Inferno Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because we want to look good for you," Jacy said as she slipped out of her dress and hung it up.

"Well, it's working," Kenneth said as he hung up his suit.

"Aren't you sweet?" Jacy smiled, then playfully tugged on the waistband of his tiger striped boxers. "Nice drawers there."

"Yeah, my little girl gave them to me," he smiled and went into the bathroom.

She gratefully unhooked her bra and dropped it to the floor. Panties and garter belt followed.

She pulled on her Clark's tee shirt and pulled on a simple pair of white panties.

The stockings were carefully, slowly rolled down and off, then put into her lingerie drawer.

"Thank you again for the pajamas," Kenneth said, coming into the room.

"You're welcome; I swear, I was burning up just looking at you in those sweat pants; I don't have a clue how you could sleep in them," Jacy smiled.

They climbed into bed and Jacy rolled slightly on top of Kenneth, pressing her thirty eight Double D breasts into his chest.

"Good night; I love you," she said and gave him an open mouthed kiss.

"Love you too," he said, suddenly sporting an erection.

"Tomorrow's Saturday," Jacy said, then bit down on his lower lip. "I usually sleep late, then I run down to Meche's and buy a dozen doughnuts and ET the whole bag. Then I feel fat and miserable and guilty for the rest of the day. You want a dozen too?"

"How about a half dozen?" Kenneth asked.

"Okay," Jacy said, gave him another kiss, then rolled off of him and turned off her bedside lamp.

"Where are you going?" she asked as he got out of bed.

"Bathroom," Kenneth said.

He made sure the door was shut, then stood and gave his cock three or four yanks before he spurted heavily into the bowl. Then he stood, feeling miserable and guilty.

----

"Now, what you think we ought to do with our hair?" Melissa asked excitedly as they finished their breakfast.

"What's wrong with my hair?" Jennifer asked.

"Well, nothing, but they've seen us like this; we ought to do something a little different," Melissa suggested.

"Mom, no one's going to be looking at us," Jennifer sighed, suddenly feeling very old. "You can do what ever you want to with your hair; I'm going like this. If this ain't good enough, fuck them."

"I cannot get over how good Kenneth looked!" Melissa said.

Jennifer bit back the scream that welled up in her throat and concentrated on her cup of coffee as Melissa prattled on and on.

"I'm going to take my shower; please don't start the dishwasher until I'm out of there," Jennifer said suddenly and stood up.

----

"Damn, they're still as good and greasy as I remember," Kenneth smiled as he bit into his hot glazed doughnut.

"They are the best when they're hot," Jacy agreed and slowly licked the sugar from her lips.

"Damn, don't do that," Kenneth said, then groaned as he realized what he had said.

"Don't do what?" Jacy asked.

"Nothing," Kenneth blushed.

"No, don't do what," Jacy asked again, putting a hand on his thigh.

"Nothing. Want some more coffee?" Kenneth asked.

"No, Daddy, don't do what?" Jacy asked, giggling.

"Don't lick the sugar off like that," Kenneth choked out.

"Oh," Jacy said, then smiled mischievously.

She took a bite of her doughnut, chewed it slowly and swallowed.

"You mean, like this?" she asked teasingly, then slowly, sensuously licked her tongue around her lips.

"Yeah, like that," Kenneth finally said.

"Okay, I won't do that..." Jacy said and licked her tongue around her lips again. "...any more."

"Tease," he said and took a bite of his own doughnut.

"Okay, one more doughnut. Just one more, then I will get up and put these away, or better yet, I'll throw them all away and go get ready," Jacy said and dug into the bag to get another hot doughnut.

She made a show of licking the glaze from her lips after each bite, then leaned forward and quickly gave Kenneth's lips a playful lick. She then stood and walked out of the kitchen.

"Wedding's in two hours; it'll take me at least that long to get beautiful," she called out.

"Won't take you but about five seconds to look beautiful," Kenneth corrected.

He stood and was grateful his daughter was not in the room; his cock was sticking out of the fly of his pajama bottoms and was even dripping a little seminal fluid. He poured himself some coffee and then sat back down.

"Okay, one more, just one more doughnut, then I need to shower and shave," he said aloud.

After three more doughnuts and another cup of coffee, he decided he really should get started on his shower. He stood and walked into the bedroom.

Jacy sat on the edge of the bed, hair up in a towel. She was applying bright red polish to her toenails. She looked up and smiled her dazzling smile at Kenneth.

He froze; with her left leg propped up on the edge of the bed, her robe had parted and he was looking directly at her now hairless slit. He could very clearly see the prominent pubic mound, the dark, almost purple lips, her fat little clitoris peeking out from between the lips, and beads of moisture on the lips.

