Influential Factors! Ch. 05

Story Info
Night Time In The City.
5.2k words
4.55
12.2k
8
5

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was out all night partying with Jill and Niki and somehow got left behind alone in the nightclub when it closed.

My walk of shame would begin as soon as I walked through those two front doors. I tugged at my dress before opening the doors to a city full of dim lit streets. No alarm sounded when I pushed the doors open and entered the city; my only grace is that the alarms did not trip on my way out, good for me; I think.

My eyes focused from the dimly lit bar to the dimly lit city. There was absolutely no one to be found except a lone cab across the street. It had tinted windows and from where I was standing, six lanes away, I think, I couldn't tell if anyone was in it or not. I waved for approximately a minute before opening my dainty purse to get my phone. I had everything imaginable: makeup, a condom, and a tampon for appearances only.

"WTF!" I muttered.

This part of the city is alive and sane during the day but at this time of the night the crime rises considerably with no discretion of being harmed or worse whether male of female; but I'm both...and neither... which makes my situation deadly. In fact, they just found a transsexual murdered in one of the alleys last weekend and the same could happen to me if I don't get out of here...and pronto.

I took a few steps back to the club doors to check them, they were locked, I had no choice but to start walking and hope someone would come by, especially a cop, to take me back to the precinct or take me home.

I didn't know if it was safer to stay put or start walking so I started walking. I made it about a block before I stopped and looked around for any sign of life; but I saw no movement what so ever.

"You got a cigarette?" I jumped startled thinking I was the only one on this street corner.

"No," I replied to what seemed to be a drunk or possibly a homeless man.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you, there's nobody else out here but you and me," he growled due to a rough voice.

"That's okay," I said keeping my distance.

"How much?"

"How much for what?" I asked.

"A fuck!" he laughed.

"I'm not..."

"Don't give me that; you're all whores," he snarled getting closer.

"Excuse me,"

"Come with me," he said reaching for me.

I jumped back, "You wouldn't happen to have a car would you?"

"Sure, it's in the alley, follow me out back, and I'll drive you where ever you want to go," he chuckled.

"Bring it out here and maybe I'll do you a favor," I bit my lower lip hoping to entice him with an offer to get me out of here.

"Fuck you...you know I don't have no fucking car bitch," he said with hostility.

I pivoted around the pole to create space between us.

"Get your fucking ass over here," he demanded stumbling toward me.

I moved again putting distance between us.

"Stop moving you fucking whore!" he yelled.

I again pivoted around the pole and created distance as he staggered and fell to the sidewalk.

"Hey, Pete, what you have here?" another man appeared from the shadows.

"A whore, now get your dumb ass out of here!" Pete yelled.

"Well, I don't think the lady much likes you, maybe she prefers a gentleman like me," he stated like I had no choice in the matter.

"Sir, do you have a car?" I asked.

"Sure, right around the corner and up the street; do you need a ride?" he replied smiling.

"Yes,"

"Where you headed?" he inquired.

"The other side of the city...about forty-five minutes out depending on how fast you drive," I told him not wanting to him exactly where I lived in fear of retaliation of some sort.

"No problem, just come with me and I'll get you home," he told me.

"Sir, do you mind bringing the car here, I don't think I can do much more walking," I tried to sway him.

"You're a smart one," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Come with me; I'll get you home," he reached for me.

"Fuck you Calvin; this is my whore!" Pete yelled as he tackled Calvin hitting him twice in the face with his fist.

Calvin rolled Pete off of him and returned the favor punching Pete in the face drawing blood from Pete's mouth.

I was horrified and stepped off the curb into the street keeping the lamp post between them and me. I looked around for a shinning white night in this black void of a city but he wasn't anywhere to be found. My emotions ran wild as I began to tremble slightly and my eyes teared then a light caught my attention.

"What did you do to Pete and Calvin?" a voice from the darkness of the buildings.

"Nothing," I answered.

"Well, these two get along just like an Oreo. Two best friends, one white and one black, fighting over a whore like you; you must have done something," the voice in the shadows stated.

"I'm not a whore," I called back into the darkness.

"Keep telling yourself that," he said as he appeared from the shadows. He was white, slim, tall , and appeared to be young but a rough looking face mad him seem much older. He was wearing worn out jeans, a Grateful Dead T-shirt, boots, and a red, white, and blue bandanna.

