Inherited Passions Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and daughter find they have more than physical training.
3.5k words
4.56
43.5k
20
6

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Since being a subsequently structured story (and entirely fictional), it is strongly suggested that you read Chapter 1 before continuing.

*****************************

A very surprised Julie was quick to understand and react to her mother's request.

"Why yes mother. Of course you can go first." she stated as her mother got up and carried the case to her bedroom. Following right behind her, Julie watched as she set the overnight case down on her bed before un-shamefully removing all of her clothes. Rummaging through the overnight case, she took out a small coil of rough hemp rope and a length of small chromed chain that had a shorter chain attached to its center. There were some type of alligator clips attached to each loose end of the chains, making three clips in all. Then taking out another pair of black leather cuffs, she began talking to her bewildered daughter while buckling these cuffs to her ankles.

"Come here and sit down on the bed while I show you what I would like you to do. I think that most of this is going to be entirely new to you, so do watch and listen carefully as I explain things. And although you may think these are a little extreme right now, but I think you will learn to enjoy these as much as I do. Besides, it's been a long time since I've done this, and could really use some diversion right now."

Picking up the coil of rope, mother stood up and tied one end of the rope very tightly around her waist. Leaving the knot in front, she threaded the loose end between her legs and under the waste rope near the small of her back. And to Julie's continuing amazement, pulled on the rope so that it was drawn up and into her mothers slit. It was then that Julie got really embarrassed as her mother used her fingers to not only push the rope in as deeply as it would go, but then reached in with her fingers to grab hold of her clitoris and pull it out to be resting beside the rope and not under it. Her mother did all of this without any hesitation, or even discreetly. She was facing Julie straight on and actually holding her arms and hands somewhat to the side so Julie could see what she was doing. Then picking up the chains with the clips, mother held it out for Julie to clearly see how it was shaped.

"After you get me suspended, take the loose end of the rope and put it through the D- rings on my ankle cuffs. Then fold my legs up to were my heels are just about touching my ass and tie the rope to my waist rope. The pressure of my legs wanting to unfold will severely tighten the rope through my crotch. After that is done, take this shorter chain and place one of these clips tightly on each nipple. Give each one a good tug to make sure it's properly seated, then take this last clip at the end of this longer chain and clip that onto my clitoris. Give that one a good tug also. Do you think you can do that for your mother?"

A wide-eyed and speechless Julie found herself only able to nod her head in agreement.

"Good!" was all mother said as she briefly stepped into the closet and came out holding about a 2 foot long leather covered stick of some kind that had a thick oblong piece of leather attached to one end. First handing it to Julie to inspect before taking it back, mother explained its use.

"This is called a Crop. You don't even have to grip the handle tight to swing it and slap the skin. Just make sure that the leather lands nice and flat on the skin to make it sting like the dickens when you use it. Watch closely."

Mother barely raised the Crop before bringing it down squarely on her own right calf causing her leg to jerk as it made a sharp slapping sound. Almost immediately a slightly red spot appeared on her calf.

"I would like you to come in about every 15 or 20 minutes and use this on my love mound and breasts. For my moan the crotch rope and chain will be in the way, but you can tuck the chain underneath the rope. And when you hit me, please do not be gentle. Make sure that the Crop leaves a dandy red mark each time. That's how I like it. Do you think you can do that?"

"Oh my God mother. That's going to hurt like hell! And those alligator clips? On your most tender spots? I don't know if I can."

"Please Julie. I've done this all before. And it's been a very long time since I have enjoyed this type of treatment. I'm very ready for it. And please don't pay any attention to what I do or say. Ignore me completely. Just go ahead and do the things that I've asked you to do. And do leave me up there for at least a couple hours. Okay?

"Okay mother. I'll do my best to try and please you. But now I'm beginning to wonder if you were planning to do all these same things to me when it's my turn. Are you?" she asked in a very serious and concerned voice.

Sitting down next to Julie while lovingly taking hold of her hands, explained what she had in mind.

"Yes, I was planning to do just about the same things to you. However, I have some nipple clips in my case that won't be as cruel on you as what my alligator clips will be on me. I don't think you'll have a problem with the crotch rope. Also I was planning on not hitting you as hard with the Crop. I will be much gentler being that this all is entirely new to you, including the length of time that I keep you in bondage. Does that sound fair to you?"

"Yes mother. It does, even though I still feel a little frightened. I'm not saying that I don't look forward to experiencing all of this, but not sure I'll be able to endure the amount of pain even though you say you're going to be more gentle with me."

"Don't worry honey. I only asked you to totally ignore anything I say. When I have you up there, just tell me when you want to stop any or all of this, and I'll do it. Does that make you feel better?"

"That it does!" she said with a smile. Then looking around, "Is there anything else you want to show me, or are you ready to start?"

Reaching over to rummage in her overnight case again, mother pulled out a blindfold, a short length of chain, and a double ended snap clip.

"Put the blindfold on me just as soon as I get suspended. As for your clever contraption, I'm going to improve it a little bit." mother said as she picked up the chain and double ended clip. Walking over to the doors, she opened the gap between them to where she could set the 2x4 on top with its ends only a few inches beyond each door edge. Getting up on the chair, she then put the chain around the middle of the 2x4 and clipped the chain to gather using only one end of the double ended clip. This left the other end hanging down and ready to accept the D rings from her wrist cuffs. Then stepping back down on the floor, she asked Julie to come over and clip her wrists into it as she stood on tiptoe with her arms raised. When that was accomplished, mother again spoke as Julie was retrieving the blindfold.

"Thank you Julie, but I'm going to ask you to do two more things before we start. The first is that you might as well finish undressing and get two towels out. One you can spread out underneath me to catch my drippings while you can use the other to carry around with you to dry yourself and sit on. If you're like me, those panties aren't going to be able to hold the amount of love juices you're going to end up generating over the next few hours."

"The other thing is that I'm going to ask you to not masturbate at all while either of us are tied up. Most likely you're going to have a very strong urge to do this, but please don't. Okay?"

Although being a little puzzled about mothers last request, Julie said she wouldn't as she was removing her bra and panties. She put them in the clothes hamper as she got two towels out of the hall closet. Throwing one towel on the bed after drying her already soaked crotch, she spread the other one out beneath her mother.

After blindfolding her, Julie threaded the free end of the crotch rope through the ankle D rings and folded her mother's legs up to almost touch her butt. Holding them with one arm, she tied that to the waste rope and let her mother's legs loose. Mom moaned a little bit before turning their head as much as she could and thanked her daughter. Then getting the chains, clipped both of her nipples. Ending up having to use her fingers to pull out her mother's clitoris just a bit more in order to get enough area to clip, she slowly let it close. This brought much more of a soft moan from her mother then when she applied the nipple clips. Giving them each of firm tug to ensure they were well seated brought additional moaning before finally seeing a soft smile appear on her face. Julie then went to the bed and sat down on the towel to admire her mother's body and desires.

She thought how beautiful her mother looked even being slightly more than 20 years older than she was. She still had a firm butt, beautifully formed breasts, only slightly larger than her own, and a firm flat stomach that was enhanced by her being in suspension. She wondered if she would look the same when she was 41. She also wondered if she would be able to endure the torments with the same strength that her mother must be suffering right now. She really looked forward to when her torture would begin when suddenly she felt her love juices began running down the inside of her thighs. It seems her mother was correct. Spreading her legs slightly, she imagined how that rope must feel being pulled up against her cunt. And then more so how it would feel as her mother would have to locate and pull out her clitoris also for the clipping. She felt another rush of love juices as her pussy began begging for more stimulation. Deciding she better go and do something other than watch her mother and become more aroused, she started to get up and walk towards the door.

"Julie!" her mother called out softly as she approached the door. Stopping to turn around, and expecting her mother to ask to remove the clips or the rope, or perhaps both, she replied.

"Yes mother. What is it?"

"I now would like to ask you to do one more favor for me. And hopefully you will do this. I would like you to whip me."

With slowness and curiosity, Julie walked to face her already suffering mother. And with an expression of awe and uncertainty, placed her hand gently on mother's cheek.

"Did you say that you would like me to whip you?"

"Yes my daughter. That is what I asked." she replied while slowly nodding her head. "And I guess I can be the one feeling a little bit embarrassed by exposing my most sincere desire to my daughter." she continued with a hint of a smile. "Do you think you could bring yourself to do that for me also?"

Bewildered by the variety and intensity of her mother's involvement with bondage, it did take a few seconds before she replied.

"Well, I guess I could, if that is what you wish. But where do you want to be whipped, and what with?"

Mother hesitated just a bit before saying "I think I would like about 20 lashes on my back, and make them hard ones too. And if you look down into the bottom of my golf bag in the closet, you'll find several whips there. One of them will have nine strands of leather coming off the handle with the tips tied in a knot. That's the one I would like you to use please."

Going into the walk-in closet, it's door being one that held her suspended mother, she found the golf bag leaning against the back wall. Reaching deep down inside she did feel some leather handles and began pulling them out. The first was a whip comprised of many wider but not very long strips of thin leather. She took a little bit of time to look this one over and then tried flipping it along her calf like mother did with the Crop. Finding that one not very intense at all, she set it aside. The next one she had to pull on several times to get it totally out of the bag. From the handle the one lash must be almost 6 feet long and tapered down from handle width to almost nothing. Being much too long to flick inside the closet, she simply said that one aside also. The next one fit mother's description. A stout handle with nine narrow but strong looking lashes with knots tied on each tip. Flicking it against her calf with only moderate force was not a good idea. After giving off an "Owww", and quickly rubbing her leg to smooth the pain, she took it out to her mom.

