Ingrid's Dark Secret Passion Ch. 25

Story Info
Ingrid reflects on her dark secret passion.
8k words
4.6
1.7k
00

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the TLR orgy over, Ingrid's party of five departed their separate ways. Vivian Laaning and her daughter Maia were flying to Madison, WI to visit Vivian's brother and his family, staying at the family farm where Vivian grew up. After a week's stay, Vivian would return to Washington, DC to resume her duties as the Estonian Ambassador to the United States. Maia would stay a little longer before embarking for Urbana, IL to commence her graduate studies in computer science at the University of Illinois.

Vera Starikovich would remain in Dallas to spend some time in her firm's Dallas office, pursuant to her agreement with her business partner, Walter Snyder. Natasha Starikovich, having started with appropriate luggage, would fly to Tallinn, Estonia, with stopovers in Atlanta and Amsterdam. She would be overseeing her annual sixteen day chamber music festival. She would be joined by Ophelia Hartley who loved to help Natasha in managing the festival and its competition logistics. After a three week's hiatus in Estonia the two of them would fly to São Paulo, Brazil to resume Natasha's worldwide tour. Just as in the case for Sydney, Australia, Ophelia had agreed and contracted to participate in the South American leg of Natasha's worldwide tour.

In this regard, Ingrid would also in three weeks time fly to São Paulo, Brazil departing from Detroit, MI to join the two of them. Ingrid found it somewhat ironic, that her flight, while wholly contained in the western hemisphere required two stops layover to reach São Paulo, whereas their flight from Tallinn went to a European hub city which then had a direct flight to Brazil's most populous city.

In any case, as it so turned out, of the five of them originally departing from Chicago to go to Dallas for the TLR orgy, it was only Ingrid who actually returned to Chicago. And of course, she was only in Chicago momentarily, time enough to fetch her BMW roaster in the O'Hare Airport parking lot facility to drive to her parents' home in Toledo, Ohio. When she arrived she was exhausted and looking forward to a three weeks respite before resuming the strenuous rigors of Natasha's worldwide tour.

The next day, on Monday, Ingrid received a call from an 'unknown caller'. At least her cell phone did not indicate that it was from a 'likely scam' as so many of the robo calls are nowadays identified. So she answered with a polite, "Hello."

"Ingrid Losnedahl?"

"This is she."

"Hi Ingrid. This is Ted Martingale. How are you?"

Not recognizing the name never mind the voice, Ingrid asked, "Who did you say it was? Should I know you, as you obviously have my private number?"

"It's Ted Martingale. You know, I'm a Texas Congressman, and we met at the Estonian Embassy last January, after your spectacular recital with Natasha Starikovich at the White House."

"Yes of course, I remember now. But still, how did you get my number? I don't think I gave it to you, or did I?"

"No you didn't, but I have a crackerjack congressional staff who is able to to ferret out such information. Anyway the reason I'm calling, is that on Wednesday, I'm going to be in your neighborhood so to speak. I'm one of the speakers addressing a luncheon at the Detroit Economic Club. Now I don't know if you enjoy baseball, but the Tigers have a game against the Texas Rangers scheduled to start at four o'clock in the late afternoon. So if you're interested, I can arrange for a limousine service to pick you at your Toledo home. to bring you to Detroit for the game and dinner afterwards. I promise I can safely bring you home in due time via the same method."

Needless to say, this invitation for a date out of the blue was a complete surprise to Ingrid. She now vaguely remembered Martingale from the threesome sex she engaged in at the Embassy. Still, the Estonian Embassy official, Veljo Kivi was the more predominant of the pair to recall, so that she wasn't sure if she would even recognize the Congressman. Reading between the lines, Ingrid suspected that the Congressman would expect sexual intercourse at the end of this date, considering their previous mutual experience. Given Ingrid's current sexual viewpoint, that 'a fuck is a fuck' coupled with the fact she was facing idle time of unplanned activity until she was scheduled to fly to São Paulo, Brazil, she was amenable to the Congressman's overtures.