"I'm not a whore," I repeated.

"Like I said...keep telling yourself that," he repeated as Pete and Calvin stopped fighting and seemed winded.

"Mr Tim, we saw her first," Pete said.

"That's true Mr Tim; we did," Calvin reaffirmed.

"Well boys, she's mine now?" he said as they ran off.

"I'm not anybody's." my voice trembled.

He didn't look dangerous but I wasn't about to go toe to toe with anyone in my condition; not only am I wasted but my small build isn't a fighters... it's a girls...and right now...I'm a small terrified girl!

"You work for me now bitch;

1) I get forty percent...period!

2) If I have to put you up and feed you I get sixty-five percent!

3) If you can't handle yourself and need protection I get eighty-five percent!

4) And if I have to bail you out, I get one-hundred percent...of the months take.

5) I get to test drive all new bitches so get the fuck over here so I can get my dick wet.

"There's been a total misunderstanding," I whimpered slowly backing further into the street.

"Where are you going slut?" He said stepping up to the street lamp.

"Please, I'm not a whore," I begged ready to burst in tears.

"Come here!" he demanded.

"No," I said as I looked around.

"There's no one out here but you and me slut," he insisted.

"No, I'm not a slut!" I screamed in fear of what he might do to me.

"Don't make me come out there and get you," he laughed cynically.

"No," I shook my head.

He laughed, "I'm not playing BITCH; now get your fucking ass over here!" he demanded.

"No," I muttered as I wondered further into the street.

"Now I'm going to kick your fucking ass whore!" he said as he stepped off the curb.

"Leave me alone!" I yelled as I backed even further into the street.

"It looks like you're going to need a lot of training," he said slowly walking toward me.

I continued deeper into the street; another lane would put me three lanes into the street and to the double yellow line.

"A little juice will put you in the right frame of mind, the rest, just leave up to me," he told me.

"Fuck you!" I screamed. I wanted to live my life, mine, the one I knew, not the one he would make me live.

"That's the plan," he laughed as he closed the difference.

"Please..."I began as a blinding set of headlights hit me from west as I was headed east.

"Miss, you need a ride?" the cabbie asked slowing down beside me.

"This doesn't concern you cabbie," Mr Tim told the cabbie in a threatening like manner.

I was like a deer caught in headlights...frozen.

"I'm just offering the little lady a ride...Tim!" he used in the same intonation as Mr Tim used toward him.

"She's a working girl; she doesn't need a ride!" he said nastily.

"Miss, last call; I'm the only ride in town at this time of night?" the cabbie repeated himself.

"Please," I said jumping in the back of the cab as my mind cleared.

The cabbie took off and headed back toward the club. I looked back through the back window and saw Mr Tim waving to me as to say goodbye. I was beyond terrified beyond belief to say the least. We passed the club and the cab that was parked across the street from the club was now gone.

"Were you parked across the street from the bar a little while ago?" I asked due to my own curiosity.

"Yeah, that was me,"

"Didn't you see me waving to you a little while ago?" I asked.

"Sorry, I didn't notice, I was getting some shut eye," he admitted.

I had my doubts he was telling me the truth but after a long night of drinking the alcohol was still fucking with me and I couldn't trust my thought process; but one thing I did know...I would be safer in the cab than out there on the streets at this time of night. Plus, I was finding it harder to stand on these heels than I anticipated due to an all night of drinking.

"Your destination," he said looking at me through the reflection in his rear view mirror.

"The Hamptons," I answered.

"Your street address please,"

"Hampton Court,"

"You work at the bar?" He asked punching the address into the GPS.

"No,"

"Are you a prostitute?"

"Are you serious?"

"No need to get riled up...I was just making friendly conversation."

"Do prostitutes live in The Hampton's?"

"No but rich gentleman with a taste for prostitutes live there,"

"There all married,"

"They're married when their wives are home but when they're not; they're hosting,"

"Your full of it,"

I felt safe and as my adrenaline subsided the alcohol took over.

"Whatever," he replied to my remark.

"And you have firsthand knowledge of this?"

"Al I can say is when I take a girl to The Hampton's I receive a huge tip, kind of like hush money,"

My mind began drifting off and my vision started to blur.

"Will you be paying with cash or credit?" he inquired.

I didn't hear him; my mind was on all that's happened tonight. The man in the bathroom stalls which I have a strong feeling could have been Thom, Pete and Calvin, and Mr Tim.

"Miss!" he exclaimed interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes," I replied as his words penetrated my thought.

"Will you be paying with cash or credit?" he asked once more.

"Credit," I said looking thru my purse which was also missing my wallet.

"Great, I'll just swipe your card when we get there,"

"Damn!"

"What's wrong miss,"

"I don't have my wallet with me; I can't pay you until I get inside," I told him.

"No payment?" he asked slowing the cab down.

"Yeah, I'll pay you when we get there,"

"Sorry, but this cabbie doesn't play that game,"

"What?"

"You'll have to get out," he said as the car slowed down and pulled close to the curb.

"Please, you can't put me out on the street," I begged.

"Sorry but no payment...no ride,"

"That guy back there wanted to rape me; you just can't leave me here," I became emotional.

"Maybe we can work something out,"

"Like what?" I began to cry.

"Show me a boob,"

"What?" I asked worried that I didn't hear him correctly.

"You know, show me your breast,"

"But..."

"C'mon, it's a long ride, besides, I don't see anyone else out here tonight," he said as he turned to face me.

"But..."

"You're a non-payer so it's either the breast or the free ride is over,"

"But I'll pay you when we reach my destination,"

"My night ended with an eighteen hour shift and it ended an hour ago so if you want to get home it'll cost you a slow flash of you breast,"

"That's evil," I stated.

"No one has ever looked at your breast before?" he asked.

"That's none of your business," I said.

"Driving you home right business and a small price to pay for you to get home,"

"You're kidding me?"

I hesitated for just a brief moment before I lowered the strap off my shoulder and presenting my right breast for his pleasure.

"That's wasn't so hard...was it?" he smiled and

turned back toward the road.

I was really scared but relaxed a bit as we started moving again; I pulled my strap back over my shoulder. He drove for a while before slowing down once more than stopping.

"What happened?" I muttered awakening from drifting off.

He turned and looks at me, "Let me see the other one."

"What?"

"Thinking about it, let me see both breasts," he somewhat demanded smiling.

Looking out the windows I still didn't see a living soul; my cabbie seemed as dangerous as my previous encounters.

"There's no one else out here tonight accept for you and me," he said toying with me.

I didn't have a choice; I pulled my straps off releasing both of my breasts for his enjoyment.

"Thank you," he said politely.

I almost got the strap back over my shoulder.

"Stop!" he said loudly startling me.

We starred at one another for a minute; I was terrified at this point. He turned around as I sat still, terrified, until further orders.

"You can get dressed now," he told me as the car started moving again.

I knew we were thirty to forty minutes away still but it seemed like we weren't even making any headway. Peaking at the speedometer; he was driving under twenty miles an hour but I kept quiet... better in here than out there.

Approximately ten minutes later he stopped the car.

"What's wrong?" I asked nervously wondering what he was going to ask of me.

"You're a very pretty woman," he said.

"Thank you," I replied nervously.

"I'm a little lonely up here by myself, do you mind sitting up front with me so I don't have to peer into the rear view mirror all night to talk to you," he used a stern voice.

I looked out the windows again and still...nobody.

"Come on, don't be bashful," he chuckled.

"It's not against the law is it?"

"What's not against the law?"

"It's not against the law for me to sit in the front with you?"

"I appreciate you looking out for me but no; it's not against the law for you to sit up here with me,"

I looked out the cab again for any sign of help.

"I don't have all night," he said sternly.

I knew the car wasn't going anywhere until I did as he requested. I slid out of the right rear door and sat in up front with him.

"That wasn't so hard was it?"

"No," I smiled nervously.

My head was slightly spinning; spinning from moving from the rear seat to the front...the alcohol!

It must have been another ten minutes or so before he pulled in to an alley.

"Where are we going?" I asked as my heart raced.

He stopped the car, unbuckled his belt, raised his ass and dropped both his pants and underwear. His hard cock sprung straight up as I stared at it; I knew what he wanted.

"Nice, isn't it," he said.

"I..."

"No funds, I need partial payment right now or get out," he smiled.

