Inga Breaks Captain America

Story Info
German guard breaks Captain America using sex.
1.5k words
2.81
50.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers

Inga stands 6.5 feet tall and was solid muscles. She was amazingly beautiful. She was true goddess. Her breast were huge and at cartoon proportions. They are like two gigantic beach balls. There was nice sexy curves to her body. Her hair is blond and her eyes are blue. He body is very tone. She superhumanly strong and durable. Her power is only match by her depravity. She enjoy crushing men with her sexual skills. She brings them over the edge till and make them beg her to stop. She love violence and very sadistic. She was German and her army of women slowly was taking over.

Inga Held one of Nazi guard in her arm. It was a fellow Amazon Helga. She was not strong as Inga but she was beautiful and stronger then most men. Helga red hair seem frazzled. The women had been making love for hours after Inga victory over the army. She had destroyed Captain American army singled handedly with her bare hands. The pussy juice had soaked the bed and dripped down creating a puddle of cum on the floor. Helga pussy was dripping wet with cum. Inga dipped her fingers into what felt like a bowl of sweet juice.

"That Vas wonderful Inga." She said.

"You vorn sor bad yourself little crumpet." Inga said.

She stood up. She was amazing. Her body dripped with sweat and her muscles flexed with energy. It been said Inga could make a man cum by just a look. Just a shake of her butt could break a man. Helga seen it first hand. She oozed sex and power. Just looking at her expired men to get down on their knees in fear from her power. It cause more to profess their love for her. Helga had learned from Inga. Every woman in her arm became powerful. The became unstoppable and beautiful. They were goddesses. Her voice was just hypnotic.

"Enough Foreplay..time to interrogate zee American." Inga said.

"Very Vell my Mistress," Helga said,

Helga walked over several passed out female guards. They all had big smiles on their face from intense sex Inga gave them. Helga was one of the few guards that could even some what keep up with Inga.

"I must use zee ladies Voom first." Helga said.

She lifted up the toilet lid. A man head was in it. His body hung from under the floor. Girls would constantly play with his cock from the bottom floor draining him and violating his ass. His head was stuck into the toilet. He used to be a general before he was foolish enough to face Inga. Helga finished and got dress in her uniform.

Inga wore boots and gloves. She wore nothing else. They walked down the hall way. The saw one of her guard beating up the Bronze Tiger. He was a hero who had skin of steal. They were no match for her guard. The guards that was beating him name was Lisa. She was a perky blond girl with pig tail and 18 years old. She stood 5.6 and looked like a school girl. She was called the snake tamer because she could handle gigantic cocks with ease. She had Bronze Tiger broken. She was naked and drench head to toe with cum. Bronze Tiger laid their bruised and beaten. His face was very bruised.

"Please no more. No more." He begged.

"Having Vun" Inga asked.

"Yes Mistress. I love these Americans. They are so easy to break." Lisa said in squeaky voice.

"Make Sure the Slave veen up his mess." Helga laughed.

They walked on passed interrogation rooms. Men and women were screaming. Inga walked into the room with Captain America. He stood their completely naked. His muscles were flexed and his arms and legs stretched and tied. His cock was erect from the sight of the women. He hated himself for that. His body was still bruised from his battle with Inga.

"Vook at me" She said.

He looked. Inga snapped her finger. Helga grabbed him by the hair and lifted his head up.

"Do vas she tells you pig." Helga said.

Captain America gasp as she saw her. He was staring at a goddess. She smelt of sex. The pussy smell was heavy let intoxicating. He could smell her from a miles away. Girl juice covered her breast and made it glisten. They were huge and looked even bigger under the flicker light. Her body glisten enough where it seem like a glow.

"You vike mine body little America...vue want to touch it." She said.

She squeeze her big nipples and started to slowly sucked them with her juicy red lips. Her nipples were erect at least 3 inches. They were huge. She sucked them dripping salvia down it. Her body moved and bounce like the greatest dancer ever. She was so deprave Captain America thought but he never saw anything so sexy. She put her finger deep in her cunt. Her pussy juices were dripping down with big gobs of cum. She sucked her finger clean taking globs of cum. Helga looked in pride. She flex her biceps moving them up and down.

"Voo you want me," She said

He said nothing.

She walked up to him so her breast was in his face. This time she spoke slowly.

"Do you vant me" She said again

"I..."

She whispered in his ear

"Do vue want me vittle man."

"Yes...yes I do." He cried

"Vell me everything...vue vill be my dog." She said

"Never" He said.

He muster what was left of his courage

The two women laughed.

"Vee vor hoping you say vat."

She took his cock in her hands. She stroked it up and down. Her hands were turning his cock into butter. Her rubbed the cock head knowing ever pressure point. Captain America gritted his teeth. He tried not to give this nazi bitch the satisfaction of making him cum. She started him in the eye. He wanted to wipe that smug smile off her face.

"Vook isn't that cute..American trying to hold it." Inga laughed

"Pathetic." Helga laughed,

"With vine hand I can crush steal vittle man...you be surprise what a body vart vill doe if you add strength to certain Area of zee body," She said,

She was playing his cock like a flute. She was hitting the right spot. She put her fist around his erect cock and squeeze. His screamed with an intense multiple orgasm.

"This is Called zee SQUEEZING SPONGE...look at vor nasty cum. Tears running down Vor little flace like a deflowerd girl,"

He can't stop cumming and cumming. Inga knew she could make a man cum forever. To her a cock was like a heart. It can shoot truckloads of cum if it pumped right. He begged her to stop losing all control. Orgasims hit every part of his body.

"Look he crying Inga..vike zittle girl. Nick Furty voot up a better fight then him," Helga laughed.

"Vook how easy you are to break..vit vine bare hands...you like the smell of Helga pussy on my lips. Here have vay taste vitch,"

She kissed him. Her tongue went deep in his mouth. His toes curled due to the instense kissed. His breath went away and he fainted in her arms. She slapped him awake and kissed him again stroking his cock and making him spasms,

"Please I tell you everything...all our plans..please stop." He cried,

He felt so broken. He was betraying his country but right now he would do anything to worship Inga and do anything to get her to stop.

"Vue America..don't know about zee power of sex..your puny puritan ideals..and you veak puny women stick women make you Veek..soon all the women will dominate the men..they vill become the master of the men. Zee women was of course Vee under me and vine top women for power rules zee earth but they vill be more powerful zen they ever been under the puny American rule." Inga said,

She licked her finger clean and force sticky fingers in her mouth.

"Call Zis the Stank Sword of Doom." She said,

She put her finger together and shove it deep into his ass like a sword. It hit his prostate pressure pointing sending an intense orgasm through his body. She kept fucking him like that putting part of her arm in as she stroked him. She did this with her hands for a half and hour. He couldn't even speak anymore.

Inga Calmly turn around took him inside her thick ass. Her muscle massage his cock pumping him for sweet jazzed. She loved the power. It made her so wet she could fit her fist up her cunt with ease. She fucked herself to an intense multiple orgasm. She continue milking him as she brought herself to intense pleasure. She licked her sticky fist clean. Her ass bruised his cock. Helga loved the site and quickly pulled her pants down. The two amazons rubbed their pussies against each other bring each other to orgasm.

Hour later she was done.

She wasn't done let punishing him. She grabbed an American flag on a table. She chuck it to him.

"Jerk off vith it." She said.

He was shocked at what she asked.

"DO VIT." He wiped his tears.

He started jacking off with the American flag. Tears ran down his eyes. It was the ultimate humiliation. The women laughed as he ejaculated. She slapped him. He was knocked out and totally broken.

lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers