Inga's Lair

Story Info
A sexy German spy pumps you for info.
2.1k words
4.11
74.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 03/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers

You were a pilot in the army during the great war. The battle in the sky was fierce as you battled for America and all she hold dear. You were part of secret army fighting ancient forces. That was until you were shot down by an enemy plane. You plane crash on enemy territory. You survived but was knocked out. You woke up tied naked to the story.

That was of no problem. You handled worst before. What ever kind of torture that they had plan would be nothing. You were taught to take anything. You were the best of the best.. Then you heard screams.

“I tell you everything please stop.” You heard a man begged.

Then you saw the Brick. The Brick was one of your toughest man. He now had a collar on him. He was being walked by two germen women and was kissing their feet. You waited in the room and then a woman walked in. She didn’t look like a woman. She looked like a goddess. She came in naked. She stood 6.5 in height and had solid muscle. She was still beutiful. He breast were huge almost to cartoony proportions. They were like two giant beach balls. She had big sexy lips and seem to drip sex. Everything about her was amazing. She had a face of a godess. Her hair was blond and had deep blue eyes. He body was tone and perfection.

"Vhy name is Inga. Vhere is the Vazer Veapon," She says in a corny accent?

"I don‘t know" you lie.

"Do not play dumb vith me vittle man," She says. She gets on top of you and straddles you, pressing her warm panty covered cunt down on your swelling cock. "Do not play with me. You know I vill get the information as no man can resist me. I vill fuck it out of you. I can bring you to a vevel of pleasure your puny American body could never take. You vill fall in vuv vith me. My pussy is just too great. Tell me now and save yourself the embarrassment of my dominating you in bed"

She presses a button on the wall and a bed slid into view.

"Ummm if I have to go through having amazing sex for my country by God I will. That is the price I am willing to pay to be an AMERICAN," You say.

"I admire your bravery vittle man but you are very foolish", she says.

She takes you and ties you to the bed. She strips off all her clothes and start rubbing you. She kisses your chest and slowly starts sucking your nipples. You lay there naked as she kisses your body

"Ven I finish vith you, you will give me the invormation" She said grabbing hold of your cock. She had an amazingly long tongue and she runs it all around the head of your cock, bringing your cock to full throbbing erection. She licks your cock up and down focusing on just the right spot on the underside of your cock head. She got it real wet licking around and sucking his balls. She had the best hands in the world. She rubbed his body with one hand and stoked his cock with the other

"Now its time American to veel the power of sex attack" She said. She takes your whole cock in her mouth. Her sucking is amazing. She starts sucking hard and fast. Giving your the wildest and wettest blow job you ever had. It drives you crazy.

"You can't take it vittle man" She laughed

"ohhhhhh shit" You mutter. You feel yourself cumming

After less than 3 minutes you are dying for release and she was giving it to you. Your cum rockets from the head of your cock and you blow your load down the bitch's mouth. She sucks you dry and keeps blowing you.

She smiles up at you and says, "Give up vittle man, I can go all night." she said stoking and sucking your now extremely sensitive cock.

She held you down and started riding you. Her pussy sucked your cock in. Her cunt tightens and massages your cock gripping your shaft like a chokehold. She moves under you, doing things to your cock that you didn't know were possible

She laughs as you moan saying, "That is vhy vittle van should tell the truth."

She rides you harder and faster. Your cock feels like it is wrapped in the giant tongue. You cum more then should be possible. She pumps herself up and down on your cock as you cum, the pleasure is almost more than you can bear.

"Now vatch this" She says

She start riding you up and down so fast that it shouldn't be physically possible. She is just a blur to you as she fucks you to torturous bliss.

You scream at her, "I can't take you going so fast"

She ignores you, riding you faster and faster. It is like fireworks going off into your body. You didn't know it was possible to have multiple orgasms but you do, spurting over and over into her twat. She reaches down and shoves her finger up your ass as you climax again; her finger sends an electric shock through your body making every touch incredible

"Ha Ha, This is a special technique taught us in The Var Camp. No vittle van can resist speed fucking."

You try to get out of the fantasy room. You are totally fucked out, but for some reason it won't respond. She says, "Are you ready for the next round of speed fucking vittle van?" It must of been part of your fantasy, either that the operators was asleep. After a few minutes you break.

"Ok I tell you"

"Good vittle van" She said

You told her everything you felt so broken. She let out an evil laugh

see what look like Doc Savage naked and on a stretcher.

"Vooks like Inga’s in a horny mood today" One of the guards laughed

"She’s an animal, she’s not human kid. She took out my whole crew kid with that pussy of hers. Run, run for your life. Waaaa, mommy." Doc Savage said before passing out.

"Oh now that is just fucked up," you say out loud. You are still being dragged naked toward Inga.

You see Inga is the woman that interrogated you. She is in a big bath, the bubbles covering her gigantic breasts.

"Vell hello vittle man. Your intelligence checks out. Vucky vor you that you understand the extreme power of my tremendous pussy" Inga said

"Ok" You say with a shrug

"Don’t vurry, many men have been broken by my super pussy. Men vuch stronger then you," she said.

She gets out. She towers over you and you see her body that is pure perfection. She is like a twisted blow up doll bought as a joke one time. She is a walking wet dream brought to life. You cock hardens. She sees and lets out a laugh and touches your cock. She started to stroke it causing waves of pleasure to shiver through your body.

"You see your puny dick understands my power when your mind doesn’t. See how it comes to my command," she laughs at you.

You continue listen to her talk some complete nonsense on how her cunt is like the hammer of Thor, or some crap, just a bunch of B war movie bullshit. . Suddenly you climax and ejaculate in her hands. She looks down at her cum covered hands and raises them up for one of the busty guards to lick clean for her.

"I need a pet vittle man. Bow down to me, and you will get pleasure beyond your wildest dreams. Refuse and you shall be crushed."

Lay down vittle man vatch as Inga...fucks you up," Inga says

She laid you down and took off her clothes. Her body was amazing, strong and Amazon like. You could smell the scent of her pussy juice fill your nostril, and you could see that she was dripping wet and ready for sex

She licks her hand getting it real wet and dripping. She stroke you cock her salvia drips all over your cock. Her hand is amazing, and your cock grows as if by magic to 12 inches long; it also nice and fat

"So you and can take me with a cock that will satisfy me, this is just vun of my many trick vittle lover."

You push her back on the bed and mount her. Your new cock demands immediate fucking. Her pussy sucks and milks your huge cock; clenching you like a vice. You fuck with her it, pounding your cock rapidly in and out of her, feeling her fuck you back. Inga screams, "YES POUND ME, POUND ME HARD, POUND ME SWEET PUSSY, I'm cumming."

You pound it in and out as hard as you can. Your cock seems to grow even bigger expanding her cunt; plunging deeper and deeper in her. You feel the juice splash over your cock it feel even more amazing then before. Through some sheer amazement you don't shoot your load. You don't know why. She kept grinding you as your tore apart her pussy again and again

"Yes your cock is tearing me apart. Fuck me harder, yes HARDER!"

She grinds in you, your ball slamming against her ass. She sucks your mouth and explores it, probing her tongue deep into your mouth. She grabs onto your ass as her massive breasts press into your chest. She starts to moan again, "Oooo I cumming mmmmm fuck me again"

She said kissing him deep. She sucked your tongue grinding into him. She lifts up your body fucking you senseless. Both your bodies were dripping with sweat as your grinded each other. "Cum vor me vittle man."

"OHHH SHIT INGA...INGA" You scream as you cum

"Yes vittle man cum for me yet again your BODY IS MINE," She laughs as she buries you in her massive tits.

Your cock is still rock hard as you shoot a massive amount of cum.

"mmmm nice but I'm not finished" Inga says.

Your cock was still amazingly rock hard. She smiled at you and turn around her ass was in your face. She smiled sexily and said "You vike?"

You nod you head. "Good pet" She said.

She bends over the table and opens her ass cheeks. She shows off a gaping bottomless asshole that is dripping wet. Sweat is running down her ass cheeks. She slaps her ass and gives it a squeeze, "Fuck me up my pooper pet. I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME HARD IN THE BUTT."

You take your meaty cock and slip it in her crack. She moans, and amazingly her ass took your giant cock as the way to your balls. You didn't think a woman's butt could take that much. You slam it deep inside her as she screams with pleasure. You slam it in an inch at a time making her moan louder each time. She stats playing with her clit, you can see her in the mirrors. Your balls slap against her ass over and over. Her ass starts milking your cock, a most amazing feeling.

"You vike in my ass slapping your dick, no?" She smiles at you.

You ram your cock as deep and hard as you can and go wild. Your body is covered in sweat as you thrust with every muscle.

"Yes fuck ME HARD, YESSSS HARDER YOU BASTARD," she screams.

You slap her ass as you shove your cock harder and deeper into her.

"I'm cumming yessssssss," She yells, her cum soaking the table. You taste some of the goo leaking from her. You shoot a load deep inside her.

"Damn that was good," you say.

"Not yet pet" she says. You can't even pull out of her tight asshole, she clenches you tight. She has a smug smile as her ass sucks you in. You cum hard again in her ass and fall forward onto her back. She pulls you out and lays you off on the table. She opens her butt cheeks and show gobs of cum dripping out her asshole. She straddles you and lets you see her back as she slips your huge cock back into in her ass. She starts riding you up and down. All you can do is lie back and let her ride you. She fingers herself to an orgasm, her cunt squirting juice everywhere.

"Who's your mistress?" She asks.

"You are Inga," you say as she grinds you.

"CUM NOW." she says.

You cum so hard you entire body shakes as you fill her ass over and over again. She lets out a booming laugh as she lights her cigarette.

lilguy
lilguy
73 Followers