Infidelity

Story Info
Wife makes her husband a cuckold.
1.9k words
107k
41
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexysarah7
Sexysarah7
182 Followers

Since I couldn't persuade my husband to encourage me to have sex with other men, which, at the end of the day, was also his fantasy, I decided to just get on with it.

On Monday morning I called Paul on his mobile.

"Hi gorgeous, this is a nice surprise, I thought I was supposed to ring you Wednesday?"

"That was just for hubby's benefit, I didn't want him worrying that I would go to your hotel room on Tuesday evening, when he's away in Yorkshire, and let you fuck my brains out all evening."

"Oh, OK, so would you like me to take you out to dinner tomorrow evening, since you are home alone?"

"No, forget dinner, I'll eat before I see you. Have a shower and be ready at 7:30, I'll knock on your door. Be naked, it'll save time."

"Wow! It's room 413."

"I'll see you tomorrow."

And with that quick call, my life was about to change. I was about to become a hot wife, and my husband a cuckold, although he wouldn't know, which is a shame, but it can't be helped, he's the one with cold feet about it. I was already getting excited, and decided to buy some new undies on the way home.

Monday evening dragged by so slowly. Hubby and I were watching something on TV, but my mind was on the forthcoming sex with Paul, a man I barely knew. I was so excited, I couldn't think about anything else. Eventually I started stroking hubby's crotch, without even realizing I was doing it, and it was only when he started to get hard that I noticed what I was doing.

"That's nice my love, what have I done to deserve this treat?"

"I don't want you getting picked up by some horny lady in Yorkshire tomorrow, so I thought I would disarm you now."

"That sounds lovely...please carry on."

Even I was impressed at myself, thinking up that answer so quickly. Much better than the truth. The down side was that I would have to go through with giving him a wank.

"You can think about watching me kissing Paul, if you like, or about when he was finger fucking me with your hand holding my legs apart for him."

"Oh, OK, I will."

"His fingers were really good, and he had such a hard on."

"How do you know that?"

"I was massaging it through his trousers, of course. It felt bigger than yours, and you aren't exactly tiny!"

"Thank you, I guess."

"I wish now I'd just gone to his room, I really wanted him to fuck me. I would have liked you to watch, so I could look at you wanking, watching me being fucked. I bet you were hoping I'd let him fuck me, weren't you?"

"I'm not sure, sort of, I guess."

"You can't fool me. If I'd said I was going to his room so he could fuck me, you wouldn't have stopped me, would you?"

"Maybe not."

"There's no maybe about it, you wouldn't have stopped me, and you would have followed us up to his room like a little puppy, and sat there quietly while Paul fucked my brains out. Now admit it!"

"Don't stop, I'm so close!"

"I will stop unless you admit it! "

I slowed my hand almost to a stop.

"Admit it!"

"Ok, I admit it."

"Tell me what you admit."

"I was hoping you would go to his room. I wouldn't have stopped you from fucking him."

"Good boy, now you can cum. Keep thinking about Paul fucking me, imagine watching his tight ass pounding up and down, his big cock filling me up, me screaming as Paul makes me cum."

"There you go...did you enjoy that?"

"Yes my love, thank you my love."

Tuesday dragged by so slowly I thought the clock on the wall of my office must be broken. Finally it said 5 o'clock, and I was out of there like a scolded cat. Once home I showered, put on my make up, which always seems to take forever, and put on the new bra and thong set. I looked great, and I was so excited I had butterflies in my stomach, and my hand was shaking so much, it took ages to get my mascara on, and my lippy had to be wiped off twice before I got it right.

I was just about to put my dress on when I saw myself in the mirror and thought 'You idiot! He's going to be naked. Why am I wearing underwear'

I took off the panties and the bra, and put them back in the drawer for my husband to enjoy.

I slipped the dress over my head, and smoothed it down. It was tight, red, and a bit short for a woman without knickers. Oh well, too late to change my mind. I put a pair of sexy high heels on, picked up my evening bag and left.

As I walked across the hotel foyer I noticed various men looking at me. They were staring in an openly lecherous way, and I got the feeling that they could tell I had no underwear on. As I passed a mirror, I studied myself and realized they probably could tell. The dress was tight and thin, so underwear should have been visible by the lines, and also, my nipples were sticking out. I was so turned on, I could feel a little dribble of my arousal trickling slowly down the inside of my right thigh. There wouldn't be any need for foreplay.

Finally, I got to the door of room 413. I hesitated a second or two, savoring the moment before I was unfaithful to my husband. Then I knocked lightly. The door opened a crack and Paul's face poked around it, just in case it wasn't me, I suppose. As soon as he saw me, he stepped back to let me in. I walked straight towards the bed, pulling my dress off as I went. I draped it carefully over the back of the chair, got onto the bed, lay on my back with my legs apart and my arms up above my head. I looked at Paul, who was already approaching me.

"Fuck me."

He climbed onto the bed, over between my splayed legs, pumping his cock as he positioned himself, ready to take me. I'd told hubby that Paul's cock was bigger than his, but, in fact, I had no idea, I'd only felt it over his trousers and underwear, but now that I saw it growing I realized that it was about the same length as hubby's but quite a bit fatter. He supported himself on one arm as he positioned himself at my sopping entrance. I felt him start to push into me. It felt great, it felt fantastic, I was finally doing it! He thrust half way in, then back, then further in, then back, then all the way in. He was thrusting beautifully. He was younger, slimmer and much fitter than hubby. He supported himself on his strong arms and thrust in and out of me, in and out, in and out. It felt heavenly, his fatter cock was pushing and pulling the entrance to my pussy, it was actually stimulating my clitoris, just from the way my pussy lips were dragged back and forth. I knew that I would soon be close to cumming, I could feel the sensations growing. With hubby I never came just from fucking, he always had to use his fingers or mouth on me afterwards, but with this new lover I was going to cum on his cock.

Paul kept pumping, in and out, in and out, while I got closer and closer, until I knew I couldn't stop if I wanted to, I was going over the edge...

"Don't stop...I'm cumming...keep fucking me....Yes! Yes! Yes!"

It felt so good to cum with his big hard cock filling me. My orgasm was so powerful, and seemed to go on and on, with the spasms only gradually subsiding. He lay on top of me, still hard, waiting to start again. Once I had my breath back he started to move again.

"You just enjoy yourself, I won't be able to cum again."

"Of course you will."

"I don't think."

"Shush."

He moved gently at first, kissing me on my lips, my ears, my nose, my nipples. That was nice, on my nipples, sucking slightly, I could feel my little bud responding, as his thrusts got a bit faster. He got his free hand between us and started playing with my hard nub, which felt great, and in no time I was getting excited again, he went back to the hard thrusting and I was getting closer and closer, much quicker than the first time, I just felt out of control, he was fucking me, and making me cum, because he had decided to. I came so quickly that second time, and it wasn't as intense, but it still felt wonderful, and I was so satisfied and happy.

Paul still hadn't cum.

He pulled out of my pussy, and retreated down the bed. He grabbed my legs and just flipped me over onto my stomach. I guessed he wanted to do me doggy style, so I started to raise my bum, but his hand pressed down on the small of my back. I was wondering what was going on, but then I felt his hard, hot, slimy cock pressing against my bum hole. I'd never done anal, and I didn't want it then, but before I could complain, he was in me. He lay all his weight on me, held onto my wrists, and started pushing into me. Small pushes, then back, then further in. He felt huge, too big, it hurt, but he kept advancing, just taking my ass because he wanted to. Not asking my permission, just buggering me because he felt like it.

Something strange happened to me. It still hurt, but I was loving him fucking my bum, I was loving the fact that I couldn't stop him, he was just taking me for his own pleasure. I felt that he could do anything he wanted with me, I had surrendered to his authority.

It didn't take long, before he upped the pace a bit, and then he was cumming. I could feel his cum splashing into me, hot and wet. Once he'd finished, we just lay for a while, with his cock still right up my bottom, and all his weight bearing down on my back. I felt euphoric. I was now a slut, a hot wife. I knew that I was going to have a different life, I was going to be an easy lay, and the guys would be able to do anything they wanted with me. I would give blow jobs, have my ass fucked, take two or more men at once.

Paul kissed the back of my neck and withdrew, gently. He went off to shower, leaving me spent, violated, and very, very happy. He was only a few minutes, and he came back with loo paper in his hand, and proceeded to wipe my bum. It felt weird, but so intimate. What a man of contradictions, he buggered me without asking my permission, then he gently wiped my bum.

"Let's go out to dinner, I'm starving," he announced.

"But I've got no underwear."

"I noticed that. I'll find it a real turn on, so you may need to give me a blow job later"

For a second I was about to tell him that I didn't do blow jobs, but then I stopped myself.

"Anything you want."

"Good girl, now put that skimpy dress on and let's go."

"Yes Paul."

Sexysarah7
Sexysarah7
182 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Giving Nikki Away Wife cuckolds husband with best friend.in Loving Wives
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
Cleaning Jennifer I develop an appreciation for creampies and cuckoldry.in Loving Wives
Jennifer's Husband's Fantasy Innocent Jennifer has never been with another man.in Loving Wives
What is This on Your Computer Shocking surprise leads to hotwife adventure.in Loving Wives
More Stories