Infatuation with a Co-Workers Tits Ch. 03

Story Info
Perceived sexual harassment takes another twist.
6k words
4.63
58.7k
80
6

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,197 Followers

If you've read "Infatuation With A Co-Workers Tits" or "Infatuation With CoWorkers Tits Pt2" then you're familiar with Katherine. If you haven't then (A) you should, and (B) allow me to introduce you to her.

Katherine is a total bitch that is also smokin' hot. Not Kathy. Not Kat. Katherine. She went to an all-girl Catholic high school. Ivy League college. Snooty as hell because she thinks -- she knows -- that she's better than everyone else and those that work with her should be grateful. And absolutely smokin'! She knows it, too. 5' 5", long, blonde hair, slender face, and curves that a Ferrari would have trouble navigating. 38-24-36. She's always wearing skin-tight tops or low cut sweaters. Or a combination of the two. Short skirts with high heels that show off those luscious legs no matter what the weather is like complete the ensemble.

In "Infatuation With A Co-Workers Tits" Katherine felt as if I was undressing her with my eyes whenever I was around her and it made her uncomfortable. It was true, of course, but there was no way I was going to admit to it. Anyway, instead of going to HR with a sexual harassment case, she wanted to sit down with me and see if we could resolve it like two adults.

In "Infatuation With A Co-Workers Tits Ch. 2" I thought I would turn the tables and convince her that I was preparing to file a harassment case against her. The results were more than satisfactory for me to say the least.

Today the saga continued. I got a call at my desk from Steve. Steve's in HR. Getting a call from him wasn't totally out of the ordinary. We played golf together occasionally. But I don't recall him ever calling me up to his office before.

I walked into Steve's office and there sat Katherine across from him. I knew right away this was going to be interesting if nothing else. I may not have a job after this little get together, but it would be interesting nonetheless.

Katherine was looking hot as fuck as usual. Her long blonde hair fell across the shoulders of a light blue sweater with a deep v-neck neckline. The "v" cut down entirely too far for a professional work place. No one was complaining. The sweater appeared to be two sizes too small. It was struggling to contain her 36DDs. She wore a short-short white skirt that also broke the employer's dress code. Nobody seemed to mind that, either. The ensemble was finished off with a pair of white stiletto high heels.

She sat with her legs crossed. This only accentuated how toned they are. Her body is the complete package. Her attitude is something else entirely. She gave me a stern look as I walked through the door and behind her. I sat in the chair next to her.

Steve looked across his desk at me. "Katherine is here today to file a sexual harassment complaint against you."

"What?!" I was shocked. I nearly came out of my chair. I thought was all behind us.

"I know, I know," Steve said, waving his hand at me. "I thought it might be a good idea, and Katherine agreed, to have both of you in here to see if we can get this straightened out before I filed the formal complaint with corporate."

"You've got to be shittin' me," I said looking at Steve.

"Language! There's a lady present," Katherine said with a snooty tone.

I looked her dead in the eye. "Show me a lady and I'll watch my mouth." The look of shock on her face was almost worth losing my job.

"C'mon, Mark," Steve said, trying to settle things down. "Let's try to be civil here." He paused. "Katherine says she feels like you're leering at her whenever she's around you, making her feel uncomfortable."

"Oh really? Is that so?" I said looking at the both of them. Steve nodded his head. Katherine looked constipated. "That's really funny because I was thinking about talking to you about filing a complaint against her for the same thing," I said with a slight grin.

The look on Katherine's face changed but only slightly. I'm sure she thought if it came down to a he-said-she-said they would believe her. That's usually how these things work out.

"Really? Why's that?" Steve asked. I could tell he was suddenly interested in what I had to say.

"Because she can't help but stare at my crotch whenever she sees me ever since she found out my cock is twice as big as her hubby's."

Katherine almost came out of her skin. Steve's jaw dropped. Their reactions amused me.

"I most certainly do not!" Katherine screamed.

Steve looked across the table at me. "Mark, dude, are you trying to get fired today?" I'm fairly certain this isn't how he thought this conversation was going to go 20 minutes ago.

"Dude, I'm telling you, it's true. She's just pissed off I won't give it to her anymore."

Katherine was completely red in the face. I thought she might have a stroke. She shot Steve a look and pointed at me. "Are you going to let him talk like this about me?!" she screamed.

Steve paused. "Katherine, I have to ask. Is there any truth to what he's saying? Were you two having an affair?"

She was on the verge of being apoplectic now. "Are you seriously asking me that question?!"

I grinned. She had no idea. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. I stopped and looked at Steve. "You might want to close your blinds for this." As the blinds lowered I punched a few keys on the screen of my phone and handed it across the desk to Steve. "Here ya go. Enjoy." I looked at Katherine. She had no idea what was about to happen.

Steve's eyes flew open when he saw the screen. He hit the play icon.

Katherine's recorded voice filled the room.

"Oh! Grrrrrrrrr... Yes. God forgive me, yes! I love getting fucked in the ass with your fat cock! Yes! Please! Grrrrrrrr...don't stop!"

"Good girl. Beg me to let you cum."

"Yes...please...let me orga...mmmmmm...make me cum! Please! Mark, I'm begging you...please make me cum with your fat cock!"

"Very good. Now cum for me. Let me feel you cum, let me hear it."

"Yes! Yes! Oh my God, yes! I'm...I'm...oh my God...I'm...ughhhhh...cumming!"

The video showed me plowing Katherine's ass like a mule through a field. Katherine's jaw fell into her lap. I think she stopped breathing for a moment. She had no idea I had been recording our last session. Steve looked up from the screen at me, then Katherine, then back to the screen. His look of shock was priceless. They were both speechless.

Katherine looked at me with hate filled eyes. "You bastard!"

My lips curled into an evil grin. "What can I say? I wanted to be able to relive the moment." I looked over to Steve. "Man, I'm telling you, she can't get enough. Here, watch this." I stood up and turned towards Katherine. I unzipped my pants and pulled my hard 9" hose. I thought Steve might have a heart attack.

Katherine looked at my cock staring her in the face, then at Steve, then back to my cock. "I...I...I don't..." she stammered. She licked her lips without realizing it.

"I do," I growled. "Now open wide." I grabbed the back of her head and pulled it towards me. She opened her mouth and took me in without protest. I was balls deep down her throat on the first pump. My ball sack bounced off her chin. I gave three good pumps into her face when her recently discovered lust took over. My rod began to slide in and out of her face and down her throat willingly while she made sloppy slurping sounds.

As her head bobbed on my tool I looked back at Steve. His eyes were wide as saucers. "See? I told you. She can't get enough."

Steve was in disbelief. "Holy shit," he moaned.

After a few pumps of my cock drilling her throat I reached down as far as I could and grabbed her sweater on both sides. "C'mon, Katherine, let's get this thing off of you. Show Steve those tits of yours."

As I pulled the sweater up my cock slipped out of her mouth. As the sweater slid over her head Katherine said in a defeated tone "No, Mark, please, not here..."

"Oh no no no," I said, shaking my head as I threw her sweater to the side. "You started this. You brought us here." I grabbed her head and shoved my pole back down her throat. I then unclasped her lacy baby blue bra, pulled it down her arms, and threw it to the side as well.

Her 36DDs were set free. They were magnificent. Tan, round, and perfect. A plastic surgeon would be proud of these babies. Steve watched intently as I reached down and pinched a stiff, gumdrop size nipple. This brought a sexy, muffled squeal from Katherine.

I looked at Steve. He still couldn't believe what he as seeing. "What do you think? They're incredible, aren't they?" I asked as I mauled one of her tits.

"They're...they're...perfect." He could barely get the words out.

"Stand up," I told her as I helped her out of her chair. "Come around here so Steve can get a better look at 'em." I pulled her around and placed her between Steve and I. She tried to cover her breasts with her arms but I pulled them down and wrapped her arms across her stomach around her waist. She looked at the ground, her face red with embarrassment. I reached up and began to gently squeeze each breast. "Magnificent," I said smiling at Steve, who was now rubbing his crotch.

I let go of her arms and they went right back to covering her breasts as if her shoulders were spring loaded.

"You won't be needing this," I said as I began to unzip her skirt.

"No, don't," she said in a low hush.

Gravity pulled her skirt to the ground. She stepped out of it one leg at a time as a pulled it out from under her and tossed it away. She was wearing a little, white thong under her skirt. I grabbed the thin strings on her hips that were holding her thong up. "You won't be needing these anymore today, either," I said as I yanked on the strings until they snapped. She gave a slight squeal at the sound of the material tearing. I crumpled up what was left of the thong and stuffed it into the pocket of my jeans.