"Tux's hanging right there," she said and casually continued to paint her toenails. "Chop chop, burning daylight."

He forced himself to look up at her angelic face as she concentrated on her toenail, and could see the tattoo as the upper portion of her robe gaped open.

"I heart MY DADDY," was written in black ink, inside of a bright red heart. The top of the hart was adorned with flames.

He shook himself and walked into the bathroom.

He did not bother closing the door; just dropped his pajamas to the floor and got into the shower. Two strokes of his throbbing cock and he sprayed his semen all over the shower wall. Then he started the shower.

When he left the bathroom, clad in black lip print boxers, Jacy was busily blow drying her hair. Her robe sash had slipped open and he looked into the mirror at her beautiful body. Then he began to dress.

"Here," Jacy said as Kenneth struggled with the tie.

Honey, you need to get dressed," Kenneth urged.

"I will, hold still," Jacy said and made short work of knotting the tie around his throat.

She stepped back and smiled.

"God, you're a hunk; I'm going to have to get you a tux of your own," she said.

"What would I need a tux for?" he asked.

"To take me dancing," she said and casually dropped her robe onto the bed.

"I'll be in the living room," Kenneth said, beating a hasty retreat.

She pulled on the pale blue bustier and matching pale blue panties, then rolled the pale blue stockings up her legs.

The pale blue dress and matching shoes, she thought, looked silly, but it wasn't her wedding.

With a final check of her make-up, Jacy decided she was ready and left the bedroom.

She smiled as Kenneth sat, fidgeting. No matter what age they were, little boys got bored easily.

"Ready?" she asked, and brushed a small speck of lint from his tuxedo jacket lapel.

"Good God, Jacy, you are stunning," he said sincerely.

"Thank you; you are too," she said and gave him a quick kiss, then used her thumb to wipe her lipstick from his lips.

----

Jadia smiled as Kenneth and Jacy entered the small vestibule.

"Wow," Jacy said, admiring Jadia's pale pink gown.

"Wow, indeed," Kenneth agreed. "Honey, you look beautiful."

"Thanks, Daddy," Jadia beamed under his praise.

"So, ready to get married?" he asked.

"Now that you're here?" She asked. "Yes I am."

She hugged him tightly.

"Now that you're here? Everything will be just fine," she said.

"I'll be right back," Jacy said and left the small room.

"You seen Eric?" Jadia asked.

"Yeah, he's out there, looking nervous," Kenneth smiled.

"He should look happy!" Jadia said. "I've been making him wait for almost four months now."

"Wait for what?" Kenneth dumbly asked.

"The pussy," Jadia laughed."

----

"Hello Mother, oh, hey, nice dress," Jacy said as she approached her mother and grandmother.

"Thanks," Jennifer said, bristling at how Jacy pronounced 'Mother,' as if Mother was a vulgar word.

"Listen, Mother, at the reception, people are going to expect you to dance with Daddy," Jacy said.

"Hell will freeze over before I..." Jennifer almost shouted.

"And it is Jadia's wedding, JADIA, not yours and I expect you to be nice, do you hear me?" Jacy hissed.

"Are you out of your..." Jennifer hissed back.

"Dance with him, one fucking dance, or so help me God, I will make what's left of your pathetic little life a living hell, do you hear me?" Jacy said, deep brown eyes blazing with fury.

Jennifer stared in disbelief at her daughter.

"And there will be a photographer; I expect you to smile and even act like you're having a good time. Is that understood?" Jacy went on.

"Yes, Jacy," Jennifer hissed, trying to let Jacy know how displeased she was.

"Good, hi, Maw-maw; that dress looks very nice on you," Jacy said and then left the pew.

"Did you hear her?" Jennifer hissed at her mother.

"Not all that pleasant when you have to eat your own shit, huh?" Melissa smiled as the music began to grow in intensity.

Father Gregory did the vows and bade Jadia and Eric kiss each other. Then he smiled down at six year old Robert and four year old Samuel.

"Now, Robert Kenneth Kay, I have a question for you, young man," Father Gregory said.

Kenneth was surprised; he did not know that his grandson had his name.

"You've been a very good young man, standing up here this whole time and not fussing or getting bored. And our mommy told you this was a very important day, didn't she?" Father Gregory beamed.

"Yes sir," Robert said, standing at solemn attention.

"Robert Kenneth Kay, do you promise to always listen to your mother and your father, to eat all your vegetables? To always clean your room, and to take a bath whenever your mother and father tell you to?" Father Gregory asked.

The congregation tittered as poor Robert paused, uncertain of what to do.