He took total advantage of my situation knowing

I was totally fucked without a ride home. The situation combined with the alcohol didn't help me with my decision; so I did what was expected of me. This would be my third blow job and the second of the night.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"Bobbi," I whispered not wanting to say April.

"Well Bobbi, what are you waiting for?" he asked forcefully.

I relaxed, kissed and licked his velvety dome making sure my tongue paid attention to the opening at the end of his dick.

"Ah," he moaned.

Once he moaned I teased the backside of his cock with my tongue then switched back and forth between the head and his shaft.

"Ah," He moaned as his breathing picked up.

His cock became rock solid and I wrapped my lips around its head and teased it with my tongue before working him over. The more I blew him the more enjoyable it became...soon I couldn't get enough of him. Now, I was sucking his cock like I had asked him permission to do so.

"Ah," he sounded.

"Mm," I moaned as I tasted his precious precum.

"Ah," he moaned.

I was bobbing up and down his shaft like hoping

I would get a mouth full of his warm cum.

"Ah," he moaned.

I sucked him for some time but I didn't mind...I could suck his beautiful cock all night if it were possible; that's if he could last that long!

His right hand moved down my back and found the hem of my dress. He then lifted my dress over my ass and slid his finger between my body and panties where he teased my rosy flower with the tip of his finger. His finger was slippery; he must have lubed it while I was paying attention to the job at hand...sucking cock.

"Uh," I sounded as he slowly inserted the tip of his finger into me.

I began to protest by lifting my head but his left hand limited my movement and immediately pushed my head back down. Physically, I couldn't resist due to my hands were under me and my mouth was full of cock but it wouldn't matter...considering my physical attributes.

I continued sucking his cock pleasing him though I truly had no choice considering the circumstances.

He stuck the tip of his finger into my anal opening and began working the tip of his finger in and out of my anal opening which caught me by surprise.

"Keep sucking!" he ordered as his left hand gestured pushing slightly down on my head.

And I did! In fact, my anal opening began to uncontrollably quiver as I became excited with pleasure.

"Mm, mm, mm," I moaned from the pleasure of receiving and giving.

"Ah," he muttered as his dick throbbed.

"Mm," I moaned as he slipped his finger deeper inside of me;

"Ah," he squirmed as his cock pulsated once more.

"Mm," I moaned again as his finger hit bottom.

"Ah," he moaned much louder.

"Mm," I moaned as I got another small sample of his jizz.

He lightly laid his left hand on the top of my head as he inserted another finger and drove them both all the way in.

"MM," I muttered as he opened me up.

"Ah, swallow the whole load," he demanded as he rested his hand lightly upon my head keeping my mouth from rising any further than the head of his cock.

I continued as his organ pulsated then shot rope after rope into my mouth as I swallowed every last drop he had to offer.

"Good girl," he praised.

"Mm," I moaned as I continued blowing him hoping for another mouth full of cum.

"Now, I want some of that sweet ass of yours."

"I'm a virgin!" I cried as he let me lift my head; I was scared to death.

"You'll be fine," he assured me.

"Please..."

"Get out, I won't say it again," he demanded as he took the keys with him.

I was terrified as he stopped and looked back at me sitting in the front seat. He soon came over and took my hand helping me out of the car. I couldn't resist, he was twice the size of my girly frame, and obviously much stronger than me. Considering my circumstances and the way he was acting I was willing to go along with whatever he wanted me to; I think!

He walked me over to the chain link fence at the end of the alley about thirty feet from the car; then pushed me violently against it.

"Uh," I sounded as I turned my head toward him.

"Click" I heard a knife open; I started to shiver in fear as my drunken body tried to lean and hold onto the fence.

"Zip" the zipper sounded as he unzipped the back of my dress. He brushed one arm at a time with the knife and I lowered one arm at a time as he slid the straps over my shoulders. My dress, he slid it down my body until it rested at my ankles. He then rubbed the knife upward on the leg he wanted me to lift; he pulled my dress from under each foot as I raised it.

"Spread them," he demanded as he tapped both inner calves with his knife.

I was petrified at this point, my small girly frame and muscle mass would collapse at any violence so I followed his directions hoping he wouldn't kill me.

His cold knife rode my skin up my spine until it caught my strapless bra. He slid it between my bra and my skin pulling the knife and releasing my breasts as my bra fell to the ground; then his left hand caressed my left breast.

12