Inhumans Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was obvious because, unlike those she turned, she didn't have a spider's body below the waist. Instead, she actually had a beautiful woman's body with four pointed spider legs growing out of her sides, four black eyes, and pointed teeth capable of injecting a lethal toxin even stronger than her "children" could from their pincers.

I looked around. There was no sign of the queen. Only the carcasses of her "children" everywhere. Strange. Usually killing one of her "children" would bring a queen running. Suddenly, webbing attached to my feet yanked and I slammed onto my back, hard. Before I could react, the queen landed on me, hissing loudly. Her straight blond hair fell into my face but I didn't need to see. I knew her. I knew she had a tight round ass, a clean-shaven pussy, and B-cup breasts. I knew, because I knew her from before the team. Her name was Shanna then. Now, she was just another sex-crazed Arachne. I hoped. Otherwise it would make doing what I knew I was going to have to very difficult for me. And then I'd be going to Angel for more than food. Again.

"James," Shanna hissed. "It's been so long since we've seen each other. I hear you started a team to hunt girls like me, using girls like me."

"Not like you Shanna," I sighed.

She was still Shanna. Crazy, murderous, rapist Shanna, but still Shanna.

"The girls on my team don't murder. We don't feed on humans unless we have to, and then we never turn them."

"Ah, it sounds like you're trying to convince me to join you," Shanna purred, leaning down and kissing me, her hand easily working my cock out of my pants.

I was already hard, of course. How could I not be? I was lying underneath the naked body of my first love and first time.

"Feels like you missed me," Shanna said. "I missed you too."

And without even a little bit of foreplay, she lined me up and impaled herself on me. I grunted. She was as tight as ever. Practically a virgin. I moaned, her own moan drowning mine out completely.

"I've missed you so much James," Shanna moaned, moving up and down on my shaft. "I've missed riding your dick. Did you miss me riding your dick?"

"Hell yes I did," I say. "But I moved on. You should have too."

I extend my tentacles, grabbing her by the wrists and ankles, lifting her off of myself and putting my member away before standing, Shanna held spread-eagle in the air before me.

"Damn Shanna," I sigh, extending my other four tentacles as well. "I was really hoping you weren't like this. That you didn't remember being human. It would have made this next part so much easier."

And with that, I pushed all four of my remaining tentacles into her slit, Shanna screaming in pain.

"Too much!" Shanna screamed. "Too much! Take it out!"

"Sorry Shanna," I sighed. "But you're going to be a bit loose for a while."

Then, with a wet tearing sound, four pieces of a woman I used to love dropped to the ground and my tentacles retracted. I turned, walking out of the building and then over to the grass, bending over and vomiting before returning to the van and getting in, pulling a bottle of water out of the glove box and washing my mouth out.

"Why do you kill them in such a gory manner if you get sick afterward?" Mia asked.

"It feeds his instincts," Angel said. "That way he doesn't lose control. Feeding his hunger alone isn't enough."

I nodded, not really paying attention. Angel noticed.

"I'm sorry," Angel said.

"Don't be," I said, forcing a smile. "We better get home. We have fresh meat to break in. And after that, we get to have sex with new chicks. Maybe one of them's a virgin this time."

"One of them definitely is," Angel grinned. "And I call dibs."

"I have my eyes set on another," I smirked. "You'll all understand when you see her."

"Fresh Meat?" Mia asked, grinning.

"I call seconds," Cassidy grinned.

"We'll see," I said. "Later. For now, Janice, drive us home."

"What about you?" Janice asked.

"I have a lead foot right now," I said.

"You almost never have a lead foot about fresh meat," Janice said. "You also never call dibs. You're usually trying for a feast, you fat ass."

"You're right," I nodded.

"So what's so special about this one?" Cassidy asked.

"You'll understand when they get to the base," I said.

Janice sighed, starting the van and driving away, starting back the way we had come. As she drove, everyone remained silent and lost in thought. An hour later, Janice parked the van back in the garage and we all got out, returning our gear to our rooms before heading out to the main hall where a massive circular platform raised and lowered to allow entry and exit from the underground base. There, we found a young girl waiting for us. I could instantly see the disappointment on Angel's face.

"Oh relax," I said. "The other two just aren't here yet."

"Hey!" the girl cried as she spotted us, her startlingly blue right eye and emerald green left eye wide with joy and wonder. "You're like me!"

