up behind me; his erection lay across one of my ass-cheeks like a promise. A hand curled around and cupped my mound, another stroked my breasts. I looked at us in the mirror; I really was otherworldly in this costume. I stared in his eyes in the mirror, then lifted my face to him. He kissed me over my shoulder. I knew I was going to make him come hard, and his hand rubbing my labia got wet.

He pushed me down onto the rug - which, as I noted before, was soft and comfortable for a reason. He turned me and we grappled facing each other for a time. Then he slid down, spread my legs, and got his face in my crotch.

A fair number of guys only do oral under duress. They don't like going down on a woman but do it to make her happy - or at least, to increase their chances of getting a blowjob. On the other hand, plenty of guys do enjoy cunnilingus - but let's face it, there aren't a hell of a lot of males that ejaculate from licking pussy. And guys who are paying for sex understandably tend to focus on what gets them off.

So Gerry's Girls didn't get oral as often as you might think. Even were they inclined, most guys are so frantic to get with us that sticking that dick in is all they can think about. But there were clients that enjoyed foreplay, and got genuine pleasure from pleasuring us. He was one such. I think since there was no time limit he felt like appreciating the experience.

He spent a little too much time with his tongue inside my vagina; most women prefer more focus on the clit. But since he was having fun, I had no complaints. And while I had denied him release, he made sure to make me come.

We didn't slack off, though. We stayed on the ground, but he turned me again.

I lay on my side, the 'tail' running up my rump and back between us. He spooned with me, chest to my back, my hair pressed between. His legs and hips against mine, he entered me from behind. The buttplug moved interestingly with the pressure. And with my legs together, my lips moved over my clit. It felt nice.

I kept things nonverbal. My whines and whinnies had an animalistic tinge, but were fundamentally human. He grunted, and moaned, and panted. I let out a cry when he came inside me. We rested together, in no hurry to part. Eventually I stirred and lapped him clean, slowly and with relish. He got erect again as I worked, and this time I gave him release that way, to my obvious, uninhibited delight.

-

I spent my third weekend making videos. They were great advertising and naturally we got a share of the revenue they brought in. I fucked four guys and five girls and had a lovely time.

Porn star guys are weird. They have to keep their rods stiff, without coming. And we did it in weird positions that looked good but were less than totally practical. At least thinking about guys jerking off to me made it fun. And at Gerry's Place, there was no need for fluff girls. In fact, we had kind of a reputation - we kept trying to get them to go off early. (Said reputation was entirely justified, of course.)

Most of the plots and situations were pretty standard, though the production values and passion were unusually high. One was a little different, though. Even more expensive to shoot, but Gerry himself had made the request. A lot of that one was shot underwater.

It took forever to dry my hair after getting in the pool. Looking at the dailies afterward, though, I knew it was worth it. The long-hair freaks would go bananas. When I swam around, I was followed by a great flowing trail of auburn. When I was low in the water, I became surrounded by a halo of floating strands. The effect was multiplied in the scene where I blew one stud standing in the shallow end. Only my head stuck out of the water, and my hair rippled in time with my bobbing motions.

I didn't feel pride when they showed up on the video menu and the website that night. Some corner of me felt - not shame, not anymore - but embarrassment. Although I couldn't help taking a few minutes to rub myself and picture all the guys yanking their puds because of them...

-

Gerry and I maintained a wary relationship. We didn't see each other very often. He knew as well as I did - literally - my determination to leave the moment I could. I was willing to go as far as a truce, simply because the realities of the situation demanded it. I'd leave him alone if he left me alone; but I wasn't going to help him at all. And I'd have loved to get him back - if it were possible.

Still, I had saved him some trouble finding a replacement for Tony. After reading Ben's mind, he'd extended a job offer. Given the unique benefits Gerry could offer, I hadn't been at all surprised Ben took him up on it.

I was glad that the security force wasn't under-strength, that Ben was being trained. I knew that soon Gerry's Place would need all the guards it could manage. On my way to the salon one morning, I got a chance to see him power-lifting - and it was awe-inspiring. He did a clean-and-jerk, and I couldn't even count the plates. But the bar curved, almost scarily, with the weight. When he dropped it on the padded floor, the whole basement echoed.

He was still recognizably Ben, but idealized. Much less body fat, wider shoulders, narrower hips, a couple inches taller. He caught sight of me and waved. I waved back and started to move on, but he said something to Chris, who was coaching him, and loped over to the door to talk to me.

Like all the security guys, he looked at my face, and his eyes didn't wander to my body. By now it felt weird not to be ogled. "Hey," he said, "I just wanted to thank you again for everything."

He'd been fulsome in his gratitude, understandably, the handful of other times I'd seen him. It got to the point of awkwardness; I was avoiding him anymore. "No big deal."

"Hey, it's everything to me."

I shrugged. "Yeah, well, we both want the same thing."

That penetrated a bit; he had the grace to look embarrassed. "Uh... yeah. It'll be soon, right?"

