Ingrams & Assoc 4: Beneath the Surface Ch. 03

Story Info
Mata Hari's guide to falling in love.
15k words
4.79
16.5k
7

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/26/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jezzaz
jezzaz
2,415 Followers

We both did sleep well that night, in separate beds.

Nothing was said the next day, - spent mostly on the beach drinking pina coladas and trying not to get sunburnt.

That night we ate at the restaurant right near the trailer, and Megan wore a less outrageous dress. We passed the night trying different wines and when we got back she kissed me hard, murmuring, "Down boy. I need my sleep. We are leaving tomorrow, so get your Zs. Packing first thing tomorrow."

And that was that. I had no expectations, so I was fine.

The next morning, we got up, packed and were on the road by ten thirty.

And it was off, via various back roads, to San Luis Obispo.

San Luis Obispo is a small self-contained city about three hours up from LA. It's inset from the beach - easy to get to the beach but the city itself is not on the water. It's really quite nice - a university town. Its where California Polytechnic State is, which coincidentally has a great water management program so I actually know a lot about it. Apparently its population doubles during term time.

We got rooms at a small place on the outskirts of the city. The weren't great, but they were was adequate. For once, it appeared we were somewhere Megan hadn't been before. She was as enamored of the city as I was, excited to check it out.

We spent three days there, looking around the town, and checking out bubble gum alley. That was interesting and disgusting at the same time. An alleyway where both sides where festooned with chewed up bubble gum. It stunk of chewing gum and while it was interesting - all the different colors, it was somewhere you'd want to stay well clear of the walls. I had no desire to add any chewing gum to what was already there.

The second day we took a little excursion about 45 minutes up the road to Hearst Castle. What a place! It reminded me of my apartment in tunnels. NOT.

But while the days were fun and interesting, it was the nights that were really the important part for me.

Because I got laid. No, I didn't get laid. I got waylaid. In fact, I got way laid.

Though we had two adjoining rooms, after the first night we only used one.

We had gone out for dinner at a recommended Italian restaurant. I was disappointed - the servings were very small and pretentious. Megan arched her eyebrows at me, and said, "I see you are just like every other man. No class. No understanding of sophistication, right? Meat and potatoes man. Heavy on the meat."

She sighed disgustedly, and in an overly dramatic fashion, dropped her fork and said, confrontationally, "I suppose I'm going to be dragged back to the room by my hair and you'll do unspeakable things to my body, right?"

I actually laughed at that. Like I had the courage or self-confidence for that.

"I think you are safe from me," I said, smiling at her to let her know it was ok; I was fine with the joke.

"Oh really?" she challenged me. "What if its what I want? What if I did it to you?"

I looked at her, not knowing where she was going with this.

"I think I'd consider myself a lucky guy," I said, honestly. "But really, all you have to do is ask. Like most guys, I think all it really takes is asking nicely."

She stared at me for a moment, then shook her head and took a bite, muttering, "Unreal!" under her breath.

We finished the meal, and then headed back to the motel. She wished me good night, and I went to my room. I was just wondering if I might risk some violin practice - it was only 9pm after all - when the adjoining door on my side opened, with a slight creak. I'd never bothered to lock it - the whole concept of adjoining rooms was a new one to me, and after messing with the doors when we'd first arrived, I hadn't relocked. I looked up and there was Megan in the doorway.

It was a classic double take. She was naked, in all her glory. And trust me, she was glorious! Her room was soft lit behind her and she was silhouetted in the doorway - her back against the frame, breasts thrust out, in side profile. She knew exactly the image she was presenting, like a classic 1970's playboy pose.

I just didn't know what to say or do - I was tongue-tied. She smiled lopsidedly at me. Not a come on, just a look of slight amusement.

"OK big boy. I'm asking..." she said, breathlessly.

For a moment I didn't react. My insecurities battled against the reality of what was being offered. The insecurities lost, badly. But while I barely knew my parents, I can tell you they didn't give birth to a fool. Well, not a total fool, anyway.

I got up - with some difficulty because I was tenting my shorts - and went towards her.

I stood before her, wordless, and she just looked up at me, looking into my eyes. I looked back, seeing...I don't know. But it wasn't just lust.

And then she pulled my hair and pulled my face down to meet hers, and we kissed. This time it wasn't hot. It wasn't all lust and passion. I don't quite know what it was, to be honest, but if I wasn't lost before this kiss, I certainly was now. There was just something about it. I understood what the French mean by je ne sais quoi. I can't explain it but I knew I'd never be the same.

My arms went around her body, and pulled her towards me. She was warm, oh so warm.

And we just melded together. We kissed for about ten minutes, each, increasingly hotter than the last, moving out of romance and into lust.

Then she broke apart, breathing heavily and looked at me and said, "Well, you are a quick study, that's for sure."

Then she took my hand and led me into her room, towards the bed. As we got there, I hesitated. I was going to hate myself for doing this, but I was aware of who I was. What I was. What I looked like. I had to say something.

She felt my reticence and looked back at me, enquiringly, eyebrow raised.

"Megan..." I said, hesitantly, "are you sure about this? I mean,

"Thomas," she began, with that sly smile she always had when she was about to partake in sarcasm or some other witticism, "When a naked woman says 'come here, big boy', you don't hesitate or ask questions. Go with the flow."

"No," I persisted, stubbornly. "No, I have to be sure you are ok. I know what I am."

"And what's that?" she said, folding her arms and sitting down on the bed, the whimsical gone.

"Well," I said, flustered, "this." And I gestured to my face.

"Thomas, what you are is a sensitive man, who's had, frankly, a pretty shitty life, been crapped on from high places - sometimes literally - and one who needs a break. I see someone I like. Someone who saved my life. Someone I can relax with, and have a good time. Someone I have spent several really nice, fun, great days with. You are too damned hard on yourself."

She stood up, moved forward and put a hand on my chest and said, looking up at me, "Thomas, I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't want to. This is not work."

I didn't totally get her last sentence, but frankly, I was too far-gone anyway. As I looked down into her eyes, I knew what heaven was. To be desired by this angelic creature, well, it wouldn't get any better than that.

And then she kissed me, again. And it was, if possible, even better than last time. But like last time, there was just something in it, something indefinable, which took all of my senses.

We moved to the bed and she -gently- pushed me down onto it.

She took her time undressing me. Not one piece of clothing went without her kissing me passionately between it. When I was as naked as she was, she put my hands on her breasts, looked at me and said, "Love me, Thomas. Please."

I didn't need to be asked twice at that point.

Now, I may be inexperienced. I may not know a G spot from a Bed Knob, but as a single guy who is not dead, I've watched porn. I know what happens. I've had the one experience with the girl in Las Vegas, who looked like she had a good time - but then she was paid to. She was hardly going to look like she had a shitty time.

I knew though what to do but didn't have the subtleties down. When I went at her breasts, I went a little too hard, and she had to tell me to slow down, that the nipples would still be there in the morning, to go gently, at least for now.

When I fingered her, I remembered the lessons of the night before.

Eventually she, in turn, got to my dick and now she saw it in the bedroom light, she admired it, in all its erect glory.

"Nice," she said. My expression must have said something and she laughed gently, and said. "What? I'm not saying 'Oh my god Thomas, I love your big fat cock, shove it in my now'?"

I just went red and she carried on, while gently encapsulating it in one fist and pumping it up and down, "Thomas, a prick is prick is a prick. Size is nice, but it's not everything. You're plenty big enough. I've seen a few that are bigger, and plenty that are smaller. But a willingness to learn to use what you have is worth way more to a woman than a a couple of inches on a man who expects that to be enough. And something tells me, you'll be an even faster learner with this."

And then she lunged forward and took it all on her mouth, slobbering on it. She licked and sucked it like a lollipop for a couple of minutes, with my breathing and heart rate zipping up like an elevator.

Then she popped it out, a line of spittle drooling down from her lips to the top of my dick. It was a hugely erotic sight, making me even harder, if that was possible.

She smiled again and said, "It's tasty too. A man with personal hygiene is something to be looked forward to. Plus, you really are on the big side. I mean it. And it's not too thick, so it won't stretch me too much. Enough to be pleasurable, not enough for me to be in pain, or gaping afterwards. And it puts anal sex on the table too, because that won't hurt so much back there."

