Inherited Passions Ch. 03

Story Info
A mother realizes her daughter has become a woman.
4.1k words
4.6
36.7k
15
6

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Since being a subsequently structured story (and entirely fictional), it is strongly suggested that you begin reading this story beginning with Chapter 1.

I would also like to thank all those who have left such nice comments about this story. I truly am very humbled, and will endeavor to continue in the same fashion.

*****************************

She awoke, startled and wide-eyed. She thought she had felt the sting of a lash on her back. She looked around and realized her body was shivering cold. She jumped out of the tub and wondered how long she had been asleep as she dried off. She also fearfully wondered about the condition her mother might be in right now. Practically running to her mother's bedroom, she flung the towel onto the bed as she went and grasped her mother's head in her hands. While waiting for mother to react, Julie glanced at the clock.

"Mother. Are you alright? I'm sorry. I fell asleep. You been here for more than an hour already. Are you okay? Mother, please answer me." she pleadingly asked..

Mother began to slowly nod her head and form a brief smile as she whispered her reply to her daughter.

"Yes dear, I'm okay. I just think that I'm a little out of practice."

"Would you like me to let you down now?" Julie asked compassionately while thinking about what her mother had just said.

"I don't think you've beaten my love mound yet, have you?" She asked after a few seconds.

"No mother, I haven't. I'm very sorry. I don't know why I fell asleep. But we can do that some other time if you want. You do look pretty wasted right now, and wouldn't you enjoy it more if you weren't already in so much pain." Julie asked while trying to persuade her mother otherwise.

"I guess your right." she finally said after a long pause. "That wonderful whipping you gave me really took a lot out of me. You can let me down now since your so worried."

Julie felt very relieved. During this brief talk she noticed that her mother's head never once raised from its lowered position. She truly was exhausted. So stepping behind her, she first removed her blindfold, then released her legs and slowly let them down to touch the floor. Then bringing the chair close again, she asked her mother to stand on tiptoe so she could unclip her wrists. With this done, Julie stood close by to help guide mother to sit down. As she did this, Julie wondered why her mother kept her arms always slightly above her head.

"Thanks Julie. You might as well take off my ankle cuffs and put them on yourself while I get my arms down. So as Julie did this, it became clear why her mother was only slowly lowering her arms. By the expression on her face and the contortions that her shoulders and back muscles were doing, the fires of her red stripes and welts on her back were being re-ignited as her skin moved to its natural position. And as she finished buckling on the ankle cuffs, and mother's arms practically all the way down, Julie began transferring the wrist cuffs onto herself while talking.

"I really think you should take a rest before you start trying those things out on me. At least I would enjoy it more if I wasn't so concerned about you. I can wait until this evening or tomorrow to try these other things. I would be happy if you just put me in that simple suspension like you found me this morning for two or three hours while you rest. I would enjoy that too!"

"Maybe your right." she finally replied. "Maybe I am pushing myself a little too fast into all of this again, and trying a bit too hard to see how you like it. How about if I just put you in a tiptoe suspension for your first longer experience at this. Spending two or three hours without being able to give your arms even a brief relief is not for beginners. So how about doing just the tiptoe suspension instead?"

"That sounds all right with me! You don't know how much I would enjoy that. I've been wanting to do that for so long, but never found the place to do it until I came up with this idea. But once I had it set up, and knowing that you were going to be home shortly, I decided to try the full suspension first. Then later on, when I knew you would be gone for quite a while, then I was going to try doing a long tiptoe. I think about that a lot." Julie said with growing enthusiasm.

"So if you're going to do that for me now, I would like to be left like that for a real long time. Like maybe until late tonight!" And then quickly adding, "And maybe even leaving me until sometime tomorrow morning. You should be plenty rested up by then. Afterwards, maybe giving me a little break, we can try those new things out on me. How does that sound?"

"You certainly do have some very ambitious thoughts, but you have no idea how fatiguing bondage can be. Especially if you start being whipped or beaten like I just went through." mother answered while shaking her head and smiling at Julie. Her daughter was just like her in so many ways. So energetic and enthusiastic. Then forming a serious expression, explained to her daughter the present reality.

"But do understand that after tonight I won't do anything more than simple bondage with you. I mean, if you still want to be tied up some tomorrow. Not even suspension because of the wrist marks. I can't have you going to school on Monday with telltale marks. They do need time to fade , and even the Crop will leave red marks lasting a couple days. Why don't we just wait until next Friday night. That might be better."

"Yes mother. I understand what you're saying." she answered somewhat disappointed. "But remember I don't have gym until Tuesday, and doing a long tiptoe has always been one of my pet fantasies. So just doing that should be okay, and even having you use that Crop on me a little too. You have me curious now on how that will feel." she blushed slightly.

"Fine with me!" mother graciously agreed. "I'll put you in a nice tiptoe suspension, and use the Crop on you at times. But you know sooner or later you're going to have to pee. Do you want to be let loose then, pee on the rug, or do what is most common? Peeing into a container while I hold it against you would probably work out best if you're willing to do that?" mother then paused.

"I guess I would have to." Julie shrugged.

"Yes, you will have to! So don't be embarrassed and empty yourself as much as you can. It may be a while before your next pee break." she said tauntingly. "And how about the crotch rope? I can give you a much milder version of what I had you put on me, but I should warn you that it probably will be much more of a sexual torture than pleasurable. Do you want to include that too?"

Julie had listened intently as she pictured in her mind each of these things happening to her while tied. Pausing before answering, she took a step towards the bed to retrieve her towel and dry her dribbling bottom.

"I think I'd like to try the crotch rope too, alone with the other things. But just for the experience you understand" Julie replied as she came close to giggling while giving mother a wink from her left eye.

"I thought you would!" she smiled while returning the wink. But I'm going to set you up a little different from what I think you had in mind. You'll probably enjoy it much more doing it my way. But before we do that, I would like your help in getting me set up to enjoy my time while you are enjoying yours."

Again not understanding what mother meant by this at first, Julie watched her slowly stand up and walk over to the overnight case. Taking out a somewhat triangular piece of curved shiny metal with some chains attached to each corner, mother held it up for her to see. It appeared to look like just the front piece of string thong bikini, except that it was made out of curved shinny steel. Handing it to Julie, she untied the rope from her waist and set that on the bed after coiling it back up. Going back into the overnight case to rummage some more, finally she found her slightly modified bicycle lock.

Julie however wasn't paying much attention to her mother at that time. She was mesmerized running her fingers over the inside of this metal object. The entire inside surface had black rubbery pointed stubs glued over its entire inner surface. The height these stubs protruded ranged from smaller ones near the edges to ever increasing heights towards the center. The longest ones stood out more than half an inch. The studs were spaced about a half inch apart, and between them dozens of tiny holes had been drilled around the area where the clitoris would be. The holes looked too small to even poke a toothpick through. Taking it back from Julie, mother unhooked the tiny padlock and its key from one of the chains, set the key down, and handed the padlock back to Julie.

"Okay, while I hold this against my pussy, grab each chain from the top of the plate and snug them around me at hip height as tight as you can before hooking them together with the lock in the middle of my back. But don't close the lock yet. Reach between my legs and pull that bottom chain up as tight as you can. Then slip a link from that chain over the hook of the lock before snapping it shut.... Ready?"

Her instructions were simple enough, so giving mother a nod of her head, mother moved to stand with her back towards Julie and legs slightly separated. Taking the metal plate in both hands, she positioned it to rest gently against her crotch. Telling Julie she was ready, as two arms reached around her and drew the chains tight, with a jerk mother rammed the plate up at an angle into her crotch. First uttering a muffled "Ahhhh", mother held the plate tightly against her as Julie worked to connect the hip chains together. Her fingers seemed to get in each others way at times, but eventually got the two chains joined together, then reached between her mother's legs to bring up the third chain. Forcefully pulling it upwards, she slipped the round curved rod of the padlock through a link and snapped the lock closed.

"There! I think I got it mom." Julie announced in a not too assured voice.

Slowly releasing the pressure from her hands holding the plate in place, mother finally let her hands drop to her sides, then slowly turned around.

"You got it all right!" mother assured her in a stressed voice, then realizing this, continued normally. "How does it look?"

Unable to think of anything to say at the moment, she simply stared at her mothers mid-section, then got down on one knee to inspect her mother's taunting adornment. Instinctively she began to reach out with her right hand to touch the plate, but stopped just before she did so. Looking up at her mother, then back down at the plate, she heard her mother say "Go ahead. You can touch it if you want."

Given approval, Julie brought her hand forward so only your fingertips brushed the plate, then caressingly moved them over the relatively small surface area again and again. Eventually looking back up to mother she had to confirm the most bazaar and erotic situation she had ever heard of. "And all those little spikes are now pressing against your....".

"Yes dear, they are. They're all pressing against my sex." mother answered in advance. "Whatever is covered has those 'little spikes' as you call them pressing into my skin. And it's called a Chastity Thong."

Again Julie was at a loss for words as she brought her attention back to the polished plate in front of her. This is when she also realized that her mother hadn't dried her crotch since being released, so this Chastity Thong must be encasing an already slimy mess. This was evident as some of her love juices were squeezed out along the edges, apparently when mother pressed it against her. Standing back up, she was about to ask a lot of questions when mother spoke first.

"Now I'll show you how this other little lock will keep me from being able to take this off by myself." she explained while picking up the bicycle lock. It was a standard combination bicycle lock that had 4 tumblers with numbers showing in a row. And to open the lock the tumblers had to be turned to display the four digit number that the lock was set at. She pointed out that the code number to open the lock, "1234", was printed in indelible ink on the lock itself, plus on the inside of the lid on the overnight case. But the fixed chain coming out of the lock had been reduced to being only a few inches longer than needed to insert the catch into the other side of the lock. Picking up the key for the padlock securing the Chastity Thong, mother showed how a metal ring had been welded to the top of the key. The ring was just large enough for the bicycle chain to fit through it, which she proceeded to do, then handed it to Julie.

"Now take this and weave it around all three chains where they come together." she said as she turned her back to Julie again. "Then lock it by changing the numbers. It should wind up that I can't slide the lock with the padlock key around to my front "

In less than a minute Julie had the bicycle lock in place, checking of course that it couldn't be slid to either side from its central position.

"With that lock on, now your the only one who can release me. There's no way I can see the numbers to release that lock. Only another person can do that for me, and that's you for right now. Doesn't that give you a little feeling of power? she asked turning with a smile to face her daughter.

"But with all those spikes pressing against....... everything down there, how can you stand it? Julie asked while forming her face into a most inquisitive expression.

"That's just the point dear." mother said as she took a small step forward to place her hands on Julie's shoulders. "I simply have to endure it until you decide to take it off me!"

Julie stood motionless staring into her mothers eyes, sensing both the pleasure and need she was experiencing right now. Wanting to fulfill her mother's wishes as before, Julie placed her hands on her mother's hips. Then grasping each side of the hip chains between her forefinger and thumb, gave them each a little tug although there was barely any slack.

"When would you like me to take this off?"

"Like I said, that's up to you!" she replied slowly shaking her head. "But I was thinking of after your done with your bondage, which we might as well get started with. Don't you?"

"Yes, why yes mother. I'm ready." Julie finally answered after coming out of her semi-mesmerized state of concentration on the Chastity Thong.

"Now let's get you set up so I can lay down for a little while." mother briskly stated as they separated. "I'm feeling a little tired from my earlier exercise, and my backs really killing me with all this moving around." Turning around to begin rummaging through the overnight case again, Julie stood silently as she gazed upon her mother's striped and welted back. Then while focusing on the locks holding the Chastity Thong in place, unknowingly her hands moved to caress her own sex. She began to imagine the Chastity Thong locked on her. Getting a smile on her face, she wondered just how long a woman could bare wearing that device without going crazy. This is just when she felt another rush of juices begin flowing down her legs. Quickly she grabbed the towel to dry herself once more.

Mother, finding what she was looking for, handed Julie two short lengths of rope. Telling her to tie one to each ankle cuff, mother picked up some other small items before stepping up on the chair. She pushed the existing center loop of chain around the 2x4 to one end before re-clipping it to firmly hug the 2x4. She repeated this procedure with the additional short chain and double ended clip she had just brought. Calling Julie over, mother had her turn with her back towards the wall and raise her arms up. Clipping first her right wrist, Julie had to raise up slightly for mother to clip the left wrist. Stepping down off the chair before moving it aside, mother had Julie spread her legs apart several feet before tying the ankle ropes to the door knobs. This caused Julie to have to stand much more on tiptoe than with her legs directly under her.

"Wow mom! This is awesome. My whole body is tingling!" she expressed with enthusiasm as she swayed her head around to admire her sprayed arms and legs.

"You may say that right now, but I can tell you after a couple hours you may change your mind." mother only half jokingly replied. "So whenever I'm around, and you want to be let down, just let me know."

"Oh no mother! I won't do that. Just leave me like this for a very long time. And just like what you told me before, just completely ignore me if I do ask to be let down. I've often thought about being tied exactly like this. Being like a slave, with no way to escape. Oh God, you don't know how much this is turning me on." she rambled on with gleaming eyes.

"Oh honey, I do. All too well do I know!" mother agreed. "But I don't think you quite know what your asking for to be left like that for a real long time. But since you asked for it, I'll ignore you until I feel you can't take anymore. And that includes using the Crop on you, which we might as well get started on right now. I'll sting your boobs up to give you something to think about while I nap."

Julie's delighted expression only faded a little as she looked down at her defenseless breasts. Her nipples were quite erect. Knowing that they were quite sensitive like that, she imagined the leather from the Crop slapping hard against them. They were tingling so badly already she actually desired someone or something to touch them: even the Crop. With eager anticipation, she looked up to see mother approaching with the Crop in one hand and a blindfold and the other.

"You don't need to see what time it is, or when I'm going to sting you. It's better that you let your imagination work in the dark!" she said to Julie as she secured the blindfold.

Instantly Julie understood what her mother had just told her. She wondered to which side the Crop first land, then wondered briefly if mother was going to slap her somewhere else first. She turned her head slightly trying to hear were her mother was taking up position even though she knew that would be almost impossible. And with wanting stimulation outweighing mystery, she held her head up and thrust her chest out to the maximum by standing on extreme tiptoe. Holding that position for what seemed endless minutes, suddenly an explosion of pain occurred on the left side of her left breast. Her mouth opened but emitted no sound as her body jerked in response. Holding her position, she felt the wave of pain turn into pleasure as its intensity decreased. Her breathing becoming deeper, she found herself wanting to be struck again, and very soon. Her wish became reality when a second blow landed on the right side of her right breast. There was no jerking this time. Just a soft moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

Mother took her time as she alternately reddened the entire circumference of her daughters breasts. From her experience, she was careful to avoid striking either nipple directly. She had not decided yet if she was going to offer her daughter that most pleasurable moment. For right now, she was enjoying seeing her daughter's reactions and listening to the lovely soft moans occasional emitted as her Cropping continued. Also adding to her own arousal was seeing the slight accumulation of sweat appearing on her daughter's body. The tension of straining her body muscles with each stroke, along with trying to hold herself up on extreme tiptoe, was producing this desired effect. Admiring how this enhanced the beauty of her daughter, she suddenly found that she had been inadvertently increasing the ferocity of her strikes. She stopped, then took a few steps back. She looked at her daughter as she had never looked at her before. Her once little daughter had become a woman.

12