Infidelity Revisited Ch. 06

Story Info
Morning sex is the best sex.
2k words
4.6
60.2k
10

Part 6 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers

Ryan awakened the next morning a little aroused. Actually, it was more like the next afternoon since the clock on the nightstand said 12:46.

Wow, he thought, we really slept late. He looked over at the beautiful woman beside him.

Charmaine was fast asleep, lying on her back, the sheet wrapped around her tanned body. He didn’t remember, but obviously at some point during the night he slipped out of her and rolled off of her. As far as he knew, he was still inside her when he fell asleep.

What a fantastic night he had! Charmaine was an incredible fuck! She was experienced, yet in a way, she wasn’t. She knew what she was doing, she had done it before, yet it seemed like she hadn’t done it that often. He figured she was conservative sexually, at least before she met him. Maybe it was his big cock.

He was very high on her looks, too. She was absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful, soft, tanned skin, a perfect face, pretty eyes, … the list goes on. To go with her looks, she had an amazing body, but there was something more. He’s had lots of beautiful women, but something set her apart.

Perhaps it was the fact that she had a boyfriend. He hasn’t had too many ongoing affairs with a woman that had a boyfriend. One night stands, maybe, but nothing ongoing. Maybe that was it. Maybe the thought that he was forcing his big, fat cock into this gorgeous woman’s tight little pussy while her boyfriend jerked off at home turned him on. Or shooting his cum onto her face, or deep inside her (as was the case last night for the first time) and then sending her home to her boyfriend.

Ryan gently moved the sheet off of her, revealing her naked body in all its glory. She continued to sleep. Her breasts rose and fell softly as she breathed. He lightly placed his hand on the outside of her far leg and gently stroked it. He caressed up her thigh and along the outside of her ass. He kissed her on the cheek and she blinked her eyes, squinting at him. She smiled and he kissed her mouth, lips smacking.

Charmaine had a bit of a headache, even though she had just slept over 9 hours. She realized that she was naked. This was a little out of character for her as she never slept naked. He must have really exhausted her! His hand felt good on her skin as he caressed her, and she closed her eyes. He kissed her lips again, trying to open her mouth.

“No.” she protested, “I have really bad breath!”

“So what.” He said, kissing her over and over, “so do I.” His hand had traveled up to her soft breast and he gently squeezed it. He could feel her nipple harden in his hand.

She pecked him back, but still refused to kiss him any further. She was very self-conscious. She could feel herself getting a little wet as his hand massaged her soft tit His hand trailed down over her stomach, running his fingers through her pubic hair. He found the moist folds of her slit, and he lightly ran a finger up them. His middle finger tickled her clit, sending bolts of pleasure up her body.

“Mmmm…” she purred. She could feel her pussy flooding, and she parted her legs a little more. Ryan squeezed a leg in between hers, and climbed on top of her. Charmaine opened her legs wide, accommodating him. Her breathing deepened, and she slid her feet up the bed, giving herself to him. He held himself up on his arms, looking down on her.

She was wide awake now, and she was looking at him lustfully. Her naked breasts were heaving, and his rock hard penis lay resting in the fur of her bush. He could feel her wetness along his shaft. Without using his hands, he ran the head of his cock down the petals of her treasure until he felt the intense heat of her entrance.

Charmaine licked her lips as she watched him, her heart pounding in anticipation. There was nothing more incredible than feeling the tip of a well-hung man’s cock touching your pussy. He pushed forward, his mushroom head forcing its way into her moistening cunt.

“Ohhhh…” she sighed, wincing as she arched her head back. Her hands slid down to his waist, urging him towards her. He was in heaven, the top of his cock being heated by her tight pussy. He pushed harder, slipping more of his manhood into her.

He was in her half way, but she hadn’t yet had the time to get sufficiently wet to take such a huge cock. He pulled back most of the way out of her comforting warmth. He tried again. This time, sliding nearly all of his organ into her.

“Ohhhh yessss…” she moaned, eyes closed as she felt herself fill up. Her cunt was gripping him so tightly. He pulled back halfway, and thrust into her again, this time not stopping until his penis touched the back of Charmaine’s needy vagina. Her fingers lightly clawed at his back. She could not get used to his size! He was stretching her so deep! So wide!

Holding himself up on his arms still, Ryan began to thrust in and out of her using long strokes. He loved watching her lovely tits bounce with every thrust, and her head arching back in ecstasy. The way his long pole glided along the walls of her pussy had Charmaine on the verge of orgasm in no time. He hadn’t even fucked her hard yet!

“Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Unh!” she moaned as his rod slid in and out of her hungry twat. She raised her feet off the bed, increasing the fantastic feeling in her crotch when she did so. Her hands pressed into his ass, urging him onward. He obliged her, sliding in and out of her wet hole a little faster.

