Inhibitions Drop at Reilly's Beach

Story Info
Mother-In-Law interrupts a planned vacation, for the better.
8.1k words
4.66
115.8k
149
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A tale with bits of enf, exhibitionism, handjobs, light incest (if there is such a thing), big boobs, and new attitudes towards people. Only lightly hardcore, so know that going in. I think it belongs in exhibitionism, but incest may be more appropriate. Thanks for the encouragement with the kind comments recently. Always appreciated.

*****

"Your mother?" I yelled. "Come on, Tiff, we've had this trip planned for months! Why all of a sudden are we going to bring her?"

"David, I'm sorry. It's just... I couldn't let her down after all she's been through."

"That woman can barely stand me. Drives me crazy, Tiff. It'll probably ruin all the plans we've made!"

Tiff's mother, Denise, never thought fondly of me. At least that was my impression. It wasn't anything I did or didn't do, other than taking her daughter away from the nest. Tiffany and I had been married four years now and this was our first real vacation together. We were going to visit a quaint, little town on the Jersey coast. It was an area I was familiar with from my wilder college days. We'd booked a bed and breakfast to ourselves for the week. Expensive, but unique and more romo than we needed.

The town offered plenty of shops for the tourists, located close to a popular beach. We, however, were going to an entirely different splotch of sand, about eighteen miles south of the bed and breakfast. It was a little-known, private place called Reilly's Beach. It had plenty of soft sand - unlike the public beach's gritty, coarse stuff - and it stretched almost half a mile, the full extent of the property. Though it was on private land, the beach was open to the public for a fee and the signing of a waiver. One had to agree to the rules and conduct of the property owner and staff. They could kick anyone off, for any reason, or even no reason, if so pleased. I'd never seen it happen, though.

It was the owner I was coming to see personally. He was an old hippy by the name of Geoffrey Watterson. The original land-owner, Walter Reilly, had made the place "infamous" for allowing nude sunbathing. he passed away about six years ago. When the place first opened, the local municipality tried to stop him from allowing nudity, but courts ruled in his favor, as it was his private property and private business.

The new owner and man I was coming to see, Geoffrey Watterson, came to Reilly's Beach many years ago as a regular visitor. He sold pot and LSD stamps under a large umbrella, and was there almost every day of the season. Geoff figured no undercover cop would ever get naked to buy from him, and he was right. For years, he made a living under the sun, selling his dope to steady crowds. He eventually earned enough buy the place after Mr. Reilly died. Rumor was he paid in cash.

I had been introduced to Geoff back in my college days, just a few years before he acquired the place. The university I attended at the time was only forty minutes from Reilly's Beach. Back then, my friends and I often came to buy from Geoff and hang out. We would trip out, while watching the ocean waves and the stars. It took surprisingly little time to get accustomed to being naked. I'd explained as much to my wife when we were planning the trip.

I contacted Geoff ahead of time, ensuring I could still score some acid from him. It was much harder to find these days, but then I wasn't hanging around with the college crowds anymore, either. My wife and I had planned this "trip under the stars" for over a year now. I'd get to relive a fond memory of my youth, while introducing my loving wife to a fun, perhaps one-time-only experience.

Though Tiff knew of my pot-smoking and experimental drug taking adventures back in college, we'd never so much as shared a joint together. It just wasn't part of either of our lifestyles when we met. With Tiff's mom in the picture, it seemed that our lengthy (and somewhat illicit) plans were about to get blown up.

Three weeks ago, Tiffany's mother, Denise, discovered her husband had been banging the maid. The maid was fired and Benny, her husband, was kicked out of the home. He's been a total dick to her ever since, unwilling to apologize for his actions, instead blaming Denise for "driving" him to it.

As much as Denise got on my nerves at times, I don't believe anyone deserves to treated like that. My parents went through a bad patch when my mom cheated on my dad. I was young, but I remember the gas-lighting and vile things said. They made up, but my mom, to this day, regrets all of it. Not just the cheating. How my father put up with the abuse, until Mom came to her senses, I'll never understand... but I do understood Tiffany's concern for her mother and the disdain she feels towards her stepdad.

"Please, David. Mom promised she would keep to herself. We'll have dinner with her when we get there. Other than that, she'll be on her own. She just needs time away from the house, David. Some space."

