Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 02

Story Info
It's my turn to file a complaint.
5.4k words
4.68
87.1k
108
7

Part 2 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,172 Followers

If you've read "Infatuation With A Co-Workers Tits" then you're familiar with Katherine. If you haven't (A) you should, and (B) allow me to introduce you to her.

*

Katherine is a total bitch that is also smokin' hot. Not Kathy. Not Kat. Katherine. She went to an all-girl Catholic high school. Ivy League college. Snooty as hell because she thinks -- she knows -- that she's better than everyone else and those that work with her should be grateful. And absolutely smokin'! She knows it, too. 5' 5", long, blonde hair, slender face, and curves that a Ferrari would have trouble navigating. 38-24-36. She's always wearing skin-tight tops or low cut sweaters. Or a combination of the two. Short skirts with high heels that show off those luscious legs no matter what the weather is like complete the ensemble.

In "Infatuation With A Co-Workers Tits" part 1 Katherine felt as if I was undressing her with my eyes whenever I was around her and it made her uncomfortable. It was true, of course, but there was no way I was going to admit to it. Anyway, instead of going to HR with a sexual harassment case, she wanted to sit down with me and see if we could resolve it like two adults.

Her college psychology classes taught her that "experiencing" something you are obsessed with but cannot have might resolve the obsession. Her solution was for me to "experience" her breasts, to which I didn't put up any argument. I molested those tits like there was no tomorrow! Got a blow job out of it, too. And got out of a sexual harassment complaint at the same time. It was a good day.

Today I thought I would turn the tables to see if I could get another crack at those fabulous tits and more.

I went upstairs and saw through her floor-to-ceiling glass front wall she was alone. And looking fucking hot as hell, as usual. Her long blonde hair fell over the shoulders of a sheer white button down blouse. The blouse made no attempt to hide the lacy white bra she was wearing underneath it. The buttons were unbuttoned deep into her cleavage and were fighting the good fight to contain her 38" bust line. Perfect. I knocked on her door hoping she didn't notice I had a hard on already. She waved me in.

"Hey, Katherine, how goes it?"

"Very well, Mr. Alan, thank you for asking. And how are you?"

I mustered up as concerned a face as I could make. "Well, Katherine, I gotta tell you, I've got a couple of concerns I was hoping we could work out."

Her eyebrows rose. "Oh? What might those concerns be? How can I help?"

"Do you remember the 'session' we had a couple of weeks ago to possibly help what you felt was my infatuation with your...breasts?"

"Of course I do. And how are you feeling?"

"It's not a matter of how I'm feeling about that, it's about how you're feeling. So, do you feel like the situation has improved?"

"Well, Mark, I'll be honest. I'm not sure. It's hard to tell. I get mixed signals. At times it feels the same and makes me uncomfortable. Other times it's fine."

"How are you feeling right now?" I asked.

"Perfectly fine, thank you."

"Well, see that's the problem. I'm not fine."

She was a bit taken aback. "Oh? Why's that?"

"Well, during the previous 'session' you made a comment that my cock was much bigger than your husbands."

She gasped. "Language, Mr. Alan!"

"Oh, yeah, sorry. You said my penis was much bigger than your husbands."

She blushed slightly. "Yes I did say that, it's true. I sincerely apologize if that remark embarrassed you or made you uncomfortable in any way."

"Yeah, because being told your cock is huge will embarrass any man. Dumb bitch." I thought to myself. I waved a hand at her. "No, that's not it at all, but thank you for the apology nonetheless." I paused. "No, the problem is that ever since you saw my co...uh, penis...I've felt like every time you see me you're staring at my crotch, and that's making me very uncomfortable."

She almost jumped out of her seat. "Oh my goodness! That couldn't be further from the truth! I...I...I don't...I don't look at men that way!"

"I don't look at women as you accused either, Katherine. But you felt like I was undressing you, which I wasn't. But you were ready to go to HR and file a complaint. And I'm afraid if we can't find a solution then I'm going to have to go to HR with my own concerns."

Her face flushed. "You can't be serious?!"

"Yes, unfortunately, I am."

She took a deep breath and settled back into her chair. She looked around the room as if there might be some sort of solution hanging on the wall. She only found cabinets and artwork.

She looked back at me, sitting across from her desk in one of her tiny wooden chairs. The same chair I had fucked her titties in two weeks ago.

