Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jclancy3
jclancy3
106 Followers

Tabitha looked at the other pledges. Every one of them was extremely attractive, and in pretty good shape, and just about all of them had a bigger chest than she did. Most of them were white, many were blonde. There were a couple of girls with darker skin, and one black girl. She looked over at Amie and Amber who were also checking out their fellow pledges. She noticed that Amie had puffed her chest out a bit while Amber had her arms folded across her chest, partially obscuring her breasts to the other girls, Tabitha thought. Amber was certainly the smallest one here, Tabitha noted looking at her, but she was also quite possibly one of the cutest.

“OK, sisters, meet the pledges,” Sherrie said. She sat back down in her chair and whispered something in Tiffany’s ear. All of the sisters stood up from their chairs around the room and filed down to the center of the floor forming a line near the circle of pledges.

The first in line, a cute blonde woman, walked into the middle of the circle. She looked at each pledge and then walked over to a young blonde pledge across the circle from Tabitha.

“What’s your name, pledge?” the blonde woman said with a southern accent.

“Natalie,” the young girl said, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

“Very nice to meet you,” the southern drawl continued. “I’m Parker, and you have a very cute chest, Natalie,” she reached up and grabbed one of Natalie’s breasts, the right one, which was probably about a C-cup, Tabitha guessed. The southern girl leaned over and kissed one of Natalie’s nipples, then licked it until it was hard. “Are you getting excited, Natalie?”

“Yes,” Natalie answered quietly, looking down at her erect nipple.

“Good,” Parker answered, letting go of Natalie’s breast and looking at the girl next to Natalie, a tall girl with shorter, brown hair, styled with big, loose curls. She had an absolutely gigantic rack. Her boobs looked about one and a half times the size of softballs. She was watching Natalie get felt up by the southern belle. “And look at you,” Parker continued. “You look like you could make some good tips as a Hooters girl.”

“Thanks,” the tall girl, Chloe, laughed. Parker stepped in front of her and grabbed both of her enormous breasts, pushing them up and together and looking at the resulting cleavage. “A girl could get lost in there, huh Natalie?”

“Uh, yeah,” Natalie said, looking over her fellow busty pledge.

“And we’re just the perfect height for each other, sweetie,” Parker said noticing that her mouth was at the same level as Chloe’s dark pink nipples when she held her tits up in that position. Parker stuck her tongue out and licked Chloe’s stiff, thick, nipples and ran the tip of her tongue around the circumference of her coffee cup sized areolas. Tabitha saw that Chloe got a little weak in her knees as Parker continued to lick.

Parker dropped Chloe’s boobs and continued around the circle, stopping occasionally to look at or touch one of the young pledges. She walked around all fifteen women and left the circle allowing the next sister, a short girl with long, black curly hair and olive colored skin, to enter the circle.

She walked over to the pledge standing next to Amber, a girl with long, blonde hair and a fit, athletic body. “What’s your name, pledge?” the sister asked.

“I’m Madison,” the blonde answered.

“Nice bod, Madison. I’m Lilia. You must work out, Madison. What sport do you play?” Lilia put her hand on Madison’s shoulder and worked it down across her firm, large tits.

“Tennis, and volleyball,” Madison answered.

“Nice, we’ll have to play tennis sometime, Madison,” Lilia answered, her hands on Madison’s hips. “And what about you?” she said to Amber, who was standing next to Madison.

“Hi, I’m Amber.”

“You have the cutest little tits I’ve ever seen, Amber,” Lilia said, keeping her hand on Madison’s hip and the other cupping Amber’s small breast. Lilia turned Madison around and had her face Amber. “Madison, give Amber a hug,” Lilia said, dropping her hand from Amber’s aroused chest and lightly pushing the two of them together. Tabitha looked over at Amber’s trim bush and noticed that she was getting wet. The two young pledges hugged looked into each other’s eyes and hugged, their breasts meeting at about the same height. “And a kiss, too, I think,” Lilia said. Amber and Madison kissed each other on the lips, lightly at first, then more deeply. Lilia put her hands on Amber’s hands and slid them down to Madison’s muscular ass, giving it a squeeze. Madison let out a small moan.

“OK, girls, that’s good,” Lilia said as Amber and Madison parted and took their spots back in the circle. Amber looked up and saw that Tabitha was looking at her and immediately looked down at the floor. Lilia left the circle and let the next girl in, who walked around the circle stopping only once, with Chloe, and pinching one of her enormous nipples.