"Ten days." I shrugged. "I got to go get my hair sorted out. Glad it's going well for you."

He took the hint. "Yeah, okay. Have a good day!" He waved and went back into the gym.

I wasn't sure what I felt as I headed to the salon.

-

"Fuckin' A, let's go!" I whispered. The other girls grinned at me, but I could tell they were eager to get going, too.

I was super excited, and at this point I wasn't even bothering to be ashamed of how eager I was to get out on stage and dance for all the men to see.

And then Destiny waved at me and we stepped past the curtain.

The extra practice during my period had helped a bunch. Ms. Ep had finally given me the go-ahead to be a backup dancer. Chloe was one of the first girls, and she was retiring in just a few days. This was kind of her 'grand finale'.

Chloe was up front, singing. Anong, Destiny, and I were dancing in a line behind her, occasionally lip-synching the chorus. It was a pretty raunchy chorus, but all my attention was on moving in sync with my fellow dancers, hitting my marks.

Well, not all my attention. It wasn't as good as my imagination in some respects. The stage lights made it hard to see the crowd. But we could hear them over the music, and they were as raucous as I could've hoped.

Chloe had a more elaborate stripping routine, but us backup girls weren't wearing many layers. A dress, bra, and panties. So we just took off an item at three different points in the song. I knew it was a seriously sexy routine; I'd been seeing it in a mirror for a week. And Chloe, in addition to being a hell of a dancer, had an incredible voice. So by the time we were done, we got a standing ovation. And the guys stood and clapped, too.

After, when I took up my waitressing tasks, I had several guys compliment me on how I "shook that ass", and at least two guys came back to my room because of that advertising. I knew on some level it should have still bothered, me, but I felt nothing but pride of accomplishment.

Ms. Ep had a sharp critique of my performance the next morning. I hadn't been up to her standards for Gerry's Place. "Any slut can wiggle her hips and get a stiffie going. Here, we're giving them dream girls. Better than their dreams."

The guys who fucked me last night seemed pretty happy, I thought to myself. But I meekly buckled down for more practice.

-

I got to see Chloe before she left, when she came to say goodbye to Anong. She had a new identity, and looked different. Still stunning, still a biracial young woman, same hair color and eye color and general build. But the face and body shape were just different enough that she was definitely not 'Chloe' anymore. Nobody could blackmail her with pictures from her time at Gerry's Place.

She gave Anong a hug. She only nodded to me, but it was friendly, and I was the 'new girl', after all. "Gerry fixed your brain?" Anong asked, curious.

"Yeah," Chloe said, smiling.

Anong was clearly curious. "What's it like?"

Chloe snorted. "It's sorta fucked-up. I remember doing all kindsa stuff, and being all into it." She shook her head in wonder. "I just can't understand why anymore."

I hesitated, but had to know. "Do you feel... um... ashamed?"

She squinted at me, but seemed to figure out why I'd ask that. "Sorta. Not really." She thought for a second. "Like, when I was seven or something, I was all about Justin Bieber. I'm a little embarrassed about it now, but I just... I dunno, I know better now, or something. It's kinda like that. I liked it then, I don't like it now, so what?"

"You still like guys?" Anong asked, curiously.

"Yeah, sure. But I don't need 'em anymore." She smiled. "And I'm gonna make sure guys treat me right from now on. Do stuff for me in bed. And they're gonna have to work to get there."

It sounded fair. And it fit with what I'd seen of Gerry's m.o. It wasn't simply that he was a shrewd businessman, valuing his workers and compensating them well. He had an almost paternal interest in his girls, and wouldn't send them off scarred. (Of course, they cynic in me pointed out that a dissatisfied Gerry's Girl could cause problems for him...)

Anyway, I asked, "What are your plans now?"

Chloe's smile was sunny. "Gerry got me hooked up with a producer. I'm gonna try to be a singer."

"You'll be superstar!" Anong said excitedly. I agreed. If there were any justice, Chloe would be huge. She could sing without Autotune, she could dance at a high-end professional level, and she was world-class gorgeous. Plus she wasn't desperate for money; she had a much better position to negotiate contracts than most artists starting out.

-

I woke up Thursday with my now-usual good cheer. But as I showered, I realized that it was my last week at Gerry's Place. I would transform back in six days. It felt very strange. I was in a a weird mood as I went over to Anong's room. After she helped me dry my hair, we had breakfast.

She'd noticed I was being quiet. "Okay, what's wrong?"

It crystallized for me then. I knew what the problem was. "I need to get out. Just for a while. Just to remember that there is an outside world."

"You'll be outta here pretty soon anyway."

"Yeah, but... I dunno. I don't think I've even been outside since Gerry did this to me." I looked at her. "I just... I gotta get out. Just for a while."

Anong only hesitated a moment. "Okay. We should be able to do an overnight. I'll come with." Her smile turned into a leer. "You should see how fun things can be when you're a hot girl ready to party!"

