Influencers: Latex Date Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm struggling now, but it's with the way I opened up and volunteered myself. I did want to: there's something about him. I know all about posturing, about swinging-dick doms marching into the club, about the ego and the bluster. I generally don't stand for that shit, nor am I a nurse, looking to heal the broken, to take on their burdens. Adam is a very different category, and I don't know if it's just an effect of being on the spectrum or something in his past, but I can tell he's the real deal. I believe that It's not madness in him, it's genius.

We eat in silence for a while, but it's a comfortable silence. Adam's deep in thought, like he gets sometimes. He refills my glass without asking, and then his own.

"Do you mean that?" he asks, eventually, like he's been processing and replaying our conversation.

"Mean what?"

"That maybe you want to?"

I sigh, then spell it out so he's clear.

"Adam, you have a woman in her most flattering jeans opposite you, smiling at you, having dinner with you, even though you have another woman wrapped up in a latex sleeve in the front room humping herself on a vibrator. Answer your own question. Why on earth am I still sitting here?"

Adam looks at me, then starts to grin. It's an expression I've seen on his face a hundred times, but the first time tonight. He's navigated the difficult part and finally he's having fun.

"Do you want to play?" he asks.

"Yes," I tell him, "But first I need a pit stop."

"Back along the hall, before the lounge. I'll get dessert ready, and I've got a game in mind, since we were talking about control."

"Me too."

I get up and make my way to the bathroom. There's a plan forming, and while I do need a comfort stop, I also want to check on the worm. I finish up quickly then duck my head into the lounge, to find the slick black shape lying in the middle of the carpet, face down. I can see her body undulating gently, positioned over the square, and I realise that she's humping her toy. Beneath the glossy latex covering, I'm mesmerised by the sight of her buttocks clenching as she grinds her crotch against the vibrator.

"It was delicate work."

Startled, I turn to find Adam standing behind me.

"I can only imagine," I reply.

"She's a sealed unit," Adam tells me, "There's a catheter that runs up into that bag in the collar, then another tube that runs into her stomach, recycling. When it's time to feed her, I just empty it out and fill it with liquid food supplement. It's very efficient."

"And she doesn't have to suffer your cooking."

"Oh, that wasn't called for."

I smile, but my attention drifts back to the shape on the floor as it stretches and contracts.

"She looks pretty desperate," I observe.

"Uh huh. By now, it's close to unbearable. There's a device inside her and the stimulation outside, but I taped her up so there's an insulating layer between. Never quite enough to cum."

"And you're just going to leave her like that?"

Adam is silent behind me, then replies, "I was. Do you have something in mind?"

I unbutton my jeans, my focus still on the worm. I know how I must look to Adam, behind me, as I tease my jeans down over my bottom to expose my panties. I peel off my tank-top and then unhook my bra, so I'm standing now in front of him in just my bottoms, watching his little pet's frustration as she grinds against her toy. I have a plan of my own.

I turn to walk past him, but as I do, I put a hand on his chest. "Are you going to respect my limits?" I ask him.

"Of course."

"Then I'm in your hands. First, I need to get something."

I leave him standing there while I return to the kitchen. I find what I'm looking for in a drawer: a roll of clear plastic food wrap. I return to the hallway, to find that Adam hasn't moved. I hand the wrap to him. His eyes widen and I'm secretly pleased that I've managed to penetrate his usually inscrutable demeanour. He was clearly not expecting this. I smile sweetly as I slide my panties to the ground and stand completely nude before him.

"First limit, I'm only naked if you are."

Wordlessly, Adam begins to undress, heaping his clothes into a pile next to mine in the hallway. When he straightens up, I notice that he's already half-erect. I reach out and wrap my fingers around his shaft.

"Second limit, I get to choose if and where to have you inside. Okay?"

Adam nods, his eyes fixed on mine. I step past him into the lounge and come to a halt in the middle of the room, standing over the figure on the floor. I watch her buttocks tense and compress, imagining how it must feel to her to be stimulated inside and out but not enough to actually climax. Adam will have kept bringing her to the edge since Friday night. Almost twenty-four hours of relentless edging and denial, the only sensation left to her in her sensory depravation cocoon. If she has no way to mark the passage of time, I imagine that it would feel like being edged endlessly. No wonder she's been licking his toes every chance she gets. After that length of time, I imagine she would be ready do just about anything.

