Inherited Passions Ch. 09

Story Info
A mother and daughter share the same passions.
10.2k words
4.62
20.1k
11
3

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have the most fantastic mother in this universe." Julie said softly into her mother's ear. "And I hope I can be all the things you wish me to be, and more if you desire. All you have to do is ask as I still need to learn many things."

"I have no doubt you will, my beloved daughter and Mistress. And I will try to teach you all you will need to know."

After engaging in even a tighter loving hug for a short time, Julie finally let go and stepped back.

"Now, you go look for Mistress Tonya's telephone number while I go pee. We need to find where can get a chastity belt for you before I set you up for the night to be teased, and tortured?"

"Yes Mistress."

As Julie turned and entered the kitchen, mother followed her while asking if Mistress needed to be serviced when finished peeing. Julie paused for a moment. Thinking about having mother lick her again as she leaned over to look at the absolute mess around her bottom, shaking her head Julie looked to see that her mothers was also very covered in pre-cum.

"No, I think I'll rinse off in the shower, but you might as well remain just like you are for as long as I want. I'm sure you will enjoy smelling herself all night. Just don't sit down anywhere. Now go look for Mistress's Tonya's number. I'm anxious to talk to her."

"Yes Mistress" mother replied as Julie continued heading for the bathroom. But coincidently, Julie had stopped to answer mothers question just as they were walking by the kitchen table. So as daughter disappeared through the door, mother took a moment to lust as she surveyed the empty table top. The waiting ropes beckoned to her, but following her Mistress's orders, went to her address book. Easily finding a well worm page with the heading of Tonya Westling, she laid it on the end table next to the telephone and knelt down to wait for Mistress. After a few minutes Julie walked out, only wearing the Chastity Thong as she sat down next to the telephone.

"Have you tried to call her yet?"

"No Mistress. I was awaiting your permission, Mistress."

"That sounds like the proper thing to do. Do try and telephone her now."

Mother raised the handset and dialed the number. They both waited in anticipation, then mothers face expressed sadness as she hung up.

"I'm sorry Mistress, but that number is presently not in use."

"I'm sorry to hear that too, but try calling directory assistance. Maybe she just moved to another house in town."

"Yes Mistress. I'll try. And I do hope your right. I very much would like to talk to Mistress Tonya again, besides telling her how excited I am about having a new Mistress." mother said smiling at Julie. Picking up the handset again, she dialed the area code and directory assistance number.

"Yes operator, do you have a Ms Tonya Westling listed anywhere in your directory. Yes, that's spelled W..E..S..T..L..I..N..G... Thank you operator..."

Mother slowly repeated the number softly to herself as she wrote the new number below the older one. Julie watched mother again displaying enthusiasm and joy. This made Julie happy to see mother so happy. And as mother hung up the telephone and looked at her daughter, Julie nodded with her head to call the new number. Within seconds, mother formed a huge smile and began talking as Julie listened.

"Hello Mistress Tonya. This is your former, yet still devoted, slave Ann."

"Thank you Mistress. It is a pleasure to hear your voice again also."

"Yes Mistress, I am very well Mistress, and have been even better over the past few days."

From then on, Julie watched and listened as mother explained about losing her husband in the war, and grimed as mother explained how her little daughter had now become a woman. And seeing mother give her a wink when she explained how she was now a slave to Julie.

"Yes Mistress, a slave in all aspects. And as a matter of fact, that is one of the reasons I suggested that we try to contact you, Mistress. To ask where we can purchase a good chastity belt for me, Mistress."

"Yes Mistress. She is wonderfully cruel to me, but not near as good as you were to keeping me tied and in pain as your were Mistress."

"Only yesterday Mistress, but I should never talk about my Mistress unless I have her permission. If you desire me to, I can ask my new Mistress if she would like to speak directly to you. She is right next to me, Mistress."

"Yes Mistress, I will."

Mother asked Julie if she would like to speak to Mistress Tonya, and somewhat nervously, took the phone from mothers hand. But within a short time, they discussed how they had discovered their mutual desires. And it very amazing to Julie how Mistress Tonya really did know everything about her mothers deepest desires. Becoming very comfortable, and discussing her mothers desires as well as her own, soon Julie admitted she was now wearing the Chastity Thong. It was then that Julie became perfectly still and smiled at her mother as she answered Mistress Tonya's questions without hesitation.

"Yes Mistress. Being a Mistress to my slave is some enjoyment, but I still desire to be on the receiving end of uncomfortable long term bondage and chastity just as much as mother does. At least I believe so?"

"Yes Mistress! I have dreamed of being kept in strict uncomfortable bondage for many days while enjoying unspeakable tortures at times during the day or night."

"No Mistress, I'm not like other girls who want to come all the time. I mean... I did often masturbate, but that is because my hands were free and often found themselves massaging my clit and cunt nightly because they are not tied. I think I am very much like mother and prefer to be teased and left frustrated for many days, or even weeks. And really, much longer to be left denied orgasm. And is, I haven't been able for two days because I've been wearing the Chastity Thong for almost two full days now."

"Yes Mistress! The one you had made to chastity torture my mother... I mean, your slave Ann with."

"Oh yes Mistress! Mother has told me how you have kept her in chastity for months... and how much you enjoyed her torment. And also how much she enjoyed it also!" Julie answered while winking at mother and receiving a pleasant smile in return. But it even got bigger hearing Julie's next response to a question by Mistress Tonya.

"Oh Mistress! The thought of being denied an orgasm for six months, or even a year, sounds absolutely fascinating. And of course I would understand that once I commit to such a commitment, there should be no mercy."

"A visit! Next weekend! And you'll bring a belt for mother!... Oh Mistress. That's just fine with me as I would love to meet you. But let me check with mother first, to see if she knows of anything else is scheduled for then."

As Julie watched her mothers expression, especially her glistening eyes and open mouth, she knew that mother would be more than happy to meet Mistress Tonya again.

Julie and Mistress Tonya concluded their conversation over the next few minutes, exchanging addresses and phone numbers. It was only about a three hour drive for Mistress Tonya to come to them, and would arrive Friday around 6 PM. The other part of the conversation that mother didn't hear at the end was when Mistress Tonya "requested" that neither of them be allowed an orgasm until then. For Julie, this was going to hard, but decided she would accept this as a command from another Mistress. As for Mother, her slave, Julie was going to bring mother to orgasm right after tying her to the table. But it seemed that idea had to be put aside.

"Mistress Tonya has a very soft, yet very commanding voice." Julie noted as she hung up the telephone.

"Yes she has!... Almost like the need to obey her as if she was standing dominant before, and without question, my Mistress. She was my Mistress then, as you are now, and endured pain, humiliation, and sex, or lack of it for as long as she desired, just to please her. And as I explained to you before, you are now my new Mistress, and will do all of these things for you now."

Julie smiled as she sat on the couch a few moments, looking down and rubbing the Chastity Thong as she did so. She was thinking of the last few comments Mistress Tonya had made, and how to keep her promise. She decided to confide in mother, hoping that perhaps she would have some ideas of how to comply.

"Well slave," Julie began,, "at the end Mistress Tonya asked that we both remain without orgasm until she arrives next Friday. For me, because of going to school, I will simply have to control my urges during the day and wear the Thong every night. But for you, keeping you tied up all the time I'm home is fine, but I can't keep you tied up during the day!" Julie shrugged her shoulders.

"Why not, Mistress? As I mentioned before, I am ready and willing to be tied and denied for as long as you wish. And when you are here, you can keep my wrists short chained to my waist so that I can't touch myself. You will be able to watch me doing all the cooking and cleaning. I have lived in periods of total bondage before Mistress. Or also, you could put the Chastity Thong on me during the day since you won't be wearing it, Mistress. The decision is yours, Mistress."

Mother knelt in perfect posture, hands clasped behind her back, as she spoke very sincerely to her loving daughter. Her words, unbroken and most sincere, confirmed now calm and experienced she was as a slave. Also, from the expression and tone of voice, she was asking for both.

"Those are very good ideas slave, so I think I'll do both with you. When I leave for school every day, you will unlock the Chastity Thong from me so I can lock it on you. That way you can run to the store, or even escape from the house in case of an emergency. But otherwise, you are to remain naked all the time, and not to touch your breasts."