The rest of the sisters filed in, most of them stopping at one or two of the pledges to squeeze their tits or their asses, or kiss them on their lips or another part of their body. A few girls stopped by Tabitha and felt her up a few times. One time they had the pledge next to her, a short girl with brown, curly hair named Erika, who was about her height, lean over and suck on one of Tabitha’s nipples. Tabitha felt herself get turned on more than she’d ever been before, especially when a sister would stop by Amie and grab one or her breasts. She’d never fully realized it, but she always wanted to feel one of her friend’s huge tits. They looked so soft, so smooth, so big, so . . .

“Well, look at you looking at your roomie,” Tabitha was broken out of her trance by Tiffany, who was at the end of the line. “She does have a perfect body, and those tits,” Tiffany continued, grabbing Amie’s right tit in one hand and Tabitha’s left tit in the other, massaging them both.

Tabitha saw Amie look down at her chest, and then looked over at hers. “You want to give them a squeeze, Tabitha?” Tiffany asked.

“Sure,” Tabitha heard herself say. Her face turned red with embarrassment.

“Don’t be ashamed, Tabitha. Here,” Tiffany said, grabbing Tabitha’s hand and gingerly placing it on Amie’s breast. “Go ahead, feel those soft, heavy breasts, Tabitha.”

Tabitha started rubbing and squeezing her friend’s boob. She felt herself get extremely hot, and then felt another hand on her own breast – looking down she saw that it was Amie’s.

Tabitha leaned down and placed Amie’s semi-erect nipple in her mouth and squeezed it between her lips. She licked the end of it with her tongue and felt the nipple grow as she sucked on it. She kept sucking, and looked up to see Amie’s eyes closed. She could feel that Amie was breathing heavier. Tabitha took her hand and slid it down Amie’s flat stomach, and played with the hair on Amie’s pussy. She then let her hand drop a little lower, touching the moist pussy lips. Amie started to moan and breathe heavier.

“OK, girls, that’s good enough for now,” Tiffany said, lightly pulling them apart.

Tabitha looked at Tiffany with a bit of confusion. So you take us down here and get us all hot and bothered and don’t let us get off, she thought?

Tiffany saw the look and laughed.

Next, the woman in the chair up front, Alexandra, came down and stood in the center of the circle with Tiffany. Sherrie stayed in her seat.

“OK, girls. Now that you’ve met all of the older Sigs, you’re going to get to know each other,” Alexandra said, walking around the circle. “As you know, once you’re inducted into Sigma Tau, you’re a sister forever. We do anything we can for each other. Sigma’s are located all over the world, and if you ever need something, you can call on them. And if anyone of them ever calls on you, you’ll be ready to do anything you can to help them. It’s a giant, connected network of women who love and respect each other. And the strongest relationship you’ll ever have is with the fourteen other young women who are standing in this circle with you. So that’s what the next part of the ceremony signifies. Go ahead Tiffany.”

“Thanks Alexandra,” Tiffany said as Alexandra went back up and sat back in her seat. “OK, pledges, everyone sit down right where you are.”

All of the girls sat down on the floor in the same positions as they were in when they were standing. Tabitha noticed that all of the other sisters had taken their seats back around the circle.

“Great. Now, Amber, let’s start with you. I want you to lay down on your back, right where you are, with your head facing to your left,” Tiffany directed. Amber got down on her back.

“Very good. OK, Madison, I want you to get on your knees, straddling Amber’s face, so that she’s looking right at your cunt.” Madison blushed, and put her knees down on each side of Amber’s head. Amber looked up at Madison’s clit, which was wet. She could feel the warmth coming from it.

“Hold on, Amber, and wait until I say so before you do anything,” Tiffany said, noting Amber’s attentiveness. Now, Madison, lean over on your hands.” Madison leaned over and faced the ground.

“Megan?” Tiffany asked the black haired girl sitting next to Madison. I want you to get on your back in the same position as Amber, with your pussy right under Madison’s face.” Megan got on her back and shifted her body until her pelvis lined up with Madison’s downward gaze.

Tabitha watched as Tiffany positioned the rest of the girls around the circle, one on her hands and knees, the next on her back, slowly forming a circle.

“OK, Natalie, on your back. Chloe, hands and knees straddling Natalie’s face,” Tiffany continued down the line. Tabitha watched as Chloe arched her tall frame, positioned herself carefully above Natalie’s head, and let her humongous breasts sway beneath her chest.

Tiffany made her way to Erika, the curly, brown haired cute girl standing next to Tabitha. She had Erika get down on her hands and knees.

As Erika was getting down, Tiffany whispered into Tabitha’s ear, “I think you’re going to like this. Get on your back, Tab.” Tabitha did as told and laid on her back. She looked down, across her breasts, and saw Erika’s face between her legs, smiling.