"Promise it won't disrupt our plans," I said. "Geoff said we have to pick it up by Tuesday, because he's leaving Wednesday to see his brother out of state."

"I promise. I can't wait to do this with you. Trip out! Naked, too!" Tiff giggled, excited I was caving to her wishes, allowing her mom to tag along on our belated honeymoon.

We met up with Tiff's mom at the airport. Frankly, I was surprised any man would cheat on such a creature. Sure, Denise was my mother-in-law, so by proxy she gave me shit all the time, but I expected she was a decent wife to her husband. She was also a beauty, looking ten years younger than her true age, with a shockingly voluptuous figure.

Her daughter, Tiff, is classically beautiful. Five foot seven, long legs and a thin waist, and gorgeous C-cups to fill the frame. Denise, on the other hand, carries a similar frame, but is adorned with breasts that appear on the surface to be twice the size of her daughter's. One would think those tits had to be fake to be so large, but Tiffany insisted they weren't.

"Mom said they never went back to their original size after giving birth to me," Tiffany once told me. "She hates them, but won't do anything about it, because she is terrified of surgery and scarring."

Denise's proportions made her look a bit comical, like an over-the-top, Jessica Rabbit wanna-be. Along with it, her looks gave one the impression that she was a sexual dynamo, or at least at some point in her life. At 46 years old, she could make women jealous who were half her age. Thing was, Denise was a very modest woman, in spite of the abundantly curvy figure. A bit of a Southern Belle, she tended to overdress. I wondered if we should spend just one day at the regular beach with Tiffany's mom, just so I could sneak a peek at her in a bikini. She likely wore a huge one-piece, but there's always hope.

I figured Denise would lose her shit if she discovered Tiff and I planned on spending our days at a nude beach. She only knew we were going to a different place that belonged to a friend of mine. Tiffany left out the more interesting details to her mother. Denise actually hugged me when I approached and whispered in my ear. "I know you were planning this vacation with Tiff for a long time. Thank you for allowing me to come. I promise I'll leave you two alone."

Her candor caught me off guard and I said, "Oh, don't worry about it. Anything for family."

Maybe this trip wouldn't be so hampered, after all, I thought...

...but things never go as planned. Murphy's Law paid a visit. After landing, when we were departing the plane, Tiffany lost her balance while carrying her luggage. She twisted her ankle and immediately it began swelling. Instead of checking into a bed and breakfast, we found ourselves checking into a hospital.

"It's not broken," explained the doctor later that afternoon. "But she'll need to be on crutches and off the ankle for at least two days, three preferably. She'll likely need some strong pain meds the first couple days, but she'll be fine after that with aspirin or ibuprofen."

"Aww, honey. I ruined it, didn't I?" Tiff was very upset, almost crying.

"No, honey. It's okay. Look, we'll check into the place tomorrow morning and I'll drive up to Reilly's Beach myself. I'll get what we need from Geoff before he leaves tomorrow, and then you and I can go back a couple days later. We're booked for a whole week. No worries."

That seemed to pacify Tiffany and the following morning, we did just that. Tiff spent the day sleeping on the couch, while I played with my tablet, grateful we had wi-fi. Denise spent the whole time absorbed in a book, not talking much. About an hour after lunch, I set out to leave to meet Geoff. I was eager to see the old place. Tiffany was still resting on a couch, doped up on painkillers, anyway.

"Hey, where are you going, sweetie?" asked Denise.

"To see that old friend from college," I said. "It's something we had planned for some time." I pointed at Tiff who was half-asleep.

"Oh, at that beach Tiffany mentioned?"

"She told you it was my friend's beach, huh?"

"Yes, something about a place your college fraternity brothers used to visit. I don't get to the beach too often, and this place is getting stuffy. I could read my book while you visit with your friend."

I looked over to Tiffany for help, but she wasn't even registering our conversation, completely looped on the meds.

"Uh, do you think Tiff will be okay alone?" I hoped to guilt her mom into staying.

"She's just sleeping, and she has her phone. I'm sure she'll be okay with it. You know Tiff. Most independent girl on the planet."

That was true.

"Um, Denise... the beach is uh..." I just decided to get it out, not knowing what else to say. "It's a nude beach." I squinted my eyes, looking away, scared to see her reaction.

"Are you serious?"

"Uh, yeah... and it's a private beach. It's just the rules, and it has been that way for decades. I got used to it after while, but yes, it's a nude beach."

"Oh my. And Tiffany agreed to that?"

"Yeah, I think maybe she's a little nervous about it, but honestly it's no big deal once you do it."

I really didn't want Denise going, risking me blowing any opportunity to pick up product from Geoff as I had planned. She seemed unfazed, though.

"How long do you think you'll be there?" she asked.

"I don't know. An hour or so. Just gonna catch up a bit."

Honestly, it would probably be less than that, but I didn't want to explain I was just there to make a drug purchase. No sense hanging at the beach too long while Tiffany was recovering. I'd intended to come back fairly soon.

"Well, maybe... if you know you won't be more than an hour or two... maybe I could just wait in the parking lot? I could read in the car, enjoy the drive. Get out of this stuffy place. Certainly they have a parking lot or something?"

They did, actually. Once you reached the property, you took a bridge over a small river. A few yards past that was a parking lot and welcome center. More like a hut with some lockers. Once inside, you pay to get in and sign the appropriate waivers and agreements. Then it's off to the lockers. I'd done it dozens of times in college.

"Uh, I guess you could, but I don't want to bore you there, leaving you alone in the car. Don't you think it best to stay here?" I sincerely didn't want to run any risk of Denise being there and preventing me from accomplishing my mission, so I took a different approach. "Um.. it's just that I am not sure I am comfortable with you seeing me naked."

"Oh," said Denise. "Ooh, you mean? Even if I stayed in the car, I'd see you naked? If that's the case..."

"Well, no, I guess not," I said, not sure why I was telling her so. "Look, if you just want to take the ride and hang in the car, then I suppose it would be fine. But promise me that. I just want to visit with my old friend, Geoff, and I think it would be awkward with you there... with me." Everything I said was true. I wanted to score the drugs, and it certainly would be awkward if my mother-in-law mom were present, forget all about the naked part. Hah!

I was actually kind of glad Denise was being so friendly with me. Perhaps her recent experience had made her realize how petty some of her gripes were over me. Whatever grievances she had in the past, she'd certainly not brought up during the trip thus far. Frankly, she was downright pleasant. Denise smiled and nodded and got up from her chair.

"Yeah, get your stuff," I said. "I'll wake Tiff and let her know we're leaving."

It took a few minutes for Tiff to understand that her mom and I were headed off, but she seemed grateful that she could sleep without feeling guilty about having someone watching over her. She just wanted to rest.

Denise quickly changed into a bright sundress and hat to match. It was probably the least conservative thing I'd ever seen her wear, as an inch or two of cleavage was on display. With such mammoth breasts, that really wasn't showing much, though. She could have offered much more without risking exposing anything.

I was happy, though. Denise seemed genuinely grateful that I allowed her to get out of the apartment for a while. She held the book she'd brought along in her lap, while chatting me up during the ride. "Tiffany's really lucky to have you. I know you probably don't think I think much of you, but I do. More so than ever these days. Thank you for being a good husband to her."

That was perhaps the highest compliment Denise had ever given me. "Uh, wow. Thank you. That means a lot," I said.

"I've been hard on you in the past. You're a good guy. Please continue to always treat my daughter right."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," I said, smiling back. "I'm the luckiest man alive. Smart, beautiful wife. And honestly, for as close as you two are, you did something right. I want you to know, Denise, that whatever path you take in the future, we support you. You do what's best for you."

I almost thought she teared up, but Denise nodded. Blushed, she said, "Thank you. I'm pretty sure I'm divorcing him." I noticed she didn't even say his name. "Maybe this old lady could learn a thing or two from you and Tiffany. I might be asking for your opinions and advice later. That is, if you'd be willing..."

"Of course," I said. "We're going to be cooped up in that place all week. Sure, we can spend some time together. I mean, I think Tiff and I are going to plan one day, to come out here and share some time together, even with her bum ankle... but yeah, we will have plenty of time, Denise. Happy to help in anyway. Talk it out."

It wasn't long before I was crossing the old bridge that led to the property. I pulled up into the parking lot. Being a Tuesday, there were only about a half dozen cars in the sprawling lot. I pulled into an empty spot about thirty yards from the gate.

"I just enter there," I said, pointing to the welcome center. "Once I sign in, there are locker rooms in the back. Then I'm off to Geoff's cabin. It's about halfway up the beach. This is a pretty narrow island."