As arranged, Martingale arrived in the hired limousine, to pick up Ingrid in Toledo, and transport her to Ford Field for the baseball game. During the ride, Ingrid paid close attention to Martingale's physique. He definitely was handsome and photogenic, which no doubt were important physical appearance qualities to possess for successful campaigning for political office. Still, his attractiveness was undistinguished. He was just 'a pretty face', but 'a pretty face' that would not otherwise inspire notice. By contrast, were she to close her eyes, Ingrid could easily conjure up the image of Veljo Kivi recalling him as a superlative fuck buddy in this calendar year. But peering at Martingale in the limousine, he was barely remembered as someone she had sex with. Quite a contrast considering Kivi was no where near as an attractive man as Martingale.

The baseball game was a bore, as Ingrid had no interest in the sport, and this was the first time she had ever attended a major league contest, or watched it on television for that matter. The subsequent meal at a top notch restaurant in Detroit, was much more entertaining. The meal was terrific, and Ingrid ate heartily. Ever since Ingrid could remember, she was always referred to as an extremely pretty female: extremely pretty as a child; extremely pretty as a teenage girl; and certainly an extremely good looking adult woman. Accordingly, she was never concerned about her weight, and never contemplated a diet to lose some pounds, despite weighing in at nearly two hundred pounds at a height of six feet. Martingale was astonished at Ingrid's voracious appetite, as he had never before encountered a woman who would eat as much on a dinner date. That oddity in Ingrid though endeared her more to him.

During the dinner, Martingale reiterated that he was newly elected in the previous year's non Presidential election. He was elected to the Texas 21st District for the US Congress. When asked where was the District, he replied that it was located between Austin, the state's capital city, and San Antonio. It included the counties of Bandera, Blanco, Gillespie, Kendall, Kerr, and Real counties plus part of the city of Austin itself. Not especially knowledgeable of Texas geography, so that info did not help Ingrid much. However, she reflected, that as far as she knew, the US leg of Natasha's worldwide tour would include stops in both San Antonio and Austin. Ergo, she had at least an idea where he hailed from.

He had booked a room at the Detroit Marriott Hotel, part of the Renaissance Center complex where General Motors had located their world headquarters office. There was no pretense that something else other than sex was in the offing, and sure enough he commenced kissing her as soon as they entered his room. Unfortunately from Ingrid's viewpoint, there was no passion or excitement in his approach to initiate their coupling. Soon as he realized Ingrid was not resisting to his advances, he stopped kissing her and perfunctorily started undressing. She followed suit so to speak, as she got undressed as well. When they were both naked, they got on to the bed.

As she had anticipated sex, Ingrid had deliberately donned the TLR body chain belt, before the start of the date. She was eager to explain the significance of this body ornament, and thereby proclaim her sensuous sexuality. However, he was not intrigued, but woodenly commenced a missionary position coitus. As he had paid little attention to foreplay, eschewing even playing with her magnificent boobs, Ingrid was dry when he penetrated her. She squeaked as the entrance was painful. Then, as she was starting to get wet, and deriving some pleasure and enjoyment, he ejaculated! He was done!

This was her first sexual activity in a long while, wherein she had not reached an orgasm. 'Oh well', thought she, 'surely there will be some excitement in the next go around.' Alas, it was not to be! Martingale turned over and fell immediately asleep. He was snoring before she could formulate a cohesive recollection of what just had transpired and determine how to proceed further. One thing was obvious, in that he was not going to summon the limousine service to return her to Toledo, and it was impractical for her to do so on her own. So, she helped herself to a drink from the room's complimentary mini bar, and turned on the TV to watch a movie. As the movie she chose was somewhat erotic, she masturbated to salvage something of the evening. He did not awaken as a result.

The next morning they woke up almost simultaneously. To Ingrid's disappointment, there was no wake-up sex. Instead, Martingale astonished her once again, as he asked, "That was a fun evening, I sure enjoyed your company, Ingrid. Now I'm headed for my family home in Austin. My staff has scheduled a series of constituency meetings with the electorate throughout my District for the next two weeks during the August recess of the House of Representatives. Why don't you come along? There are some really great restaurants and entertainment spots where I'd like to take you."

'Wow!' thought Ingrid, 'The man sure is full of surprises! He did not have only a one night stand in mind after all. Did he want to start dating her? Did he want her to be his girlfriend? Or his mistress? Hell, was he actually courting her?' Ignoring the last improbable supposition, she considered his latest proposition at face value. The same inducements were still in play as when she accepted the date, except the notion that a 'fuck is a fuck' was a bit of a dubious incentive considering the previous night's results. Still with the belief, that the anticipated forthcoming sexual activity has to be better, it surely can't be worse, it was her turn to startle him by asking, "Do you have a piano at your home?"

Surprised at what seemed like a non sequitur to him, he replied, "Huh? Why do you ask?"

Ingrid answered, "Well, as I informed you last night, I'm in the midst of a worldwide concert tour with Natasha Starikovich. We've already been to South Africa, Australia and in Japan and China. Two weeks from this coming Saturday, I'll be joining her in Brazil for our South America portion of the tour. Then from October to the end of January we'll be touring Canada and the United States. We head to Europe in February, finishing off in Vienna in June where I own a condominium apartment.

"This tour is very important, and significant to both of our careers. That being the case, it behooves me to remain sharp and focused. So, it is really necessary, that I practice on the piano for at least three if not four hours every day."

"I see! Well you'll be happy to know that we do indeed possess a full size Baldwin piano. I'll order right now to have it professionally tuned, as I'm aware that the last time it was played, occurred during last Christmas. I trust you'll find it suitable for your purposes."

Accordingly, the limousine service was utilized to take Ingrid back to Toledo to pack her belongings. Taking a chance that she wouldn't become bored during her stay with Martingale in Texas, Ingrid contacted Vera Starikovich to change her airline ticket to Brazil to depart from Austin instead of Detroit. Happily a layover stop was thereby eliminated, since the flight from Austin went to Atlanta to connect to a non stop direct flight to São Paulo. Once she was packed, not just for her sojourn to Texas but also for her South American travels, the limousine service drove her to the Detroit Metropolitan Airport for her flight to Austin.

The ensuing seventeen days visit, turned out to be surprisingly pleasant and enjoyable for Ingrid. First of all, the sex was definitely much better and she achieved an orgasm virtually every time. To be sure Ted Martingale was not the savoir faire of lovers, but he was adequate. His strong suit, though, was his conversational skills. He was not dull, but instead was witty and urbane, never boring his listeners. Ingrid surmised that such a skill must have accounted for a major part of his success in politics. Ingrid was thoroughly entertained whenever they were out on a date. He was also generous of her needs, as he did not require her to accompany him to the political meetings facing his constituents. He was cognizant that attending such meetings would bore her out of her tree. Instead, she wisely utilized the time to fulfill her obligatory regimen of piano practice.

As the visit came to an end, she was experiencing wistful regrets as her time with him had been most agreeable. During their last dinner, Ingrid imbibed sufficient amount of alcohol to embolden her to ask, "I must say Ted, my time with you this past two and a half weeks has been a blast; I've enjoyed myself immensely. Since I'm off to Brazil tomorrow, there have been two pressing questions I've been desiring to ask during this whole time, but haven't had the opportunity to ask."

"Well fire away then, Ingrid."

"When we met at that dinner at the Estonian Embassy, I must reveal that I, along with Natasha were invited by the Estonian Ambassador, who seems to be a close friend of Natasha, to this dinner. As an inducement to procure our attendance, the Ambassador promised that she would provide each of us two escorts, who would be willing to, shall we say 'entertain'* (*air quote) us. I freely admit that such promise was the key encouragement for the two of us to accept the invitation. I had actually intended to drive back to Columbus to resume my studies at Ohio State.

"So there you were, along with the Ambassador's chief assistant, my companions for the dinner. And lo and behold to my delight, the two of you did indeed 'entertain me'* (*air quote). So my question to you, is, what were the circumstances that assured Ambassador Laaning that she could make good on her promise to me? I can understand the case of her assistant. But you?"

Ted Martingale laughed as he replied, "I don't think it's a great mystery. I met the Ambassador at the beginning of this year at a party we were both attending. As it so happened, neither of us had a date for this get together. We seemed to have gotten along rather amicably, and as a result we happened to find ourselves together in the same bed at the end of the evening. I surmised she concluded that I was a player, as she subsequently invited me to that dinner at the Embassy. Of course I realized she was a player considering her tattoos."

Ingrid feigned surprise, "Her tattoos?"

"Yes she has twelve tattoos on each of her upper thighs. Each tattoo is in the shape of a flag, either that of Germany or of Estonia to represent her ancestral heritage. There are twenty-four flags so to speak, representing a twenty-four hours marathon gangbang she participated in, while an undergrad at the University of Wisconsin."

