Inherited Passions Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We both reacted in much the same way as you did Mistress, but we were bound and not able to touch it, although I very much wanted to. We were kept tied until later, and when all of us slaves were ready to go home, Mistress made it clear that if we found any problems with the Chastity Thong's, other than the torment, we should call her immediately. When I got home, I striped and couldn't stop from rubbing my hand over the protective plate just as you are now Mistress. The constant torment and pleasure kept me awake half the night. And in the morning, I found how much easier it was to hide under clothing. Oh God, I wanted to masturbate so bad..... So after repeating my vows aloud that I had made to my Mistress, I set off to work. I would endure this final week of Hell, and proudly kneel in front of her next Friday evening showing my pride in my allegiance to always obey and please her."

"That next Friday evening, at exactly 7:00 o'clock as always, all four of us slaves were kneeling in a half circle in front of the Mistress's favorite recliner as required. We were all naked except for our leather wrist and ankle cuffs, and Lisa and I in our Chastity Thongs. Mistress then had the queen sized air mattress brought out to the middle of the living room, In full view, we were told to make mad passionate love to each other, but with our thongs on. We did this for an hour, with both of us leaking juices very badly. We were a real mess when Mistress came to stand beside us. Told to assume the Endurance Kneeling position, She then asked if we would this time like to ask permission to have sex with each other. We both asked simultaneously. Then with an reassuring and devilish smile, said she would let us know in an hour or two of her decision. I knew then I was going to retain this position no matter how much it hurt."

"After about an hour and a half, Mistress again stepped in front of us. After reminding us all again of our vow of abstinence, allowed orgasm only with her permission, she had slave Colleen and Mary remove our juice drenched thongs. It was then we heard her wonderful words. We had one hour to make love together on the air mattress. Just the two of us, while the other two serviced her. Then all four of us slaves would have one hour of an unrestricted orgy, allowed as many organisms as we desired. Needless to say Mistress, after that, very few of us moved at all until the next morning, unless we went to pee."

"So Mistress, that is the story behind the Chastity Thong which you are now wearing. My former Mistress gave it to me as present, along with the collar, when she released me from my vows to get married. So it is something special to me also, but not as much as my collar. And the thong was worn at times by the other slaves for short periods, but mostly not longer than a day. Lisa and I were the only ones to be taught a long lesson that I know of. And did we ever learn a lesson.. We even cried together while we made love together on the air mattress by just ourselves from being so stupid. And I think also, for making it through one of the worst punishment periods I know I have ever endured, and I'm sure Lisa has also. My Mistress." she added out of training.

"Now, if Mistress will allow me, slave would like to clean the mess she is making on the floor under her, before slave is placed in bondage for punishment, my Mistress."

It took Julie several moments before she realized what her mother had asked her, then looked down at her mothers dripping pussy. During their entire life together, mother had never let out any clue of how total a slave she had really been once. So, once saying "Yes. Yes, of course." saw her mother get down on hands and knees and begin licking the floor clear. She in turn, got up and went to the refrigerator. She had finished the second beer already, and was very ready for another one, but figured it would be too many and was too early. Besides, she wanted to move around a little bit since the thong was already doing a job on her pussy. As she made herself a glass of ice water, thinking she should have had your slave get it, saw her mother move over to clean another spot near the refrigerator. That must have happened when slave got her the second beer.

"Assume the Endurance Kneeling position while Mistress thinks of how to punish her slave." was all Julie said as she sat back down. But that wasn't the real reason. And as her mother quickly took up the position, and seeing her smile before lowering her head, knew her mother was again enjoying her slavery and went back to her previous thoughts.

Images of her being kept in a chastity belt for weeks not only sounded exciting, but having a dildo locked inside her at the same time was entirely new to her. She was still a virgin, only just fingering the entrance to her vagina during masturbation. Oh, she knew all about men and their cocks. Some other girls even had photo's of naked men with erections printed off the Internet, and passed them around for all to see. Several even confessed how much they liked to "fuck" or "screw" as they called it. And there were a couple boys who she did enjoy being with, but always turned down any advances they made towards her. She was obeying her mother, and proud of it. But the thought of having a dildo locked inside her for days, weeks, whatever, was becoming a new passion. Then, being teased at the same time...... She had to ask.

"While you were being punished with the chastity belt and dildo, when you were being teased on the weekends, did the other slaves lick you like you licked me?"

"Yes Mistress, we were. It is only done for a few licks, my Mistress. And only once in a while, my Mistress. Only enough to tease us Mistress." mother answered without raising her head.

Closing her eyes, Julie thought back to when her mothers tongue had just brought so much pleasure, and the dungeon fantasy she experienced. Then she thought of her mother and Lisa on the mattress, and what must have taken place. Then four girls, all pleasing each other. She wondered how it would feel to lick a woman's pussy and clit. Her hands began rubbing her thong plate harder. Feeling her love juices squeezing out from under it, she now tried wiggling the plate to bring herself to orgasm, but it didn't move. She wanted to cum so bad, but all she was doing was causing herself more pain and stimulation. Unfortunately, not enough to bring her to climax. She stopped, frustrated. Her mother had warned her. She smiled. If mother could stand it, she could also. She brought her arms to her sides as she stood up,

"The sides of my legs are wet from my juices. Dry them, then prepare the table for your punishment."

"Yes Mistress" mother answered in a delighted fashion as she knee walked over to her Mistress and performed her task. Julie, with her legs wide apart, was able to cope with the pleasure sensations much better this time. She knew what to expect, and it wasn't that close to her sex. She then stepped aside as she picked up her glass of water and watched mother get up to clear the table. Picking up six lengths of rope and tossing them on the top of the table, began tying one end to the top of each table leg. Julie had no idea of where mother had gotten them from. They were not her ropes, and all those were not from mothers overnight case. She just figured she would eventually find out, and let it go at that. When mother had finished tying the last two ropes to the center of each leg of where she normally sat, she placed her butt up on the table on the same end. Scooting back until the backs of her knees were several inches from the edge, spread her legs and turned to Julie.

