Inflation by Arousal

Story Info
Girl born with skin condition turns 18, discovers abilities.
2.3k words
3.65
36.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwendolyn Harper was born to her parents and everything seemed normal with the baby until she reached the age of three, when she had an accident. She was playing near an electrical outlet at her grandfather's house, and she stuck a metal piece of an old fashioned toy she had into it. Of course, the outlet blew up and the wall was scorched, but she was unharmed. After tests were done to see why she wasn't zapped, the doctors found that she had skin that resembled rubber in a lot of ways. Her skin did not conduct electricity, and it was very stretchy. The skin on her arm could stretch almost three inches. She could, however, still get hurt, feel sensations like a normal person could.

When Gwen became a woman, she found herself like most girls do, beginning to grow into puberty. Everything was normal for her, she started getting zits, liking boys (and even girls), and moving slowly but surely away from her parents (she was a single child). However, things became horrific for her when she turned eight-teen.

It was only a few days away from prom night, and she had gone over to her boyfriend's house so they could share what they would wear, what friends they would see and what they would do. Alex welcomed her with open arms at the door and waved at Gwen's parents as they left. Alex, being nine-teen and several inches taller than his girlfriend, leaned down and gave her a kiss and walked her inside.

Like any good parent should, Alex's parents warned them not to keep the door closed when they walked upstairs for a bit of privacy, but like any teenager, they ignored the warning. They entered the bedroom and Gwen excitedly pulled out her phone to show her man the dress she picked out, and Alex showed her his suit and tie. They both adored the outfits they chose out and started talking about a different topic.

Gwen and Alex celebrated Alex's birthday only a few days ago, and unfortunately for Gwen, Alex's parents didn't have enough to get her a cake and the whole shebang, but she didn't care of course, she had celebrated her birthday earlier with her own family. But like a good boyfriend, Alex didn't spend all his birthday money on him, he saved up for his girlfriend.

After Gwendolyn went to the bathroom, Alex threw confetti at her as she walked through the door and showed her her gift. It was a bouquet of flowers, an oversized teddy bear, an oversized box of chocolates, and a box with hair ties, a brush, comb, hair clips, and temporary hair color, all of which Gwen said she needed and wanted. After a short time of hugging and kissing, the romance died down when the couple heard Alex's dad shout "Open the door, son!" Alex explained that his dad had good hearing. The rebellious teenager cracked the door ever so slightly, and shoved a shoe next to it, so it couldn't be opened any more.

The teenagers talked for a while after that about meeting friends at a local burger joint before the dance so they could take pictures and have a bite to eat and maybe more.

"I can't wait to go to prom!" Exclaimed Gwen. She smiled from ear to ear, looking up at her man as he hugged her head against his belly. He loved to do this. His favorite part of a woman, besides her eyes and personality (of course) was her breasts. He loved to hug Gwen standing up, as she was sat down, because her breasts would rest on his crotch. He thought this was a bit arousing. He thought, since he was still technically a virgin, that getting to touch or kiss a girl in any way was a bit hot.

With a smile on her face, Gwen nuzzled into Alex's stomach as she felt something under her breasts move. She blushed a little, yet smiled even more and giggled. She removed her head, teasingly brushed a finger over the growing bulge and said "Now, now, naughty boy." Her giggle turned Alex on even more. He smiled and sat next to her.

Alex knew about Gwendolyn's condition and lovingly played with her. Sometimes Gwen was okay with it, sometimes, it made her self-conscious, but Alex loved it. When they made out sometimes, he would pull on her lip and stretch it out, or grab one of her double D sized breasts and make it bulge like a stress ball. He thought it was the hottest thing in the world.

He grabbed her shoulder after he sat and pulled her close and caressed her face gently and said "I can't help it, you're just so damn sexy." She smiled and looked up at him and down at his crotch and said. "I know."

She thought to herself what she had been thinking for a very long time. She didn't want Alex to be made fun of anymore, and she hadn't had sex in a long while, seven months to be exact, since before she and Alex had gotten together. She was a faithful girlfriend. She wanted her boyfriend to feel like a man. She also knew that she was getting a big surprise for her birthday. Her uncle had gotten a new Dodge Charger the other day. She knew that her parents helped him pay for it. It was a deep midnight red, her favorite color. She had also snooped around the house and found vanity plates that said GW3N0LYN. She knew what she would do.

"I know it's my birthday and all," Gwen started. "but I have a gift for you. Well, both of us."

"Oh yeah? What is it?" Alex asked after a kiss.

"It's a surprise. And it will have to wait until tonight." Gwen stared into her man's deep blue eyes with passion. She squirmed a little in her panties thinking about what was to come. She kept her secret the rest of the time she spent with her man.

When she got a text from her mom saying that they were there to pick her up, she kissed Alex goodbye and got up, but when she did, she noticed something different. She felt strange, and looked at her hands and the rest of her body. Her fingers looked swollen, when she tried to put her shoes on, she noticed that under her socks, her feet, toes, and ankles were swollen too. She didn't think much of it, as she had eaten something she shouldn't have earlier, she chalked it up as an allergic reaction.

As she walked downstairs, she had noticed that her belly and breasts were more jiggly than normal. She quickly did a Google search to see if her allergy could induce more than just hand and foot swelling, but her slow phone didn't search it fast enough as she jumped into her mother's car and they drove off. She forgot what she wanted to search when they got home.