Now she had one arm and hand trying to cover her 38 inch bust line and the other hand trying to cover her snatch. She was still looking at the ground, her body twisted in an attempt at modesty. There she stood in front of Steve, this snooty little bitch, completely naked with the exception of her white stilettos. Steve couldn't take his eyes off her.

I slid in behind her and pressed my body against her. I could feel her warmth. I grabbed the hand that was covering her cunt. I pulled it behind her and wrapped her fist around my throbbing cock. I began to stroke it with her hand under mine. I released it and she continued to gently stroke it.

I reached around and quickly had two fingers buried in her snatch.

"OH!" She shouted in complete shock at the sudden touch. She nearly jumped out of her high heels.

"Jesus Christ, Katherine, you're soaked already," I said with an evil smile. "Can you see that, Steve? Jesus Christ, Katherine. You can't get enough of my cock, can you?" Steve only sat there with his mouth wide open in shock and awe.

She shook her head. "No, no, it's not true." She paused as my fingers to slide in and out of her slit. "Gentlemen, please. I...I...I..." she sighed, knowing her plea was falling on deaf ears.

"You what?" There was a note of anger in my voice. "Tell me you haven't loved having my cock inside you? Tell me your cunt isn't wet right now and we'll stop right now."

The words took her breath away. "I...I...I don't..."

I looked at Steve. "She can't say it because she knows it's true." I leaned onto her back, forcing her to lean over Steve's desk slightly. "Go ahead, squeeze 'em?" I said with a curled lip.

Without a word he slowly rose up from his chair, licking his lips as he did so. He leaned across his desk and reached over it. As his hand approached he looked up at me and paused. I simply smiled back with a twinkle in my eye.

Steve slowly reached out and cupped her right breast. Katherine looked at him out of the corner of her eye but said nothing. Steve stared at his hand on this co-workers tit. He gently massaged it and groped it. Katherine gave a muffled sigh. He pinched and twisted her erect nipples and she gasped.

Steve was mesmerized. "What do you think?" I asked.

He looked back up at me. "They're...they're...oh my God..." he couldn't complete a sentence as he continued massaging her tan, firm breast.

I leaned into her and whispered in her ear, "Ask him if he wants a blow job."

"No. Please."

I pinched her clit, bringing a yelp. "Tell him you want to suck his cock," I whispered.

She raised her head to look at Steve. Her face was a deep red. "Mr. Davis, would...you like...for me to perform...oral..."

I pinched her clit again, bringing another yelp. "Noooooo, that's not it," I whispered to her. "Tell him you want him to fuck your face."

She paused and took a deep breath. "Mr...Steve, would you like...a blow job? I want to...suck...your cock. Please...fuck my face with your fat cock. Please. I want it in my throat. Would you be willing to do that?" She began to purr the further she got into the sentence.

"How 'bout it, Steve? Want a blow job?" I asked.

His head snapped around to look up at me. "Really?!"

Steve raced around his desk and was quickly sitting on the edge of his desk. He quickly unzipped his pants, reached in, and whipped out his cock. He wasn't going to be making any porn movies with it, but it was nothing to be ashamed of, either. 6-7" and pleasantly plump. He could satisfy just about any woman with it. He was stroking it while it waited for attention.

"Well, what're you waiting for?" I grabbed her neck and pulled her back slightly. As I shoved her face towards Steve's rod she opened her mouth and took him in. Steve gave a loud groan and his head flew back as his cock disappeared into her face.

Katherine instinctively spread her legs apart as she impaled her face on Steve's sword. Her mind said one thing. It was telling her what her Catholic upbringing had taught her all her life. Her body was telling her quite another. Her body was telling her to embrace the love of cock she had only recently discovered. It had always been there, it just needed to be brought out.

I grabbed her hips and slid in between her legs. I grabbed the base of my stick and rubbed its tip along the lips of her pink, puffy pussy. She moaned around Steve's cock as I did so. I pressed against her. The tip slid through the soaked slit like a hot knife through butter. I moved forward until she could take no more. Only my balls prevented me from sliding in any further. She gave a long, low, animalistic growl as it cut through her.

There was no need for any kind of warm up at this point. Her inner slut had been fully revealed. The Ivy League school girl had two cocks buried deep inside her without any further protests. She was sucking on Steve's cock as if it was her life source. She was already pushing back against me, begging me to fuck her hard.