"Mother, you can't mean this one?"

Even as her face was beginning to display the pain she was already feeling, mother again was able to display a smile as she answered.

"Yes, that's the one dear. I heard you give that little yelp in the closet. So do go ahead and begin. I'll try to keep my back facing you like it is now so you can give me 20 good hard lashes. Again, completely ignore any of my reactions or anything I say. Even if I ask you to stop, please do not. And do not be afraid if you see that you are causing welts. That's how hard I want you to whip me. Now if you by chance cut my skin, that's all right too, but do try not to cut me. With experience you will learn how to welt me, but not cut my skin. Does that make sense?"

"Well, kind of.... But are you really sure you want this? Using the Crop on your front is one thing, but I'm not sure about using this whip on you. You know how much I love you, and really don't want to hurt you as much as what I think this whip will hurt you ."

"Oh my beloved daughter. I understand what you're saying, and can only love you more for what you just said. But do remember that I've gone through all of this before at some time or another, and am asking for it again. So if you do love me, use that love to grant my wish."

"Okay mother.... 20 hard lashes on your back!"

Taking several steps back and to the side, Julie took up position and raised her arm. Bringing it forward, she heard the swish as the leather strips cut the air to only and in a muffled slap as they embraced her mother's skin. Her mothers body did not seem to react at all, and her mother let her know why.

"Oh Julie. At least twice as hard as that please."

Following her directions, Julie swung twice as hard this time. This one did make mother jerk in her bondage.

"One... Thank you Julie, but please, harder still."

Again Julie followed mother's wishes, this time causing mother to physically strain against her bonds for a few seconds.

"Two... Thank you Julie, but please, just a little bit harder."

Shaking her head in bewilderment, Julie increased the force even more with this next lash. This one actually caused mother to pull herself up slightly by her arms for a few seconds before settling herself back down.

"Three... Thank you Julie. And that was a good one. Now just try never to go softer for the remaining ones."

With this next lash, Julie brought it down even just a bit harder, and more towards the small of her mother's back. This one caused mother to moan as she held herself up slightly by her arms, and remaining longer before she settled herself back down.

"Oh God Julie. Four..... Thank you Julie. That was perfect. And now that you have me pulling myself up by my arms, always wait until I settle completely back down before you apply the next lash."

Feeling more comfortable now that her mother was truly enjoying this, she followed her directions completely until the final lash was applied. Each time it took a little bit longer for her mothers pain to subside enough to hang freely again. And she did ignore the ever increasing loudness of her mother's moans, although at times this was hard to do. Only then did she walk up and take a close inspection of her mother's striped and welted back.

She saw that she indeed had not broken the skin although it was clear more than half of her stripes were long welts with bright red marks at one end. She raised her hand and began running her fingers over the seemingly growing in size welts. This caused her mother to moan some more, but noticed a pleasurable feeling growing inside of her also by doing this. Stepping back first to try and figure out why this was happening to her, she stepped around to mother's front to talk to her.

She found a very tearful woman as evidenced by the streams running down from behind her blindfold. Even the tops of both her breasts were wet from her amount of tears she had already expelled. She also saw the very extensive amount of expelled love juices running down both legs that the whipping must have brought on also. Seemingly lost in some type of her own space and time, Julie quietly exited the bedroom to let mother fully enjoy her experience. Only then did she realize how she herself had become so turned on by this whipping that her pussy juices were dripping from her also.

Sneaking back in to get her towel off the bed, she took one last long look at the beautiful form of her mother. She was even more prettier now from the sheen of perspiration generated by her whipping. She slowly walked to the other bathroom, her mind full of experiences, sensations, and desires she had never known before. She drew half a tub of cold water and plunked herself down in it not thinking or caring how cold it was.

She looked down the full-length of her body. Her erect nipples were still tingling, longing to be rubbed and pinched. That tingling inside her pussy and the throbbing of her clitoris had lessened a great deal by sitting in the cold water. So wanting to quell her desires more in order to think more clearly, she slid down entirely into the cold water. Keeping her arms by her side she laid there for several minutes to allow the water to absorb her heat and passion from her body. Pushing herself back up to rest her back against the side of the tub, she let her head fall back as she closed her eyes and thought through the past few hours.

The events she had gone through today were swirling together like in a blender in her mind. Her shameful discovery. Being told of her mothers bondage desires. Remembering her lost father. Her mother stripping and being shown how to torture her intimate body parts, then actually touching her mother there to place the clip on her clit. And then the whipping. That seemingly cruel whipping that her mother had actually begged her to perform. She had seem whippings in movies, which she knew weren't for real, however they did kind of interest her a little. But now she was somewhat frightened. She had just performed a very real whipping, and now thinking back, she did enjoy it. Watching her mothers reactions to the lash was stimulating her. Her body realized that, even though at the time her mind didn't. While re-enacting her mothers initial torments and the whipping, she drifted off to sleep.

(To be continued)