"Third limit, you can't play with the worm while you play with me. I'll tell you if you can touch her."

I look back over my shoulder at Adam. He nods again and I grin.

"Okay Adam, let's play."

I kneel down on the thick carpet, legs spread wide apart. Without looking up at Adam, I wind my long, dark hair up into a bun and tuck it into itself. Once that's done, I fold my arms behind my back and wait.

Adam peels the end of the wrap and holds it against my arm. The first round goes over my breasts, pulling tightly to constrain my cleavage and immobilise my arms. I feel a familiar little thrill, that moment of helplessness, and my body begins to react. He looks down at my nipples and he knows too. He's fully hard now.

I hold myself stiffly upright while he wraps my torso and neck, working his way back down my body. Gently, he leans me forward until my face is against the carpet with my bottom sticking up in the air. From this angle, at floor level, all I can see is the latex worm rhythmically rising and falling on her toy, completely oblivious to the fact that I'm also being cocooned next to her. I know what effect this is having on Adam; I can feel it in the way he's pulling and stretching the clear plastic as he wraps my bottom and crotch.

My knees are on the floor, but I've folded my legs so my ankles are snug against my buttocks. Adam winds the wrap around everything, binding my folded legs, wrapping my knees. When he's done, he pulls me back upright and I look up at him as I kneel. I'm helpless now, legs splayed wide, arms secured behind me, my breasts and crotch available to his touch. I can see what I'm doing to him, and I wriggle, squirming to try and free myself, but to no avail. I can see how much he likes that.

Adam kneels down in front of me and I brace myself to feel his hands touch my helpless body, but instead he kisses me. It's soft, tender and for some reason it makes me squirm inside more than any amount of stroking or teasing would have done. I kiss him back.

Gently, Adam lifts me up and positions my back against the couch so I don't fall over. He begins to explore my wrapped body, lingering over my torso, stroking the insides of my thighs. I close my eyes, concentrating on the sensation, focusing on his touch on my skin beneath the tight, shiny plastic.

"Can I use the toy?" I murmur.

Adam gets up and I watch him nudge the worm with his foot. She seems to protest, so he nudges her a second time, more forcefully. Reluctantly, she rolls over to expose the vibrator on its wooden square. Adam picks it up and wrestles the wand out of the tape bindings. In response the worm lays on her side, curling up into the foetal position, still twitching with her need to orgasm. I know what I've done to her, denying her, but I don't regret it as Adam resumes his position in front of me again. He bends down and I feel lips closing over my swollen nipple, sending little shivers of pleasure down into my groin. I nuzzle into his hair. The buzz of the wand is insistent; I wait for contact.

When he presses the rubber ball tip into my crotch, I'm ready for it, already on my journey. The build-up has been amazing, but there's something more to it: this time it's different. I can feel it in the way he moves, the way he runs the ball up and down my lips, holding his body close to mine. There is an ache in him too. I can't believe I never saw this before. Was it new, or whenever we played, had Adam always had this desire to take it further? Had he been holding himself back all this time?

"You feel wonderful," I breathe into his ear, and he seems to relax a little, but he doesn't reply.

I begin to feel the familiar tension tugging at me, deep down inside. He trains the wand onto my clit, moving in little circles over the plastic wrap. I look down, watching him work the head back and forth over the shiny surface. He is absolutely rigid, bobbing in front of me, and I realise I've never seen him this hard. His other hand reaches up to grasp my nipple and he tweaks, sending a thrill directly down into my clit. I cry out, and I see him smile.

All I can do is look up into his face. It's impossible to read his expression; Adam is in dom space now, and I'm shocked by how quickly he got there. I understand it though: I have become his fantasy. I play the part, wriggling against the plastic wrap, my body contorting uselessly. I'm rewarded by a sly grin on Adam's face. He's enjoying tormenting me, completely focused on my body. I'm close to the edge now as the wand plays across my lips, teasing. But I'm finally in control. Now, Adam will do whatever I want.

"Make me cum," I murmur.

I hear the vibrator click up and suddenly the feeling against my crotch is more intense. I close my eyes, lost in the sensation. He's kissing my neck now, his skin pressed against me. I can feel the heat of his skin through the plastic that encloses my body as he leans against me, pushing me back against the couch. I splay my legs wider and he closes the gap, his tip nudging against my inner thigh. We have a history, but this is new, shockingly intimate, and it's this feeling as much as the insistent toy between my legs that tips me over the edge.

The orgasm hits me all at once, and I convulse, my helpless body pressing against him. He kills the vibrator, touching me with his fingers now, stroking as I feel waves of pleasure rippling through my groin. It's intense, and I want to curl up into a ball, surrounding his fingers as they muster another wave of bliss from me, but I can't. I'm unable to move, spread completely open as his fingers rub against my clit, sustaining my climax.

Eventually, he removes his hand and I sag against him, my body quivering with the aftershocks. I hadn't expected the intensity or the feeling of connection. I burrow my face into the side of his neck; it's all I can do. Adam pulls back, kneeling on his haunches, surveying me. I try to speak, but my mouth is too dry, so I can only stare at him. Something has changed between us.

"Do you want some water?" he asks, and I nod.

Adam smiles and gets up, leaving me, bound and helpless, leaning against the couch. The worm has straightened herself out in the meantime, and I can see her head weaving back and forth, searching. I know what she's looking for.

The worm begins to move, hunting around the carpet for her toy. She turns and I'm caught in the realisation that she's approaching me, little by little. All I can do is stare at the featureless latex head, my gaze fixed on the little circular aperture in the front. Adam seems to be taking an age with the water, and I can see she's getting closer and closer to me. I can't move, even squirming against the wrap all I'm going to do is tip myself over onto the carpet, so I try to remain completely still. Her head passes my knee, swaying from left to right. Then, she makes contact.

I feel a twinge. The head pulls away briefly and she wriggles around. The head makes contact again and I stare down at her as the latex-sheathed tongue emerges from the circular orifice. She licks my knee, tracing delicately over the shiny plastic. I freeze.

She worms her way forward, progressing in tiny increments along my inner thigh, and I wonder to myself what Adam has trained her to do. The fact that he'd installed an aperture in her face gives me an idea and I realise I'm trapped. All I can do is wait as she inches towards me, the latex tongue progressing further and further between my legs, searching but finding... nothing.

She freezes, her tongue pressed into the fold between my thigh and my crotch. Her head weaves about in the air. I know what she expected to find there. The head stops and I stare down at the featureless black shape. Where has Adam gone?

Whoever his experiment is, she's worked out that she's between a woman's legs, not Adam's. I can almost feel her mind racing, the humiliation of knowing there was another woman in the house, now transmuted to knowing she had found herself in the other woman's crotch. My legs are wide open, an unintended invitation. Would she think this was Adam's test, the final hurdle between her and her long-denied release? I stare down at her, transfixed.

Very slowly, she stretches forward, her tongue extending. I feel the delicate pressure of contact and her tip tracing down my slit, working carefully over the plastic wrap that seals my pussy. She pulls back, hesitating, then edges forward again and begins to lap her tongue against me. I hear a noise and look up.

Adam is standing in the doorway, a tall glass of water in his hand. He enters the room and very carefully kneels down at my side, holding the glass to my lips and I take a refreshing sip of the cool water.

"Shit, sorry. I didn't mean for...."

"It's okay," I interrupt, "She seems happy."

It's true. I look back down at the tongue working its way over my groin.

"She's not into this," Adam murmurs, "I thought she would have stopped when she realised it wasn't me."

"Adam, how long were you watching?"

"Uh, long enough."

"Couldn't help yourself?"

"Uh, do you want her to stop, or...?"

I feel her ministrations: soft yet firm, lapping at me.

"if she wasn't into girls before you started experimenting on her," I reply, "I think she's into just about anything now."

"But how do you feel?"

It isn't new for me, but if it occurs, it's always as part of a scene. I might be teasing the wife while the husband looks on, or delivering a kiss to a helplessly bound and splayed entrance during a suspension display. Tonight wasn't any of those things.

"Rip the plastic," I tell him, "Let her in."

Adam reaches down and I feel a slight pressure, then a release. My labia open, already puffy, as they emerge from the wrap. The tongue finds my entrance and I shiver as it burrows its way inside me.

"How are your limits?" Adam asks.