I pulled her arms off the edge of the desk and pulled them straight back. She no longer had control of her balance. Steve and I had taken control of that. I pulled her arms back as I drove my cock into her. She gave a loud squeal. My thrust forward drove Steve's rod even further down her throat.

This dance went on for what seemed like hours but was actually only minutes. For the first time in her life, Katherine felt two cocks throbbing inside of her, both of which were bigger than the only cock she had ever known, that of her needle dick husband. Steve's cock continued to glide in and out of her throat. Mine continued to pound her pussy. Our shirts were flecked with the sweat dripping from our faces. Her body was beginning to glisten.

I reached around and flicked at her clit. The sudden stimulation brought an unexpected, muffled squeal from Katherine. That sudden unexpected touch sent her into overdrive.

Her muffled moans became louder and longer. She began to rock her hips back into mine, meeting my every thrust. Steve could feel her breathing becoming more labored around his throat plug. I felt the muscles in her cunt begin to convulse. She could feel two thunderbolts racing up her legs headed for a collision course.

"Mmmmmmfffff! Mmmmmmfffff! Mmmmmhhhhhhhhh!" Her moans became muffled screams. The two thunderbolts crashed into her cunt with the force of what she imagined an atom bomb would feel like. Steve held the back of her head down, keeping it still so he could continue to pump her face full of cock. I continued to flick at her quivering clit as her body convulsed in orgasmic bliss.

When her body came down from her pleasure high I slapped her on the ass with a crack and pulled out of her still twitching cunt. The slap on the ass brought a yelp.

"How about that, Katherine? Your first orgasm with two cocks inside of you."

Katherine raised herself up far enough to get Steve's cock out of her mouth. "I...I...I can't believe it..." she panted.

"Okay, Katherine, it's time to let Steve sample this tight fucking cunt of yours."

She brought herself fully upright and turned to look at me. Her face was flush. "Language, please, Mr. Alan," she said breathlessly.

"What did I tell you before? We're fucking, not making love. Hell, you were begging me to fuck you in the ass with my fat cock two weeks ago. You just had two cocks buried in you. Don't give me that 'language' bullshit."

"Yes, I'm aware of what I said. I'm not proud of it. I don't know what came over me," she said looking at the ground.

"A cock in your ass is what came over you," I said with a sly grin.

"Be that as it may, we should still try to observe some kind of civil decorum."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Whatever." I pointed at Steve, then the floor. "The floor work for you, Steve?"

"Yes sir, works for me," he nodded. He quickly proceeded to lay flat on the floor. His rigid pole was pointing straight at the ceiling.

"Okay, Katherine, time to climb aboard the cock train." Steve and I both chuckled.

"Mr. Alan, please..."

I cut her off. "Yeah, yeah, I know, language, blah blah. Just get on."

Katherine stepped over Steve and dropped to her knees. He held his pole straight as she hovered over it. Slowly, she lowered herself down. When the tip of his tool touched her still quivering pussy her body shivered. She continued on, feeling his thick head slide between her lips. He went deeper and deeper until she was sitting in his lap, taking his entire length in.

"Oh Mother of Mary," she sighed.

"Jesus Christ!" Steve exclaimed. I don't know if he was calling out because of the feeling he was experiencing, or the fact that his cock was buried inside that snooty bitch Katherine, or a little of both.

"Please, please don't ejaculate inside me," she said after she caught her breath.

I grabbed her long blonde hair and pulled her head back. "Don't what?"

"Oh!" she barked. "Don't ejaculate..." she said in almost a whisper.

I snapped her head back, bringing another bark. "Don't what? Say it!"

She took a breath. "Please...don't cum...inside me."

"Hear that, Steve? Don't use her pussy as a cum dumpster," I chuckled.

"I'll do my best, but I can't promise anything," he chuckled back.

I stepped in behind her and pushed her shoulders forward, until her magnificent tits were smashed on Steve's chest. Her ass was pointing straight up in the air. Her asshole was winking at me, inviting me in.

I slid in behind her. I touched the tip of my cock to her rosebud and pressed just enough. It glistened with her cum juices. Katherine gave a loud gasp at the pressure.

I leaned into her. "C'mon, Katherine, tell me what you want. Beg me for it," I whispered in her ear.

She barely shook her head. "No. No. I...I..." she whispered back.

"C'mon, Katherine, you know you want it. You know you want me to fuck your ass. Just say it and I will." I pressed against her rosebud again. "Or we can all get dressed and call it a day."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,197 Followers
12