Inherited Passions Ch. 10

Story Info
A Mother and daughter share the same passions.
8.2k words
4.81
30.2k
17
3

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her suffering daughter hung only ten feet from her, mother was tired and went to sleep quickly. But tonight's dreams were different from ones she had stated to have on occasion since discovering her daughter's desires last weekend. They became much more intense, and much very pleasurable.

During these dreams, both were slaves under Mistress Tonya. Made to pleasure each other until reaching the edge of orgasm, then denied it. They were hung by their wrists side by side and whipped. Left for the night, the next day they were hung face to face and whipped. With breasts and bellies touching, they could only kiss each others lips as unsatisfied animalistic sexual desires consumed their bodies. Together they served their Mistress in every way; naked and shackled.

And lastly, just before awakening, she was tied spread-eagled in bed, and Julie was tied just opposite her. The thing was that Julie's head was by the footboard with one of her legs under mother's leg, and the other over the top. Tied so tight, with their crotches pressed firmly against one another, any slight movement would only sexually torment them. Mother awoke in a sweat as she felt her love juices flowing from underneath the Chastity Thong and down her thigh. She smiled at the feel of her flowing liquid, and that of being tied to be tormented by her own daughters crotch pressed against hers. Oh, what a sexual torture that would be.

Opening her eyes to view Julie, even in the dim light, she still hung in anguish. Quickly looking at the clock, mother quickly got out of bed to check on her daughters condition. She wondered if Julie had cried out during the night to be let down, but didn't wake her up. Softly placing her hands under Julie's chin, she raised her head to view her daughter's face. It was filled with evidence of enduring a lot of pain. Worrying if she had perhaps should not have allowed Julie to be suspended all night, mother held her face up with one hand while stroking her hair with the other.

"Julie, my dearest. Did you call for me to let you down."

Very tired from pain and lack of sleep, slowly Julie opened her eye's and formed a soft smile.

"No mother... I didn't." came softly as mother continued her gentle embrace without responding at first.

"Are you ready to be let down, or do you still want to stay as you are?"

"What time is it?" Julie asked as she noticed the sunlight through the window shade.

"It's a little after 7 o'clock, so you've been up there for around... oh... 15 hours. That's a long time girl, and I know your in a lot of pain right now!" mother answered bluntly. And to her surprise, Julie was quick, although not speaking fast, replied.

"You know I'm in a lot of pain mother. But if you leave me here like this, I would appreciate it."

Mother let go of her daughters head to first check Julies hands. They were still okay, so she checked the pins and needles. Being bloodless, she dragged her fingernails along the underside of her daughters breasts as she spoke.

"So you want to continue to endure this until sometime this afternoon, do you? Are you trying to impress me or Mistress Tonya."

"I guess it may seen that way. But really mother, I think I'm trying to impress myself more. As I said, I've always wanted to endure endless tortures, and now I am actually doing it. So I'm ready to endure this torture for as long as you would like me to endure it. And I can always ask to be let down, but I leave that decision isup to you."

Julie's answer was sincere. And mother realized that again, her daughter preferred to be the tied and tortured slave other than a Mistress. And as much as she herself wanted to be a tied and tortured slave, she also knew how much her daughter desired it also. And still wondering if Julie wanted and could stand just as much pain as herself, she gave Julie a hard slap on the ass.

"Okay my tortured slave. I'll let you hang and suffer until I'm ready to let you down. Now I'm going to make myself a nice breakfast while you enjoy your torture." as mother headed towards the bedroom door.

"You told me you were once hung by your wrists for two days?" Julie asked in a inquisitive, yet sarcastic tone.

"That I did, and more than just once!" mother replied as she slowed her pace to answer. Then stopping as she turned her head to face her daughter, decided to let Julie know who was in charge again.

"So don't push your luck with me, young lady. I saw in your eyes how you enjoyed torturing me, and I am now enjoying torturing you. So, if you want to chicken out, you can ask, but I can make it much worst for you!"

"Do your best, but I'm not going to give in to such little pain as this! Torture me as much as you want, but I won't tell you a thing!" Julie spouted back, although it took as much strength as she had left to literally shout it at her captor. She then slumped back into her now normal constant state of agony and endurance. But a second before this, she smiled to give mother the answer she would understand.

Mother continued to the kitchen. Shortly she was sipping coffee while rubbing the Thong, then ate a nice breakfast. All the time she was thinking of what to do with Julie's desires. She was also thinking about Mistress Tonya's arrival Friday night. It was during her second cup of coffee that she came to a conclusion that she hoped would come true. Both her and Julie wanted the same type of life. Good or bad, they both wanted to be totally slaves. Controlled, and used for chores, as sex toys, or torture toys.

Then feeling natures call, mother decided to test Julie's desires even more. First shr called the school to say Julie had come down with a bad case of the flu. She wasn't even sure Julie might be able to attend tomorrow either. Returning to the bedroom, she emptied her bladder into the container right in front of her daughter.

"Do you have to pee?" mother asked while swirling the warm smell liquid in front of her daughters nose..

"Yes, I do."

"Well, you'll have to hold it for a time. Right now you only have the option of drinking it... Only if you are thirsty that is!" Mother casually put the warm urine container to Julies lips. And drink she did, not realizing just how much this would effect her in an hour or two. Then, to Julie's surprise, mother set down the container only to pick up the single strand whip. Taking up position behind Julie, she at once started slowly laying the strap across her daughter's back and ass as she spoke.

"Oh, I let the school know that you came down with a bad case of the flu, and most likely would not be able to attend classes Friday either. And so, since it was your idea for me to lie to them, I think you should be punished... I think 50 lashes should be sufficient, don't you?"

By this time, with mother talking so slowly, she had already received 4 lashes. They were painful, but in tune with her desires, was ready for a lot more.

"I think a hundred lashes should make me not wish to have you lie for me. Don't you mother."

"Well, perhaps your right." Snap!

"Then I'll make it 50 for each day." Snap!

"That's 50 this morning." Snap!

"Then another 50 this afternoon." Snap!

Mother didn't pay attention to her daughters struggles as she applied the number of lashes as promised. Then, as she placed several towels under her daughter in case of an accident, she saw the streaks of tears down her face and chest. Patting Julie's cheek, mother smiled as Julie strained to say "Thank you, my Mistress... I mean captor."

Mother did let her hang, without even looking in on her, until almost noon. Then, without ceremony, she let Julie pee into the container since the towels remained dry. Of course this was after mother first emptied her pee into it, then let Julie drink as such as she could before allowing her daughter to relieve herself. The small holes on mothers Chastity Thong she was wearing made the urine flow come out slower, so she knew that with her daughters bladder almost screaming for relief, this was another torture in itself. Leaving the room again, without saying anything this time, she heard Julie's tired and strained voice utter another "Thank you."

During the afternoon, mother changed the sheets on Julies bed. She had already decided Julie wouldn't be sleeping in it tonight either. Her daughter wanted pain, and was going to get it. And just in case it was needed, Julie's bed would be all set. Finishing up with lunch for only herself, and making the bed, it was almost 3 o'clock. Returning to the bedroom, mother raised Julie's head.

"Ready for the next 50 lashes?"

'Yes' Julie nodded slowly.

Mother could tell the length of her daughters torturing was taking a toll on her body, but took no pity on her. As she applied the whip again to Julie's back and ass, she remembered just how much she embraced the tortures form Mistress Tonya. So on Julie's already tender flesh, new red lines crisscrossed those from the mornings whipping. At times throughout the day, mother had to towel her crotch dry, but after whipping her beautiful daughters body, it definitely was a must. And again, during the entire whipping, Julie strained against her bonds. She moaned much more this time, but never screamed, and never loud. She took it like a good slave should, and when finished, again thanked mother as she left the room. Mother was very impressed. Her daughter's image, strung up as she was, never left her mind. It was causing her body to respond with desires that she still knew she desired. An orgasm would be so sweet right now. Straining to control herself, finally at 4:30, she returned to her tortured daughter.

After allowing Julie to pee again, since this was easy with her legs spread so wide, mother slowly let each of Julies legs down to stand on the floor. Julie didn't utter a word as she was able to relieve the strain on her wrists to find herself standing. Even though she able to somewhat move her arms from the now little slack in her bondage, mother waited to see just how much more her daughter could really take.

"There! Now that you've spent a full day hanging by your wrists, are you prepared to spend another 24 hours standing on just your feet?"

In just a little bit more energy than mother thought Julie still had, she got her answer as the fresh surges of pain from being released of body tension caused her face to distort.

"Yes! Do to me as you wish. I'll never talk! String me up again for a week if you wish!"

Without sounding surprised at Julie's response to her question, mother figured out that Julie had placed herself in an interrogation scenario. Mother remembered that at times she, herself, had done the same in order to endure the pain and suffering. To play along, mother took up the same attitude.

"I'll just do that... In a day or two... Right now I'll let you suffer, but the pain will NEVER end. I'll get the information I want from you... And BE SURE ABOUT THAT!" was all mother said as she let her daughter continue her requested torture. She knew that if Julie wanted out, all she had to do was ask. Mother was willing to let her loose anytime she asked, but still admired her dedication. She didn't bother Julie throughout most of the evening except for allowing her to pee and have some dry toast and real water around 7 o'clock. Allowing Julie to stand on just her tiptoe, if she could the whole day, allowing Julie to pee again at 11:00, mother simply went to bed in front of her suffering daughter. She could tell Julie's body was in dire pain, but didn't hear a word from her as she slid into bed. So be it. Her daughter requested desires were performed exactly as requested; and perhaps more so. They were both 'Pain Sluts', and wished a life as such. She slept quietly that night, now dreaming about her past life with Mistress Tonya. Oh, if only...

In the morning, mother didn't awaken with as much concern for her daughter. Yes, she did check on her right away, but seeing that Julie had learned how to sleep with arms stretched tight even while her feet hardly rested on the floor, she left her alone. After making breakfast, she stripped her own bed and washed the sheets. Upon seeing Julie finally awaken, displayed in blissful nudity, mother allowed her to pee again. And after giving her dry toast, washed down with piss this time, she left her daughter to prepare the house for company. Vacuuming and dusting, making the kitchen spotless, and many of the other things proper for Mistress Tonya to not be annoyed, she did take care of her still tortured daughter. She set out all the bondage implements and toys neatly on the coffee and end tables around the living room. Cleaning each one as she did so took time, but she continued to do so until 4:30. Finally, she placed her most desired treasure, her metal collar from Mistress Tonya, and placed it in the center of the coffee table. This is when mother made her announcement to Julie. After making her aware of her presence by a semi-hard slap on her daughters face, mother stood with hands on her hips in front of her.

"I'm going to string you up again by your wrists, but only if you want. This time it may be for only a few hours... or another day... or perhaps longer if Mistress Tonya desires it. But this is only if you agree. Do you want to be set free, or to suffer more? Mistress Tonya will be here in a few hours. Do you want to meet her at the front door or like you are? Left hanging by your wrists! It's your decision!"

Mother kind of knew that by this time Julie really didn't know what time of day it was, or even what day it was. Mistress Tonya said she would arrive around 6:00 Friday evening. That was only an hour and a half from how. And if Julie wanted truly to spend a life as a slave, hanging her by her wrists again would be more of a test than holding one's arms out for an hour. That is at least what mother had thought, and hoped conditions were such that Mistress Tonya could somehow satisfy both their desires. Anxiously, she awaited her daughters answer.

"I am ready, Mistress. I'm ready to hang like this as long as you, or Mistress Tonya, will take pleasure in seeing me suffer." was all Julie said in a weak and tired tone.

Mother hesitated a moment, now sure what the answer meant, then started looping the bottom ropes through the ankle cuffs again. If Julie wished to be set free, she would have say something. So, in a slow rhythm, pulled her daughters ankles off far off to each side. Within several minutes, Julie again hung only by her wrists. Mother then draped the single lash whip over her lowered neck, and kissed her sincerely on the lips. Julie responded in a most surprising way. Returning mothers affection by attending to intensify and lengthen the kiss, mother finally pulled away. But mother was not going to reveal yet what she had in mind. So without any more communication, mother went near the front door and took up her kneeling submissive position. Hands clasped behind her back, she awaited either the door bell or a knock on the door.

