Inferno

Story Info
Woman discovers her unusual capacity for pleasure.
1.6k words
3.07
61.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All day long she had felt restless, at least ever since she got to work...it had started as just a hint of horniness when she got to work, but built throughout the day, to the point that she couldn't wait for 5 o'clock to arrive, so she could get home and do something to relieve the aching in her most tender of places. In the car on the drive home, it got to be difficult to drive, as she imagined the pleasure she would soon be feeling; she ran a couple of stop signs without even realizing it--her focus was getting to that place where pleasure could take over...

The 10-minute drive seemed to last hours, but she finally pulled into her driveway, and almost forgot to turn off the car, in her eagerness to get inside.

At that moment, a pile of oily rags started to catch fire in the closet that was on the other side of a solid wall from her shower.

Finally she was home! She peeled off her clothes as she walked to her room to get a towel, making a trail from the front door to her room, and then to the bathroom. One hand ripped off her panties, while the other turned on the water in her shower and grabbed the shower massager, and she stepped in. Her clit was so hard it almost hurt.

She started the massager down low, just a slow pulse, and lowered it to her eager spot. MMMM, that felt good! Even at that slow speed, the pulsing against her clit was delicious...

In the closet next to her bathroom, the fire was spreading. It had consumed the rags, and was now spreading throughout the closet, consuming everything on the shelves. It finally began to get into the wall separating the fiery closet from the shower where she, unaware of the danger, was savoring the pleasures of her flesh.

And what pleasure it was...she could feel herself rising, and adjusted the massage faster to match the urgency she felt in her clit and lips. She could tell the orgasm she had thought about all day was going to be incredible, but tried to keep control and not lose it too soon, so she could enjoy the buildup. She tried, that is, but soon she could feel the telltale signs of an approaching climax. As she usually did when she was about to peak, she set the massager on a soap dish jutting out from the wall--at exactly the right height so she could let go of it, and lean onto it with most of her weight. She adjusted the flow rate to maximum massage, and felt the pounding pulse bring her close to the brink.

One inch away from the soap dish and massager (and her aching clit), the inferno was eating relentlessly into the wall, consuming the plaster behind the tiles that lined her shower, and licking at the screws that held her soap dish in place.

In the shower, she felt a growing urgency deep inside, an urgency that slowly made its way toward her loins...the pleasure was getting unbelievably intense, and she hadn't even come yet. As she got to the edge, she felt the hair on her neck stand on end, and her mouth formed a silent scream of greedy desire. She leaned on the massager with all her weight, and her upper body bent inward, as she willed the release that was just an instant away...

Yet, she felt something was different...a whole new level of pleasure was approaching, a level she hadn't known was possible. (She had no way of knowing that she had a unique mutation in the pleasure-center of her brain, a mutation that made possible a level of sexual pleasure that was unknown to the rest of womankind...)

She strained for it, but it approached much more slowly than her usual climaxes. She felt herself on the very brink of ecstasy, this new pleasure so close...almost there...almost there...almossst therrre...and still it wouldn't release her...her body trembled as she strained with all her strength, every muscle tightening...without even realizing it, she began to voice a high-pitched sound, a desperate, frantic wailing for the release to come...the orgasm got even more tantalizingly close; she could begin to feel the slightest hint of what it was going to feel like, and that "hint" was more intense than the best climax of her life up to that point...her anticipation became almost unbearable...she moved her hips slightly, to ensure that her clit was as open and vulnerable as possible to the incredible pounding of the vibrating jets from the massager...

Behind the wall, the white-hot flame melted one of the screws holding the soap dish to the wall. A jet of fire shot through the hole, and began to heat a spot on the pulsing massager, a spot that was directly opposite her hard, straining clit...