She pointed at Mia who blinked in surprise just before the girl ripped off her black beanie cap and revealed golden blond hair in a pair of fairly loose pigtails and a pair of cat ears with matching-colored fir and white tips. She wore a tight orange tube top that accented her petite A-cup breasts, a yellow skirt that was very much too short and with a yellow-furred cat tail with a white tip poking out of the back, lifting up the back and exposing her white panties, which were only just barely hidden everywhere else, yellow knee-high stockings and a pair of black dress shoes.

Mia stared at the catgirl in shock. A couple of weeks ago, she had been complaining that she had never met another hybrid-type monster girl like herself. So, I had made a couple of calls and found this one.

The girl streaked over, moving nearly in a blur as she used her super-human speed to tackle Mia with a flying hug, both tumbling to the ground as the catgirl began to rub her head against Mia's chest, purring loudly as Mia stared at her, blushing bright red. Cassidy and Janice grinned as Mia scratched just behind one of the catgirl's ears experimentally and the girl trembled, moaning softly as her legs squeezed together. Finally the Catgirl sat up, allowing Mia to stand and help her up, still staring at her in amazement.

"Mia, meet Alicia," I said. "One of our three newest members."

"It's so nice to meet another one like me!" Alicia exclaimed, once again rubbing her head against Mia's chest.

"How old are you?" Mia asked.

It was a fair question. Alicia looked to be about fifteen, sixteen at most.

"I'm twenty!" Alicia beamed.

Everyone's jaw dropped except mine. Catgirls were notorious for living unnaturally long lives, and for looking young for most of them. They used that to hunt by baiting perverts and child molesters, then feeding on them, generally leaving them as corpses. Sort of poetic justice, really. Catgirls weren't inherently evil, unlike most monsters, they just had a nasty habit for leaving the corpses in extremely conspicuous locations, causing more trouble than they did good.

"You said one of three, right?" Janice asked. "Where are the other two?"

"Late," I said. "Why don't you three go ahead and give Alicia a tour before giving her the entrance exam."

"Exam?" Alicia asked, eyes wide. "Aaww, I hate tests. Can't I skip it? Pleeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee?"

As she drew out the word, she stared up at Mia with enormous, tear-filled, puppy-dog eyes, and an obviously practiced pout.

"Don't worry," Mia chuckled, scratching behind Alicia's ear again, making Alicia tremble and moan softly again. "I'm sure you're going to pass with flying colors."

Alicia beamed up at her and the four of them turned, walking away. Once they had left Angel turned to me.

"You knew she wanted to meet another hybrid-type," Angel said. "You searched out Alicia specifically for Mia didn't you?"

"I did," I nodded. "Mia was always feeling lonely and left out since she was the only one and it was so hard for her to do anything with us fairly. So, I found her someone to play with, who will happily play back."

Angel smirked and rolled her eyes before grinning.

"So, if that's Mia's match, who's Janice's?"

"Obviously Cassidy," I snorted.

"And mine?" Angel asked, leaning forward, intentions as obvious as ever.

Off to one side, a pair of the organization's workers, one male and one female, both glanced over at us, the movement just barely registering in the corner of my eye.

"You slut," I grin, setting my hands on her waist. "You really do enjoy exhibitionism don't you?"

"And you don't?" Angel asked. "You've done it more times than I can count."

"Yeah but that's nothing compared to you," I smirk before pushing her away a couple of feet, making her raise an eyebrow. "And as to your question, your match is on the way, which you know perfectly."

"Yes," Angel nodded, suspicious. "But now I'm curious. You've absolutely never turned me down before. What changed? Match or no match you have no reason to say no."

"I do," I said as the platform rose to the ceiling to retrieve the next arrivals, then began down again. "It took me so very long. But I finally found her."

Angel looked confused and turned to the lift only for her jaw to practically bounce off the floor. And surprisingly, it wasn't the beautiful-beyond-words blonde with a pair of white-feathered wings, a thin and revealing yet somehow elegant white dress, white shoes, and a halo floating over her head that she was staring at. It was the other girl on the lift. The one with translucent blue skin and hair, a small puddle of some form of fluid the same color as her body below her, and curious, excited-and-still-nervous expression.

