Inherited Passions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the ladies prepared to leave, they all thanked her for a wonderful afternoon and dinner. They each asked if her slave was going to be the score pad for the next time she was to host the Bridge Club. She remembered the smile Mistress gave her when she looked down upon her kneeling beside her. She also remembered the approving smile and nod of her head she returned too her Mistress. Hanging by her thumbs for almost eight hours was the most intense and outright torture she had ever endured. She also remembered that even through all that pain, some arousal still leaked continuously from her bottom. It really wasn't all that bad, and she would do it again, if it pleased her Mistress.

Focusing her thoughts back to her daughter that was now languishing before her, she wondered. Would she accept her mother to be her Mistress? And perhaps just as importantly, would her daughter enjoy being a Mistress to her own mother? She raised her hand and placed it around her neck. She remembered how touching that cold piece of metal made her feel so needed. So proud. So fulfilled. She reached for the overnight case and pulled it next to her. Reaching down to the very bottom, she pulled it from the case and held it both hands while occasionally glancing down at the sort of matching stainless steel Chastity Thong.

While opening and closing it several times she longed for her former Mistress to be standing in front of her. To once again feel her fingers close the collar and to hear that wonderful click. She remembered that fateful day when Mistress took the collar off her for the last time. The sorry she felt when her Mistress relieved her of her vow. The long passionate kiss and hug that followed, and being wished a happy marriage to her finance.

Needing something, she rose and slowly walked to the living room. Placing the collar on the coffee table, she poured herself a shot glass of courage and placed it in the center of the collar on the table. She sat down cross legged on the floor with her back almost touching the couch. Shifting the collar and shot glass to be directly if from of her, she picked up the glass to raise it in toasting fashion.

"This is for you my beloved Mistress." she softly stated with reverence, then swallowed the contents in one gulp. Then placing both hands flat upon the collar, she forced her back against the couch. Stiffing from the pain, she swayed her back several times against the couch fabric while increasing the pressure. Her hands remained stationary as waves of renewed pain swept through her body. Before she drank the shot, she had vowed to herself and former Mistress that she would remain this way for two hours. It would be about 10:30 by then. Time to return to care for her daughter. She closed her eyes and hoped the time would pass slowly.

At the appointed time, she turned her still flattened hands to gently hold her collar and raise it to her lips. Placing a gentle kiss upon its frontal ring, she gently placed it on the table again. Achingly she rose and slowly made her way to her bedroom. Julie didn't seem to have moved since seeing her last. Picking up the Crop from the bed, mother positioned herself behind and to the side of her apparently already spent daughter. Deciding to make her aware of her impending torment, mother began to softly stroke the paddle of the Crop slowly up and down Julie's sides and inside the thighs.

When no part of her daughter moved from the stroking, except for a slight shifting of her head, mother stooped down and visually inspected her crotch. Over the last hours almost all of her pre-cum had dried, leaving only the crotch rope directly below her love canal slightly damp. Mother knew was she was completely drained of energy, Mentally and physically exhausted. Straightening back up she knew that Julie's first real BDSM had taken much more out of her than what her daughter had thought it would. Enduring lengthy BDSM sessions required exercise and training, just like athlete's. She too experienced early fatiguing at first.

Regardless, mother decided to give her two dozen good hard smacks, alternating between her right and left cheeks. If Julie wanted to do lengthy bondage with severe tortures, might as well start her training now. She drew her arm way back and landed it sharply on the right cheek, As Julie flung her head back and to the side, an identical smack quickly erupted on her left. Not needing to wait for Julies other physical reactions to subside, since there were none, smacks three and four quickly followed. That finally got her at least to begin howling cries of torment. And after the fifth and sixth hard strokes, somewhere she found strength enough to raise herself once again up on her toes and pull against her restraints.

At this point mother began slowing down a bit on her rapidity of her strokes as the moans became louder and more continuous. And by the time she had inflicted the last severe sting, Julie was again covered in sweat and had just seemingly collapsed in her bonds. Her moaning ceased as her head came down to almost rest her chin on her chest. With experienced concern and unconcern, mother quietly returned to sit on the bed and watch her daughter for several minutes as she went through her state of semi-unconsciousness. Finally she rose and approached her tortured daughter.

Stopping in front of her, she softly called out Julie's name several times before the head slowly began to raise up. Quickly mother's hands helped her in her effort while explaining that her bondage was going to end now. Next she told Julie to keep your eyes closed because she was going to remove the blindfold, then she could slowly open them to adjust to the light. Setting the blindfold down, mother gently removed the crotch rope and its weight. This caused her body to tense up and somewhat shiver as it was removed. Next she very gently used a towel to dab away the majority of wetness from the sides of her legs, but didn't touch her pussy or clit.

Removing the cuffs from her ankles, Julie moaned softly as she inched her legs together to again support her weight. Mother massaged both her arms and shoulders as the stress was removed from them. Both Julie and mother remained quiet during this entire process, even as first one wrist was unclipped and arm lowered to her side by her mother, then the other. She then helped Julie walk the few feet into mother's bathroom and set her down on the commode. Telling her to stay seated, and pee if needed, mother went to the kitchen and got a glass of water for Julie. After she had finished drinking it, mother helped Julie into the large walk-in shower and stayed with her.

While mother turned on the water and adjusted the temperature, Julie leaned against the wall while contemplating even sitting down to bathe. It felt very strange to have her mother beside her in the shower, but with what they had already experienced together today, she didn't feel uncomfortable. It felt almost like she was at school showering with other girls after gym class. And as a matter-of-fact, she was actually somewhat happy to have her mother beside her. And as the soothing warm water began to flow over her sore body, her legs slowly became jelly and slid down to sit on the floor. Soaping up a washcloth, mother handed it to her. Her arms, too sore to really move, she lowered them to the floor. Being at eye level with mothers stomach, Julie saw that she was showering with her Chastity Thong still on.

"Would you like me to unlock your thong mother?"

"Yes, please. I'd rather not sleep with it on tonight, if you know what I mean." she replied as she turned her back to her daughter and squatted down slightly. It was while she was dialing up the release combination for the bicycle lock, a thought occurred to her.

"Have you slept with this thong pressing against your pussy all night?"

"Oh God, most definitely. Not often, but sometimes."

While contemplating mother's answer, the bicycle lock slid open and the freed key was used to unlock the Chastity Thong chains. Her mother, with her hand already cupped against the metal thong, emitted soft groan as she peeled it away from her crotch while studying herself with her other hand against a wall. Then holding it up close to the shower head, Julie watched in awe as her mother washed the accumulation of cunt juices from it before laying it on the shower floor. Not surprisingly, mother did not touch her reddened and pot marked moan and pussy to cleanse that area, but simply spread her legs slightly to let the streams of water wash away that accumulation.

"If you lean forward all wash your back for you." brought Julie out of her bewildered trance, smiled up at her mother and leaned forward. The gentle scrubbing she received helped to ease some of the pain she was feeling as she sat on her sore butt. Grateful for the consideration, Julie was about to thank her mother as she brought herself upright again when mother told her to hold out her arms so she could wash those for her also. As she raised her left arm up to be washed first, she saw her mother spread her legs slightly and lower herself to end up sitting directly in front of her. Scooting forward slightly, with Julie's closed legs between her own, she kept moving forward until Julie's toes actually were touching her mothers butt. Then holding Julie's left arm out straight, she began unhurriedly gently washing it.

"Your arms and shoulders are going to be pretty sore tomorrow, along with that cute little rear end of yours too. So why don't you plan on just taking it easy tomorrow and rest up. There's lots more weekends coming up where we can get into more intense things like what you just went through. Now give me your right arm so I can wash that for you too."

"I know mother. I just want to try so many things, and don't have to hide it anymore." she smiled through her fatigue.

"You are just being like when you were little girl and you got a new doll. You wanted to try all the dresses on her at the same time! But I think that's about true for just about everyone when something thrilling comes along. Now open your legs a little bit so I can wash them too."

Spreading her own legs quite widely apart, mother placed her hands on Julie's knees to gently spread Julie's legs about a foot apart before beginning to wash them.

Julie sat quietly with her arms at her side and watched as mother began on her right foot and worked her way up to her upper thighs. And just as Julie felt the tingling inside her vagina begin to increase, mother started on her left leg. This time Julie watched closely as mother worked the washcloth ever closer to where Julie wanted to feel it most. She was now again horny as hell, and so much just wanted to go to her bedroom and be alone. But what she didn't feel was necessary was telling her mother how good it felt as the washcloth came closer to her pussy. She kept a straight face and quiet as mother picked up the well wetted bar of soap and lathered the washcloth into a mass of tiny bubbles.

Spreading Julie's legs apart just a bit more, leaned forward a bit. Julie closed her eyes as she anticipated the washcloth connecting with her throbbing clitoris. Instead she felt it placed on her chest just below her neck. Keeping her eyes closed, her breathing became deeper as mother gently washed her chest and belly, being ever so gentle while running it over her tenderized breasts.

"This is just like when I would bathe you when you were little." mother smiled as she saw Julie's entire body begin to tense up. And then looking at Julie's face, with her mouth half open and closed eyes, slowly moved the washcloth down to her hips. Julie remained frozen in position as mother once again re-lathered the washcloth and let it ever so softly first come in contact with Julie's love mound, and guided its natural down over her semi-exposed clit. Her mouth opened wider as she grabbed her ankles with her hands as waves of passion erupted within her. Mother then lowered the washcloth more to glide over her swollen pussy lips, not applying any force at all upon it. Then removing the washcloth, mother stood up and directed the stream of water to lazily stream downwards and rinse the soap from her mesmerized daughter.

"Come my dear. It's time for you to get some rest."

Shutting off the water and reaching out to grab several large towels just outside the shower entrance, mother knelt down beside her daughter and gently dried her off. Drying herself off next as she stood up again, mother leaned forwards and asked for her daughter's hands.

Julie raised her head up to look into her mother's eyes as the most sincerest of smiles appeared on her face. Wordlessly, she raised her arms to meet mothers and was helped to a standing position. Then with one arm around each other, mother picked up one of the drying towels off the floor and flung it over her shoulder before guiding her daughter to her bedroom and bed. Laying her down on her back, mother folded the towel and put it underneath Julie's still wet hair saying they could take care of that in the morning.

Wishing her a good nights sleep, mother turned out the light and closed the door behind her. Going back to her own bathroom to get another towel to dry her own hair, she then went to the kitchen and got herself a fresh mug of beer. She sat down at the kitchen table for a few minutes, fingering her collar that she had picked up along the way. Her passion to wear it again had become an obsession. She pondered what she would do if Julie didn't want to be her Mistress and Lover. This was too much to think about tonight anymore. She was tired too. She took a few more swallows of beer and went to bed.

As she repositioned her towel and laid face down, she heard for the first time ever muffled moans of pleasure emanating from her daughter's bedroom. This made her eyes water slightly thinking about how much pleasure she was able to give her daughter. It felt very self satisfying to her in more ways than one. She got out her Magic Bullet from its normal hiding place. Her body increasingly anticipating this moment all day, no more preparation was needed. Holding her favorite toy, she worked her arms underneath her hips and began her own journey into ecstasy.

(To be continued)

12