She got even closer to release, and her awareness narrowed so that all she was conscious of was her desperate, waiting mound, and the vibrations bringing the impending explosion of pleasure. Her wide eyes were fixed on the massager, every fiber of her being crying out desperately for it to bring the ecstasy she knew was coming. "Come ON!" she breathed desperately, pleading with her body...She moved her body frantically on the massager, but only slightly; she didn't dare lose the awesome stimulation by moving her clit out of the pulsing stream...

At last, she felt the barrier giving way! As she felt herself pass the point of no return, she closed her eyes, threw her head back, and screamed with a mixture of frantic anticipation and relief...there was an instant of suspension, as the orgasm gathered strength, and then it came on like a freight train. Her first instant of pleasure came suddenly, with unbelievable intensity (again, this was no ordinary orgasm!); she gasped at the sheer volume of pleasure, and it was just starting--she hadn't even had her first, clenching contraction! Her already-hard clitoris expanded even more, and filled with unimaginable pleasure, that kept increasing...the first instant of pleasure was far beyond her anticipation; it was as far above her usual orgasm-pleasure as her regular orgasm was above ordinary, non-orgasmic arousal! It was an orgasm's orgasm, and kept getting better...after half a minute of filling, she had her first contraction: she tightened her vagina as hard as she could, to squeeze every morsel of pleasure... and her clit began feeding its pleasure through her lips to her tightly-clenched vagina...down her legs...up her abdomen...into her breasts and rock-hard nipples...even her scalp was tingling. She screamed again, wildly, like an animal, a sound of pure, lustful pleasure. That first contraction lasted for thirty seconds or more, and she stopped moving, so that there could be no distraction from this exquisite feeling her clit was feeding her entire body...and that clit was still feeling a relentlessly-increasing, unbearable pleasure continue to fill it. The second contraction came immediately after the first, and took her breath away...this was a new level! ... "FFFUUUCCKKKKKK", she cried, in one long, wavering howl...she looked down through half-lidded eyes at the massager; some corner of her mind needed to make sure it would not slip and end the stimulation of her priceless clit...she felt as if her whole body had become one big, hard clitoris...and this contraction lasted a full minute...

During that minute, the jet of fire was shooting out of the wall, behind the massager, out of her sight and awareness, and melted a hole through the plastic case on the back of the humming massager. If it burned all the way through to the front, it was in line to burn and destroy the precious organ that was giving her such newfound bliss...

She felt she could bear no more, but as the third long contraction began, she knew it would be even longer and better than the first two. Her breath came in ragged gasps, and she moaned helplessly, and strained to open her pleasure-organ even further to the pulsing stream of water on it. Ending this all-consuming pleasure was unthinkable to her; in fact, it had become truly impossible for her to do anything except FEEL, as her body milked her clit for every incredible sensation it was feeding her, sensation that kept intensifying...

The flame-jet narrowly missed the massaging mechanism inside the massager, and made its way toward the front (and her throbbing organ), but was slowed down by all the water...it still slowly advanced, coming within a millimeter of her clit...

As the fourth contraction began, some part of her mind sensed the water getting warmer, but that only increased her pleasure; her heart pounding, she began furiously grinding her lips and clitoris on the massager, panting wildly as she did so: she needed to savor every wrenching feeling it was feeding her clit...her face was a mask of intense concentration as she abandoned all other thoughts but Getting Pleasure...she felt the next contraction approach, but there was no pause between them any more; she just smoothly began to rise to the next incredible level. All thoughts of discontinuing were gone; she completely abandoned herself to the pleasure this amazing orgasm was giving her...

Just before the flame would have broken through the front and forever deprived her of the organ that was now her only awareness, the door to the closet gave way, for it was thinner than the wall, and fire burned through it in the second or so before burning all the way through the massager. The fire was then released to pour its fury into the hallway, and the jet of flame on the massager subsided as the fire blew itself out.

She was oblivious to the noise outside the bathroom door, or to anything else except her own feeling...her fifth contraction was under way, the longest yet, bringing with it new sensations all its own...