"She's...but...she looks..." Angel stared in shock for another moment before turning to me. "Please tell me that's exactly who it looks like."

"It is," I nodded. "It's Crystal. She's alive. But she doesn't remember anything. You, Janice, Cassidy, Mia, the job, monsters...me."

"I'm sorry," Cassidy said. "But, hey. She fell for you once. Who's to say she won't do it again?"

"That's the hope," I nodded.

We stopped talking as the two walked over to us, the angel staring at Angel thoughtfully. When they stopped Angel shifted uncomfortably under the intense stare of the angel's breath-takingly beautiful blue eyes. I realized she was nervous and decided to break the ice for her.

"Welcome to our home," I said. "My name's James. This is Angel. Yes, I know that's ironic. Come on Angel, say hello."

"U-Um, h-hello," Angel stammered, holding out a trembling hand to the angel. "I-I'm A-A-Angel. W-W-Well I-I'm not actually a-an angel, th-that's only m-my name. I-I'm a-actually a-"

"Devil Girl," the angel finished, her voice seeming somehow musical and every bit as beautiful as the rest of her.

Granted it would probably be hard to find an angel who wasn't beautiful, but still. I glanced at Angel and grinned as I saw her blush at the sound of the angel's voice.

"S-Sorry if th-that o-offends y-you," Angel said. "I-I c-could p-probably h-hide the w-wings a-and t-tail i-if y-you-"

"Why would you do that?" the angel asked. "Aren't you proud of what you are?"

"W-Well..." Angel trailed off, hand still extended and clearly unable to think properly.

Finally the angel extended her own hand, clasping Angel's, Angel's face darkening in response.

"My name is Sarah," the angel said. "I've never met one of your kind before."

The way she said "your kind" didn't sound negative, and she didn't seem to dislike Angel. Then again, she didn't seem ecstatic about her either.

"I look forward to working with you," Sarah said.

Angel's face darkened so much I thought she might pass out. She nodded after a moment and Sarah took her hand back then looked to Crystal.

"I'm Crystal Waters," Crystal said. "Or, at least, I thought I was. But then I turned into this thing. Now I don't know what I am."

"You're a Slime girl," I said. "Your entire body is made out of slime, allowing you to be one of the most powerful and most dangerous types of monsters alive. If you want, while you're working with us, I can teach you anything you want to know."

"You know a lot about my species?" Crystal asked.

"I should," I nodded. "Mine has been at war with them for millennia."

Crystal tensed, eyes widening slightly as she backed away slightly.

"Relax," I said. "I have no hate for you or your species. In fact, I used to be with one."

"You were?" Crystal asked. "Why?"

"Because the war is stupid," I said. "Just a bunch of monsters fighting over food."

Crystal nodded slowly.

"You haven't fed yet have you?" I asked.

"What, like food?" she asked.

"No," I said. "Down this hallway, the last door on the left is your room. Wait there. I'll stop by in a bit to explain the most important things about this job and about your species."

Crystal nodded and walked down the hallway before I sighed. Sarah turned to me.

"Why did you not tell her that it was she you were once intimate with?" Sarah asked.

"Because she needs to remember on her own," I said. "You can't tell someone they're in love with you. So I would appreciate it if you wouldn't tell her either."

Sarah nodded and I motioned for them to follow me before turning, walking away toward the room where I knew the others would be having an orgy by now. And if I was right, they'd be at the point that even if I opened the door, they wouldn't even bother to slow down.

"So, Sarah, how much do you actually know about my team or this job?" I asked.

"Only that you hunt down monsters that grow too greedy and kill too freely," Sarah said. "I was warned against joining but I believed that this cause was worth a little risk."

"Well, that's good to know," I smiled. "But in all fairness, the other angels may have been right. You see, we don't just kill monsters. If it was that easy, we'd be more successful. And we wouldn't need to recruit such powerful members as you or Crystal."

"If you do not kill the monsters, what do you do with them?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, no no," I chuckled. "Don't get me wrong. We definitely kill them. But that's only part of the job. Actually it's a pretty small part. The part that makes this job...unappealing for an angel, is the way we have to live because of what we are, and the way the monsters attack us, and sometimes the way we fight the monsters."

"I'm afraid I don't understand," Sarah said.

"Then allow me to show you," I said, stopping at the door to the "Exam Room" where I could already hear the muffled moans and grunts of the others.

