Influential Factors! Ch. 10

Story Info
Twisted!
9k words
4.54
8.9k
8
4

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twisted!

I woke up the next morning naked with my head resting on PJ's shoulder, his arm around me, my arm on his chest, and my leg between his. We definitely had sex last night.

"Good morning," he said kissing me on my forehead.

"Good morning," I replied.

"Did I meet your parents last night?"

"Yeah, you don't remember?"

"No, I have no recollection of meeting them,"

"Don't worry about it; you were the life of the party,"

"What do you mean the life of the party?"

"Just that everybody fell in love with you,"

"Was I drunk?"

"No, you didn't drink anymore than anyone else,"

"But I was drunk,"

"No,"

"You don't sound to convincing,"

"Well, you had another Long Island and a few champagnes with everybody else,"

"Did I make a fool out of myself, be honest?"

"No, my parents fell madly in love with you like everybody else,"

"Come on, be honest,"

"You were perfect in every way,"

"I love you," I kissed him and took a hold of his cock.

"Don't forget you're supposed to meet my mom at Century Mall for a late brunch at French's and then go shopping this morning,"

"We don't have time for a quickie?" I stroked his cock.

He laughed.

"Does that tickle?" I continued stroking him.

"Actually it feels pretty good," he chuckled.

"Then we have time for a quickie, right?"

"I guess so," he chuckled.

"Fine, I'll go take a shower if you're not sure," I started to release my hand.

"My mom can wait," he pulled me in with his arm.

I giggled and reached for the nightstand for the lube and quickly applied it liberally. My opening and canal were always tight and needed lube on every fucking; just lucky I guess.

He chuckled.

"Mm," I moaned loudly as the anticipation. I squatted down and aligned his man missile to my universe before settling my opening on the tip of his penis. I rocked lightly back and forth until his cock was deep inside of me; I giggled as I leaned over and kissed him.

"Oh yeah,"

"Oh gawd, it feels so good!" I moaned as I rode his cock to the stars.

He smiled.

"Mm," I kissed him again as time passed by.

"That's it,"

I extended my arms and rose off his chest as bounced up and down quickening the pace; my tits bounced with me as I panted.

I took both his hands and laid them upon my breasts; he didn't need any encouragement as he immediately began playing with my nipples.

"Oh gawd," I moaned as they were so sensitive.

"Ah... ah... ah... ah," he began bucking upward as I came down on him.

"Ah... ah... fuck... ah... fuck," I screamed in a high pitch as we fucked harder and faster.

"Fuck yeah!"

"Oh gawd... fuck... ahhh... fuck me... mm... fuck," I continued as I held his hands in place over my breasts.

We both panted in unison and were silent in our mission to come together. He continued to buck on my downward thrusts and continued to fondle my over sensitive nipples that were still sending electricity throughout my body as he played with them.

"Fuck... ah gawd... fuck," I continued as I attempted to pull his hands away from my nipples.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," he continued moaning as he thrust upward pushing my hands away.

"Fuck, please... no... fuck, fuck, fuck," I went into an orgasmic explosion.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," he continued moaning through my orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I screamed as I traveled through the most intense orgasm I've ever had; it was amazing. I began to arch my back as he clasp hard onto my breasts.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," he continued moaning as he bucked harder and faster.

"Fuck me... fuck." I again screamed as our bodies slammed together; I was in tears of ecstasy.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," he continued pounding the life out of me.

"FUCK!" I screamed as I literally collapsed as he held me up by my breasts.

He stopped bucking and lowered me to his chest then rolled me over onto my back where he proceeded to fuck me like a man possessed.

I giggled then slowly stopped as my sexual sensation built up again.

"Oh fuck... oh, oh, oh," I shouted as I grabbed the nap of his neck and pulled myself up watching his cock disappear inside of me. I kissed him and flopped back onto the bed.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah," he continued as he pounded me.

Finally, he sent me into another orgasm; my body shook violently as I moaned like a porno star beneath him but that didn't stop the onslaught as he continued to ram me.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah," he grunted.

His grunts seemed like a faint distance as he filled my cavity with rope after rope of his mouth watering jizz that I had hoped to savoir and swallow this morning. He didn't let up until he completely drained himself into me as I convulsed below him.

He finally dropped beside me panting heavily.

I rolled over and hugged him like I did earlier this morning. Though I desperately wanted to suck his cock it was out of the question; I was just too spent and so was he so it would have wait for another time.

We laid there until one of us had the energy to speak.

"Maybe you should get ready," he lightly panted.

"Yeah," I laughed, "you'll have to give me a moment though."

"Sure... take your time,"

We laughed.

"That was..." we both started and laughed.

"Ladies first," he said.

I laughed and then he joined in.

"That was the best orgasm I ever experienced... twice," I panted.

"That was the best orgasm I ever had too!" he panted.

We both inhaled deeply and exhaled bringing our panting down to a minimum as we looked into one another's eyes..

"I can't wait to do that again," I said.

"Ditto,"

His phone buzzed and he grabbed it off of the nightstand.

"Who is it?"

"My mom, she said she got your number wrong and wants to know if you're still on for today at eleven thirty this morning?" he read.

"Yeah, um, what time is it?" I asked.

"It's ten,"

"I better get up and get ready then or I'm going to be late,"

"Should I tell her you'll be on time?"

"For sure, I wouldn't want to keep my future mother in law waiting on our first shopping spree would I?" I giggled.

"She's cool,"

"I'm sure she is but it would look rather disrespectful I arrive late; tell her I'll be there,"

"You may have a valid point there,"

"Trust me, I know women," I giggled.

He looked at me and chuckled.

"What are your plans for today?" I asked him.

"To be honest, I just got back into town a month ago and thought I'd spend some time with my dad while you're out shopping with my mom,"

"When's the last time you saw him?"

"I'm holding you up; we can get together later after you get back from shopping,"

"Good idea,"

"I'll text you her number in case you need to reach her and I'll text yours to her,"

"Just give me her name and number and I'll program it in to my phone right now," I said grabbing my phone off the vanity.

He gave me the number and then text his mom. We had a few mutual passionate kisses then I made my way to the shower and did my "morning" thing.

PJ was gone when I finished; the bed was made so perfectly you could bounce a coin on it... so I got a coin... and it bounced.

Anyway, I kept my outfit simple; a Los Angeles Rams t-shirt that was all white with a bold blue and gold ram's head in the center; the lettering 'Los Angeles' was a dark blue laid over gold. Next was a pair of ankle tight black leggings that really accented my girly curves. The shoes were the latest grey suede peep toe booties with open ankle and seven inch zipper cover my ankle. Of course, to top it all off, I went with all the bells and whistles for my accessories; all gold.

When I peered in the mirror I could see every curve on my body; totally sexy!

I giggled to myself at the thought of America's Next Top Model; I wouldn't be the first!

I had to give props to Mother Nature because I really did look like a female in face and figure. I mean, I was completely passable in public with mannerisms, voice, and figure and only used breast pads for cross-dressing... otherwise it was all me.

Okay and a little help from Jill... satisfied.

She did a great job with my breasts and Adam's apple but the rest, however minor, was all natural and didn't need any touching up like my eyes, nose, and lips which were all feminine anyway. Hell, any girl would have traded me for my lips!

I did very light makeup and applied lip gloss for a casual look.

One last check in the mirror and everything was perfect, maybe to perfect, I was definitely too sexy. Oh well, I'll probably get hit on by every alpha male out there but I'm not changing a thing. I mean I love PJ but who knows where it will all lead; besides, I'm dressing for me not him.

The thought of Traci and her surgery entered my mind and threw me into a downward spin. Why not me? What's holding me back from SRS. I mean, I love every aspect of being a woman...

Just then my phone buzzed and broke my concentration; it was a text from PJ.

"Sorry I left in a rush without saying goodbye but I didn't want to hold you up," it read.

"No problem, thanks," I text.

"Have a good time and I'll see you later," it read.

"Okay, bye, love you," I text.

"Love you too," it read.

Looking at my watch it was time to leave or I would be late for my shopping spree. I rushed down the steps, grabbed the Jaguar key, and promptly left.

On my way there, the thought of Traci and her surgery again crossed my mind. Seriously; why not me? I have the persona, the look, the desire to live my life as a woman, and a man to boot; but is it what I want? I mean, I've enjoyed my journey so far minus a few bumps and bruises; and PJ and I seem to be a perfect fit... and I never thought I would say that!

"Fudge!" I blurted out recognizing the light had turned red and was about to run it.

A horn blew and a Mustang pulled up beside me, a guy gave me the finger and yelled a profanity about women drivers; I smiled politely and shrugged my shoulders which just seemed to get a head shake out of him. Once the light turned green he spun the tires and shot through the intersection like a bat out of hell; that's how my grandparent's would say it.

A few miles up the road I saw my friend again; he had jumped the curb, crossed the sidewalk, and slammed into a tree. He was out of the car on his cell phone; I waved as I drove by which seemed to infuriate him so much that he flipped me the bird; so much for male superiority.

Anyway, I had to stop thinking about "who" I am and just live my life. I never thought I would admit this but I'm happy, I have a serious boyfriend, and I'm about to spend the day with his mom who he says really likes me; what more can a girl ask for.

I finally reached the mall, I pulled into the mall paid parking lot area and pushed the button, the gate opened and I parked. Though this area is twenty dollars an hour to park here the spaces are wide for owners of high dollar cars that don't want door dings, scratches, or dents when they leave the mall; I'm a bit spoiled what can I say.

I entered the mall and went to French's which was our agreed upon meeting point for brunch. I was waiting outside the door familiarizing myself with the menu.

"Hi, I'm Pete," a smiling good looking man introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm April," I smiled back.

"Are you here by yourself?"

"For the moment," I giggled.

"So am I, care to have brunch?"

"I'm sorry; I'm waiting for my fiancé's mom to arrive,"

"Well, I hope things work out for you,"

"Thank you,"

"My pleasure," he said as he walked away.

He was hot, very hot, and wondered if I should play the field or not; but would someone like Pete go for a girl like me? Anyway, the attention makes me feel really good about myself.

My phone rang; it was Elizabeth, PJ's mom.

"Hello," I answered.

"April, you're breaking up, can you hear me?"

"Barely,"

"I'm just pulling into the parking garage; do you mind grabbing us a table,"

"A table,"

"Yes,"

"Sure, I'll grab a table, no problem," I said hoping I heard her correctly.

I walked up to the waitress and explained my situation and asked to be seated for two. She escorted me to a table where I proceeded to continue looking through the menu.

"Can I get you anything?"

"I'll wait for my friend if that's alright?"

"Sure, I'll check back in a couple minutes,"

"Thank you,"

"You're welcome,"

I waited a few minutes before someone sat down across from me, "Sorry I'm late."

"That's alright," I replied raising my head wondering why her voice was so familiar.

I was in total shock...

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Sorry, I really need to use the ladies room; too much coffee this morning," I smiled as I lied.

"Sure, I'll just familiarize myself with the menu,"

"Thanks, I'll be right back," I said then made my way to the ladies room as tears formed in my eyes.

I entered the ladies room as a woman exited.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I whispered to myself, sniffling, as I peered into the mirror.

"Are you okay," a woman asked as she came out of a stall to the sink; she must have heard me through the stall door.

"Yes, thank you,"

"You sure,"

"Yes, I was just thinking about my mom on the east coast,"

"Is she alright?"

"She's fine... she's just getting over a broken leg that's all,"

"I'm so sorry; I hope she feels better,"

"Thank you," I replied as she exited.

Fuck, how could this possibly happen to me when everything was going so well? First it was Jill... then Tim... and then a sex crazed taxi driver; that's not including everything in between and afterwards. Now this!

I'll just have to suck it up until I can work it all out; I've made it this far and can certainly make it through today.

I checked myself, used a little Visine to get the red out, and walked back to the table where the waitress was talking to Liz.

"You're just in time," Liz announced.

"Great,"

"Are you ladies ready to order?" the waitress asked.

We both ordered salads and lemon water and talked as we waited for our order to arrive.

"Thanks for agreeing to meet up today," Elizabeth told me.

"What can I say: I love to shop," which brought on smiles and giggles.

"That's what we do best... shop!" we giggled.

"Shoot, you know, I think I left my phone in the ladies room," I said knowing I needed another moment alone.

"I'll be here when you get back," she said.

"These phones are getting bigger than our purses, soon, they'll have to make phones that hold purses," I said as I held up my phone and put it in my purse.

"You're so funny," she giggled.

"I know," I said keeping it light hearted which brought us both to giggles.

"I can see why Brian likes you; your gorgeous and funny," she complimented.

"Thank you,"

"Have you ever considered being a standup comedian?"

"Why stand up when I'm perfectly funny sitting down," we giggled.

"Here are your lemon waters and your salads," the waitress said putting them on the table.

"Thank you," we responded.

"Anything else I can do for you?"