"When I get home, you will lock the Thong on me before supper. Then after we eat, I'll tie you up nice and tight until the next morning. Do you see any flaws in that arrangement?"

"No Mistress, I don't see any flaws in that. I do wish I could be bound a bit more during the day, Mistress, but I understand your concern when this slave is alone. Your wish is my command, my Mistress." mother finished while bowing her head.

"Okay then slave. Now let's go to the kitchen so I can get you set for the night. I'm tired and could use a nap."

Mother followed Julie into the kitchen, then told to remove her crotch rope and dildo. After setting the heavily cunt juiced slimed rope and totally drenched dildo on the countertop, being careful not to orgasm slave during the removal, she was allowed to pee. After finishing drinking her fifth cup, she laid down on the table as before after putting on her cuffs. Julie pulled the ropes as tightly as she could, leaving her slave held rigidly in place except for her head. With knees spread as wide as her arms above her to the corners of the table, mother kept quiet as Julie first put her hands on her hips, then picked up a rope from the countertop.

Sitting on the table top above mothers head, she tightly braided her mothers hair in with the rope. When done, she went under the sink and took out the scrub bucket and filled it with water. Hanging the bucket off the end of the table by the hair rope, mother had to smile at Julie's ingenuity. How she couldn't raise her head off the table, much less find it easy to turn it.

"I did learn some things while doing self bondage!" Julie boasted while picking up the still wet dildo and stuffing it in her slaves mouth.

"Now don't push that out until I take it out tomorrow morning." she commanded as she picked up the leather belt. "I believe you earned ten lashes today for your insolence. And so you remember never to do that again, I'm going to make it ten on each tit, plus ten on your pussy for pestering me about leaving the park before I wanted to. But knowing that you might orgasm from the pain in your pussy and clit, I'll space those out until I go to bed." she smiled as mother grunted an agreeing "Hum, hum!"

Positioning herself to do the right breast first again, and spared no mercy as she applied each hard lash right on each nipple. Tears were flowing down from mothers eyes before Julie was even half done with that breast, then simply moved over and delivered another ten to the left breast. Not wiping the snot coming from mothers nose, or paying any attention to mothers somewhat muffled groaning, Julie almost was ready to deliver the first hard lash on the clit before deciding she would wait. That might make mother cum right now. She set the belt down and admired her work, and her mothers fortitude. She very much hoped that could hold up just as well to the same treatment she was dishing out. Grabbing a cold beer from the fridge, and a towel to dry her newly wetted crotch, she sat down on the living room couch.

Stuffing the towel between her legs, her body was overflowing with the desire to masturbate even more than before. Torturing her mother was turning her on like she had never imagined would happen. Popping the beer open, she took a good gulp directly from the can, then thought about how much she wished she was tied to that table. She wondered just what might happen when Mistress Tonya got here Friday. Could she ask to be tied and tortured the whole weekend while Mistress and mother visited. She thought and thought about how to ask this as she finished her beer, then laid down. This being a Mistress and chastity stuff was very fatiguing, and stimulating.

Waking up after about 30 minutes, she went to pee, then checked in on her slave. She was still, and not knowing if she was sleeping or not, decided it best to be sure she was awake to feel the clit lash. With the dildo still in her mouth, mother's eyes opened as Julie gently stroked mothers belly while working down to her clit. It wasn't protruding as much as a half hour ago. After swallowing, she decided to fondle her mothers clitoris. It wasn't a hard decision at this point in their new relationship. It was just different to imagine herself doing this to enhance the pain the clit would experience when the belt lashed it. Within a few minutes mother was groaning as Julie dipped her finger into mothers still excreting wet pussy and used it as lubricant to stroke, twist, and pull the tiny nub. Then stepping away, picked up the belt and laid a hard stroke such that the tip of the belt landed directly on it's target. Julie awed at how mother strained on every rope to try and move, but to no avail. And after almost a minute of allowing the first rush of pain and mother's howl to subside, lashed it a second time.