“OK, now for the last piece of the puzzle. Amie, on your hands and knees over Tabitha’s face and look down at your friend Amber’s cunt,” Tiffany said, finally completing the circle. All fifteen girls were looking right at one of their fellow pledge’s pussies. Tabitha gazed into the perfect blonde patch of hair over her face and could also feel Erika’s breath on her clit.

“All right, Madame President,” Tiffany said to Sherrie, who got up and walked to the podium. “They’re ready.” Tiffany took her seat.

“Thanks, Tiff. When I say three, I want you to start licking. One . . . two . . . three!”

Tabitha reached up and pulled Amie’s hips down so that she could reach Amie’s clit with her tongue. At the same time she felt her own clit being licked hard by Erika and it caused her to shiver with delight. She had never tasted another girl before. She blocked everything out from around her and alternated thinking about her tongue probing inside of her friend Amie and Erika’s tongue eating out her own pussy. She felt like she was going to have an orgasm, but decided to try and hold out for as long as she could. She could hear the other girls and their muffled moans as they dug into their fellow pledges.

She suddenly felt Amie’s pelvis start to grind into her face so she pulled her in closer and stuck her tongue up into her as far as she could, wildly licking and pushing her chin into the dark, wet hold. At the same time she felt Jamie lick harder and farther into her – and she felt Erika’s heavy breathing, she assumed from the orgasm she was about to have. The thought of what the circle must have looked like to the other sisters at first embarrassed her but then turned her on. She opened her eye on caught a glimpse of Sherrie, Tiffany, and Alexa, sitting at the front of the room above her. She saw that they had all pulled their skirts above their waists, legs spread, fingering their own pussies as they watched the pledges gyrate in their 69 circle.

Suddenly, with a force that she’d never felt before, Tabitha felt herself cum into Erika’s mouth. She continued to lick Amie, who was grinding her pelvis wildly to take in more of Tabitha’s tongue, but she also started to scream with pleasure into Amie’s bush. Her screams immediately triggered Amie to scream as she came into Tabitha’s mouth. Then Amber, who was being eaten out voraciously by Amie, started to moan with just as much pleasure, taking her hands and reaching up to squeeze her own stiff nipples as she came to a long orgasm.

Tabitha collapsed from pure exhaustion after Amie finished her orgasm, then Amie rolled over and got down on her back once Tabitha stopped licking. With Amie’s body out of her way, she saw that not only were Sherrie, Tiffany, and Alexa masturbating, but a quick glance around the room showed that the entire group of sisters seemed to be fingering either themselves or the girls next to them. She thought how that would be her someday, watching a group of young, naked women in a circle. She wondered if Amie would be next to her, fingering her cunt, or maybe she’d sit next to Molly and play with her huge tits while during the show.

She watched the rest of the girls in the circle come to orgasm, some of them for the second time. Her favorite to watch was Chloe, across the circle from her, whose tits were pounding against each other and into her own chin as she rocked back and forth. Tabitha reached down and fingered herself as she watched the hypnotic movement. Chloe looked out of the corner of her eye and caught Tabitha’s gaze, gave her a wink and smile, then buried her face back into her neighbor’s cunt to finish her job. She heard the rest of the sisters come to various levels of orgasm around the room. It was the most incredible sound she had ever heard, Tabitha decided. All of the girls got themselves back together and returned to their previous positions.

“What you just experienced is something that none of you will ever, ever forget,” Sherrie took the floor. “It’s one of the many reasons why we, as Sigma’s, carry such a strong bond,” Sherrie continued. “Tiffany, please close the meeting.”

“OK, pledges, back to your rooms. You’ll get further instructions soon,” Tiffany ordered. “Sisters, once the pledges are locked down, you’re free to leave or go up into the main house.”

All of the pledges stood up and walked toward the back door. They went out back into the hall and found their rooms. Tabitha, Amie, and Amber walked down the entire length of the hallway to find room 1. The rest of the girls filed into rooms 2 through 5, three in each room, all on the same side of the hallway. There were also five doors on the other side of the hall with the letters A, B, C, D, and E on them – room A was across the hall from room 1, B across from room 2, and so on. Tabitha wondered what was in those rooms but was too exhausted to ask. Once they were in their rooms with the doors closed, Tabitha heard the other girls walking in the hall and up the stairs next to the main Sigma house. She wondered what time or even what day it was. She was completely disoriented.

She looked over at Amie and Amber who were lying on the bed. Amie looked up at Tabitha. “Come get some sleep, Tabbie,” Amie said, yawning.

Tabitha curled up next to Amie, who was lightly caressing Amber’s chest. She looked at the back of her friend’s head, thinking about what she had gotten her into, and wondered what was going to happen next. The lights turned out and Tabitha quickly drifted to sleep.

jclancy3
jclancy3
106 Followers
12