Initiation

Story Info
The winner avoids becoming an embarrassment.
1k words
3.17
43.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

Jenny and Lars were taken to an apartment near the university campus and were told to read the two letters they had received a week ago. The letters said that each had to 'strip-wrestle' each other till one of them is fully nude, stops wrestling or loses. No biting, scratching or hitting privates.

The room had low lighting which gave both 'lewd' ideas. A senior male member of the men's fraternity came out to tell them the rules once again. "Regardless of the result, both of you will be considered members of your respective little worlds here at this prestigious campus. So fight well, fight fair and fight hard but most importantly give us a good show." he said before locking up the door and leaving.

Lars knew Jenny had more clothing on her compared to him and he found her extremely attractive too.

She was wearing a white tank top and skinny short jeans over her undergarments and had loosened her long shiny black hair too.

Lars was just wearing his night-suit but was determined to strip Jenny and knock her out before she does it to him.

Both circled each other in the lowly lit room with no air-conditioning and a fan which was barely working adding to the hot and humid conditions in the room.

"This is fucking stupid. Let's just call it a tie and stop okay?" asked Jenny.

"Nah, I don't wanna be a called a pussy." replied Lars.

Lars lunged at Jenny and tackled her down and pinned her easily. Her boobs wobbled as she fell which distracted Lars and gave Jenny a second or two to crawl back into a corner. He walked angrily towards her and ordered her to get up but she stayed in a little shell sobbing.

"Really? Come on now you're not a girly girl are you Jennifer?" said Lars before grabbing her by her skinny arms and ripping her top and jeans off her.

He laughed and pushed Jenny back. She scampered away holding her hard sexy tits in her arms.

However, when Jenny saw Lars not letting up his anger, she finally readied herself. Jenny took a long breath and wiped off her tears. She stood firm in her white bra and thong with Lars eagerly staring at her spectacular figure.

Lars tried to tackle her again but she kicked him just above his crotch but the pain felt was spread across his body. Lars fell on his back and Jenny straddled him and took off his night-suit and exposed him naked.

Now Lars crawled back in fear of having to bear the thought of his cock and balls on show. Jenny glared at his manhood desperate to do all the wrong things with it.

"You cunt!" cried Lars. "I'll beat you till you faint."

"Bring it on 'Larsy'." replied Jenny.

They both circled each other again with Lars looking at the camera and breathing heavily.

Jenny noticed his embarrassing situation and provoked him by prancing around him.

Lars went after her first again and this succeeded to tackle her down. He sat on top of her and tried to rip off her bra but Jenny blocked his hands and both of their hands were now locked in a struggle for supremacy.

Noticing that Lars was going to out-muscle her, Jenny used her legs to put Lars's head in a scissors lock. Unfortunately, this gave Lars the chance to use this free hand to take off Jenny's thong.

Lars's face was in an unexpected place and both he and Jenny knew it.

Both stopped pushing as an awkward silence followed with Lars smelling Jenny's shaved pussy and nearly kissing while Jenny looked at him and felt warmth and pleasure running through her body.

Jenny intentionally took off her bra and threw it in Lars's face just to get his face away from her pubic region. They both backed off and managed to somewhat control their hormones.

Even though both of them were naked, they kept looking each other in the eyes. Jenny's round boobs and pink nipples were hard and Lars's cock was erect but both got into a wrestling pose with their backs bent and arms out.

Jenny ran towards Lars and put him in a bear-hug. She was slightly taller than him. Lars pushed her face and got some separation but Jenny kicked him in the chest and he fell. "That's some real hard kicking! Feel it motherfucker!" she shouted before Lars tripped her and she fell right between his legs.

Lars grabbed her by her hair, swung her and hugged her from the back and tried to beat her that way. Jenny managed to get away but Lars grabbed her again and tried to break her resolve buy crushing as they rolled around on the rubber mat covered in sweat below them.

Jenny was getting restless and worn, so out of frustration she locked her lips with Lars's and slid her tongue immediately down his throat. Lars was caught off guard as their fellow students lauded and clapped in enjoyment from the campus which had a link with the camera set up in the room where Lars and Jenny were wrestling.

Jenny and Lars kissed each other relentlessly but was only a Trojan horse used by Jenny. She somehow got on top of him.

Jenny quickly moved and put her soft wet pink pussy over Lars's face. The scent of her pussy and the consistent cries of erotic pleasure from Jenny were too much for Lars to handle. The rush of blood and sexual pleasure gave him a nasty hard-on.

She sat on his face and twerked, smartly denying him air. Their bodies got more wet and they came even more but Jenny dictated the contest now. She kept smothering him with her pussy till he passed out.

"I...win." Jenny whispered in his ear and looked at the camera. A classmate of hers and a member of the women's fraternity came and gave her some clothes to wear.

Lars's embarrassment was however not overshadowed by anything as he came to be known as "The Small One" at the university.

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers