Influential Factors! Ch. 06

Story Info
Home Sweet Home.
4.4k words
4.66
12.5k
16
4

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I was home, the front door was locked so I went around the back where we keep a key in a fake electrical outlet behind the bushes. I passed by the pool and headed toward the bushes on the other side of the French doors when I noticed they were wide open.

I entered the rear foyer that lead to the kitchen and the morning room. The recessed lights were turned down low and dim. There were opened and unopened bottles of wine, rum, vodka, scotch, and whiskey on the kitchen island along with some unopened bottles and cans of beer...they were all begging to be finished.

Tired from an extremely long night of partying and being abused I plopped myself on one of the kitchen island stools where the alcohol seemed to be begging me for company.

We stared at each other for quite some time until I gave in and grabbed the Vodka and downing what seemed to be about four shots. Once finished I grabbed what seemed to be a full bottle of wine and began work on finishing it.

As time passed; my thoughts started focusing on my night.

It began perfectly; drinking, dancing, partying, and making out with Thom was a bonus! My fem self, well, loved being fem; I couldn't get enough of fem, fem, fem!

Though there was still the faint memory of a bathroom stall blow job. The rest of a nightmarish night was a scary one from Pete and Calvin to Mr Tim, and last but not least the taxi ride home by a sex craved taxi driver.

I still can't believe how the taxi driver got me to show him my breasts, which in itself is still a mystery to me but they are mine. Then sucking him off and swallowing his cum, fucking me, and a second blow job to top it all off: it's all so surreal. The amazing thing is...I'm not sure I didn't want it...all of it!

The funny thing is...I'm not into men; not one iota. Still, four blow jobs and a complete out of this world ass fucking that I literally begged for said otherwise.

Niki said something like, "Let a man fuck you until there's no fuck left in him; now that's a real fuck!"

But is that what I want...to relinquish myself to a man ...to be taken for a man's pleasure in hope to receive my own?

Maybe Jill was right; maybe if I just accept who I am and stop fighting it...but who am I?

I'm a cross-dresser and that's all but all my actions thus far prove differently. Hell, I'm having sex with men. I'm I trans-gendered?

Whatever is happening to me I will have to figure it out later with a clear head but one thing I'm not compromising on is April! To give up the makeup, the clothes, the attention, and the overall joy of being her is not an option.

On the other hand, the sex has been circumstantial at best except for voluntarily going down on Mike. In fact, I miss him, the feelings I felt then I feel today and can honestly say if I could live that night over again I wouldn't have let him leave. Though confusing, I would give anything for a second chance to be with him but I'm sure that wouldn't happen considering I've never called him back. This thought is totally unexplainable and is so imbedded in me I can't explain it.

I'll never know what exactly happened in the bathroom stall except some dude fucked my face.

The cabbie basically saved my life no matter how demented it may sound. He came along at just the right time to save me from a worse scenario... being Tim's bitch or worse... dead!

On top of that, I still have temporary breasts and still have the desire to put them on display in a two piece bikini at the beach which adds to my confusion and after that...

All of a sudden I heard distant laughter that seemed to getting louder which interrupted my thoughts. I wanted to investigate and stepped off the stool which was a bad idea as I hit the floor hard. I must really be fucked up to screw up a simple task of getting off a stool. I checked for broken bones and bruises and everything seemed to be fine. I tried to take off my heels but I was too drunk to do so; I left them on.

All of a sudden two people entered the kitchen; laughing.

"Come on, grab...hey!" the woman laughed.

It was Niki, I moved against the island which was cut at a forty-five degree angle. I was hoping this would hide me until they left.

"You said grab...so I grabbed," he told her.

"Not me!" she flirted.

"Now that I have you all to myself," he told her.

"You all ready fucked me," she giggled.

"Well, I want to again, this time alone," he admitted.

"Fuck me then!" a nude Niki told him after turning slightly and seeing me on the floor.

"Now you're talking baby," he said as the naked man pushed her against the island face first.

"Oh yeah, fuck me good!" she blurted.

"Mph!" he moaned as he entered her.

"Oh gawd you're such a good fuck!" she moaned as he continued to ram his dick into cunt.

The first day Niki arrived she insisted that we change clothes in front on one another, we did, and she knew I was definitely eye fucking her; now she was putting on a show in front of me.

I've never watched much porn before but I had the perfect view from my position. I was astounded by how her pussy encapsulated his cock not wanting to let go.

"Harder...faster...give me every inch of your cock!" she moaned.

Her pussy glistened with her internal fluid as he obeyed her will as his balls began smacking her ass.

"Oh yeah...fuck me...fuck me... until there's no fuck left in you," she said between thrusts.

That was definitely a message sent for my ears.

"Ah, ah, ah," he continued to moaned as he repeatedly buried his cock deep into her universe.

He continued his assault until her body finally started to shake; she was having an orgasm right in front of me... she was literally dripping wet.

"Fuck yeah!" he shouted as he continued pounding her as she started to convulse.

Niki was always a tease... especially when Jill wasn't around. Her playfulness made me wonder what she tasted like in comparison to my wife.

"Fuck," Niki muttered as her body trembled and her inner juices ran down her leg.

"You're a good fuck," he told her.

"Oh gawd!" she cried out as he continued giving every inch to her.

"Fuck yeah," he yelled as he laid into her for some time.

"Oh gawd," she chuckled as her climax was ending.

He finally pulled out of her cunt and I could smell their combined sweet juices; I was that close.

"Do you have anything left?" she panted heavily at the end of her orgasm.

"Do you?" he questioned as he drove his cock deep into her ass.

"Oh gawd!" she yelled.

"You're a real bitch," and with that he laid into her with a fury of thrusts; she must have been lubed well before coming downstairs because he was really working her ass.

"Oh gawd!" she moaned as his balls again slapped her backside.

"Ah... gawd... you've got a nice ass!" he exclaimed.

"Oh gawd...fuck!" Niki blurted after several minutes of having her ass fucked.

Niki was taking her fucking like a pro and I had a bird's eye view.

"Ah, gawd, I can fuck you all night," he called out as he continued pounding her.

Minutes later she had another orgasm; shuddering and moaning

"Oh gawd... fuck... fuck!" she screamed.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah," he moaned loudly with each thrust as she convulsed not stopping until he finally came.

"Fuck," she muttered giggling as he finally withdrew seeing she was finally spent.

"The rest of them probably wondered what the hell happened to us," he stated as they both laughed.

"Don't forget to grab some of these bottles," she told him panting heavily.

"I got to pee," he said making his way to the foyer bathroom.

Niki disappeared for a minute then returned, she knelt beside me handing me two blue pills and then a glass of water. I took them on blind faith but don't ask me why because I wouldn't be able to answer you.

"So did you enjoy the show?" she asked.

I just stared into her eyes.

"What did you enjoy more; watching me get fucked..."

Again, I was confused, her legs were spread wide open glistening with wetness.

"Or wishing you had a pussy to get fucked?" Niki asked.

Was I envious of her pussy... or was it just another part of the game?

"We just need to get rid of your little dickie and you can finally be one of the girls," she whispered.

"Let's go beautiful," the man told her.

"Oh, by the way, Jill's upstairs getting the shit fucked out of her," she added.

"Let's go," he repeated.

Niki started laughing as the man whisked her away by the arm not realizing I was there.

I eventually made my way to the steps crawling on my hands and knees. I tried to pull myself up vertically grabbing on to the railing but couldn't so I began my ascent on my hands and knees.

I heard more laughter coming from the master bedroom...maybe I was too deep in thought or just too fucked up to have overlooked the commotion before as I sat loading myself with more alcohol.

Reaching the top of the steps I started toward the bedroom until a nude man came from behind me and stopped dead in front of me. He pulled my hair back so my head tilted backwards then immediately shoved his cock in my mouth and fucked my throat until he deposited all his pearl into my mouth then pulled me up on to my feet.

Now standing, I made my way along the wall until I made my way to the entrance of the master bedroom. I could only stare as my wife was on the bed riding one cock, getting banged in the ass by another and a third deep in her throat.

Niki was standing over a man that was lying on the floor when she noticed me staring at my wife getting taken in all her glorious holes. She walked over to me whispered into my ear, "Enjoy, there's plenty of cock to go around." She pecked me on the lips and immediately returned and squatted down on his cock cowboy style then two other guys shoved there cocks in her too, one in her ass the other down her throat.

"Ah... ah... ah... fuck... fuck me... oh gawd!" another girl squealed continuously. Her pussy was taking a double pounding. Sandwiched between two men, she had her legs wrapped around the guy she was facing and another guy taking the rear.

"Mmm... mmm... mmm," a second girl hysterically mumbled loudly. She was on all fours on the carpet, the man behind her was pulling her hair back as he rammed his cock into her ass as she literally gagged on a cock shoved straight down her throat.

I couldn't believe my eyes, Jill's free fuck turned into an orgy, I didn't agree to this. I wanted to hide, to get away, to retreat to my room and hope tomorrow would be better but I would have to deal with tonight first as I was pushed face first against the wall. My dress was hiked up, a hand swiped my anal opening, and he was in before I could resist.

"Oh gawd!" I yelped miserably as he drove his manhood straight into me; I didn't want it.

"Shit, you've got a tight ass bitch," he said.

"Mph," I moaned as he pounded me.

"Oh yeah, you like having your ass fucked don't you?"

Not really but I was pressed against the wall and had no say in the matter; I was getting fucked... again. At least the cabbie seduced me slowly, methodically, making me want him enough to beg for it. Yes, he fucked me, but at least I felt like somebody and not just another piece of meat.

"Too bad we didn't have more time... a tight ass like yours needs to be appreciated," he told me as his balls began to slap my ass as he sped up and started to pound my ass.

"Mmm... ah... ah!" I have to admit his quickened thrusts did a job on my insides as I was becoming excited.

"That's it beautiful," he said now working me like a jack hammer but at full speed.

"Ah... ah... mmm... fuck!" After twelve minutes of having my ass pounded I went into convulsions; my mind went blank as I entered ecstasy.

"I'm cumming... oh... fuck yeah!" he exclaimed staying with me until the end.

I appreciated the fact that he let me finish before pulling out. He kissed the back of my neck and told me how beautiful I was before pulling out. When he pulled away I slithered down the wall due to weak legs from a long night of drinking and worrying.

Now on my knees, my dress was pulled over my head, and a stiff cock steadied in front of me.

I looked up to see a man totally naked and smiling down at me.

"Suck it!" the man demanded.

He stepped closer to me, his stiff glistening cock before my lips, he grabbed my head and positioned his cock with my mouth. The closer his member got to my mouth... the more I wanted it... because that's what April does... suck cock!

My lips parted and his cock immediately entered my mouth; he grabbed the back of my head and face fucked me driving deeper into my throat as he became more violent with his thrusts, eventually unloading all he had into my mouth then he faded in with all the other naked bodies in here.

He was strong, literally lifting me off the floor and laying me on the bed.

"You've got a cock!" he remarked.

"I'm sorry," I apologized softly not knowing if he heard me; I didn't want any trouble.

"Get on all fours," he told me as he pushed my head down onto the pillow. He grabbed what appeared to be Anal-Ez from the top of the nightstand; he lubed me, then his member, and then he mounted me sliding his cock deep into me.

"Ahhhhh!" I slurred as his cock hit bottom.

"Oh yea baby; nice and tight!" he exclaimed like he was proud of his accomplishment.

"Ah, ah, ah," I moaned as he slowly and methodically fucked me speeding up as my ass accepted him.

My canal was new at this and I couldn't tell if his cock was bigger than the others or not.

Anyway, I was drunk and took all he had to give me.

"You like having my cock up your sissy ass bitch?" he asked.

"Ah, ah, ah," I moaned.

Time passed then I screamed with passion along with my lover as we came together. I didn't know how much longer I could take all this; I wasn't use to being fucked all night...for that matter getting fucked at all. I was usually the giver not the taker.

Jill was right beside me and looked as she was giving everything she had to please three men as she switched to cowboy giving two of her men a taste of a different hole.

Me, I wanted to get off the roller coaster and get some sleep but as soon as my feet hit the floor Thom, that's right Thom, coached me back on to the bed and onto my back while another man grabbed me under my armpits and dragged me head first over the footboard.

"Danny, take her legs," Thom said.

Danny, the man at the footboard, took my ankles and pinned them back to my ears giving Thom the perfect opening to my ass.

Thom entered me as Danny stuck his dick into my half parted drunken lips; they both banged the hell out of me for some time.

Danny came first, I automatically closed my lips not wanting to waste a drop of his sweet tasting cum; another man quickly took his place at the helm when he pulled out.

Thom was still fucking the hell out of me like he was on a mission.

The man now throat fucking me came quickly.

Again, I closed my mouth swallowing every last drop!

I screamed, my body shuddered, my orgasm took over my body which triggered Thom to close his eyes and fill my void with his jizz.

Two more men took their turn at me, same position, and the same scenario! My last rear end lover forced my hips upward and entered me as I wrapped my tired legs around him riding his thrusts. The other man finally entered my mouth; his cock tasted like pussy, Niki's pussy! I knew because he was the last one deep inside her.

Again I shuddered violently as another orgasm hit me hard.

I was totally worn out. At least my last lover spun me around so my head isn't over the edge of the bed.

After hours of fucking the men finally called it quits and started to get dressed but not before they put the four girls together on the bed and demanded some lesbian action. They definitely aimed to please as they all looked experienced in the art of making love to a woman.

I watched from my position as the men laughed and enjoyed the lesbian action on the bed.

The guys were dressed and on their way out but not before throwing a few business cards on the bed and asking the girls to call them when we needed another good fuck then left quickly.

"April, if you want time on the bed you'll have to lose the dick. Otherwise, get the fuck out!" Niki demanded of me.

Jill looked at me and giggled in her drunken state; then she dove between Niki's legs and began lapping her cunt.

Humiliated, I somehow stumbled down the hall as the bedroom door slammed behind me. Naked, still in my shoes, I fell onto my bed and onto my back.

I don't remember how I managed to get in the tub and strawberry scented bubbles surrounded me.

I thought about Niki running me out of the master bedroom which seemed fine with Jill. How could a simple fem outing turn into me giving Mike a blow job which in turn ended up as a free fuck for Jill due to my infidelity? A free fuck that turned into an orgy in my own house and in my own bed, well, the bed I use to have.

I must have passed out!

"Are you okay?" I heard a man's voice as he shook me slightly.

"Bath," I muttered and that's all I remember.

The next thing I remembered I was in my bed.

He repeatedly kissed me softly until I responded; his kisses were passionate and kept me wanting. Eventually his fingers moved to a breast followed by his lips on the other.

"Oh!" I panted never realizing how sensitive they were until he touched them.

He continued until my pelvis and legs started to move.

His tongue slithered down the center of my abs stopping at my belly button; his tongue toyed with my birth place while both hands and fingers played with my high beams.

"Oh gawd!" I muttered as he took his time pleasing me.

His tongue rolled down to my shaven area where his tongue attacked my inner thigh then the other never contacting my penis; it was like I never had one.

"Mmm," I panted giggling.

He worked his way down my legs to my toes which made me giggle in ecstasy. Then he slowly worked his way back up to my breasts as slow as he worked his way down to my toes.

"I want to make love to you," he whispered.

"Yea," I muttered.

I received foreplay like a woman; now he wanted to make love to me; not just fuck me and I was more than ready. He rested my legs upon his shoulders, lubed me, and took his sweet time entering me.

I was in heaven and his sweet love making was the only thing keeping me awake.

"Oh," I panted as his cock finally entered me.

He took his time and when he finally hit bottom I was elated.

"Mmm," I was panting heavier than I ever remembered.

Time was no longer real to me; I was wasted, and was finally getting fucked by a real man.

"Are you okay?" he whispered sweetly.

"Yea," I mumbled.

He took his sweet time, time, time, stroking me slowly with his cock. I finally had enough and wanted more; bucking as much as possible I met his thrusts and he sped up.

"Oh gawd!" I squealed.

Now he began fucking me; eventually working me up until my body was begging for it. I came multiple times before he exploded leaving me cum filled like a cream donut.

I was panting heavily and now semi-awake as he finally withdrew and lay on his back. I mustered all my strength grabbing his cock and going down on him until he exploded in my mouth. After swallowing his massive load I snuggled up to him and passed out.

The next morning I woke up and realized I was snuggled up to a man, my hand was wrapped around his stiff cock and my head was rested on his hard body. He was heavily bearded and was wearing sunglasses and a hat.

"I was wondering when you were going to wake up," he whispered softly.

"I have a headache," I admitted.

"Too much alcohol; here... drink this," he said retrieving a bottle from the night stand.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

12