"No thank you," I replied.

"Enjoy!" she said before leaving us.

"You have to forgive me; but we haven't seen Brien in six years and he surprises us with a bride to be. No offense but it all happened so fast," she smiled.

"I understand; but sometimes things work out that way," I smiled.

"That's true, sometimes it does happen that way," she smiled.

"How many years was Brien away?"

"Six, he's gotten taller and more manly since the last time we've seen him,"

I never really thought about it until now but Mike mentioned eight years at the party and she just said six and he's two years older than me. I guess alcohol makes you hear things.

Then she changed the subject to clothes and shopping which got us into a lengthy conversation.

When we were done she picked up the tab and we went shopping.

First, we went to Ladies Wear, a high end women's clothing store.

"Hi, can I help you?" a sales woman asked.

"No thanks, we're just looking for now,"

Elizabeth replied.

We browsed through everything in the store which is how I personally like to go shopping. I need to look at everything because I don't want to miss that 'special something' that would be perfect on me. Then I saw it; a ruffled bodycon dress. I love bodycon dresses in general and this was no exception; and they had a huge rack full of them... I felt like a kid in a candy store... literally!

We browsed for a good thirty minutes before I found the perfect dress for Liz.

"Liz, come here and look at this red multi strap Nookie Sophia Mini Dress, it's the perfect cut and color for you," I told her. It was sexy and classy and perfect for her. It was mid thigh, showed no cleavage, and had four thin straps from the top of each breast rolling over the shoulder criss-crossing to an open back.

She laughed.

"What's wrong; this is a beautiful dress,"

"I don't know,"

"Well, what's wrong with it?"

"It's red and a little to seductive,"

I laughed.

"What's so funny?"

"I don't know what your husbands' been telling you but you're a hot forty-something year old that has a face and figure of a woman in her thirties. This dress is absolutely a perfect fit for you!"

"Thanks but..."

"But nothing, I didn't come shopping with my grandmother," I lightly scolded her.

"But..."

"You look like you're my size," I told her looking at her basic high heels.

"What's wrong with my shoes?" she smiled.

"What's right with them?" I giggled looking around for some shoes which were columned on the wall and in between the racks to attract attention to clothes shoppers like us. I picked out a pair of suede medium brown four inch platform Seychelles Kelli Heels because I was worried she couldn't stand on regular four inch heels; more stability.

She laughed.

"Try these on, oh, and take these with you," I insisted handing her a thong.

"Are you serious?"

"Come on grandma," I giggled.

She hesitated at first but headed towards the dressing room to try them on with a smile.

When she came out of the dressing room I was astonished how hot she looked.

"April, it's a bit too much..."

"That's ridiculous; you can't look into a mirror and see how good you look?" I turned her around toward the mirror.

"It's not bad but..."

"Excuse my English but... you're fucking hot," I whispered in her ear.

She laughed and maybe blushed.

"Admit it, you look good,"

"I don't know,"

"It's just that you've dressed down for so long you can't see how beautiful you really are,"

"Maybe,"

"All women want to look their best and you're no exception,"

"Maybe, but I better go change,

"I just purchased you a small wardrobe, your outfit included; just get your purse and lets go,"

"But..."

"Please, I have to make an important call," I told her taking control. I whisked her off as I stepped into the mall.

I called my hairdresser and explained my situation; the receptionist told me they had a cancellation earlier and if I came in right away they could take her but the appointment would run fifteen minutes short and it would be a quickie. I agreed and went back inside the store to get my mom.

"Elizabeth, I'm tired of your whining we're going to get you a makeover," I laughed and took her hand in mind.

"I don't need a makeover, besides; you need an appointment for one,"

"Well, I just got you one,"

She didn't put up a fight and went along with the program.

To be honest, I totally forgot about my troubles after a few purchases and enjoyed my shopping spree with my mother; that's right, my mother. I must have been totally fucked up that night I supposedly met his, my, mother; and the worst part is I'm dating, fucking, and now engaged to my brother.

The last time I saw him was six years ago; we were the same height, well, he was an inch or so taller and definitely thicker than me... he was the typical high school linebacker. After all, it's been six years since last I saw him; he walked out of the family to join the military against our parent's wishes. Since, he has only sent a few letters with no pictures. Now, he was five or six inches taller than me and a lot more muscular then the last time I saw him. The military did its job making a real man out of him; his voice and appearance totally changed as did mine.