Inga Meets Wonder Woman Ch. 02

Story Info
Busty German brings out Wonder Woman's dark side.
1.5k words
3.84
51.6k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers

This take place after both the wonder Woman and Captain America story. Inga walked into the room Wonder Woman was being held. She had broke the mighty wonder woman with her Physical strength. The Amazon had put up more of a fight then most but Inga soon took her down. Then Inga used her sexual skill to break her. In that Wonder Woman was no match. Wonder Woman was broken and now worshiped her.

The mighty Amazon was chain up on all fours with magical chains. A female Nazi guard was slamming her into the ass. Another Amazon was making Wonder Woman eat her out.

"Va zitch bitch is wet...no..Very dripping" One said,

"Yea...Zee not a vad pussy vicker either"

"Fuck me oooh god fuck me" Wonder Woman begged

"Enough..vee Gone." Inga said

The guards left

"Get up Vitch..we going for a walk Vhere men vill be...men should Zee a Woman kneel if he doesn't have to." Inga said.

Wonder Woman stood. Her mighty breast drench with sweat. Her pussy dripping with cum. Lust was in Wonder Woman eyes.

"Yes mistress,"

"Come I vant to show you something," Inga said

Wonder Woman walked with her down the hall ways. There were different cells where men were getting torture and interrogated.

"Women..von't know the power...vey have. All men should serve under Women...vee are powerful...me are veaken vine their puny cocks. Women...serve..vee cause I am the most powerful...vit is the ways of things..ven are weak and there for should Serve women!" Inga said.

Inga pointed them to a Cell that overlooked an Arena. One of her guard Lisa was in the Arena. She was 18 and looked like a school girl. She wasn't as built as the others. She had more or a small gymnast body with big perky tits. Her hair was blond pig tails. She had big blue eyes and dimples. She had a tight little ass and squeaky voice. She wasn't sweet thought. Far from it. She was covered in cum head to toe. She was called the snake tamer because she could handle any size cock. There were women in the audience cheering. Dozens of men were passed out. 5 of them big dick black guys. Others heroes she recognize. She licked her finger clean. The site of this turn Wonder woman on. She was shocked this little girl had so much power. Inga came around and started rubbing her making her moan. "mmmmm taste like Candy."

She looked around all

"All my toys are broken..booo hoo. Or wait one more.

A figure was standing in the Arena. He seem bruise and scared. He was scared of this girl.

"Zee American. Zee vas just an ordinary girl before she met me. All be it a sadistic one vut sill just a young vittle girl. She had A lot vove skill...All women due..vut she was aware. I taught her..made her vone of my vest interrogator vut even she not vin the top 10..imagine someone so small Vreaking men so easily. Imagine vut you could do with that training."

Wonder Woman thought of that. She thought of the power she could have. Her pussy got wetter with the thought as Inga fingers went in. Then Wonder Woman saw who Lisa was fighting. It was Hercules. He never looked so scared but he wasn't backing down.

"Vee tried to stop Me...I broke him and fought him vim in the moutons, I veat him and brought him here!" Inga said.

She plunger in and out faster and faster. My god no way that girl could beat Hercules.

"I will not let you beat me succubus!" Hercules said.

Hercules swung but she dodge it easily catching him in the stomach and then ribs. He staged and she caught him hard in the chin with a few combinations. Ounce he was down Lisa was on top of him with a storm of punches knocking him out.

"Tee hee..this is fun" Lisa said.

She took his cock inside her and punches him awake. She pounded his face clenching his legs around him as he pounded his face into an unrecognizable messed. Hercules was in tears as she came and Hercules shot his load with an intense orgasm. Wonder Woman came to from the site. She found herself wanting Hercules to suffer more. How could she think that way she thought. Lisa pussy was overflowing with cum an it shot Hercules shot load after load. He begged her to stop.

"Yes pound him POUND HIM!" Wonder Woman screamed out.

"This is fun." Lisa laughed.

"Enough my vittle vet." Inga said in a speaker

"Vee don't want him dead let. Remember what happen to the others."

"Ahhhh" Lisa pouted.

She lifted his head up. He was broken.

"Can I still play dress up with him." Lisa asked.

"Sure vittle vitch" "Goodies..getting you a not pretty dress."

Wonder Woman was lead to another cell. Captain America was getting rape with a strap on by a Red head name Helga. Helga had braided their symbol on his ass. She grabbed his hair pulling it. It was a special strap on that scientist made. It felt like the cock was here. It could even cum.

"Ohh yes..take it." Helga laughed.

Another room Nick Fury and Bronze Tiger was orally pleasing women as the drank wine. Men walked around naked serving them food. The power was amazing. Let it felt so natural. How often did she hold back in the man's worlds. How often did she pull his punches or had to stop some war or machine that the man was made. They would never accept the Amazon way unless by force. Power was the only thing they understood. She was tired of being subservient to men. Women will rule.

"I WANT to try that." Wonder Woman said evil.

Inga smiled.

Later on.

Trevor was in a Cell. His uniform was on. He had been knocked out while doing a mission by one of Inga's soldiers. Wonder Woman walked in with her outfit on. Trevor was Wonder Woman sometime boyfriend.

"Wonder Woman thank god you're here. We can fight our way out of this."

Wonder Woman slapped him. By Hera that felt GREAT.

"What on earth are you doing."

"Take what is mind. You know that nice little secretary you know. That's me..surprise. You remember you didn't even want to make out with her because only slutty girls make out before married. You said you date slutty girls but you don't like to date them. So you wouldn't make out with me." She said.

"Listen I.."

SLAP.

"When I ask how dare make up with other women..you said sorry it's a man worlds. Why can't you be more like Wonder Woman. She knows her place. She good because she acts like a man."

SLAP!!! SLAP!!!

"I am more then a man".

She stripped him naked and put him over her knee. She started spanking him hard. She loved it. The feel of doing this made her have mini orgasms and then big ones. Years of regression went into spanking him. His ass became Apple red and the plum purple. He cried begging her to stop. She watch him cry like a baby losing all sense of courage and dignity.

"Please..waaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

This made Wonder Woman laugh. He would do anything to get her to stop. She put his cock between her legs and rubbed. He was getting hard. She now knew this was all man place. The other Amazons would see the wisdom in this. Women need to run the world. After all men were children run by their dicks. She knew a lot of Amazon thought that way. She used to think they were extremist that didn't understand men. Now she knew they were right. Trevor came. He actually came.

"Lick it off"

She slapped him. He licked her legs clean. She put him back over the knee and spanked again for a half and hour. It made him cum 3 times. He would have to lick it off each time. Trevor dropped to the ground.

"Your worthless." Wonder Woman said.

She sat on his face. The joy of the depravity over realm her. She rode his face to and intense orgasm. She only cared about her pleasure. She lost track of how many times she came and how many time he passed out.. She got up and kissed her feet. He was broken. Was It that easy. She had to make sure. She wrapped the Lasso of truth around him so he couldn't lie.

"Who do you belong to."

"You."

"Your worthless right. My slave".

"Yes I'm your slave. I will do anything for you. I'm nothing." He cried.

She smiled. She took him inside her giving him the best sex of their lives. He begged her for more and then begged her to stopped. The pleasure was to much. She didn't stopped. She wanted him broken beyond repair. He cried in her massive tits as she fucked him for hours.

Inga walked in.

"We have to get you a new uniform voon."

Wonder Woman smiled.

lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers