Ingrams & Assoc 1: Double Bluff Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April sighed. She didn't enjoy this. She could do it, but it wasn't where she got her jollies. She knew her friend Megan enjoyed this, but April found that she didn't have the same kind of sadistic imagination that you needed to have to be a really successful dominant.

But that wasn't possible here, so this was necessary.

Fifteen minutes later, Lara opened the bedroom door and came out, eyes down. She walked over to April and curtseyed.

April had gotten herself a beer and was sitting at the kitchen table checking her phone. She looked Lara over, critically.

Lara wore a stereotypical French maid's outfit – all satin and black, with a white apron. She had made herself up in an almost whoreish way – too much rouge, eye shadow and lipstick. To April's surprise, Lara made it work, whereas most women looked like they have on a disguise, or are trying to hide something when they were made up like that April started to wonder if she might have hit the jackpot here.

Along with the maid's outfit, Lara wore stockings and garters, and four-inch spiked heels. The skirt barely covered her stocking tops – if she bent over, anyone could see them.

She had on a chain choker with the word 'Bitch' picked out in rhinestones, and matching earrings.

"Hmm. Passable I guess. Wait, is that a run in that stocking?"

Lara looked down and moved her legs, looking at them. "Er... I can't see one, Mistress."

"Don't contradict me, bitch. On your hands and knees. Crawl to me. Slowly. Make eye contact. I want to see how sorry you are."

April tried not to laugh at how ridiculous the whole situation felt, but she understood the need to keep the atmosphere tense. She had to see how Lara would react for real to ensure she was what Paul and Jenny needed.

Lara immediately got on her hands and knees and crawled towards April, keeping eye contact and having a wicked smile on her face. She was clearly getting off on all this She arrived at April's feet and looked up at April. "I'm so sorry, Mistress, please forgive me," she murmured.

April pursed her lips and picked up the paddle from the table in front her of her She spread her legs, pulled up her skirt – and Lara saw she was not wearing panties – and said, "Here's the deal, slut. I want to come. And you are going to make me. Twice. You have thirty minutes. If I don't come twice, you get the paddle on your ass. You understand me? Thirty minutes. Starting now."

With that April turned off her iPhone, put it down on the table, and holding the paddle with the other hand and leaning back and gesturing for Lara to get started.

Lara was lucky. April was extremely turned on and had been all day. She got her first orgasm within the first five minutes. The next, well, she was feeling naughty, like she needed to be punished. The woman sitting in front her made her feel safe and that feeling made her act out even more. She knew this woman wouldn't hurt her any more than she was comfortable with, so she deliberately failed in making her cum, and then, well, she'd take what was coming to her. She was wet with anticipation already.

-----


For a change, April was running out of doors. She couldn't make her calls to the office in the apartment with Lara around. She'd been pleasantly surprised at how much she enjoyed running in the open air, having to dodge around obstacles and people – at how much she had to look at her feet as she ran, unlike when you run on a treadmill.

After running three miles, she stopped, found a bench to sit on, pulled out her phone and called Ingrams HQ. She waited till she was connected to the ops room and started out with the all clear call sign.

"It's a beautiful day in the city," she said, first thing.

"It certainly is," replied a voice with a Scottish burr to it.

"Dermot! How nice to hear your voice," said April, delighted.

"I happened to be in the neighborhood. Thought I'd take the call. How goes it, April?"

"Well, I have the sub we needed. That's all taken care of."

"I spoke with Desirea about it. She seems to second your approach here. The marriage needs a supplement and she thinks this is it. At least in the short term."

"Yeah, I don't honestly know what else to do. This will at least get them talking about shared experiences and the girl needed a place to go. Actually, while we are on that subject, Dermot, what do you know about the Storm Clouds Gentlemen's club? That's where she came from and she's told me a few disturbing things about it."

"Yes, I've no doubt. It's part gentleman's club, based on some concept of what such a club was back at the turn of the nineteenth century, and part S&M club. Lots of the members there are active doms or subs. They do a sideline in couples that are into that. It's very private, very quiet and only appeals to the top one-percenters as clients. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised at her coming from an environment like that. Are you very sure that she's up for this? We are messing with her life. What's her name again? Lara?"