"No, no, I'm just kidding," Father Gregory assured the boy. "No, Robert Kenneth Kay, do you promise to be a good boy? Do you promise to love your mother and your father? Do you promise you will try to be a good big brother?"

"Yes sir," Robert said gravely.

"And Samuel Kenneth Kay," Father Gregory said.

Again, Kenneth was surprised; both of his grandsons were named after him.

Jadia had given that name to Robert purely to piss Jennifer off. For Samuel, she gave him that name because she loved the small boy.

"Do you promise to be a good boy? To love your mother and your father? To try to be a good brother?"

"Yes sir," Samuel said solemnly.

"Then, by the powers vested in me, I now pronounce you Robert Kenneth Greene, and Samuel Kenneth Greene. Family, friends, celebrated guests, may I introduce to you, Mr. and Mrs. Eric Vincent Greene, and their two sons, Robert and Samuel Kenneth Greene."

----

"I adopted them two weeks ago," Eric proudly told anyone who would listen. "But Ann and I wanted to make them a part of the wedding."

"Ann?" Kenneth asked. "Who the fuck's Ann?"

"Me," Jadia said. "Tired of having a stupid name. Remember? Ann's my middle name?"

"I'm sorry, Honey, it might take me a little while to get used to calling you Ann," Kenneth admitted.

"Then just call me 'Honey,'" Jadia said, cuddling up to him.

She turned to Eric.

"Baby, it okay if my first dance is with my Daddy?" she begged.

"Baby, go," Eric smiled." Just remember, the LAST dance is mine."

"It always will be," she promised and kissed him lovingly.

The DJ announced the bride and her father and the guests politely applauded. Jennifer glared pure hatred at her husband as he and her daughter twirled around on the dance floor.

"Smile, you withered up old bitch," Jacy ordered and Jennifer pasted an obviously false smile on her face.

Jennifer did not know how Jacy would make her life any more unpleasant than it already was, but just looking into the deep brown eyes, she knew Jacy would make good no her threat.

The song ended and Jadia ran up to the DJ and begged him to play the song again. She ran back and danced with her father again, head cradled on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry," she finally said as the song came to a close.

"Sorry for what?" Kenneth asked.

"That I didn't dance with you more," Jadia admitted. "That I didn't love you more, that I didn't fucking grow up when I should have just grown up. That I was a horrible daughter."

"Ann, it's okay; we have today. We only have today," Kenneth said.

Many of the guest tittered as Jadia suddenly, fiercely hugged her father.

"Now, I think your husband would like a dance," Kenneth said.

Jacy politely danced a few times with the available males, but constantly made sure to dance with her Daddy.

"Have you danced with Mother?" she asked after a slow song ended.

"No, thank God; I've not even talked to her," Kenneth admitted.

"The photographer wants at least one picture of the two of you dancing," she said, face tight. "Wait here, please."

"Oh fucking great," Jennifer hissed as Jacy made a bee line for her.

"Dance with him, dance with him now," Jacy spat.

Jennifer swallowed the bile in her throat and walked over to Kenneth.

"May I have this dance?" she asked through clenched teeth.

"Sure," Kenneth shrugged.

"How in the fuck can you afford to pay for all of this?" she hissed, after making sure that Jacy couldn't see her face.

"Me to know and you to not worry the fuck about," he calmly said and smiled for the photographer.

"Jadia's bragging to everyone that her Daddy's paying for all of this and since she has no idea who her real daddy is, I assume she means you," Jennifer snarled.

"Well, do YOU have any idea who her daddy is? Or were you fucking so many guys you lost track?" Kenneth smiled as her face tightened in bitterness.

"Yes, I know who her father is, you son of..." Jennifer spat.

"Because you told me it was me," Kenneth said and frowned.

"Just how long is this God damned song?" he asked himself.

"I know I did," Jennifer snarled, not at all sorry for her deception.

"And I assume you know who Jelissa's father was, too? And Jacy?" Kenneth asked, smirking at Jennifer's white hot rage.

"Yes, I do," she sneered. "Like I'd ever let a dumb ass like you get me pregnant.

"Not sorry at all, are you?" he asked, smiling at her.

Inside, he was boiling with rage. But his time in Angola had taught him, smiling was a lot more effective than scowling. A scowl let your opponent know what you were thinking. A smile kept them off guard, a smile made them expose their thoughts. A smile was a very effective tool.

"No; why should I be? You got what you wanted," Jennifer snapped.

"Don't remember asking Santa Claus for a useless slut, but I guess I did, if you say I got what I wanted," Kenneth smiled and bowed to her as the dreary song finally ground to a close.

"You got to fuck me, you limp dick mother fucker," Jennifer sneered.