"There's no need to get into a he-said-she-said situation, Mr. Alan. I think we can settle this like two adults. So what would you suggest?"

I tried to keep the concerned, thoughtful look on my face and not grinning. "Well, you suggested I 'experience' your ti...breasts...previously. By your own words, it seems to have helped at least a little. So, I suggest the same thing for you. I suggest you 'experience' my co...my penis to see if we can alleviate the perceived infatuation you have with it."

She leaned back in her chair and looked towards the ceiling considering my proposal. Her fingers formed a triangle upon which her chin rested on. After several moments she leaned forward.

"You make a fair point, Mr. Alan. I deny that I have any sort of infatuation with your penis, although it is true that it's quite a bit larger than my beloved husbands. With that said, you also protested against your having any sort of infatuation with my breasts. So, if you think it will help our working relationship, I think we should make an attempt."

"Fuck our working relationship!" I thought. "Just let me get a crack at that ass!"

Without a word, the remote controlled drapes began to drop over her offices glass wall and door.

"How would you like to begin, Mr. Alan?" she asked earnestly.

"How about this? We kill two birds with one stone, at least to begin with. We can have a second session in regards to my supposed infatuation with your tits..."

"Language!"

"Oh, yeah, sorry. My bad. Anyway, we have a second session for my infatuation with your, uh, breasts...while we have a first session for your infatuation with my co...penis. Fair enough?"

"Yes, that sounds like a fair proposal," she said as if she was accepting a business proposal.

"Sweet. So why don't you take off your blouse and bra while I whip out my co...uh, penis."

Without a word, just as she had done two weeks ago, she unbuttoned the blouse and peeled it off her shoulders, revealing a lacy white bra that was struggling to contain her 36DDs. She laid the blouse on her desk and folded it nice and neat. Then she reached behind her, unclasped her bra, and nonchalantly pulled it down her arms, placing it on top of the neatly folded blouse.

Goddamn her tits were fine! Firm, tan, and perfectly shaped. The sudden blast of the cool office air conditioning quickly had her gum drop sized nipples standing at attention.

Her nipples weren't the only thing standing at attention. Before she had the last button of her blouse undone I had my 9" of thick man meat out of my pants and was already stroking the shaft.

By the time she had her bra off I was already around her desk and standing in front of her. This was the first time I had gotten a peak at what she was wearing from the waist down today. She was wearing a flowery, breezy short skirt and cream colored high heels. When she first saw my raging hard on in front of her face she involuntarily licked her lips. Her facial expression softened. I wondered if she had finally started giving that husband of hers blow jobs since our last meeting.

My 5' 11" frame towered over her as she stayed seated in her manager's chair. She paused for a moment and stared at the man meat before her. She looked up at me briefly. Then, without a word, she grabbed the base of the beast with her soft, warm, tiny hands and moved closer. She opened her mouth and slid the head past her lips. Then further. And further. And a little further. Oh yeah, she'd been practicing on her husband. You're welcome, you poor bastard.

As my pole slid in and out of her slender face, I reached down with one hand and grabbed a handful of those fabulous tits while grabbing the back of her head with the other. The first time I pinched her nipple she gave a muffled gasp. Before I knew it, she had taken my entire length in. She was slow and methodical, but she was sucking my cock nonetheless.

"Good girl. Very nice, Katherine. You've been practicing." Her eyes looked up at me to see I was wearing an evil grin.

She nodded her head as best as she could with a cock sliding in and out of her throat. "Mmmmm hmmmm, mmmmm hmmmmm."

I watched my pole slide in and out of her face. What a difference from two weeks ago! Two weeks ago mine was the first cock she'd ever taken into her mouth. Now she had no hesitation about taking me down her throat. As she concentrated on the task before her, I reached into my pants pocket and pulled out my phone. I set it to record and placed it on the credenza on my left, the one that sat behind her desk, and leaned it against the wall to catch as much of the action as possible. I wanted to be able to relive this day in the future for sure. She was so busy concentrating she didn't even notice.

This went on for several minutes before I forced her head back and pulled out of her mouth. She looked up at me with a quizzical look on her face.

"Is everything okay? Was I not doing it right?"

"No no, it was great. You were doing great. But, in order for you to fully experience my, uh, penis, we need to move on."

"Move on? To what exactly?"

"I'm thinkin' we have to fu...uh, have sex."

A look of panic raced across her face. "Intercourse?!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Well, in order to fully experience my penis, I think that's the next logical step."