I sigh, losing myself in the feeling of the insistent tongue exploring my sopping pussy.

"It seems like you're using all your toys on me tonight," I answer.

My eyes open and I look into his face. There's an unguarded softness there that I'd never seen before.

"All my toys are for you."

I glance down between his legs, watching his turgid manhood bobbing in the air. There's a pearl of precum on his tip: Adam is desperate.

"That one especially," I reply.

I meet his gaze, smiling at his discomfort.

"But I'm already occupied, as you can see."

I shift, rustling in my plastic cocoon, feeling my body react to the latex tongue. Adam doesn't push it, kneeling next to me.

"Oh Adam, if only you had been quicker with the water, that might have been you in there instead."

I purse my lips and he offers me the glass again. I'm enjoying myself in all sorts of ways. I swallow the water and turn back to him.

"Thank you," I say, "Let me repay you with a kiss."

Adam leans in to kiss me but I stop him.

"I can kiss you on the lips, but I meant somewhere else."

The look of relief on his face is adorable. He gets up off his knees to straddle the edge of the couch, his manhood positioned perfectly. I lean forward and kiss his swollen, purple tip, smearing precum over my lips. Beneath me, the woman he's transformed into a sex-hungry toy is working diligently between my thighs and I have the thrill of two people at my mercy. I pull back.

"Did you like that?" I ask, playfully.

When Adam replies, his voice is thick and gravelly. "Yes," he grates.

I kiss his tip again. "Where do you want to put that?" I ask, "I'm sure I can find a willing receptacle."

As if she's heard me, the worm's tongue presses against my clit, making me gasp. Of all the possibilities that this situation provides, there's only one thing I want.

"I want you inside me," I say.

Adam is in motion. He's not rough, but he's firm as he moves the worm away from my crotch. She seems to resist, but then relents, rolling away to let Adam position himself between my legs. He hugs me around the waist and lifts me up until I'm bent backwards with my torso on the couch and my hips dangling over the edge. He pins me there with the weight of his body, and I look up into his face. I can't move or resist, I'm wrapped too tightly in the plastic, my limbs reduced to shiny stumps. I know how I must look to him: a shiny toy with my crotch splayed open, waiting for his manhood. It turns me on powerfully to be like this for him, seeing the lust in his face as he positions himself at my waiting entrance.

I close my eyes. Adam slides into me and I quiver around him, eager to be filled at last. The worm had worked me close to the edge already, but she's now lying there on the carpet, a discarded latex toy deep in her own private hell of burning, unsatisfied need, forgotten now by both of us as Adam begins to thrust into me.

I try to control myself and steady the sensations pulsing in my core with every stroke. I reach a strange plateau, accepting what he's doing to me, floating on air. I know what's happening. I'm abandoning myself, the thing that Adam says he can never do, surrendering to the simple, exquisite feeling of him sliding his thick manhood into me. Behind closed eyes, I concentrate on my body, the way it feels to be wrapped tightly and held in position by him, parted and entered over and over. We have been here before, but never like this. Somewhere on the periphery, I feel him twitch inside me as he builds to his climax and I want to be there too, teetering on the edge with him, ready to cascade together into ecstasy.

I don't understand why, but it's easy, feeling his strokes become more urgent, the rhythm breaking. I clench around him, guiding him to the brink, and then I feel him erupt and we topple over together into the crashing waves of our orgasm. It's like I remember it being, like when I first started out, before the games and the adult life and the boundaries, and I'm cumming over and over as he moves inside me. There is a sound above it all and I realise it's me.

At last he's still, pinning me under his bulk, his chest heaving against mine. I bury my face in the crook of his neck. There should be banter now, a choice remark, something to draw the boundaries again, but instead there's silence. The walls do not come back up; it feels glorious.

He pulls back and smiles down at me. I grin back. I'm inexplicably ecstatic.

"She's still going," Adam murmurs, "I've created a monster."

I look over his shoulder to see what he means. The worm is stretched across his leg, grinding her crotch into his heel forcefully.

"She's just going to hump anything until you let her cum," I say.

Adam flashes me a wicked little smile. "I know," he says, "But I'm not going to let her."

"You're very cruel."

I feel him twitch inside me as he laughs. He kisses me as he slips out.