Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid was bemused by Sabine's tirade, as she deemed it to be a hyperbolic feeling of the everyday frustrations Sabine perceived in her current lifestyle. So, she mischievously replied, "Hmm! It seems like you're presenting a good case of why you should consider joining der Höllenfeuer Verein."

Sabine realized Ingrid meant no harm, and so was not incensed. Instead, she playfully punched Ingrid in the arm to signal mock outrage, and said, "Be nice bitch! You know there's more truth than poetry in what I say."

Ingrid replied, "To get serious for a moment, I must point out that my so call charmed life has been not without cost. In order to achieve my success in music, I've had to devote my heart, my brain, the rest of my body and my soul as well in practicing and playing the piano. As a result, I had no time for anything else. I had virtually no friends while growing up and very few while in college. In fact, you're the closest friend I've ever had, and we're friends only because we share a flat. You're not even American. So how pathetic is that?"

Sabine sniffed, "Just because I'm Austrian, and not an American surely doesn't denigrate our friendship."

"Of course not! What I meant is that I had to go out of my own country before I developed a bona fide friend and that is what's so pathetic. Anyway, the point I'm really trying to make is that I probably need an alternative outlet perhaps even a frivolous one to counteract the seriousness of my life's vocation. And BDSM seems to fit the bill."

"Do you really believe that?"

"Actually, whether that supposition is valid or not, I have a more persuasive argument to advance to explain away my apparent affinity for BDSM. As you know from our past sexual discussions, I've admitted to not having experienced an orgasm in any of my sexual encounters. It has led both of us to suspect I was asexual. And yet this afternoon I experienced six unbelievably delicious orgasms. And that is why I'm interested in joining der Höllenfeuer Verein."

"Well good luck to you my dear Ingrid. I do hope things work out for you."

That night Ingrid and Sabine went to a party, and Ingrid did pick up a man to bring back to their flat for some sex. It wasn't that she was especially attracted to him, but that he appeared to be the least odious of the men at the party. As she had fearfully anticipated, the sex proved to be truly lame; she was not aroused at all. Finally, the tediousness of the sex became too much for her, so she blurted out, "Can you please hurry it up. I really have an important meeting I have to go to in the morning. So, I need my sleep."

Her acerbic remark instantly deflated his libido, and his cock wilted as it slipped out of her vagina. He hurriedly got dressed and exited her bedroom, with a parting shot, "Thanks bitch! Thanks for nothing."

The only thought that came into Ingrid's mind: 'Case closed.'