Later in the evening, when the sun was starting to set, she got the surprise she knew she would get. Her new car. She drove to all her friends houses to show them and get them jealous, but she hurried at each house, as she wanted to give Alex his gift.

She had to be home by ten, and it was already eight thirty. She hugged her friend good-bye and headed to Alex's house. She thought about her man the entire drive and what she wanted to do to him. She noticed her nipples were getting hard and her pussy was getting slippery. She also noticed, right before she parked in front of Alex's house that the seatbelt had gotten tighter around her waist. Her hips, she noticed after she took the belt off, were a tiny bit swollen, and her fingers were swollen again after they had went down earlier. She poked at her hips and her belly and watched them jiggle under her clothing.

"I hope Alex understands that this is just a reaction." Gwen said under her breath as she got out of the car and walked inside, as she walked, she noticed that she strangely felt lighter again, as if she had lost weight, which is the opposite of what should be happening.

Gwendolyn knocked on the door and Alex's parents answered. Gwen explained that she wanted to show Alex her new car, and asked if she could drive around the neighborhood a bit, and they agreed. His dad also told Gwen to park in the garage when they came back, so her windshield didn't frost over.

The couple took the new car for a spin, but Gwendolyn noticed that Alex couldn't keep his eyes on the road. She explained to him that something weird was going on and that she was swollen due to her allergy. Alex understood, he had seen her hands and feet swell before, but not her whole body. Even her cheeks and neck seemed to be a bit swollen.

During the ten or so minute drive, Gwen kept her mind and her eyes on Alex's crotch. Her own crotch was to tingling and dampening the whole ride.

When they made it back to the house, and after parking in the garage, Gwen placed a puffy hand on Alex's shoulder. It surprised the both of them when they realized how swollen she had gotten. Her breasts seemed to be at least a cup size bigger, and her hand was at least half a hand larger. Her arms and legs were even larger as well as her ears and lips. Her nipples were noticeably erect and were starting to flow out the top of her bra and over her shirt and sweater. Her butt had nicely filled out the roomy seat of her car.

"Do you think I should take you to the hospital?" Alex asked a bit worried, but morbidly curious. She didn't know that he had a secret inflation fetish and his penis grew full mast almost the same time he realized what was happening.

Gwendolyn noticed that his dick rose to the occasion, which got her even more aroused. As she tried to cross her legs, she became more wet. Unfortunately, she thought, she accidentally pinched her clit, she let out a passionate moan as her breasts noticeably grew more, pushing up, over her seat belt, which looked like it was only a thin rope, being enveloped over her rubbery body.

"Baby, I think you need to go the... the hospital..." Alex said, stuttering.

"No, I need you!" Gwen said between swollen lips, almost not being able to talk. She ripped off the seat belt as best she could with her sausage sized fingers and began to strip, even though she could barely grab the tag of her zipper jacket, as it was stuck on her now massive breasts. Alex needed no more words as he lowered the seat and pushed back the wheel to accommodate his ballooning girlfriend.

He helped get the rest of her clothes off. When he peeled off her panties, which had trouble rolling off her squishy, yet log sized thighs, he saw that her pussy was literally dripping. Her natural lubricant rolled off the sides of her thighs. Her crotch, too was puffy and inflated. He noticed her whole body, minus most her face, was like a partially deflated mylar balloon. It had air in it, but you could push it in easily.

She sat on his penis, letting it go in nice and easy. She was very tight, but Alex slid into her like a hot knife like butter. With Gwendolyn's massive aired up breasts in his face, and her tightness, plus the feeling of her ass gently slapping his knees, he came in seconds. However, Gwen wasn't done. Her sex crazed mind paid no attention to Alex tapping on her side and him saying that he came. She kept riding him. She was a very silent girl, but she moaned loudly, which Alex liked. He was just glad the garage was behind the house, not attached.

She rode Alex hard, with each pump, her skin became more and more taut, the skin of her arm and back pressed against the glass and her ass pressed the steering wheel, as well as her breasts pushing against Alex's face. Alex could hardly breathe, but with all things that were happening rushing through his head, and his cock, he stayed erect. He had came probably four separate times before Gwendolyn finally came. She screamed and shuddered in pure ecstasy. She moved her hips back and forth, and she shivered like she was in zero degree weather as she moaned passionately. Her pussy quivered as she deflated. Her breasts started to shrink along with the rest of her body. What was most likely T or U sized breasts sank back to their double D size.

Gwen and Alex both breathed heavily as Gwen stayed on his dick, back and head arched back, she still moaned quietly as her orgasm came to a close. She gently moved her hips back and forth, still quivering as Alex came a fifth and final time. Exhausted, Gwen lied on Alex's chest, he was still inside her, cumming what little bit he still had. Her eyes closed, she kissed her man on the lips, her whole body now to her original size. They gently kissed for a moment, and after his dick became limp, it popped out of her pussy, spilling a tiny bit of cum on the seat and on his balls.

"I'll have to clean this later." Gwen said, looking behind her. Her wetness and his cum dripped off the sides of the leather interior.

They cleaned up with some napkins that were in a camping set in the garage and clothed themselves. They spoke to this to no one. They however found new and interesting ways to have inflated sex. However, Gwen found her new ability very tiresome and a nuisance in the future. It was almost a curse, rather than a blessing.

***

Author's Note: This story will be continued, and thanks everyone for reading!