"Mistress, this slave believes Mistress will enjoy the suffering of her slave when the knees are tied as wide apart as possible by the top ropes, then her ankles are attached directly to the table legs with the center ropes. Then the Mistress can take great enjoyment in pulling her arms as tight as possible to the opposite end of the table, my Mistress. Slave will then be ready to willingly endure her punishment."

Julie picked up on how mother was instructing her, saying nothing as she passed the rope around each knee only once before pulling it very tight before tying it off. She was amazed to see how wide her mother was able to spread her legs. While tying the ankles, she gazed at her mothers sopping wet pussy. Much of the inside of her pussy lips were visible, glistening from the sunlight coming through the window. She wondered! Moving on to the other end of the table as mother eased her back down on the table, she saw her body tensing as her welts came in contact with the cold table top. Once all the way back, she raised her arms above her head for Julie to secure them. Turning her head to see that Julie was just going to tie a rope to each D-ring on a cuff, respectfully made a suggestion. Nodding in respect to her mothers experience, threaded the rope through the D-ring so it would act like a pulley, and was able to put much more tension on the arms before tying them off back at the table leg.

Moving to stand at the side of the table, she came to realize even a deeper beauty for her mother as she gazed down upon her naked slave. She placed one hand on her mothers flattened belly, and the other upon the side of her face.

"Do I have a happy slave?"

"You have a VERY happy slave Mistress. A very, very happy slave." she replied as your eyes sparkled with delight, and also from the slight tears of joy she was unable to hold back.

"Slave has a very happy Mistress!" Julie shared as she began to gently move both hands in small circles.

"If it would make Mistress even happier, slave is very nicely secured to receive a good flogging on her breasts, Mistress. After all, slave hurt the breasts of her Mistress without permission, so slaves breasts should be made to hurt much worse, Mistress. Very much more."

They exchanged smiles before Julie turned back to the countertop. Now beginning to think more like a Mistress, and also what she would desire done to her if she was the one to be tortured, picked up the blindfold. After that was secured, she looked over at the items mother had brought out. She looked at the clock. It was a little after 11:00. If she let her mother tied for about two hours, that would be a good time for them to go out for brunch. Her mother wanted to go out with very sore boobs. She picked up the Cat. That would be good enough for now, then just leave her enjoy her pain until it was time to go. After returning home, they would have lots of time to do much more. She turned towards her mother and took aim.

Bringing it down sharply on the underside of her right breast, Julie has going to torture her breasts just as her mother had done to her only yesterday. Staying clear of her nipples, this first lash only brought a slight jerk from her, and no moan. She brought it down much harder in the same spot on her left breast. There, that was better, but still wanted to enjoy hearing the same moans as when she whipped her mothers back yesterday. Quickly she struck her much harder, and in the same two places. Now Julie understood. Mother wanted it just as hard on her more delicate front as on her back. She was straining very hard on her arm ropes and her head turned, definitely moaning just as loud as yesterday. She was enjoying it. Mother was enjoying it. So un-rhythmically, she worked her way around. Working between top and bottom, right and left sides, Julie finally stopped as her mothers breasts were two bright red and welted rings with very erect nipples looking like a bulls eye. She was panting heavily, moaning each time she exhaled.

She didn't know how many lashes she had given mother, then recalled yesterday. It was mother who had counted, and also thanking her after each lash! Why didn't mother do that today. As she set the Cat down on the countertop, an idea came to her. Turing around, she looked at how perspiration had added to the beauty of her mother, and moving by her knees, saw how her cunt had a tiny stream of juices now forming a pool on the table. For just a moment, again she wondered how it would feel for her tongue to touch the sex of her mother. Moving to her side, she cupped mothers left breast and squeezed it slightly. After mother had finished moaning more loudly, Julie spoke in a scornful tone.

"It seems like slave will have to do this all over again after brunch. Slave forgot to count and thank Mistress for each lash, didn't she?"

Mother managed to form a slight smile during her panting, then spoke. "Yes Mistress. Slave was so overcome with joy that she forgot her duties, and deserves punishment for that also, My Mistress."

Julie gave her mothers breast another quick squeeze, then picked up her glass of water and went into the living room. Her mind badly needed a break. She literally plunked herself down on the couch, causing the bottom of the thong, and the chain running up her ass crack, to bring her attention back to her own present torment. Slouching slightly backwards, she looked at the beautiful shiny plate that covered her sex, and just rested both hands upon it. Everything was happening so fast. And it all seemed so natural. So correct.

She looked at her red and sore breasts. She wanted to be the one tied and tortured. Her mother wanted to be tied and tortured. She wanted to be whipped. She enjoyed being whipped. Her mother wanted to be whipped. She enjoyed whipping her mother. Her mother enjoyed whipping her. She had enjoyed being licked by her mother, almost to the point of having an orgasm. She wanted her mother to lick her more, and this time to orgasm. Her mother enjoyed licking her. Now she wanted to lick her mothers sex. She looked forward to licking her mothers sex. She wanted mother to experience the pleasure of an orgasm brought on by her licking. She had found that her mother wanted to make love to her. She found that she wanted to make love to her mother. She rested her head against the back of the couch and closed her eyes. Feeling completely drained, she let her body drift into a state of total relaxation. Her hands resting gently and comfortingly on the cover of her Chastity Thong, she fell asleep.

(to be continued)

12