I opened the door and stepped through, moving to the side as Sarah stepped through the door and froze. Before her, Cassidy and Janice were lying on the floor, lips glued to each other as they ground their clits against one another's, practically screaming into each other's mouth. Beside them, and each with one hand fingering Cassidy and Janice, Mia and Alicia were scissoring each other, their free hands stroking the other's tail, both clearly having already cum several times.

"Sarah, allow me to introduce my team," I said. "Our Kitsune, Mia. Our new Catgirl, Alicia. Our Harpy, Cassidy. And our Nymph, Janice. Team, meet Sarah the angel, one of our two newest members."

Each girl briefly managed to moan out a greeting before returning to whatever they had been doing before and I smirked. I could practically eat a full meal just from the lust in the air. It was hard to resist jumping in, but I did. Sarah stepped further into the room, staring at the women writhing around on the floor. I couldn't tell if she was disgusted, aroused, or simply shocked at the sight. After a moment, she turned, staring at me.

"You all need sexual energy to survive," she said. "That's what you meant by the life you live."

"That's right," I nodded. "To survive, and to keep from losing control, we have to have sex several times a day. For an angel, sex is considered blasphemy and a horrible sin, correct?"

"Yes," Sarah nodded, and I could see Angel deflate slightly.

"Now you understand why you were warned against joining," I said, just as all four of the women on the floor screamed and came. "I'm not going to tell you that you do or don't have to take part. That's entirely up to you. But what I am going to say, is that if you have a problem with it happening around you, and you are unable to treat it as normal, you should leave now. The monsters we fight attempt to rape the girls, and on occasion me if they're female, more often than they try to kill us. Being an angel, you'll be a massive target for that. You're pure. Monsters typically can't stand to be around that. My team is an exception."

Angel suddenly turned, hurrying away and Sarah stared after her.

"All except for one, I think," Sarah said.

"No," I said. "She's happy to have you here. She's been so exited for weeks. But I think she simply thought things would be a little different."

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked.

"That's not for me to say," I said.

"James," Cassidy cooed from the floor. "Are you going to stand there all day or are you going to join us?"

"I would love to," I said. "But I have to go and talk to the other one. And show Sarah to her room."

Cassidy nodded and I turned, walking away with Sarah following.

Angel watched as James and Sarah left the room before walking back to it and sitting on the floor beside Janice and Cassidy. Both were sitting up and kissing now, but both turned, beginning to kiss and suckle on Angel's throat, making her moan. Janice's hand slid down Angel's body, over her breasts, then to her shorts, slipping into them quickly and running up and down through her slit as Cassidy's hands kneaded her breasts. Angel moaned again before squeezing her eyes shut and pushing both off, removing their hands as well.

"Stop," Angel said, breathing hard and struggling to control herself.

"What?" Cassidy asked. "Why?"

"She's in love," Janice grinned. "She doesn't want to be unfaithful."

"That's not important," Angel said. "The other new teammate, she's off limits. One hundred percent."

"Why?" Mia asked.

"If you so much as touch her, James will rip your arms off your body and kill you with them," Angel said.

"What's so special about her?" Alicia asked.

"It's Crystal," Angel said.

The three veteran teammates gasped, staring at Angel in shock.

"Who?" Alicia asked.

"The love of James's life," Mia said. "A Slime Girl that James would have done anything to be with. While he was with her, he never even had to feed really. She was all he needed. He was satisfied just being around her, it seemed. Rather than using her for a food source like we all do, he was with her because he loved her. The fact that it kept his instincts in check was just an added bonus."

"I don't use you for a food source," Alicia said, staring up at Mia who blushed bright red instantly, the other three girls giggling.

Mia gave Alicia a quick kiss before continuing.

"Anyway, we were on a mission a while ago that ended...poorly," Mia said. "We were hunting a succubus and we all got separated. It was easy pickings for a creature that can seduce and drain even other monsters. James tried to use himself as bait, but instead of going after him, the succubus went after the thing that mattered most to him. She went after Crystal. By the time James had arrived, it was already too late. His instincts kicked in and killed the Succubus. When we got there, there wasn't even enough left to identify. I don't want to know what happened to her. But Crystal...we all thought she was dead."

"She survived," Angel said. "But apparently she remembers absolutely nothing. Doesn't even know what she is anymore."