Charmaine stopped moaning, her entire body clenching up as the tingling sensation built and built. Through the silence, Ryan continued to pound into her. Her face was wincing, her hands were squeezing his ass, and her feet were flailing behind him.

“Ohhhhhhhh…” she released her orgasm with a loud moan, stretching her legs out far above him. Her thighs were squeezing him so hard he found it difficult to give it to her at the current pace. He still managed to drive his hard organ home, though, showing no mercy. “Ohhh God!” she gasped, still cumming. Her heart was about to explode through her chest! He was just so huge! It felt as if his cock was driving right through her stomach!

She was finally able to relax a little, the intensity fading somewhat. Her legs came down, loosening their grip on him. Ryan bent and kissed her, sucking her upper lip. Caught up in the moment, she opened her mouth and allowed his tongue inside. Neither noticed any morning breath – perhaps they were too into their sex!

He kissed her passionately as he slid his penis in and out of her vagina. Suddenly, to her disappointment, he slid his dick out of her. It seemed to take forever to pull out, inch after inch slid along the inside of her pussy until he finally got the whole thing out. He broke the kiss and lay down on his back beside her. Charmaine quickly scrambled on top of him, straddling him.

“No.” he breathed, “Let’s try something new. Turn around.” If it were possible, she grew even more turned on by his words. The naked woman spun around, straddling him once more, but facing his feet this time. She was also facing the bedroom door.

The big man’s hands went around her body and grabbed her roughly by her breasts. He pulled her down on top of him such that they were lying back to stomach. She could feel his thick pole pressed against her ass. She wanted that thick pole back inside her.

As Ryan’s big hands caressed her tits, Charmaine reached down between her thighs, raising her ass off of him. Her small hand grabbed his fat cock and raised it up in the air. She leaned upward a bit, pressing the head of his cock against her entrance.

Instinctively, Ryan humped his hips upward, parting the tight lips of her hungry pussy and forcing half of his monster cock inside her instantly. “Ohhhh!” she gasped, feeling her cunt fill up with his penis again. He forced himself upward even more, squeezing his entire dick inside her warmth.

“Ohh God that feels good.” Charmaine moaned. “I can’t get over how big you are!” It was true. It seemed like no matter how many times he fucked her, she was always caught off guard by how full her pussy was!

Her feet were flat on the bed, her tanned legs were spread wide. Anyone standing at the bedroom door would have the perfect view of her pink lips tightly gripping his huge cock. Her tits were almost completely covered by his huge white hands, and he held them as he began to slide his penis in and out of her from underneath. His long pole was coated with her flowing juices so much that it glistened in the morning light every time he withdrew.

Charmaine turned her head and he kissed her mouth as he slid his manhood in and out of her. She began to moan again, helpless as this man took her and did as he pleased with her.

Ryan loved how hot and tight her pussy was, and his ass began to bounce off the bed even faster. He didn’t know how much longer he could last! He was pistoning in and out of her wetness at a lightening pace now, his one hand releasing her breast and sliding down her soft belly. His fingers ran through the curls of her pubic hair until they found the wetness of her slit. Still driving his organ up into her, his finger began to diddle her clitoris.

“UNH! OHHH! OHHHH!” her moans grew to loud cries, as his fingers helped his cock get her off. She was losing it, and it was gonna be huge! Her entire body tensed up in preparation.

She moaned, releasing a violent orgasm. The inner walls of her pussy were squeezing and releasing his mammoth sized dick. Her entire body was afire, her face was wincing in ecstasy. Ryan lost it.

With a final thrust, he slid his dick out of her pussy. He almost didn’t make it. His cock was almost too big to get out of her in time. It stuck straight up in the air, the shaft pressed against the quivering lips of Charmaine’s vagina.

His penis visibly jerked, sending a huge stream of white fluid high into the air and landing across her body. She both saw, and felt, his hot semen land directly between her tits.

Finally recovering her wits, Charmaine reached down between her thighs and gripped his pole. She felt it pulsate again in her hand, shooting another wad onto her tanned belly. Load after load of cum shot out, losing the power of the first two, and landing mostly on her bush.

She jerked him off, milking more of his hot semen. The remainder trickled out of his penis and all over her hand. Charmaine loved feeling Ryan’s sticky cum on her hand and body. It made her proud, and happy that she was cause of it! With Ryan, she felt like she never had before. It was as if pleasing Ryan was her number one goal in life!

She turned her head and they kissed over and over again, lips smacking. She finally brought herself to release his softening cock.

short and sweet...it just didn't fit in with the next part so I had to post it on its own! Part 7, by the way, gets pretty wild...for all you voyeur fans...yet it maintains the realism

X-Factor
X-Factor
2,096 Followers