"Yes, I think so. From what she's told me, she needed to get out and this will be a far better environment for her. Interfacing with their kids, stable household, and she has the deferential personality that they need to assert dominance over."

"Ok, well, if you are sure."

"I'm going to introduce them tomorrow, at dinner. Now, what have we got on the DNA testing? Anything on the biogenetics guy in Palo Alto?"

"Yeah, that. Ok. So we got the guy at MIT to look over Brad Tomlinson's work. Best he can tell, he is working on DNA manipulation, but it's more for cloning purposes. From what I can understand – and I'm very much the layman here – he's looking for some way to detect and repair busted DNA that occurs during cloning. It's got some technical name that I can't remember.

"Anyway, when pressed, our researcher basically said that what Tomlinson is doing isnotremolding DNA so it would pass a test when it shouldn't, but the research is analogous to that. It's possible it could be redirected along those lines, but that's not what the research is about. The example I was given that if you were doing research to make rocket engines, while those engines are directly pointed at getting a man into space, the research could be used to make missile engines too. They aren't the same – there are different requirements and payloads and weights and boring stuff like that, but the two are analogous."

April digested this and then cut to the chase. "So what does that mean? Have these DNA tests been modified or what?"

Dermot sighed and said, "Honestly, April, I don't know. It's possible that the test results were modified in some way. If they were, we don't know how. And there's a prevailing feeling here that it doesn't really matter."

April nodded, even though Dermot couldn't see her. "Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. Looking at the bigger picture, the big fear here seems to have been avoided. How, I don't know. But he's still good for negotiations and while we've discovered other cracks, I think the plan in place should deal with those, at least in the short term, and also put them in a place where longer term there is communication and a stable place to start conversations."

"Our thinking exactly. Desirea almost used the same words," replied Dermot.

"So, I hook up Lara and get the hell out of dodge?" asked April,.

"Yeah. I don't think you can just walk out. I spoke to Mercer earlier today and he said you'll need to give a week's notice. That should be it, though."

"Fine. I can do that today. I can't say I'm happy though, Dermot. I wish we understood what was going on with the DNA samples. Were they contaminated or messed with or what?"

"I wish it was clearer too, April, but also understand – you've done a great job. Your analysis has been spot on, everyone here is in total agreement with your decisions and your improvisation has been first rate. You've done the overall task we were hired for. Paul Silverano will be in a stable place to finish negotiations, you've uncovered issues within his marriage and you've put a plan into place to cope. There's not much else that can really be expected of you. Close down the operation and come back and have a rest, ok?"

April could see the smile through the phone line. "Will do, Chief. I'll check in again tomorrow."

"Speak to you then, April. Have a good evening."

April put down the phone and spent the next five minutes watching people walk around, engaging in all the mundane things that people do while living their lives, and reflected on her choice of career.

After watching a family walk past, a little boy on his father's shoulders and the mother chasing after a little girl intent on feeding the ducks at the park's lake, she got up, set up her running app and started jogging back to the temporary apartment.

-----


April and Lara were fashionably late to dinner. April had fussed over Lara's outfit, and Lara had been letting her. The past few days had been interesting, April considered. In the four days that Lara had been residing in April's temporary apartment, she had proven her worth as a housekeeper. The apartment was spotless and April had been extremely thankful that it had been so well prepared. Lara had even tried her hand at cooking – April realized how nice it was to come home to a place that was full of cooking smells, when she wasn't doing the cooking.

The food had been ok – not great, but to April, anything edible that she didn't have to cook got a passing grade. In return, she'd started to teach Lara about wine – what is was, how to drink it, the myths, how to recognize what it was you were drinking and so on.

And they'd had...moments. Lara had spent the nights in April's bed, and April had even taught her a few things. April had never had so many female-driven orgasms, and had dealt a few out herself.

She'd learned that Lara came hardest when her hands were restrained, and she was fully dressed, and April just had her hand in Lara's panties, and was talking about events of the day, not referencing what she was doing at all. She'd come home, Lara would have a drink ready for her, often dressed in the maid's outfit, she'd sit down in the big easy chair to take the load off, and Lara would come over and sit in her lap, slowly kissing her neck. April would just talk about her day, her one hand slowly creeping up Lara's leg, slowly up her skirt and into her panties. The first time she'd done it, she'd pushed Lara forward and used the excess tie from the apron to imprison her hands before she started her own hands' journey. The second day, Lara had just handed her handcuffs she had in her apron.

She'd learned that Lara squirmed and responded to her alternately playing with her clit, slowly and deliberately, then switching to fingers inserted – never more than three at a time, and also to a single finger inserted in her ass. Before she did that, she made Lara clean off her fingers and get it wet, ready for insertion. But Lara REALLY went wild when April did all three at once. It required some finesse of position, but she made it happen, and she gave Lara three orgasms in a row, each larger than the last.

They'd talked a lot more, and April had learned about how Lara had discovered her submissive side, to her husband's boss, of all people. Quite the cliché. How her husband had discovered it, beaten the boss into a coma, quit his job and turfed Lara out instantly.

Lara had no family – her parents had died when she was thirteen and she had no other close family she knew of – and she'd literally had nowhere to go. She'd answered an ad on Craigslist, had three very strange interviews at the Storm Clouds club and ended up there, working as a waitress and in the kitchens. They had dormitories and she'd been allowed to stay there. She'd ended up servicing various members of the club, and some of them had been physically abusive. She'd enjoyed it to start with, until she realized that for them, this wasn't a game. It was about control and nothing else and it wasn't anything to do with give and take. She'd started to panic and needed to get out, and ended up answering April's ad.

The more April heard about the Storm Clouds club, the more she felt she needed to look into it at some point. Something was not quite right over there.

But right now, she needed to get this mission completed, which meant bringing Lara to Paul and Jenny Silverano.

April had made the dinner reservation, made sure that Paul knew about it from her day at work, and then dressed up Lara and off they went to the very posh eatery near Arlington, in DC. She was taking a risk with what she had planned; it was a very public place – but she was sure that at least Jenny would go for it, and Paul too, probably. Paul and Jenny had no idea she was bringing a guest – it was all risk but April didn't see how else she could do this. She needed to make a splash.

They were shown to their seat by the maître d', who ogled them both before seating them. Paul and Jenny were already seated, but Paul stood up as they came to the table.

After the waiter had left with drink orders, April said, "Paul, Jenny, meet Lara. Lara, this is Jenny and Paul, the couple I told you about."

Looking puzzled, Paul nodded and held out his hand. "Nice to meet you Lara."

She took his hand and didn't meet his eyes as she shook it.

Jenny sat there, eyes darting between After a moment of silence, Jenny hissed, "Mary, what the fuck is this? Talk, Bitch, before I make you come over here and eat me under the table."

April's eyes flickered at Jenny for a second, and then she leaned forward and grabbed Jenny's hand. She dug her nails into Jenny's palm and squeezed. All the instruction and working out she'd done over the past few months suddenly came into play and she knew it hurt. Jenny's eyes bulged out and she stared at April in astonishment.

"That... hurts."

"It's meant to. What happened the other day was...exciting. Interesting. A once-in-a-lifetime thing. For me. I let it happen, you didn't impose it. Now understand this. If you disrespect me again, I will end you, and him. Do we understand each other, Jenny? Paul, Sit. Down," April said, in a low and steady voice, without even looking over at Paul, who had half-risen from his seat He sat back down.

Jenny looked at her, then back at her hand, which was going white, and then back at April, and she nodded.

"Good." April released her and leaned back. Jenny snatched back her hand and started rubbing it, unobtrusively. "Now," continued April, "we are here to have dinner, and I don't want this to be a tense affair. I have, after all, brought you a gift. Lara, show them."

Lara was wearing a black suit jacket and a black skirt that came to just above her knees. Only April knew that she wasn't wearing any panties, or a bra. The jacket was buttoned in one place and Lara, with a nervous smile, and after looking around to see if anyone could see, gently unbuttoned it and opened her jacket, so Paul and Jenny could see what was underneath.

Her breasts were bare, the only thing that sparkled was the nipple clamps with the chain between them. Lara glanced at April, who nodded. Lara licked a finger and ran it over a nipple. April nudged her leg and Lara closed her jacket as the waiter arrived with their drinks.

Jenny was mesmerized.