"Big deal so did everyone else," Kenneth smiled. "By the time I got my turn, it was so stretched out it was like banging a basketball hoop."

Jennifer felt a scream of rage well up in her throat, but a glare from Jacy silenced it.

Kenneth grabbed Jacy's arm and dragged her to the bar.

"I'm paying for this wedding, Huh? You found the account?" he asked, unable to hide his amusement.

"The one you created right before you burned the house down?" Jacy smiled and ordered a vodka and tonic. "Grandma gave it to me as a graduation gift when I graduated from St. Thomas Aquinas."

He laughed out loud, a rich throaty laugh.

"God, I sure do have a smart little girl," he laughed and hugged her affectionately.

"And I sure do have a smart Daddy," she murmured, happy in his embrace.

At three o'clock, the bouquet was thrown for the single women, the garter was thrown for available bachelors and the newly married husband and wife and two now tired and cranky boys got into their limousine to be whisked to the airport.

"Disney World?" Kenneth smiled when Jacy told him where the Greenes were going for their honeymoon.

"Yeah; I want to go," Jacy said, clutching his arm and snuggling up against him.

"Want me to get them back here?" he asked. "I'm sure they'd...."

"Not with them!" Jacy giggled. "No, me and you."

"Sweetie Pie, I haven't even gotten my first paycheck yet," Kenneth smiled.

"Christmas," Jacy husked into his ear.

Again, Michael Greene tried to separate Jacy from her father and again, Kenneth fought the urge to smash the smirking man's face. Michael assumed, because he had youth and height on Kenneth, that Kenneth would be an easy conquest.

Jacy smiled sweetly at the thirty five year old man and shrugged her shoulders.

"I'll be back in a minute," she said, kissed Kenneth's cheek affectionately, and went onto the dance floor with a now strutting Michael Greene.

"So," he said smugly. "J.C. huh? What's the J. stand for?"

""Jacy; it's one word; it's not any initials," she said, shaking her head at his assumption.

He pressed his crotch into her and tried to hold her fast when she tried to back up.

"Kenneth Kay is not a man you want to fuck with, ass hole," she smiled sweetly. "He doesn't get mad; he gets even."

"Um," Michael said, surprised at Jacy's words.

He released his tight grip on her and she gracefully backed away from him. She looked him in the eye, smile still on her face.

"He didn't do nine years in Angola because he's a pussy; he did nine because he's a stone blooded killer, understand?" Jacy said.

"I uh..." Michael said, now sweating lightly.

"So, you like your balls where they are, leave me and him the fuck alone, all right?" Jacy said and began to walk off the dance floor."

Uh, well I um..." Michael stammered.

"But you see that blonde over there, the one in the pale gray dress?" Jacy asked. "Go ask her to dance, tell her she's beautiful and I guarantee you, she'll be giving you a blow job before you can even get her out of the parking lot."

Jennifer looked on in amusement as the older brother of her son-in-law approached their table.

"Hi, I was wondering if a beautiful woman like you would like to dance with me?" he asked.

"Sure!" Jennifer smiled.

She was a beautiful woman, Michael had to admit, but there was a real hardness, bitterness to her. Mentally, he shrugged.

"Pussy is pussy, ain't like I have to marry her," he thought as he made sure to push his crotch into her belly.

"You ready?" Jacy whispered to Kenneth as Bobbie Dubluchon, formerly Quarvaros, carted the last steam table out to her van.

"Yeah; I'm beat," Kenneth admitted.

"Jacy waved in parting as Bobbi backed the catering van out of the parking spot.

"Let me guess; she used to work at Clark's?" Kenneth smiled as Jacy unlocked the Buick.

"Nope; went to St. Thomas with me," Jacy smiled.

Jennifer did not wave in parting as Michael pulled out of the church parking lot.

"I knew she'd fall for his line of bullshit," Jacy smiled tightly.

Chapter 3

"Unzip me, please," Jacy asked as they entered their bedroom.

"Sure," Kenneth said and pulled the zipper of her dress down.

She stepped out of the dress and hung it on the wooden hanger. Kenneth struggled out of his tuxedo jacket.

"Here, let me help you with that," Jacy said, pulling on Kenneth's tie.

"Thanks," he said and tried to leave the room.

Jacy was standing in front of him, dressed in pale blue bustier, matching thong panties, and pale blue stockings. His cock responded almost immediately at the sight of her in such intimate apparel.

"No, here, sit," Jacy ordered, lightly pushing him onto the edge of the bed.

She knelt down in front of him and untie his shoe laces. Her position gave him a nearly unobstructed view down the front of the bustier. He could see part of her tattoo and the shadow of her nipples.