Although Natasha had previously informed Ingrid of this fact, she sensed that she should display some astonishment of such licentious behavior. So Ingrid commented in an alarmed tone, "Oh wow! A player indeed! I never heard of this woman prior to the recital at the White House. Now I've come to contact with her on two different occasions, and have heard some really wild stories about her. Anyway, back to the second question I have to pose. What is our situation? Are we officially dating? Are you looking to establish me as your girlfriend? Or has this all been really only a one night stand which has just happened to have lasted seventeen nights?"

Ted Martingale paused for a moment before he answered thoughtfully, "As I've already indicated to you, I got elected last November, as it was the first time I was old enough to be eligible to run for the US House of Representatives. As a result, I've received some real good publicity touting me as one of the youngest and rising new star in our party with lots of potential of a solid political career. So my plans for now is to win two more terms in the House of Representatives, when then I'll become old enough to contest a US Senate seat. After that who knows? Maybe I'll even a consider a bid to run for the White House eventually, depending on how it all shakes out.

"To seriously succeed in securing a Senate victory, it is almost imperative that I be married. A couple of cute looking photogenic children would be useful as well. So to answer your question, this is the preliminary stages of a potential serious courtship. My staff has undertaken some detailed research on you. Your status as an internationally famed concert pianist stands you in good stead. A gorgeous woman with proven accomplishments makes for a perfect wife for an aspiring politician with national ambitions.

"However, my staff's research has uncovered some unsavory sexual proclivities. Your flippant answer to a reporter for your reaction to winning an important Grammy award was not good. Your incautious remark lost all the goodwill you had garnered for your unique victory as a classical music artist for an award that is usually the sole purview of rock, rap and other popular musicians. In addition, it is known that you shared accommodation with a woman while in Vienna, who is rumored to be a professional sex worker despite belonging to a well respected family in Austria. Luckily this all has happened in Europe which can be attributed to your youthful indiscretions, and can easily be swept under the rug, so all is not lost.

"Finally, I do have to advise you that there are two other women, who I and my staff are considering. You are though, definitely on the short list, so hang in there. As you said you'll be in the United States from October to January, my staff and I will stay in touch. Perhaps. something can be arranged for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays."

With that speech Ingrid's favorable opinion of Ted Martingale plummeted. She was inwardly furious and incensed at the chauvinistic and sexist attitude permeating throughout Martingale's explanation. She was particularly annoyed at the patent condescension articulated in his speech. In her mind, she was conscious of the fact that she was already being compared to Liszt and Chopin, historical persons far more predominant than a mere US Congressman. However, she was also cognizant that it would do no good to burn her bridges by insulting Martingale. As a US Congressman he probably did have some clout, albeit peripherally, to throw real obstacles in her path to achieve prominence in the classical music world, at least in the United States. So without any desire to ever encounter him again, she meekly replied, "Oh wow Ted! That sure is a lot to unpack in what you just said. My mind is truly overwhelmed. I wonder Ted, if you don't mind, I'd like to forego sex tonight, and just retire to my bedroom in preparation for tomorrow's long flight to Brazil."

To avoid upsetting the sensibilities of his parents, Ingrid was assigned her own bedroom at the Martingale mansion during her visit. For the sex during the visit, Martingale and her either booked a motel/hotel room or surreptitiously utilized the carriage house on the Martingale property. In that case, Martingale replied to Ingrid, "Sure that's fine, we after all have an extensive future ahead of us. I have some work to do anyway tonight, and unfortunately I have a whole lot more to do tomorrow. So I can't see you off to the airport, and you'll have to just take my limousine service."

The next day Ingrid endured a long air journey to São Paulo, Brazil. Upon arrival, she was happily greeted by Natasha Starikovich and Ophelia Hartley. Ingrid marveled at how easily the three of them had become fast friends, despite their age differences representing three different generations. Ophelia was in her sixties or late fifties (she kept her actual age a secret), Natasha was thirty-seven and Ingrid was twenty-one. Of course being world class musicians made their acquaintanceship perhaps inevitable, but still there was a commonality in their personalities and their viewpoints on life, which cemented an intimate bond between them.