Initial Encounter

Story Info
A fantasy from the chatroom.
1.2k words
12.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You've just arrived home, earlier than usual, with your head full of possibilities. You think about changing clothes, but realize your thirst is more urgent than the demand for comfort, so walk slowly to the kitchen, still in that tight skirt that occasionally makes the corners of your mouth curl into a smile. You know you look good in it and think back to the surreptitious glances of the males you've caught staring today, chuckling to yourself. You smile again as you hear the heels of your shoes click across the kitchen floor. You MAY have overdone it with the "fuck me silly" pumps, but you revel in the way your ass sways as you walk and you exaggerate the slut walk as you approach the 'fridge almost losing it in laughter as you open the door and lean forward.

Your debate over what to drink dissipates as you feel the tiny hairs on the back of your neck rise... right before the hand snakes forward to cover your mouth. Your eyes flare wide as a second hand curls around your waist and pulls you backwards gently, but firmly into an undeniably male body. You can feel your heart racing and the blood roaring in your ears as your mind scrambles for what the intent of the intruder might be, almost missing the soft voice whispering,

"I've come for you, want you, and will have you."

Your sex floods immediately, even before your brain recognizes the voice... your body betraying itself like an animal in heat. The hands subtly relax, still poised to pin you once again, but as your tail insinuates itself back to press into the obvious maleness, the hand on your mouth softens yet again, caressing over your lips, chin and downward to stroke like a feather at the hollow of your throat. The other hand isn't idle either... dragging slowly along your waist and over the slight swell of your belly, but the moan from deep in your throat doesn't escape until you feel the heel of that palm press firmly into your flesh and down over your mound.

The honey from your sex is literally soaking the insides of your thighs and you feel the sticky liquid get even more viscous as you're guided across the floor to the sink. The hands move once more... one to your nape, the other to your lower back... guiding you to bend over the sink. The hand at your nape caresses your skin while the other leaves you. Your mind wanders with it, wondering what may happen next. Your uneasiness builds as the stroking at your continues, then turns to outright alarm as you feel a cold, hard object slip between the waist of your skirt and your skin. The hand at your nape closes suddenly keeping your head down, while the object twists under your skirt. You barely stifle a scream at the sudden jerk and tear of the material above your tail, but your alarm flips to confusion when the knife clatters into the sink beneath your breasts.

The hand at your nape relaxes, but hovers over your neck, and you faintly understand it's there to remind you to stay in place. The other hand trails the beds of its fingernails up either side of your spine, and the delicious feeling eases your concerns once more. As the traveling hand meets its stationary partner, it pauses before being joined by the other to gently rake eight nails down your back. Your mind becomes languid as both hands alternately caress and rake your back thru the thin material of your blouse.

As they pause at the bottom of their travels, you anticipate another gentle caress of nail beds, yet are shocked once more at the gunshot rip of your skirt from waist to hem. As you come up off the sink, a hand snakes to your mouth to obviate any protest, and the second curls around your body to latch thumb and forefinger on the nipple of the opposite breast. The pelvis behind you is ground into your tail pinning you once more to the sink as the thumb and forefinger squeeze your nipple forcefully. The digits elicit a sobbing scream from your covered mouth as they cruelly twist your nipple in their vise-like grip. The lips are a hair's breadth from your ear when they whisper,

"Do you want it?"

Your mind is in utter confusion, but your head nods yes on its own. The hand over your mouth releases, but hovers over your lips when the voice asks once again,

"Do you want it?"

A small part of your mind questions your lack of sanity as you choke out a hoarse,

"Yes..."

At that, the hovering hand drops to the tortured nipple and its brother slides quickly to the free one, both hands latching on once more and starting to twist. Your nipples have hardened beyond belief and your inner thighs are drenched anew from the fresh rush of honey from your sex. The voice chuckles,

"Then beg for it..."

Every rational cell in your mind screams in anger at the audacity, but a sobbing voice you barely recognize as your own utters the fateful words,

"Please... I want it so bad, please... fuck me..."

You barely notice the flex of the knees behind you, so concerned are you by the release of one of your nipples by the hand that had just been inflicting such pleasurable pain. Your concern turns into a sluttish grunt, however, as the head of a cock pries between your swollen lips, and without preamble leads the shaft to the depths of your womb. The errant hand returns to grasp the free but throbbing nipple once more as the cock head reaches the limit of its down stroke. The viciousness of the vise-like grip and twisting action shocks you to your core and you do scream this time. The hands rock and twist your breasts by your swollen nipples in time to the steadily increasing pounding of your tail by the pelvis behind you.

From no where you begin to keen as the tactile assault on your body builds to an incredible pitch, and as your breathing becomes more ragged, you're drawn slightly further back on an upstroke. A hand flashes away from your nipple, and finds, squeezes, and twists your throbbing clit. Your mind figuratively explodes as every nerve in your body fires, every muscle fiber tightens, and the orgasm you hadn't expected washes over you like a tidal wave.

The quicker, harder thrusts behind you barely drag you out of the undertow before teeth clamp mercilessly into the flesh of your shoulder. Your hearing is assaulted by a loud animal growl... the pelvis behind you thrusts up so hard you rise onto the balls of your feet while still in your fuck me silly pumps... and the cock pumps rope after rope of cum across your cervix as you begin to drown under a second wave.

Your eyes flicker open moments later. You feel the weight upon your back laboriously drag itself from your body, the unbelievably still hard cock slip down and out of your sopping, still throbbing sex. You feel hands pull you firmly up from the sink, your body fighting the movement by its own almost dead weight... your curiosity stirs as you feel the hands turn you. Your eyes fight to open... wanting to see the approaching kiss... then widen quickly as you feel the hands forcing you slowly to your knees.

You look upward in near amazement at a thousand yard stare fixing your eyes now, and your sex floods itself once more as i whisper...

"Present..."

To Be Continued...

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wanton A short and sassy spanking.in BDSM
On my Knees she submits to Him.in BDSM
In Defense of Love Three hard-learned lessons on what matters most in life.in Reviews & Essays
Diane's Journey She's afraid to go after what she wants.in BDSM
Phone Sex A simple phone call becomes her experiment.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories