Ingrid's Promise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow! What other rules does he have for you and the other guys?"

"It's simple. Pierce may fuck me any time he wants, and any way he wants. The other two guys may touch me all they want, but they may not have sex with me until the weekends."

Ingrid said this so matter-of-factually that I was flabbergasted. "And you're OK with this?"

"Not just OK. I love it! I get tons and tons of sex, and lots of caresses and cuddles. I get to show off my body all the time, and that makes me very proud of how I look. Sex with Pierce is dynamite – I have absolutely explosive orgasms with him! And Roberto and Klaus caress me a lot, and by the weekend, they fuck me incessantly, releasing all the pent up energy and semen that they've stored up all week. My mouth, ass and cunt are inundated with cum all the time! And don't worry. I'm on powerful contraception – none of us wants to get me pregnant."

I had to say it. "It sounds like you're their sex slave, Ingrid!"

"Well, strictly speaking, I'm Pierce's sex slave. He gives the orders and makes the rules."

"And – you're really happy with this?" I asked, trying to keep my incredulity under control.

"I'm absolutely blissful with all this! I feel like I'm on a journey of self-discovery, and this is definitely part of my journey. It's my destiny to do this. Maybe not forever, but certainly for right now."

Something stirred within me. Something I never knew might be there. Tentatively, I said to her, "Ingrid... you no longer have a roommate... and Roberto and Klaus have access to you only on the weekends. Do you... do you think they might like having their own sex slave to share during the week?"

Ingrid's pupils dilated with surprise. She gave me a long, intimate, sisterly hug, holding me so tight I could feel our heartbeats thumping against one another. She whispered in my ear, "I will definitely ask them, on your behalf." Then we kissed, sealing the deal.

12