Infernal Machines Ch. 05

Story Info
Chapter 5.
855 words
3.69
4k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/23/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Small shack in the outlands. Nothing particularly shabby - nothing too suspect, either. We've kept secluded enough for now.

The condensation on the bathroom mirror makes it slightly more challenging to shave the amateur beard that attempted itself over this last week - a long razor, left in one of the nearby drawers, put to use immediately.

I wince at the small sharp pains - unavoidable, I suppose.

I clean off the spots of blood with a dirty white towel, no longer virginal post-shave, and proceed back into the main room upon blowing out the candle.

'Infinity' - she lies before me on one of the camp beds, completely naked as if it were so natural do such a thing in the presence of strangers, alone together, in the middle of nowhere.

"Must you?" I utter passively. She simply glances up towards me without expression.

I sigh and sit on the edge of my bed, unlacing my boots and shaking them off onto the cold, sequoia floor. "I suppose we leave early tomorrow?"

She doesn't speak, merely turning onto her side to face away from me. My eyes glare into her bare back for a few moments before stripping the rest of my clothing off and covering my body under the thin sheet. I rest my eyes.

It must have been around 1:30 in the morning when I woke again; the candle had gone out, and all that lit the room now was a thick ray of moonlight, shining in quarters through the main room window. At first I hadn't noticed, but as my surroundings continued to translate in my mind I could feel something strapping my wrists down. Hands?

As I looked down, I discovered the creature leading me nowhere to be sucking slowly up and down my growing length. I snarled quickly.

"I assume there's a word your kind uses in place of 'no', but until I discover it would you kindly fuck off?"

She looked up at me, dragging her lips carefully up and off - it caused me to grunt. I felt a fool letting on how it felt.

Infinity rose up and moved towards the window, standing immediately in front of it and creating a silhouette of her delicate body in the moonlight. I watched with caution, but I couldn't help remark her outline as the glorious bath of lunar radiance surrounded her.

I couldn't quite tell, but I thought I heard her whisper something - whether it was to herself or I, I wasn't quite sure, but I suddenly found my sight to grow hazy. I sat up, mumbling what could have only been nonsense (thinking back), and rose to my feet.

It appeared I had no control - my legs instinctively moved towards Infinity, standing behind her. My cock was still erect from her teasing, but my hands made their own way down her back; My right hand caressed along her inner thigh before raising up her right leg, and as I continued forward slowly my length slowly buried itself completely within her tight pussy.

We moaned together, softly.

My hips moved on their own, my length sliding in and out of her, and she turned her head to her left slightly, her eyes just catching the light as they stared up at me - an evil, playful smirk across her face.

"You feel it, don't you? Utter -mmm- helplessness. The want to stop but -mmmm- the urge to go. Does this feel good to you? Is it tighter than your lover's?"

I managed an angered grunt - I didn't want this, but whatever she did has caused me to be unable to stop. With as much willpower I could muster, I raised my left hand to grab her hand and pin it against the cold glass. She gasped slightly to the force, but seemed unfazed as it was very little compared to ceasing our intercourse.

Her pussy grew wet around my length, and I began to moan more. Christ, I didn't want to enjoy it but once you start how can you stop? I didn't even have a choice in the matter on this occasion; and all I could think of was how upset Geri would be if she saw me like this. Vulnerable. Useless.

Gaining a little more willpower, I drove my hips harder in and out. My cock slammed itself into her pussy and I heard her breathe out a high-pitched moan. She just laughed - continued looking at me.

"Mmmm that's it, use up your energy on me - fuck me. Fuck me like you'd fuck her...or him, perhaps."

That caught me off-guard, but I couldn't stop now - somehow my hips weren't able to stop, I was fucking her at the pace I forced myself into and moaned helplessly. Infinity continued to laugh, then released a long gasp - my cum quickly filled her up, and it felt like my groan went on forever, long into the blackness of the void I fell into shortly after.

When I woke again there was no moonlight. No Infinity. Only claustrophobic darkness.

END OF CHAPTER 5