Initial Meeting

Story Info
initial meeting of dominant and submissive.
1.9k words
4.11
20.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Missy was doing some soul searching after her relationship ended, she came across this gentleman that intrigued her. She not only noticed his nice physique but also something in his eyes, which she wanted to know more about him. She proceeded to email him and simply introduce herself.

After a few emails and then talking on the phone the two agreed to meet. They met in a coffee shop that was in a neutral spot. Missy introduced and then he introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is Dan," he said

They sat for hours talking about everything from the bdsm lifestyle to vanilla life. They found that they had quite a bit in common. It was getting late and Missy had to tell Dan, it was nice getting to know him and hope they would continue another time. Dan agreed.

Dan called Missy later that night to say what a nice time he had. Missy said she also enjoyed their time together. He proceeded to ask her out on a date, in which she agreed.

He said, "but there is something I wish for you to do. I would love to see you in a skirt and nice shirt that shows some cleavage. Also, make up with a reddish color lipstick."

"Yes, I will do that for you."

On Friday night, Dan arrived at Missy's house to pick her up. Dan was very happy that his new submissive had listen to his request. Missy did not know it, but Dan wanted to ask her at dinner to be his submissive and to train her in the way he saw fit. As they left for dinner, they talked and talked all the way there about everything. They arrived at the restaurant and were seated.

Dan began the discussion about what Missy experienced in the lifestyle. She explained what limited experience. She said she did like floggings but they had to start off slow, more sensual and gradually grow more and more intense. She loved clamps on her tits and pussy lips. She continued to explain, how her previous boyfriend taught her to love pain and grow to rely on it to have an orgasm. She liked the idea of a collar and leash, bondage, blindfolds, toys, anal and oral. Dan smiled from ear to ear with pleasure hearing that some of what he enjoyed she not only experience but too also enjoyed it. Missy explained that she craved her submission so much but yet was not able to experience it yet, that her last Dom/boyfriend could not take their relationship to the next level because he claimed to her that he loved her and could not treat her as a true submissive. She proceeded to tell Dan, that to her it was a cop out since she offered herself, mind, body, and soul to this person and yet he basically threw her away. She painted a picture to Dan of what she truly wants and he knew with the right training, time and patience she would be an excellent submissive and eventually become a slave to him.

They continued to talk through dinner. Just as they had finished, Dan pulled out a box. Missy was not sure what was going on, but waited anxiously. Dan was smiling ear to ear again.

"Missy, would you like to become my submissive? At first you would be in training, then eventually you would become a full 24/7 submissive and sign a contract. Are you ready to take the journey?" Dan asked

"Yes, I would love to learn, to become more of a full time submissive and sign a contract when the time is right".

Dan took out of the box a collar. "This will be your training collar" I purchased it, some how knowing right after we met that you were the one for me. I wanted a collar that you could wear every day even in the vanilla world to remind you that you are a submissive in training. If you turn over the heart, you will see that it is engraved, in training with Master Dan. Missy was on cloud nine.

After dinner, Dan told her that they were going to go for a walk along the lake and if she was ready to put herself in his hands. "Yes, I am ready Sir"

They arrived at the lake. Dan told her to stay in the car. He opened the trunk and took out a collar and leash, remembering how she stated she did like to wear them. Dan opened Missy's door. "Step out of the car, turn around and face the car," he said. He took out a collar, put it around her neck then attached the leash. "You will be walked like a pet tonight." She followed his lead waling along the path of the lake. He came across a bench in the grass. He sat down. Just as Missy was getting ready to sit on the bench next to him, Dan pulled her leash and pointed to the ground. She had a puzzled look on her face, but yet knew he meant business. She sat down on the ground and looked up. "Good girl" he praised her.

They talked for a short time then he got up and told her to follow. They walked more till they came upon a semi private area. Dan noticed a rock and lead Missy over to it. "Bend over onto the rock, my pet" He looked around and found a good switch. He lifted her skirt and began slowly flogging her ass with the switch. Every once in awhile, he would rub his hand over her ass, at one point her slide his fingers down her pussy and into it. "What a wet bitch you are?" as he laughed sadistically. Well, at least I know you love pain. I know I will have fun with you"

After more flogging, Dan told Missy to get up and follow. They headed back towards the car.