April spun the wine around in her glass, getting air into it, and Lara did the same. They both took a sip and April crooked her eyebrow at Lara, who said, "Earthy. It's a merlot? Hint of...berry, some kind of berry I think?"

There was a sudden explosion of air from Silverano as he thumped his hand on the table as hard as he could without it actually making a sound, while furtively looking around.

"What thefuckdo you think you're doing, Mary? What the fuck is this? This is a public place – it's a fucking top-of-the-line restaurant. I'm a chief negotiator for the U.S. Government and you bring this...this slut to the table? Showing her tits here? Are you trying to get me fired? Jesus H. Christ, woman." His eyes flashed with anger.

Jenny tore her eyes from Lara and looked at her husband and, with one hand, grabbed one of his, and the other vanished under the table.

Silverano's eyes suddenly bulged as she said, "Can it, Paul. It's all good. And don't tell me you aren't aroused...ooohh, yes you are, aren't you? You want this little bitch as much as I do. As long as we are careful, it's fine." She smiled lasciviously at Lara and said, "So tell us about yourself, hon. You're interested in the position we have available?"

Lara looked at April, who nodded and took another sip of her wine, watching Jenny and Paul. The latter was turning read and breathing quickly, as Jenny's hand remained under the table.

"Yes ma'am. My understanding is that you need a housekeeper? I can do that. I've been working for Ms. Hougham here for the past week and she's been...pleased. With my abilities. I understand this is an in-house position?"

Jenny licked her lips and replied, "Oh yes. Most assuredly. When can you start?"

Lara lowered her eyes to the plate on the table and said, "I am available now, ma'am."

"In that case, I may need your assistance in the bathroom. Right now. Lets go, whore." Jenny snarled that last word, but in a way that was full of sexual promise rather than just cruel.

Lara glanced at April, who just smiled back at her. Jenny and Lara slidk their chairs away from the table and left, Jenny taking Lara's elbow to guide her.

Paul breathed a sigh of relief as Jenny got up. He'd been turning purple with her under-the-table ministrations, and was obviously relieved that she had left.

"So..." he said, toying with the knife and not meeting April's eyes.

"Paul, while they are gone, there are things to say. The first is an apology."

"Oh really?" said Paul, raising an eyebrow. "For what?"

"Well, for fucking your wife. I know it was quite a scene when you came home... I know we haven't talked about it. I know it led to things...good things I'm sure, but still, I was there and she had me at her mercy and, well, it's cheating. I'm sorry."

This was obviously more that Silverano had not expected. He didn't say anything for a moment, then picked up his wine glass, pretended to study it and took a sip. Then he said, "Well, I can't say I'm thrilled, but it's understandable and it's not like I can cast stones. And as you said, it led to...good things. Lets leave it at that." He smiled at her sincerely when he said that.

"I know. I just needed to say it. So the second thing. Another apology. For coming onto you in the first place. That was...unprofessional. I won't say it wasn't good, because it was, and god knows, I needed that. Oh and while we are there, you are very good, Paul. But still, you are a married man. I don't make a habit of going to bed with married men. The only reason Jenny got me was because of what we'd already done."

She crossed her fingers behind her when she uttered that huge lie. All part of the service.

He laughed at that. "Yeah, we are shits, no question there. Good shits, but shits. Look, Mary, I'm sure all this confession is good for your soul, but I'm more interested in what's going on here with that little toy you brought?"

April bit her lip. "Yes, well, we'll get to that. In the mean time, the last thing. I quit. Please accept tonight as my week's notice."

That stopped Silverano. The smile vanished and he just said, "Oh." Then, "Look if it's about the other night, we can work something out. You are one hell of a PA, Mary."

"Well, it is about the other night. It was fun and interesting and not something I've been a part of before, but it's not me. It never would be. You saw how I reacted to Jenny earlier. I can't...be a part of that. And seeing you every day, well that would just bring it all home. I've quit and I'm telling you I am quitting. I'll be around for a week, and you'll just get someone else from the pool in until your regular PA gets back. I need to move on. Do something different. And Lara, well, Lara is pretty much exactly what she looks like. She really has been house keeping for me, and she's such a submissive soul, well I couldn't help putting two and two together here. Think of her as a parting gift."