For more than an hour, mother remained in her position. She did not shift her knees what so ever. True, she was kneeling on carpet, but she had endured much longer than an hour on a hard floor. Her former Mistress was arriving, and was not about to disappoint her. She waited. Finally the faint sound of a car stopping, and the sound of car doors closing. She kneeled at attention. And with a soft knock, mother raced to the door. Opening it with a bow, she held back her tears of joy as Mistress Tonya stood before her. Returning to her kneeling position, she watched as Mistress Tonya came to stand in front of her once again. And right behind Mistress stood a smiling slave Lisa. Stepping inside after closing the door, Mistress stood in front of her former slave.

"So, you have not forgotten how to address Mistress!"

"Oh no, Mistress Tonya. I regard you as my one and only true Mistress, Mistress Tonya."

There was a short pause. Tonya was watching tears of joy forming in her former slaves eyes. She was also watching how Ann and Lisa were silently communicating with each through their eyes and expressions. Their love for each other had not diminished over all these years. Tonya smiled.

"I see that you two are very happy to see each other again. Maybe later I'll allow you both to get reacquainted. But for right now, where is your daughter? Is she not your Mistress now?"

"Well, Mistress Tonya, we are presently doing a Switch right now. I am now presently her captor, Mistress. She is being tortured in my bedroom... by her own request, Mistress."

Mother had decided to let all be known right away. She had hoped Mistress Tonya would understand, and quickly found out that Mistress Tonya understood the situation more than she had expected.

"I kind of figured that out after our chat on the telephone, but didn't expect it quit this soon. I'll love to see your daughter. Show me!"

As mother got to her feet, she couldn't help but stare at her one time real love. They both had suffered so much pain together because of their love for each other, and knew both would do it again if necessary. Holding back her emotions, mother lead them to her bedroom. Julie was slow to react as the light was turned on. Again going down on her knees, mother explained her daughters suffering.

"Mistress Tonya and Slave Lisa, this is my daughter Julie. She has just spent a full day of suspended by only her wrists, then a day standing on just tiptoe. She was just put back into total suspension by just her wrists at 4:30 this afternoon, my Mistress. She desired this treatment, and since you are now here Mistress Tonya, you have control over her torture, my forever Mistress."

Tonya took an instant interest in the young and perfectly beautiful body of Julie. She approached her immediately, running her hands up and down the young and firm fresh of the girls body. Being careful to avoid the needles and pins, Julie became aroused from this lovely woman now feeling her up. Dressed in a tight black leather halter top and mini-skirt, Julie found a new reservoir of energy as she felt and listened to Mistress Tonya.

"You said she has already spent a full day in suspension, then a full day on just tiptoe. Now back in total suspension, she must be in a lot of pain. Did you ask her to do this?"

"Oh no, Mistress. It's at her own request, Mistress."

Walking around her, and after a few smiles from Tonya as she pulled gently on Julies right nipple pins, Tonya had to ask.

"And did she say how long she could stand remaining in this...torture."

"Actually she did not... except saying as long as you would enjoy her suffering, my Mistress."

Lisa stood still and watched as Mistress Tonya closely inspected the pins and needle in Julie's bottom. Then taking hold of the needle through the clitoris, pulled on it to extend it a full half inch from her body.

"Do you like to be tortured? Are you a pain slut just as your mother?"

Julie clinched her teeth again as new waves of pain erupted from her clit. But now recognizing that was the for real Mistress Tonya, which she had already learned about, was ready for more.

"Yes, Mistress Tonya."

"Oh my!" Tonya exclaimed to Slave Ann. "Your Mistress, or should I say 'slave', is very much like you. As soon as I saw her, she reminded me of how you looked naked and hanging by just her wrists when you fist endured torture under my hands. Always ready to endure, just for a Mistress to enjoy. Isn't that true?"

Mother could not deny it. Without hesitation, she gave Mistress Tonya the truthful answer. Just as she had given in to her desires to Mistress Tonya, she knew her daughters were exactly the same.

"Yes, my Mistress. We both desire to serve, either in pain or pleasure, to serve the Mistress who we are devoted to."

Tonya walked around Julie once more, paying attention to the pins and needles, the whip marks on her back, then stood in front of mother.