With that, she gobbled it up again and I just lay back and tried to think about violins to prevent myself from exploding right there and then.

I -obviously -hadn't brought condoms with me. I started to ask, in an awkward way, if I should go to the CVS we had seen. She put her finger over my lips and said "Shhh. You are too sweet, really. Don't worry. I'm on the pill and I'm clean, and I know you are too. Don't worry about anything but our pleasure."

We spent almost ninety minutes exploring each other, and fucking/making love. Now I don't know how other people look at it, but I look at it that fucking is the animal act. All lust, all self-pleasure - the pleasure you give someone else is a by-product of what you want to do. Making love is eye contact, slow desire, holding each other, touches, sensual caresses, little kisses, asking what the other might like.

We did both. At times it was animal - when I took her from behind and pulled her hair (she did ask me to be a little rough) it was animal lust. And it was great. Empowering; it made me feel like a man.

And other times, when I took her lying sideways, she twisted her body so she could look back at me, behind her, as I thrust into her eye to eye, hers open and sometime widening as I hit a particularly sensitive spot.

She was so wet, and I found I loved thrusting hard into her, then suddenly popping out and pushing my face into her pussy, smothering my face in her juices and attacking her clit with my tongue for all I was worth. I'd do that for a minute, then go back to sliding my cock in and out, varying the speed and intensity, and doing the face thing randomly.

To be entirely honest, I was experimenting. Trying to listen to her body and her reactions to what she liked. I found she preferred me to lick just up and above her clit, alternating directly on it and to the side of it.

Eventually I felt her building - her breathing getting more and more sharp and ragged, and her moaning getting more intense. At one point, when I had my face in her pussy, she used both hands to grind my face into it, moaning louder and louder. And then she came, clenching her thighs, thrashing her arms and giving a low, guttural growl.

I looked up at her, from between her thighs, as she slowly recovered. Eventually she opened her eyes and looked down on me and said, "Two for two Thomas! You are a catch!"

I just smiled and shifted, in order to move my body pressure on my rampaging erection. She caught the movement and smiled wider and wickeder.

"Oh yes, your turn, no question about that."

She gobbled up my dick for moment, then pushed me back on the bed, and squatted on top, sliding my extremely hard cock into her very wet hole. It slid in easily, and she closed her eyes, tensing her muscles in her vagina, contracting around my cock, while also gently pushing up and down.

It was the most exquisite sensation I had ever felt. With her eyes closed, she ran both hands up her body, and one hand captured a breast, kneading it and pulling at a nipple. The other roamed her body, touching her clit, up her body, to her neck, down her face and then back down her body, stopping at the other nipple then, back down again. Her breathing increased a lot, and from the look of intensity on her face, I could tell she was VERY into what she was doing.

And that made it even sexier for me. I started thrusting up into her and she arched her back, holding herself at full extension so my pelvis had space to thrust up and down. She started grunting in time to my thrusts, and I felt myself increasing speed, my breathing matching hers... I came in now time, flooding her pussy with my sperm. I came like an express train, but even after I was done, I didn't get soft immediately. She kept riding me, taking over control of all the body motion. I swear she came again, which was a hell of a thing. The muscle spasms were really interesting to feel.

She fell forward, breathing heavily, her hair in my face. My slickly covered dick popped out of her and after a moment, she flipped up her hair and looked me in the eyes, a sweat sheen over her whole body.

"Oh yes, you'll do. You'll do very very nicely," she murmured.

She collapsed on me, and I rolled her over a bit, so she fell into the crook of my arm. She snuggled up and just spooned me as close as she could.

We fell asleep like that, waking up only at three am, when I woke to find myself already erect and her moving her lower body around, since my hard cock was pressing into her ass. She moved very gently, but somehow I was inserted into her throbbing and very hot and wet pussy, and that started round two.

This time it was slow, both of us half asleep. She moved gently and so did I, but the friction grew anyway and before fifteen minutes were up, I was exploding inside her again. This time my dick didn't fall out, it just slowly deflated inside her, and we drifted back to sleep that way. It was the best night of my life. I know that may not be a very high bar to clear, but on this one, I think it would have been the best night of any heterosexual man's life.