"But...but...I've only had intercourse with my husband."

"Why am I not surprised?" I thought. I shrugged my shoulders again. "I guess we can end the session here, with nothing accomplished. Would you like to walk down to HR with me, or shall I go alone and you can wait here for them to call you in?" I tried to enjoy the look of horror on her face but I was enjoying the view of those incredible tits too much.

She shook her head and gently grabbed my arm. "No no, that won't be necessary. If you think that's the next step we need to take in order for you to feel comfortable in my presence, then so be it."

I tried not to have a smile on my face. "Yes, I truly do think that's the next logical step. Katherine, I'd do just about anything so we can have a good working relationship." "Yeah, like fuck your brains out!" my brain screamed.

She looked into my eyes and sincerely said, "I do, as well, Mark. Where shall we begin?"

I scratched my chin. "Well, let's see." I scanned the room. "I think the first thing we need to do is get you naked," I said as I admired her body.

"Naked?!" I'm sure she said that louder than she had intended. She quickly lifted a hand to her mouth and looked towards the door to make sure no one would come in. She looked back at me. "Naked?"

"I think that would be best," I nodded.

"Will you be disrobing as well?"

I hadn't thought of that. "If that would make you feel more comfortable, yeah, sure."

"Yes, I believe I would. It seems only fair, yes?"

In a flash, I pulled my Eagles t-shirt over my head and thrown into the corner. She stared at me, sizing me up. I wasn't a gym rat, but I stayed active. I kicked off my tennis shoes. I unbuckled my jeans and dropped them to the floor. I kicked them into the corner with my shirt. I finally pulled down my briefs and threw them over to join the rest of my clothing. I was fit and tan. By the way she was sizing me up I was guessing her husband was some kind of nerd bean counter or something who never ventured into the sunlight. I envisioned some pasty white little man who had never held a hammer or a baseball bat in his life. She gulped, then, without even thinking about it, licked her lips again.

"My, Mr. Alan, you must spend a lot of time outside," she said breathlessly.

"Yeah, I do. You know, working in the yard. Playing basketball with the guys. A little golf. Yeah, I hate being indoors."

"I can tell." She sat there admiring the body before her. My tool was still standing at attention.

"Okay, Katherine, your turn," I said, trying not to grin.

"Oh! Yes, of course. Where are my manners?"

She rose up from her chair. Her tits bounced as she did. She unzipped the back of her skirt and held it there. I'm sure was thinking about calling the whole thing off. But she eventually slid the skirt down her sexy legs and stepped out of it one leg at a time. Just as she had done with her blouse, she neatly folded it and placed it on her desk.

She was standing in front of me wearing only a little yellow thong and her high heels. Magnificent! She looked back at me. She paused. Then she grabbed the strings at her hips and pulled them down, past her knees, until she had stepped out of them just as she had done with the skirt. She gently laid the thong on her desk as if it were glass.

Although she still tried to present a confident air about her, her cheeks were bright red. Her hands were straight down her sides. Her lack of clothing revealed a bald pussy with a thin strip of pubic hair directly above it acting as a landing strip. Probably so her nerd husband could find his way to her clit. Her pussy lips were pink and swollen. Whether she wanted to admit it or not, she was getting off on this whole thing.

"Katherine, you are beautiful. You really are." "And you're going to be even more beautiful with my cock buried in your cunt!" I said to myself.

She stared blankly at me. "I'm not sure what that has to do with anything in this exercise but thank you."

"Yes, of course," I said trying not to roll my eyes. "So why don't we continue? Bring yourself around here." I invited her to the side of her desk. "Now face the desk and put your hands on it." I wanted her around here so my phone could get the best angle. She did as she was told, stiffly bending over and placing her hands on the edge of the desk, giving me a perfect view of her toned, heart-shaped ass. "There, perfect. Now spread your legs a little."

She paused. She turned her head to look at me. "Do you plan on reaching orgasm?" she asked flatly.

"Well, yeah, probably." Duh! "How about you?"

"This is an exercise, Mr. Alan, which should not be looked at as one of enjoyment. However, I will understand if you reach a point of orgasm. I just ask that you do not ejaculate inside of me."

I nodded my head. "I'll do my best." "I'll do my best to paint this bitch if that's the case!" I slid in behind her. I rubbed the tip of my cock along her puffy slit. I felt her body shiver slightly. "Katherine, for somebody who's not enjoying this, you're soaked," I said with a grin.