"Are you up for more adventures, pet?"

"Yes Sir"

Good, Dan walked to the back of the car, pulled out a garbage bag and a towel. He placed them her car seat. "Bend over bitch and pull up your skirt."

Missy pulled up her skirt. He was in the trunk again so she was not sure what he was up to. Dan walked back to her with a wireless remote egg and some ice. He placed the egg up under her pussy lip on her clit then shoved several pieces of ice into her ass and pussy. "Sit, down with your skirt up. I want to see how long it takes the ice to melt and you will be sitting in the puddle of water till we arrive back at your house." Dan turned the egg on various speeds during the drive back to her house.

Missy opened the garage door and began walking into the garage towards the door. "Shut the doors, now and do not go into the house yet" Dan said

Missy was puzzled but did as instructed. "Take off your clothes and put them on top of your car" Still puzzled she did as commanded. With clothes on top of the car, he put the leash back on, opened the door and told her to get onto all fours. She was going to walk through the house as though she was already his pet. Dan walked her through the house as she gave him a tour. Once back in the living room, he told her to lean against the couch on while on her knees. He took the leash off and started flogging her ass and gradually moving up to her back. He stopped and rubbed her pussy. "Oh what a good bitch, knows that she must keep her pussy wet when her Master is around. Should I continue with your training, my pet?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good girl. Now get on all fours, you are sure you are ready for the next test?"

"Yes Sir"

Dan rubbed her back, her ass then down to her pussy.

"Kneel up, bitch" he took the nipple clamps and attached them to her nipples, a little tug here and a little tug there. Missy moaned every time Dan pulled the chain. "Good fucking whore show your Master, how much you love the pain." He pulled a little harder and reached down and her pussy was soaking wet. "Get back on all fours again, whore"

As Missy got on all fours, Dan came up behind her and shoved a good size black butt plug in her ass. She jerked but quickly regained her composure. "Would you like more pain, my slut and to be fucked."

"Yes Sir, please Sir, please use your sub, Sir"

"Mmmm, good slut is learning her place" he took the chain from the nipple clamps and put them over her head and attached another chain to them. "Are you sure you are ready for all of this?" again he asked her.

"Yes Sir."

Dan reached down and attached two sets of clamps to her pussy lips criss-crossing them so when he spreads her legs not only will pull on the pussy lips but more pain on the lips from the clamps. He set a vibrator on the chains and told her to kneel up. Missy kneeled up, once up Dan grabbed her hair and shoved his cock into her mouth. He fucked her mouth good while pulling the chain for the nipples. She was groaning in pain but yet pleasure. He took his cock out of her mouth and told her to get on all fours. He took out the vibrator and replaced it with the wireless egg. He turned it up to full speed. Without any warning, he rammed his cock into her pussy. Fucking her in and out hard and harder, all the while, with one hand holding the chain to the nipple clamps and the other hand flogging her ass with the leash.

Dan was getting so turned on, from her reaction to the pain and pleasure, plus she too was very close to having an orgasm. Missy's pussy was getting wetter and wetter the more he used her. He let out a loud moan and grabbed her hips and he began cumming and having an orgasm. He took his cock out and then shoved it back into her mouth to clean.

"Lay on your back and make yourself cum, whore. When you do then and only then will the chains come off."

She masturbated as he sat there and watched her, pulling the clamp chains telling her what he plans on doing to her, how he plans on training he not only to be a sexual sluttish slave but an everyday slave.

"Please Sir, please tell me where I belong and what I am"

Dan told her she was a slutty whore that will be his slave and that she will not only be at his feet, but anywhere else he chooses for her. Missy let out a loud scream as she began having an orgasm. Once finished, Dan took off the clamps. This time Missy was crying and screeching from the pain of the clamps. He sat down next to her and began to hug her.

"Are you sure you wish to continue being my submissive and then turn into a slave"

"Yes Sir, I am very sure Sir."

"Good next time, I will teach you more and maybe some about bondage. I do love breast bondage along with nipple/breast suction. I also want to teach you where you will sit and how you will act accordingly to different situations. I will eventually mark you with a tattoo but till that time I will either mark you with my mouth or a flogger, either or both ways leaving you black and blue marks.