This time she waited a full two minutes before applying the third and final lash for right now. She adored the loud howling and new streams of tears flowing down mothers face. She hoped she had pleased mother while setting down the belt and returning to the living room to watch TV for an hour or so. But as a second thought, went back and applied some clothespins to mothers pussy lips before relaxing.

The necessity of drying herself with the towel came after each of the next three clit torture sessions. The second was another three lashes, then two sessions of two each time. Each time she changed the position of the clothespins from the thighs, to her sides, then finally the breasts, always increasing how many she used. At 10:30, after the clothespins had been on her breasts for an hour, Julie removed all the clothespins, turned out the lights and went to bed. Before leaving she kissed each of mothers nipples, receiving a pleasant moan in return. She also had drunk two more beers by then, and did not find it hard to fall asleep. The dreams she had that night were more pleasant than ever.

When the alarm went off, Julie got up right away and found mother resting tightly in place. The dildo was still in her mouth. As she finally removed it, she gave instructions to her slave as she undid the ropes.

"When you are able to get up again, I want you first to make me some coffee, then remove my Chastity Thong so I can put it on you. And as I shower, make breakfast for only me. You can eat after I leave. And as I see that you didn't pee on the table last night, so as a reward, you only have to drink two cups of your pee before you have any coffee. I want two eggs and toast. While I'm gone, you are not allowed to touch, clean yourself, or sit down. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." mother replied feeling satisfaction that Julie had indeed taken on the role requested of her. And as her bindings were removed, she tried to ignore the pain of her veryly stiff joints as she struggled to sit up on the table. The legs ached, but the arms required a lot more effort to move. But after a minute or so, she finally got herself upright and scooted to the tables edge. Achingly, she got on her feet and set the coffee maker going as Julie sat and watched. The few cups didn't take long, then serving a cup to Mistress, she knelt down as Julie turned her back to her.

Dialing up the combination on the Thong lock took a bit longer with her numb hands, but as it opened, Julie reached for the larger pee container and started to empty her bladder as soon as the Thong was clear of her pussy. It came out to be only about two cups, since she had gone to the bathroom before bed. She simply handed the container to mother, saying it needed to be drunk by slave before she returned home. Then, before starting for the shower, placed the Thong on her slave. She made extra sure it was good and tight.

Returning to the kneeling position, mother eagerly drank Julie's urine first. She was really thirsty as she had not had anything since her own urine yesterday. Then, unsteadily at first, got to her feet and drank just two cups of her own piss. Mistress did not say she could release any more, so she didn't. She reset the coffee pot to brew a full pot, then stated making the eggs and toast with her cuffs still on. She really was starting to smell bad from not being able to wash for almost a day. Her womanly scent was very strong, as was the stench from her underarms. It reminded her of many times years ago when she was denied bathing, actually enjoying the memory. The smell of the eggs and brewing coffee also added to past days of food denial. After setting the table for Mistress, complete with a plate of eggs and toast, she knelt down on the floor near the table. The rope still attached to her hair braid slapped gently on her still sore back as she awaited her Mistress. Soon Julie walked back into the kitchen nude, but still drying herself off, and sat down to eat.

While eating, Julie paid little attention to her slave. When finished, she simply got up and went to dress for school. Not given any new instructions, slave waited on her knees in perfect posture even though she ached all over. It took twenty minutes before Julie returned all dressed and ready for school. Julie, understanding more about what true servitude was, looked down upon her kneeling mother.

"Okay slave. Did you dump my piss down the sink drain?"

Oh NOOO Mistress. Your slave has already drunk it as slave was told. Slave could never bring herself to abuse the sweet urine of her Mistress. Please Mistress. This slave is eager to enjoy the urine of her Mistress. It is truly a pleasure for slave to enjoy it."

"Okay slave. I believe you. And since you didn't pee on the table last night, you have full use of the house today, including the bathroom. But by the time I get home, everything better be spick and span." as Julie flung her backpack over her shoulder and started to leave. Then suddenly stopping, she slowly turned around and watch as her mother somewhat struggled to get to her feet. She thought back to how mother had told her how rough she liked it, and all the things Mistress Tonya had done to her. So, without too much consideration, added a few more commands.