"I...I...I don't know what...you're mistaken. This is merely an exercise."

"Okay, but I know a soaked pussy when I see one."

She gasped. "Mr. Alan! Language!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Whatever. Shall we begin?" I asked as I grabbed her hips.

"Yes, I suppo..." She didn't finish the sentence. The feeling of my cock sliding past her cunt lips and slowly gliding into her took her breath away. She bit her bottom lip.

I slid in until I was balls deep. She finally took a breath. I leaned over her and grabbed both tits. I pinched and twisted both erect nipples. She gasped. I leaned in and whispered, "Ready to begin?" My breath was hot on her neck.

She could barely breathe with this strangers cock buried inside her. She nodded. "Y-y-y-es," she whispered back.

I stood back up and grabbed her hips. At first I began slow and steady. She gave low moans as this cock twice the size of her husband's slid in and out of her. Before long, I had picked up my pace. I wasn't pile driving her by any means, but I was giving her a good fuck nonetheless.

I could sense a change in her body. Her breathing was a little more labored. I thought I could feel her cunt quiver around my tool. Was she about to cum? I reached around and flicked at her rock hard clit. A loud gasp escaped her lips.

I began to pump her gash harder as I continued to strum a steady beat on her love button. She was having trouble catching her breath. I leaned into her. "You're about to cum, aren't you Katherine?"

Another gasp. "Mr...Alan...mmmm...language..."

I continued to whisper. "Fuck that, Katherine. We're fucking, not making love. And you're about to cum, aren't you?"

"Oh...oh...I...mmmm...I don't...mmmm...know what...you mean," she panted.

I stood back up and grabbed both her hips again. "Good. Then you won't mind if I fuck you harder," I said with an evil tone in my voice.

"Oh! Oh! Oh dear Lord!' she said with panic in her voice.

I slapped her on the ass, which brought a loud yelp. I grabbed her hips and started to give her a proper fucking. I began to pump my rod in and out of her slit like the piston in a dragster. My skin slapped against hers.

I felt her legs begin to tremble. Her cunt tightened around my cock. She gripped the edge of her desk as tightly as she could. I thought she might leave dents in it. Miss this-is-an-exercise was having the first true orgasm of her life.

"Oh dear Lord! Oh sweet Jesus! Oh! Oh! Oh my God!"

Her entire body convulsed. It felt as if two thunderbolts had direct hits on her cunt. Her knees were weak. The only thing keeping her off the ground was the desk and the cock that was pounding her pussy. She could barely breathe. She had no idea sex could feel this good.

When I felt the quivering of her cunt slow down I eased my assault on her gash. I gave her another slap on the ass, which was followed by another yelp.

"Why Katherine, did you just orgasm?" I said in a condescending tone.

She tried to catch her breath and shook her head. "No, Mr. Alan, no. This...this is merely an exercise," she panted with her head hung down.

I pulled my tool completely out of her. "Wha-wha-what...are we done?" She almost sounded disappointed.

I shook my head. "Noooooooo. You need to fully experience my cock..."

"Please, Mr. Alan, language," she said in a defeated tone.

I leaned in close to her. "Get over it, Katherine," I whispered in her ear. "You need to fully experience my cock in order for this exercise to have any chance of being successful. And I'm not done fucking you yet."

She nodded her head. "I understand," she said quietly.

I stood back up, and then knelt behind her. I grabbed her ass and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I stared at it as if I was looking into a long, dark tunnel.

Her body tensed. She snapped her head around. "Wha-wha-what are you doing?! Why are you doing that?! Don't do that!"

"Oh no," I said shaking my head. "You need to fully experience my cock. And you came already. I didn't. Do you think that's fair?"

"Well, no. But...but...I didn't orgasm," she said trying to convince herself.

"Bullshit, Katherine. Why are you lying? Just admit it. I made you cum and your husband can't. If you keep lying this exercise will be a complete failure," I said as I continued to pull her ass cheeks apart.

She bowed her head. "Yes, fine. I had an orgasm. Happy now?" she said in a defiant tone.

"Not as happy as I'm going to be," I said with a grin. I spit into her ass and spread it around with my finger. She about jumped out of her skin.

"Oh! Why did you do that?!"

I stood back up. "Because I'm going to fuck your ass, Katherine."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,172 Followers
12