When I went to Gerry's office, it was almost anticlimactic. I went in and asked for permission to head out the next day. He looked at me for a moment; then his eyes got distant as he thought about it. He could see that I wasn't planning to run away or make trouble for him.

"Fine." He gave me a very serious look. "But you take Diana with you."

I saw the point immediately. If I changed my mind, I'd be dragged back anyway. Since I really had no intentions of doing that, I had no objections. "Sure." In an odd way, it took the pressure off, anyway. Not to have to plot an escape and all.

The next morning, Anong and Diana and I went on a road trip to Las Vegas. It's not like I had forgotten what the real world was like - it had been just barely over three weeks at Gerry's - but I did find it cleared my head a little. I wasn't constantly thinking about sex and seduction and all that. I could remember - could see - that most people had other pursuits and priorities, too.

Some things were different, though. I never flashed my boobs at truckers before. And when we got into the city, parked, and took a walk... we also took pictures of each other in public, squatting with our panties pulled to the side, or flipping up our skirts, or lifting our tops, so we could post them on the website when we got back. Some guys really got off on that stuff.

And seeing regular women was really strange, for a couple reasons. For one thing, Gerry's Girls varied quite a bit, as I said. But we had a lot in common, too - guys prefer faces and body shapes in a certain range, after all. Ordinary women with ordinary imperfections came across to me as almost exotic by now.

The other reason it was strange was the hostility those regular women greeted us with. Bordering on hatred, often enough. Gerry's Girls didn't compete with each other... but we were out of that bubble. Females frequently were the most vicious about policing social norms for women's behavior and appearance - and we were hardly genteel and demure in our looks and manners.

Clerks and waitresses and even ladies simply walking by would glare. We were ambling down the strip, and one woman deliberately bumped into me, hard. I would have fallen over if Anong hadn't caught me. Diana reacted with startling speed, 'accidentally' tripping the woman on the rebound. The woman and her friend yelled at us anyway. We ignored them and moved on, but it was a fair stretch before my mood returned to normal.

There was another incident, uncomfortable in an entirely different way. We went to a diner for lunch, and some teenage boys sat down a couple tables over. Young teenagers - like fourteen, fifteen. They couldn't stop staring at us. Just mesmerized.

Of course it got us turned on. I could tell we all wanted to whisk them somewhere out of sight and milk them dry. But... they were kids. It would be just plain wrong.

Another reason for us to stick around Gerry's Place. We rushed through our meals and got out of there. After that, though, we were so worked up we had to do something.

'Something' turned out to be a dive bar down the street. No under-21s there. Just a bunch of older drunk guys. Within ten minutes we each took one or another out to their cars and blew their minds, among other things.

We went back to our car, and in short order got a room in the Bellagio - two double beds - and went in to change. We were all psyched. "Told you it was fun to be a sexy girl on the make," Anong gloated.

I couldn't deny it. Being conspicuous in public was a new experience; private detectives tried to blend in, be anonymous. Marci was a center of attention, inevitably. Marci plus Anong plus Diana drew every eye in range.

Still, I was regaining some perspective, being away from Gerry's Place. "You don't want to do this forever, though - right?"

Anong paused, halfway into applying some lipstick. "Nah, not forever. I do want kids someday." She shrugged, lips quirked. "A few more years, I'll have enough saved up to retire. Gerry can take away the cockhound spell and I'll be rich and gorgeous. Won't be too hard to find a guy willing to marry me and knock me up."

I nodded, working a mascara brush, then smiled myself. "Look me up then. I'd be honored."

She appeared as though she didn't know how to feel about that. Flattered, embarrassed, perhaps even sad? But she smiled and gave me a quick hug. "Maybe I will."

Diana was dressed in a clingy, metallic silver dress. She leaned into the bathroom. "You ever gonna let me use the mirror?" We laughed and I hurriedly finished my makeup. I went to the wall mirror to work on my hair as Diana took over my station in front of the sink.

Once we were ready, we quickly figured out which club we were going to and called an Uber. (We didn't want to have to worry about managing the car all night.) As we walked out, I realized something disquieting. I'd just been alone in a hotel room with two extremely attractive women in various states of undress, who were both doing their damndest to be as sexy as possible. Yet I hadn't really scoped them out, even once. I'd been looking them over some... to make sure their clothes and makeup and hair were right, though. I'd enjoyed the view, but not with the kind of intensity I should have.

Instead I'd mostly been focused on making myself as sexy as possible. It preyed on my mind on the way to the club; the Uber driver was female so I had no distractions.

The clouds over my mood were swept away the moment we got out of the car. The doorman didn't even let us move in the direction of the line, he immediately waved us in. Ludicrously sexy girls are always welcome at such a venue. We hit the floor almost immediately.

I was barely good enough to be on stage at Gerry's Place. For picking up guys in a club, though, I was massively overqualified. You didn't need to be a pro to grab the spotlight, you just had to look good and know a few moves.

1...345678