Influential Factors! Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How am I going to break it to my parents?

What the fuck did I get myself into?

Mr Jeffries kept his promise, his man took me a few blocks over and dropped me off in an alley and walked to the 7-11. I told a woman my car broke down and if I could borrow her phone to make a call since I forgot mine in the car. Uber arrived quickly.

I knew the police were going to ask me questions and I went over my story in my head as the Uber driver drove me home.

I arrived to two police cruisers and a unmarked car.

I paid the driver and he left without asking any questions.

Two police officers walked over to me and began asking a few questions. I explained everything the way Mr Jeffries told me to.

Then a familiar voice called out.

"April,"

"Mike!" I turned as he approached me from the corner of the house. I was shocked to say the least.

"April, what happened?" he asked as he got nearer.

"Mike!" I repeated as he approached me.

"Are you okay?"

Fuck! Mike was a fucking cop, he had a gun on his side and a badge draped over his belt.I thought he was in computers.

"Are you okay?" he asked again as he held my shoulders than hugged me.

"Yeah, I'm okay," I answered.

"I'll take it from here guys," he told the other two officers.

The two officers got in their cruisers and drove off.

"Let's get you inside," Mike said putting his arm around me and escorting me inside the house.

"Mike..." I started to explain.

"I thought something happened to you," he said pushing me out of the way from the open door and laying a huge kiss on me.

"Mike..."

"I love you!"

12