Morning arrived, and I woke to the sounds of Megan pacing the room, obviously on the phone with someone. She was pacing around and as I came to, I had to place myself. I had found myself doing that a lot on this trip - waking up and wondering where I was.

Megan was conversing in low tones, when she saw me with my eyes open, she put her hand over the mike of the phone and mouthed, "Work" at me. She was wearing just a robe and it was hanging somewhat open, offering tantalizing glimpses of bare breast and tight stomach.

"Yeah, yeah. Right now? Wondering about breakfast I would imagine..."

She smiled at me brightly.

"We're in small place in San Luis...wait, what?" Her eyes opened in alarm.

"Say that again? Shit. Shit shit shit..." she hissed, eyes unfocused as she concentrated on the phone call.

"Well, that changes it up a bit. We'll get on the road. Yes. Today. I was thinking Santa Cruz next. We'll do that, stay a couple of days and get up to San Francisco. Then up to Oregon."

There was more murmuring.

"We'll keep it low key...Yes...Yeah, we can do that...Oh wait, really? He said he'd do that? Well, yeah, lets do that. That would be...interesting. Well, yes, that wasn't the word I was thinking of...sure. Ok. Thanks April. I'll get back to you when we hit Santa Cruz."

She disconnected the call and looked over at me with troubled eyes.

"Well, damn. Our little adventure in LA with Ryan Reynolds and his cohorts is going to cost us. When we made out? It's apparently on YouTube, titled 'This is how you make out', if you can believe it. The bad guys haven't seen it yet, but we have to assume they will. We need to be away from here and up the coast, so, up and at 'em."

I nodded, all conversation about last night that was my immediate thought on waking were gone. I got out of bed and padded to the door.

She saw me and got to the door first, standing in the doorway, smiling at me seductively, her gaze slowly lowering to where I was sporting morning wood.

"But... we have to shower first, don't we?"

We arrived in Santa Cruz later the day. The tension in the car was palpable. While we'd had a great romp in the shower - and I'd learned that even as tall as I was, I could still get into her with her standing up, leaning forward slightly, if I spread my legs wide enough to lower my groin -, leaving the room felt like venturing out with targets on our backs. We were nervous, looking around, staring at anybody who even glanced at us. It was total day and night from the atmosphere of the night before. That had been full of promise and abandon and pleasure, and now, we both remembered why we were here. People wanted to hurt us. Hell, we'd - I'd - hurt people and they would almost certainly like to hurt me back. It was a sobering thought. After the shower we'd both dried and dressed and Megan had done her best not to catch my eye. It was a little uncomfortable, to be honest, and I didn't really have the experience to know what was wrong, so I'd just given her space, made an excuse and gone back to my room to get dressed and pack.

We got in the car, top up, Megan was wearing dark glasses and she'd asked me to slouch down again - my height was too much of a give away.

We sped away and drove up the coast. Normally, the drive from San Luis Obispo to Santa Cruz would be one to savor. Top down, coastal roads on the edge of a cliff, inspiring views and nature. But we just wanted to get away as fast as possible. The traffic on the single lane road made that difficult; everyone else wanted to take it easy and enjoy the views. We just wanted to find somewhere to hide.

We drove silently, alone with our thoughts. Looking back on it, it probably wasn't the greatest idea in the world, driving along a place here there was poor phone signal, if we got into trouble. Where someone could push us off the cliff edge if they were so disposed. All I can say is that neither of us was really on our game. There was too much that had gone on, too much emotional upheaval - at least for me.

I had no idea what to think or feel. I looked at Megan and I saw a confident, beautiful woman, who knew her way around the world. She had it all. And then I thought about me and what a waste of space I was.

I was damaged goods. I'd been damaged ever since the accident. Physically, of course - that was obvious. But the truth is the emotional damage was just as bad. I had managed to do something right by saving her and April, but that was it. Maybe that was a lot. I didn't know. I was a guy with an empty life and now so much had happened. We were on the lam, hiding from the mob and I'd put us in a situation where they might find us. Megan was my protection and I'd screwed that up too. And for that, she'd had sex with me! It had been glorious, and I'd just gone from one incredible mess to another. You can see, my sense of self had no training in seeing the positive or crediting myself for very much.

jezzaz
jezzaz
2,415 Followers