"I see. So the beach must start behind that path," pointed Denise.

"Yup. It's there alright. Trees all around this lot and the west side of the property, but everything else is just a long stretch of beach. One hell of a retirement place. I think I'll always be jealous of Geoff." I laughed. It was true, though. I dreamed to live his kind of bohemian lifestyle, but my love for Tiffany superseded that. I don't regret my choices. "Alright, Denise. I'll be back in an hour or so. It only takes about ten minutes to walk to Geoff's place from here."

"Oh, take your time, honey. Don't feel bad about me at all. It's a pleasant day and I can lean back and read my book. Thank you for bringing me along."

"Okay," I said, leaving the car.

"I mean it. Stay as long as you like. I'll be fine."

"Alright, mom." I shut the door and waved at her as I headed to the welcome center. I knew one of Geoff's rare staff members or volunteers would be working it, as usual. I signed in and said hello to the young man standing behind a counter. He was naked, but unfazed when I walked in.

"Lockers are down there," he pointed.

"Thanks," I said. "I remember the routine."

About ten minutes later, after a stroll over the soft sand, I found myself knocking on Geoff's door. The house was known as "the shack," but was quite large and built around a palm tree. I knew Geoff lived alone, so I wasn't surprised when he opened the door himself.

"David, my man! Come on in. Good seeing you! It's been a long time,brother." Geoff grabbed my hand and pulled me in, slamming the large, wooden door behind him. "Man, I think about you and Rob all the time. Those were good times we had. You're one of the few clients I actually partied with, ya know?"

"Really?" I asked. "I figured it might have been part of your shtick."

"No way, man. I rarely mixed business with pleasure, but it was a pleasure knowing you guys. Cool, easy going. The perfect customer. So what ya been up to? I heard you got hitched."

"Yeah, who told you that?"

"Rob, actually. He came by last year, much like you're doing now."

"Damn, I haven't heard from him in ages," I said. It was true. I missed our antics, but that was before Tiff and I committed. Over time, Rob and I, once best friends in college, lost touch.

Geoff threw an envelope in my hand and said, "Business conducted. That's on me. Enough for two nights of fun. So let's hang out a bit. You want a beer?"

I expected Geoff to be nice, but not this welcoming. I wasn't going to offend him by denying his graciousness, so I agreed to the drink and sat down on the couch.

"Yeah, man, I actually don't sell anymore," Geoff said, as he strolled to the kitchen. "No need. Income from the admissions is plenty to live on. But I always keep some on hand for myself and old friends."

Geoff returned and took the loveseat across from me, tossing me a beer and a large towel. I wrapped it over myself. We spent the next twenty minutes catching up. Geoff had aged a bit, but otherwise looked good for someone in his early 50s. I was glad he wasn't naked at the moment. I'd seen enough of that when he was working under an umbrella on the sand. Funny, I thought, he probably always wore clothes in the house, yet I bet he still went naked outside. Geoff always abides by the rules of Reilly's beach. Just then, there was another loud knock on the door. Geoff looked puzzled.

"I wasn't expecting anyone. I'll push 'em out. Can't be too important. Probably just one of the regulars, ratting out a litter-bug or something. "

"No problem, Geoff," I said. "In fact, I need to be getting back soon. My mother-in-law is waiting in the car."

I watched Geoff open the front door and my jaw hit the floor as I saw who stood behind it. It was Denise. And her tits. Such massive, glorious tits. Denise wasn't as thin as her daughter, but her curves were perfect. She also shaved... everything. I heard her from the door.

"Um, excuse me. Are you Geoff?"

"Yes, ma'am," I heard him reply. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, my son-in-law said he was coming to see you." Denise's attention had been focused on Geoff since the moment he opened the door. She didn't see me watching her from the living room couch. It was a considerable distance, but there was a clear line of sight. "A while ago, I got a call from my daughter. She needs him to call her right away. I left my phone and clothes in the locker room, though, because the man said that was the policy here. And I just now realize, I don't even know her number. It's in the phone. Is David here? It seems really urgent."

Oh Christ, I thought. This must be so humiliating for Denise, yet I was in awe that she went to such great lengths for her daughter. I jumped off the couch, grabbing the envelope and keeping the towel wrapped around my waist, rushing over.