Inheritance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No -- I don't understand." She looked at me blankly.

"All my life, you have been strong, caring, you've been solid. You've been my role-model. How do you go from that to being submissive? Being naked because 'master' says so?"

My mum knelt on the floor in front of me, "When your dad left me for another woman, I was destroyed. I was just eighteen and alone. I had no confidence, I saw myself as being worthless, useless and I had no idea what the hell I was going to do. We had nothing you and I, I had no prospects, no job - even the house was going to be taken -- then your grand-father stepped in."

"That was when we moved to your house?"

"Yes, but there was a price. Your grandfather gave me a choice, he would give me a small amount of money, and we could move on, or, he told me, he would support me completely 'till I got on my feet again, but I would have to submit to him. Like you I was completely freaked out. I thought he was some sort of sadist, and there was the whole sex thing, I mean - my own dad? But I talked to your gran and she showed me that it wasn't just about punishment. It's about love, or it was with your grand-father. She said being so tightly controlled was as much about freedom as anything else. She was his best advertisement."

"And they were living like this while you were a little girl?"

"From just after I was born - and I never knew. Well you remember how nice a couple they always were?" I nodded. "If gran misbehaved she used to have count her own whacks, thank Master John and ask for another.

I shook my head in disbelief. "And what about you?"

"Well it took me a while but I realised I was loved -- for who I am, not who I was or what I owned. And once I realised that, my life started to come together again. That first year was tough on both of us -- you and me -- but we're not doing too bad now are we?"

I got up to the walk in shower -- "Shall I wash your back, Master?", mum asked rising from her knees, undoing the tie at her waist.

All the while we'd been talking I realised how comfortable I was getting with the naked mum thing.

"Okay -- but it's just washing_"

"Or what?" She grinned at me -- looking quite girlish.

I realised I'd been out-manoeuvred. "I'll get back to you on that."

Showering with my mum was incredible, and strange -- after doing my back her hand slipped down between my thighs, and she soaped my hardening cock.

"'Been a long time since I saw this little fellow." Mum smiled. Well mummy, actually he's not so little, any more - not massive, and while he ain't getting a lot of action at the moment - I don't get many complaints.

Of course my cock got hard, and yes, there was a delicious thrill from the touch of her hand, and her breasts were so close, and she looked so sexy -- and she's my mum and all. Oh fuck, what is a man supposed to so?

I ran my hand down the curve of her back, resting it on the firm swell of her bum, squeezing it gently. I pulled her closer to me, she slipped her shoulder under my arm and we stood under the hot shower and kissed. I intended that kiss to tell her that I loved her and always would. But then I couldn't help it, I kissed her again

It wasn't like any other kiss we'd shared over the last twenty-five years, this was a real kiss, a lover's kiss. I parted her lips with my tongue and brought my other hand up to her breast, flicking the nipple gently with my thumb as I stroked her gorgeous bum and pressed her to me. Her hand was gentle on my cock and she squeezed and stroked and pulled and caressed, and suddenly I felt my release -- almost without warning -- send strings of cum across the shower floor.

"Oh! Fuck!" I breathed.

"There now -- that wasn't so bad was it?"

My mum left me trembling and went to dress.

"I've left a robe for you on your bed, we'll wait for you in the sitting room -- when you're ready."

I lay on the bed. That hand job from my mum had been so fucked up, but on the other hand it had felt REALLY good.

I had never really thought of my mum in a sexual way before today -- I had only ever explored her panties in the laundry basket out of curiosity. I never tried to steal peeks at her, well, no more than any adolescent does. I had never been infatuated with her. She had only ever been -- mum. She was there at tea time, supervising homework, taking me to the pictures to see Star Wars, going shopping in London, we did just regular mum and son stuff. I knew she was a 'looker', my friends had said so, and I knew enough about women to make a comparison and for my mum to come out of it very well.

Mum had done the 'talk' with me when I was fourteen. She'd not only explained the process and a lot more about relationships, she'd given me a condom for my wallet. She was funny, sometimes not very politically correct, razor sharp clever and confident. She could be murder if you got the wrong side of her -- I remember her going after one of my teachers over something, it was scary. But with me she had always been patient and calm. That scene in the shower was just so -- well -- so wow!

She'd left me a robe -- deep, glossy red as well. I put it on and went down stairs.

Both of them were in the sitting room, quietly talking, and once again although they were clothed in similar robes, they both waited for me, kneeling in front of the fire -- two obedient submissives.

"Will you two stop that? I haven't said yes yet. Get up."

My two favourite ladies swapped childish grins as they rose and we went through to the kitchen area of the house.

There was a tex-mex platter and drinks in the kitchen and there followed one of the strangest meals I have eaten with my mum and gran. All the time we sat and chatted about honest everyday matters surreal questions kept popping into my head. You know the ones you NEVER ask at the dinner table --which do you prefer mum, a flogger or a crop -- that sort of thing. And I was keeping it together -- after all however weird and incredible this was for me, for my mum and my gran it was completely real and serious. That was up until one question wondered through my forebrain -- oh did I turn that one over and over! Then I figured -- hey it's my birthday -- "So? Gran? How long have you had pierced nipples" (Hands up anyone who's ever asked that across the evening meal? Thought so.)

My gran is the epitome of elegant, she's trim and neat, composed, always calm. She just looked at me and smiled. "Master John had them pierced for me just after you were born."

Shit! I mean piercings have really taken off in the last ten, fifteen years and there is my gran walking round with a pair of gold nipple rings inside her bra -- at board meetings, at Christmas, even the Women's Institute - for ten years before that. How fucking cool is she?

We talked for a while longer -- I learned that gran is a bit of a pain slut (her words not mine!) and that my mum likes to be bound and helpless.

And with that I started to get my head around the seriousness of what was going on.

I apologised for being facetious, gran smiled graciously and dismissed it, my mum leaned over hugged me.

"I know!" I said picking up my plated and carrying it to the sink, "How about you ladies show me round this pile?"

And they did. I got the complete tour of my new home, Thrallthorpe by name. From the garden room, through several sitting rooms and lounges, to the media room, and the various bedrooms, to an orangery (like a big conservatory with orange trees) -- the place went on forever. Grandfather had designed it so that the family rooms are all contained in one wing which can be isolated from the rest of the house, so my mum's room, Grans's and mine were all close together. At one end of this wing mum and gran led me down a set of stairs, inside the room at the bottom was what could easily have been a gym, except for the chains and whips on the wall. I suppose I had guessed there would be something like this. I looked at the equipment and as I did I saw first mum stroke a kind of table with split legs and straps all over it, she looked at gran and suddenly they both shared a smile. It was almost embarrassing to be there. This was something they had shared at some point, and it reinforced my growing feeling that I was trying to stop something that couldn't be stopped. Just after that gran twirled a sort of swing thing round slowly and both of them laughed.

I suggested we move on again.

We ended the tour in a real gym and a large heated swimming pool.

"Last one in is a sissy!" My mum screamed, shedding her robe and diving in, gran was only a split second behind her.

Fuckit! I thought, when in Rome, and cast my robe behind me and launched myself into a classic bomb.

For a while the strangeness of the situation became just the three of us playing in the water. It was fun, we raced each other and threw a ball between us -- then it all changed when my hand brushed my gran's pert boobs. It still felt wrong, I couldn't help it.

As I got out of the water I could sense the girlish mood turn serious.

Quickly they followed me, grabbing their robes, and falling in behind me. Neither of them spoke, they simply followed and opened doors. It was another revealing peek at the inside of the relationship. It didn't matter to either woman why I had left the pool to get dressed, I had and they accepted it. I realised the silence was because they knew they had done something wrong but didn't know what. We ended up in the sitting room.

"It wasn't you." I told them both, "It was me. I'm still not completely comfortable with some of the detail of what's going on here. I love you both dearly, probably more so, now, and I'm not sure I can do the master thing.

"I'm going to bed, tomorrow I'm going back to Slough -- I have something to finish, and when that's done I'll come back, and we'll see where it goes."

I lay in bed and thought about that last statement, it was about me. Me, me, me. I was the boss. What the women wanted was not important. Let me put that better, because what mum and gran wanted -- needed - was all-important, but although I had to take mum and Gran's feelings into account -- I had to make the decisions. The decision to go back to finish the launch, and tidy things up was less about delaying the inevitable, and more about how I like to do things, one of the reasons I'm a good planning manager. If I was going to do this I decided -- and I was pretty certain now I was going to, I was going to do it the way I wanted. And with that I finally slept.

The next morning I gave a list of instructions -- I almost wrote it out, but that would have been an insult to these two beautiful, lovely women.

All documents for signing would have to be ready a week the following Monday, I expected a full report on the businesses, and would start to meet representatives from the various companies over the following two weeks. Some would be 'on sites' and some would be receptions at the house.

I'd been through the dressing room -- I gave a list of clothes I wanted organised and brands and names I considered acceptable.

Last was a couple of changes I needed making in my new bedroom -- mainly access to the web and stuff like that.

Gran and mum listened and nodded enthusiastically and they showed me out to the front of the house where a car and driver waited to take me back to Slough. I nearly wrote home there, but I had already started to think of Thrallthorpe as being my new home.

Back at head office I picked my car up. I then went into my office and found everything that I had asked Eva to get for me, and I logged on to the computer. I would love to be able to say that I spent the rest of the afternoon working on the launch, instead I'd work for thirty or forty minutes and then spend twenty minutes in a reverie of my mum's boobs or Gran's perky tits and pierced pussy.

By six on Saturday night however I could stand back and say -- that that was it until Monday. I went back to my flat.

At home I went from business to pleasure mode back to business mode -- and downloaded the Story of O and the Marquis de Sade's 120 Days of Sodom to my tablet.

I started O and a beer, and read and read and read. It's not a long story but at the end of it I felt kind of cheated for her -- I mean the guy gets her into training and then gives her away, which I thought was a bit shitty. I started De Sade late in the night and read it in bed, it gave me nightmares, as did some of the porn I looked at that night. I couldn't ever see myself handing out that kind of damage to my Gran, even if she was a self-confessed pain slut.

I spent Sunday trawling the internet for more up to date fiction and films. I found a whole slew of video and written material, much of which I downloaded for later, there was even a form of bondage created round a series of books that I had read when I was about eleven or twelve as pure science fiction/fantasy novels. I loved those books -- how the fuck did I miss all that? Oh yeah, I was eleven.

Eventually I found a series of stories about a writer who got into the 'lifestyle' -- if I ever use that term you have my permission to slap me -- through researching his books. Anyway he eventually ends up with his mum as one of his subs. These were great, and, to be honest, very erotic stories (okay I whacked one off while I was reading them, but only to relieve the tension).

More importantly I got it! The writer of the stories summed the relationships up beautifully, maybe there were times when the main character came over a bit abrupt, some odd social skills, but it confirmed what I had come to understand, it was about my love for them, their love for me and the manifestation of that love through our relationship. I also understood from his work that it wasn't about slavery but submission, two very different things. I guess it was then that I decided how I was going to go forwards with this.

I ordered a couple of books on Japanese rope-play and knots from Amazon and Sunday night I went to bed a lot less conflicted than I had been for several days.

Monday -- I was at my desk as usual when Eva bounced in, and for once I did not fantasise about her bent over my desk, getting it doggy style, this time the fleeting image that shot through my head was a naked Eva kneeling in supplication. Oh that was a Freudian slip, I thought, still it was pretty picture. We spent the next hour agreeing actions -- who was going to do what.

Next I went into a meeting with my immediate boss and gave him my week's notice. He was surprised and a little disappointed. I wanted to explain the situation and where I would be going but thought better of it. Instead I told him I had to leave because of my grandmother. I told him I wanted to sort the launch out but that I had to leave after that.

The rest of that day was spent shifting resource about, putting out orders for printing, organising catering and getting status reports from the other teams involved. By close of play on Monday -- three days to go, it was all coming together.

I went home that night, ate a Chinese carry-out, watched some of the D/S stuff I had downloaded, read some of the stories and articles and downloaded a few more.

I rang my mum's mobile number -- it was bizarre -- the whole conversation was very straight, updates on what they had been doing, following my instructions, how the meetings were coming along. It wasn't until the end of the conversation that I said "Jane, you've done very well. Put Elizabeth on."

My mother's tone changed abruptly, "Yes Master."

I heard my gran take the phone, "Hello Master."

"Hello Elizabeth, are you waiting for my return?"

"Yes Master."

"Elizabeth, will you do something for me?"

"Of course Master."

"When I was there on Friday, Jane and I shared a shower, and I said that was all it was to be. But she masturbated me in the shower. What punishment should she receive for that Elizabeth?" I heard gran draw a sharp breath.

"She should have her bottom warmed at least Master?"

"Would you take Jane to the _ er _playroom Elizabeth, and punish her for me? Give her ten good hard spanks, make sure she counts them and thanks you for each one before she asks for the next one. Will you do that for me Elizabeth?"

"Oh yes Master."

"Put Jane back on please Elizabeth?"

I told Jane what I had told Elizabeth, again I heard her catch her breath. "I said I would think about your punishment. But as you've both done such good work today, after Elizabeth has warmed your bottom, I want you both to go and get into my bed and be very nice to each other."

"Yes Master."

I told them that I loved them both and ended the call.

As I tried to sleep that night I tried not to think about mum and gran being nice to each other, seriously I did try.

Tuesday brought a summons from head office and a meeting with the head of the company. He had heard about my resignation and was concerned, however I put him off too. When we had our meeting next week it would sort it all out.

Tuesday evening I cooked myself a frozen pizza and once again rang Thrallthorpe.

This time I spoke to Elizabeth first. After she had given me a breakdown of what they had done I asked her "Did you do as I asked last night, Elizabeth?"

"Yes Master,

"Tell me about it,"

"This one took Jane to the play room, master as you instructed, master," I expressed my approval, "And secured her to the horse. Then this one bent her over and gave her ten good sharp whacks_"

"Spanks."

"Master?"

"You said 'whacks' not 'spanks', Elizabeth. I told you to spank Jane ten times. What did you use Elizabeth?"

Her voice went very small, "Master this one used a paddle."

"Put Jane on the phone."

Elizabeth's voice was timid as she said "Yes Master" and passed me to my mummy sub.

"Hello Jane. Did you do as you were told last night, were you good to Elizabeth?"

"Yes Master, in your bed and all."

"Good. Now Elizabeth did it wrong last night, she didn't listen to Master properly, did she?"

"No Master."

"Well Jane, tonight it's your turn. Take Elizabeth to the play-room and return each blow for blow. No more, no less, with a paddle. She must count them, thank you for them and ask you for another. Is that clear Jane?"

"Yes Master."

"And afterwards, Jane what will you do?"

"This one will bring Elizabeth to your bed Master."

"Good girl. Quite right."

I ended the call and went to bed. I was pretty certain that Elizabeth had screwed up on purpose, but that was part of the game wasn't it? Still it was a start and it gave me an idea how it could be used.

I fell asleep quickly that night, looking forwards to going back the Thrallthorpe on Friday.

Wednesday was just another busy day, one of those days that never seem to stop. But Wednesday's saving grace was that it passed quickly because it was so busy. Eva -- the voluptuous fun-bundle from Marketing - was in my office as we ticked off the tasks, as we reached the end Eva looked at me and asked if I wanted to go for something to eat.

"Why not tomorrow night -- after the launch?"

"Everyone will want to go out tomorrow night, besides that I promised I'd make up for you having to miss your day out with your mum. We'll head into Windsor."

I thanked her for the offer -- but there was more I needed to do.

Eva left, to go home. I decided to make my nightly phone call.

"So Jane? How was Elizabeth?"

"Elizabeth was very well behaved Master, she took her paddling very well."

"Did she thank you for each stroke? Did she ask for another?"

"Oh yes Master, this one made sub Elizabeth's bottom red. And then licked it better for her Master." My mum said with glee in her voice.

"That's my good girl, Jane. And good girl Elizabeth. But now I have a new instruction for you both, put me on speaker please Jane.